Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

He left her as she sat there on the floor by the hearth, measuring and cutting. He got on with the dinner. He'd never have had the thought of it before, by himself here, but he'd come back from the small grocer that he knew would likely be open and though it had cost him a lot for what he'd bought, he now puzzled over making him and Grrrta a Christmas goose. He knew that she wouldn't know a thing about the tradition, and he wasn't all that much about it himself, but this one time, well, ...

Lewis Crowe felt as though he had something to be a little thankful for and besides, he wanted to be able to offer her a feast.

He'd been busy with everything, and so he wasn't prepared at all when she came into the kitchen to show him what she'd done. Lewis stared, since she was naked again and then he smiled.

Grrrta had made herself a little choker that looked very nice against her throat, and she wore little leather thongs on her in several places. She stopped instantly as the smells of the dinner came to her, and when he'd told her what he was making for their meal, she just hugged him with tears in her eyes for a long few minutes.

"So many things I am happy for," she sniffled.

Lewis smiled at her and she hugged him again. "Do ye have a bit of time now?" she asked, looking up at him a little hopefully.

He nodded. Even if he didn't have time, he knew that he'd make some for her. He didn't think that he deserved to feel this good, he thought, but he did.

"Have ye any thin rope?" she asked, "Say about twice as long as ye are tall?"

The next while was a very strange time for Lewis as he did what she asked. Grrrta ended up on her back, lying on his wooden coffee table with her wrists tied together and a rope from there to the frame of the table. There was a rope from each of her knees to the table as well, so that she was completely exposed to him.

"What do you want me to do now?" he asked, and it made her giggle.

"Whatever ye like," she smiled, "Ye do whatever ye like to me, and I know that I'll like it because it's you, Lewis. But first, I'd like it if ye took yer clothes off and all. Just please, don't hurt me. I've had enough of that to last me a while."

"But," he stammered, "where did this idea come from?"

"Well I know that ye like me so much, and ye're not bothered by the way that I look te ye. Ye even like it, don't ye?"

He began to remove his clothing as he nodded, "You can't know how much, Grrta."

"Well that's good then," she smiled from where she lay, "I've only liked when this was done te me because I've found that I like te be held. The rest of it isna worth remembering. But I want te do this wi' you, Lewis. Besides, I've seen those other DVD things that ye have. I like them best of all, and there was one where they did things like this, and I decided that it must be nice if nobody's hurting you."

He ran his hands over her body, loving the way that it made her moan almost instantly. Before long, he was kissing her, knowing that none of the ones who had abused her had ever had the thought of it, so he took his time. He almost came when he saw the effects of her first orgasm and the way that she squirted some clear fluid, and he took that as a bit of a reward and tried to get what he could of it.

"Fuck me when ye want to, my love," she sighed with the words in the middle of it coming to him in a groaning way. "Ye can give me all that ye have if ye want it rough, just please, ... if ye want to go lower down, I'll no mind, but please be gentle wi' me then."

By the time that midnight came, they'd both felt content and happy for a while already. Lewis didn't think that a man his age could do it as often as he had with her, but she brought something out in him that had lain hidden for a long, long time. His testicles ached now, and he wondered if he might have done some damage to them, calling them into action like this as often as he had. The thought made him grin a little.

He'd taken her just as she'd wanted him to, and when their dinner was ready, they'd eaten with Grrrta telling him that she'd never had a feast like that in her life. It made him smile, though he'd only held the smile after a moment because of a thought that came to him.

He doubted that she'd ever eaten what she now called a feast in her life.

He resolved that while he wasn't bent on fattening her as the goblins had been, he was going to make sure that she never went hungry again, if he had a say in it.

Afterward, they'd done it standing up as she'd suggested, with her arms over her head and tied by the wrists to a rope slung over the main beam in his house. She'd told him that she loved to wrap her legs around him then as he'd pounded her against the wall like that. They'd stopped for a bath now and then because he wanted to bathe her and soothe her arms and shoulders, guessing that they must be tired and stiff.

But after her second bath, she still wanted to sleep with him before the hearth. Lewis couldn't understand it, but he went along with whatever she asked of him.

"I like te be warm like this," she'd said, "And I like te be naked while I'm so warm and feelin' ye against me. Now I've had ye in every place, Lewis and I'm feelin' so happy for it. Please," she said, and he could see that she was about to ask him something significant.

"Please tell me that I can stay wi' ye. I'll learn whatever ye tell me that I have to, but if I can, this is where I want to be now."

---------------------------

As Tereth slowed his decent and made his final turn out over the ocean, he stared down at the courtyard of what had been Tanatllon Castle lit up a little with its decorative and seasonal night-lighting.

Why here? He wondered. What would she want with this place?

As he landed and folded his wings, the lights all went out.

"A little dramatic, isn't it?" he sneered, though he noticed that it had come out sounding hollow.

He formed a small ball of fire with his hands and tossed it onto the stones in front of him. The courtyard flickered with the light of the small fire. It didn't light very much, not that he really needed it to, to be able to see here, but it was enough for him to see her shape by.

The lithe figure stepped slowly closer, though not enough for him to be able to make out her face or any other features.

Maezou knew that everything that he saw was being seen by his lord as well. It didn't make all that much of a difference to her, but she saw no need for the old sandbag to have things his way.

She searched the sense of him as it came to her and smiled to herself.

"Tereth the Great Hunter," she grinned, "here at last -- and scared absolutely shitless.

It must be killing you that you are sent for me, knowing that you can't take me, and knowing what I'd do to you for only coming here. And you can't go back empty-handed, can you? He actually believes that you could take me back. Maybe you laid your bullshit on just a little thick, huh?"

"Oh, fuck you, "he snarled, and his hands were in motion, but that was the last thing that he said. He found himself face-down and not able to see a thing but the stones which had hurt his nose.

"Oh no," she said into his ear, though he knew somehow that she hadn't moved from where she'd been standing.

All over the dark realms, lords were being drawn to their telepaths if they had any because of the words that came from them and the things that they could see if they looked into the eyes of the empty-minded little minions.

"Fuck you, Thereth. You're nothing but an asshole who's managed to make his living by playing at being a hunter and hurting or killing innocents. But that's all over now. When I'm done with you, nobody will take you as a hunter. You won't even be a walking microphone like you are now. Very soon, everybody will be fucking you, baby. It's about all that you're good for, isn't it?"

Tereth screamed in a new agony now.

And this," she said, as his mouth tried to respond to the signals of pain that his mind found, "this useless thing seems to cause you so much trouble. I think you'd do a lot better without it."

She held up everything that Tereth had once possessed that marked him as a male demon.

"I'd have taken this as a trophy long ago, but the ruler that we both worked for then told me that it would be cruel." She dropped it all onto a platter there on the stones beside her with a wet-sounding slap. Tereth saw none of it, but he knew.

"I thought it was being cruel to let something like you loose on this world," she said, and he felt his head being lifted just a little so that he could see that platter next to her blood-spattered feet as the small flame of his fire flared a little. He heard some whispered little voices and he stared as what looked to him to be an imp and a large kobold scampered over to the plate.

They began to pull his torn masculinity apart as they devoured it.

"Lost to you forever," Maezou sighed, "Ah well. You won't need it anymore anyway. Good luck trying to grow that back."

Tereth began to weep in his pain and his predicament, but he suddenly went still, held rigidly as he was by something which was not there.

"Gorek," she said, "I know that you watch now. You have no claim on me and never did. I was set free by the one whose hell you usurped before he let his life go - before you even entered the chamber. And that was what it was, Gorek. You did not kill him. You only like to tell yourself that you did, along with anyone else who might be stuck in the room and have to listen. All of the lords know what happened. It took some time, but I know what happened, so that ought to tell you what you face.

But I know that you are too stupid and prideful to give up, aren't you?"

Gorek stared from where he sat on his throne, his anger growing very near to causing him to rage. Almost unnoticed by him, Tereth's soul left his possession then and flew off. He had only the briefest glimpse of it as it left him.

"Well come on then," the demoness said, "Come and follow the trail that I leave you. By the way, what you see and hear now is being seen by all of the lords. It's a bad idea to rely on telepaths, sandbag. They're easily corrupted and can't keep their thoughts to themselves. There's no such thing as a private channel, is there?

So come on, if you must," he heard the smile in her voice, "but don't expect that you'll have your hell when you get back -- if you get back. You leave your hell and it's fair game to any of the others, isn't it?"

The last of the transmission came to him as a shriek from Tereth as his soul arrived and was snapped up and held captive by another lord now. Racephet smiled. He'd hated Tereth the Great Kiss-ass forever, and they'd only met once.

Gorek raged and cursed, knowing that what had been said was the truth. He'd be lucky if he even got out of the door before the other lords began to make their moves. He knew it.

It was what he'd have done.

Out on the cliff where the castle sat, Tereth was set free and he writhed slowly on the stones of the courtyard. He noticed the feet that came into his field of view.

Tereth groaned as he was lifted up by his horns, each one being held by a demonlord that he didn't recognize. The feet of the red-haired bitch who had done this to him came into his view and he managed to lift his eyes a little to take in her face.

"Tantallon Castle," she said, with a sweep of her arm in the darkness around them. "Well, to humans, anyway. It'll be something else to you soon."

He watched her pretty face twist into a lovely smirk as she looked to the bleeding hole that her claws had left. With a nod and a motion from her, it began to heal just a little differently.

"Welcome to Hell on Earth, Tereth. A different lord holds your soul now. You work for me."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers