Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"Hey, what is it that Abi has anyway? I forgot to ask," she said, "Maybe I can find a profile on one of the sim sites so I can at least get a clue about what I'll be flying with you."

"You won't find anything like what we'll be flying," Dusty said, "It wasn't made here. It's the only one, but I can tell you a lot about it."

Imogen got up to make them both a cup of tea, which Dusty loved, never having had any before and they sat together, since it seemed to be their way as they became friendlier and joked that they'd make quite an item, newswire coverage notwithstanding.

The quiet thing about it was that, other than their jokes and the oblique way that they mentioned it now and then, each one wondered over the way that they felt about the other one, way down deep in their heart of hearts.

--------------------------

It was 2AM and they'd been asleep for just over an hour. Dusty woke up and was horrified to find that he was lying against Imogen's back as he held her. He didn't mind that part. He was getting used to her against him and he really liked that.

It had come up over dinner and they'd admitted that they both just seemed to sleep better when they were lying against each other somehow. Neither of them could recall ever sleeping that well or feeling as rested as they'd been when they'd gotten up that morning.

It was the straining erection that he noticed which bothered him.

As he was having his first thought over just how to get himself untangled, he felt the very pleasant sensations which she was giving him from the slow and subtle way that she was moving her hips. After the surprise at feeling what he felt and waiting silently to see if he'd been wrong, she did it again, pushing back with a soft sigh because it felt good to her. She noticed the change in his breathing then.

"You're awake, huh?"

Her voice came to him softly out of the darkness, "Sorry. I was lying here asleep and you woke me with a little poke. I like feeling you against my bum like this, so I guess I couldn't help myself. Do you want me to stop?"

"No," he whispered, "I was just surprised. I never know what to do when I get hard with you so close to me."

He heard her smile. He could actually hear her smile, he thought.

She was amazing.

"What I want right now," she whispered, "is to feel you moving against me a little. I think you're a virgin from what you said. It's alright with me, Dusty. Just move a little gently."

He began to push back against her in time with her gentle movements. He groaned very softly and she sighed, "I want to see if we can make each other feel good, and this is pretty nice to me. But I have a better idea."

She lifted her leg as she reached down to guide him in between her thighs. "Can you try to move the covers off of us a little? I'm already wet, but I want to get you wet too. I think we'll both like it better then."

He pulled the covers off until she said that it was enough for what she had in mind. She was silent for a little while, busy with putting saliva on her fingers and caressing him.

It felt wonderful to Dusty, but, ...

"What do I do at the end, Imogen? I won't be able to hold back then."

"You just come for me," she sighed with a little moan as she brought her thighs back together carefully, "Just let it go for me. I won't mind, and I'll change the sheets tomorrow. Let's just try this ok?"

They didn't speak for a little while, just moving together slowly.

"Ohhh, Dusty, this is sooo good. Do you like it?"

He tried, but he couldn't really do more than kiss her shoulder, though he knew that she felt it from her little shiver and the chuckle that he heard.

"I thought so," she sighed to him. "Keep going, Dusty. I want you to finish for me. I might come from this, I might not. It doesn't matter to me right now."

She turned her head and looked back at him in the darkness, and she reached for him wanting to feel his first kiss for her. "I don't really know if you know how, but, ... Do you want to kiss me? I want to try that."

Dusty didn't hesitate because he really couldn't. He was just mindful not to be anything but gentle because he sensed that it was what she really wanted from him. She groaned to feel his lips on hers and she had him groaning back in only a second. She couldn't really reach his mouth with her tongue, much more than to lick his lips, but he could reach hers easily and she moaned louder as she sucked his tongue for them both greedily, as though she was fellating it.

Imogen had felt some quiet hope that they might come to something like this together. To her, Dusty was very hard to resist, though he wasn't really aware of the extent of his appeal to her. Now that they'd started this between them, she found that she didn't care anymore.

She wanted him because he was warm and friendly and she felt very safe in his big arms. She had a thought that he was lucky that she was only settling for this right now. What she really wanted to do with him now...

Their first kiss only lasted a little while because stretching that far was a little hard for Imogen to maintain, so they broke it and he felt a thrill to see her smile for him. "I'm humping with my teddy bear again. That's all that matters to me. I want you to get me all wet, ok?"

"OK," he whispered and he began to move a little more for her.

It caused her to moan even more and she began to reciprocate, humping back against him as the feeling rose in her. "Dusty, .... Oh, Dusty, ... Hey, you ... uhh ... you wanna .... Ohhh, ... you wanna hear a secret?"

"Sure," he groaned quietly, "I love to hear you talk when we're in bed."

"Ok, ..." she whispered as she began to throw herself back against him, loving the way that she felt that her juices were all that they needed now. The fur at the base of his sheath was tickling her so deliciously. "I, ... I, I'm ... Ohhh, "

She didn't stop, but she was somewhat surprised to find the rush coming to overtake her then, and so quickly. He heard her breathing as it sped up and he felt her shake a little.

"Hold me, Dusty. Hold ... Ahh! Ah! Oh, I'm COOOMMING FOR you! Fuck, this is ... Oh, oh, I'm falling in love with you. Fuck me, keep fuuucking me DustTTTTTTEEEEEEEeee."

She kept going, though not as urgently after a moment or two, very pleased now. The wave of her pleasure had come out of nowhere and it was past her now, though she had the nicest glow going on now and she didn't want this to end.

But Dusty was up for this now. He'd never experienced something like this and he had his own feelings driving him as well.

He seized her hip and she began again, moving against him urgently, "Come on, baby. Oh, give it to me, Dusty. Come on, you wonderful thing, let it go for me. I waAANNt it!"

He let it go then, not that he'd been holding back at all. Imogen moaned at the heat that she felt between her loins. She cooed softly as they went on a little more gently, telling him how good it felt to feel him making her into a mess for him.

"Don't stop, baby," she sighed as he watched her ass move very purposefully, "Don't stop. This is great. SOooo good to feel. Dusty, I'm fucking smitten all over again with you."

They kept moving for a time after that until they just petered out after a while. Dusty ran his large hands over Imogen's body, needing to feel her, wanting to let her know how he felt. Needing to hear her quiet and very pleased little sounds to him.

"Can I ask you something, Imogen?"

"Dusty," she sighed very contentedly, "You can ask me anything, unless it involves mental arithmetic right now."

"I don't really know how to ask you this, because I'm afraid that you'll hit me for being dumb, but you were saying so many things to me back there that I don't really know if you ever did tell me that secret you mentioned."

Imogen felt a little foolish, but she managed not to groan to herself over it. She moved and rolled onto her back and then onto her front beside him. His stock in her eyes shot up a little when he remembered that she wasn't as naturally warm as he was and he pulled the covers over her until she was covered more than halfway up her back.

"Thanks for that," she smiled, "I never really knew about these things, but I have heard it said that you shouldn't ever believe what the person that you're fucking with says as they cry out – if they feel good enough to.

My secret was that I think I'm falling in love with you." She sighed, "I meant that and I can't really help it, either. It's way too fast, but, ...

What we did was really good for me, Dusty. I was surprised. I just thought that we'd ... you know, just hump along and if I was lucky, I'd be able to get you to come for me because I really wanted you to feel that with me. I never expected to come too and so well. But what I said to you then, well, I meant it and it wasn't just the moment or what we were doing."

She sighed, "But then, I'm beginning to learn some things about you. You're always surprising me that way. Is that a good answer?"

He nodded, "I'm pretty sure that I'm falling for you too, Imogen, and I have no choice either."

She stared at him open-mouthed, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yes. I've never felt the things I'm feeling now."

"Well let's not get stupid about this," she said, "Humans take time to feel this way. I don't know what Ushandi do. I think we ought to just be a little careful and see where we end – "

"We just tell the other person how we feel and then we fuck," he said, "And those are the chatty ones. Most don't have great big long romances like that, either. They just fuck and walk away. The ones who love each other stay together, that's all."

Imogen asked him if there were means of mass entertainment such as movies, or if anyone wrote romantic stories and he shook his head.

"I'm not surprised," she said to herself. Looking at him, she smiled, "Well I've never really had a guy try to romance me, though you seem to be able to get to me just standing still. I would like at least some of that, though."

Dusty smiled, seeing her sincerity and a little uncertain hope in telling him what she'd like. It came to him as the police cars outside were dispersing, driving off to wherever they had to. The drapes were thick and dark, but a little of the passing glow from the lights washed over her softly anyway and though he could see in the dark, ...

He liked seeing her that way because of the way that it made him feel. He reached to touch her face, being very careful with his claws. It lasted a moment and then he slid his hand over her shoulder and laid it onto her back. He knew that he was heavy to her, so as his arm stopped, he just relaxed it a little, knowing that she'd feel the settling of the weight and hoping that she wouldn't mind it.

"I've never been in love before," he admitted quietly, "But if this is anything like it's supposed to be, Imogen, I'll do my best. I've never felt proud of anyone before.

I feel proud of you, though. It doesn't matter to me that nobody can see us. When I hold you, I don't feel useless anymore, so to me, that must mean that well, ... I love you."

Imogen knew it then. As the lights passed, she saw the silhouette of his head and she saw the very dim glow of his eyes as they shone for her, with a very comforting amber light. Something in the room reflected the dim glare from the flashing lights and she saw his face as well.

She thought about what the saleslady had said about Irish Wolfhounds being noble in their appearance. She could agree about that, but whatever nobility they might possess, what she was looking at now in the face of this young Ushandi just put that away. She doubted that any lion could look as noble as this large beast to her.

She pulled herself onto him and kissed him. They were like that for over twenty minutes. She drew back and laid her head on his chest then. "You and me are always saying 'thanks' to each other for something, but, ... well, thank you for saying that. Nobody's ever said that to me since I've been alone."

Dusty looked at the top of her head, "Well, I'd like to save a few of them so I don't sound like an idiot, but I'm feeling pretty sure, so I love you, Imogen. How's that? I don't know how to do this love thing – especially here, and –"

She shook her head, so he stopped.

"Abi said that we'd leave here when I'm ready," she said. "And I've been thinking that he didn't mean that we'd just go someplace else in the world. That's a really scary thought whenever I have it, but then I just look at you. I'm nobody here, but I think I can do what he wants, especially with you near me. I was thinking that we might need each other. I think that wherever we go, well I hope it's a place where people like us can be in love and nobody will care. That's what I want right now."

She lifted her head again, "And I love you too. Is that possible where you're from?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I've never seen a lot of couples where they're different kinds, but I have seen them. No humans though, because humans can't go there. It's on the other side. You can't go there either, unless ..."

She raised her head, "Unless what?"

"Well," he said, "unless you got any of me inside of you. A lot of demons are poison to humans. I've never tried to know which ones, because it wasn't ever important to me. But we're a little different. You and me, we can't make babies together, but I can make you tougher and a little stronger that way."

"What way?" Imogen asked, "By fucking me?"

He nodded, "Yeah. It's just not done a lot. Now that I think about it, it makes you live a little on both sides of the fence, partly here and partly there. You could live where I'm from then. I just don't know why you'd want to, since you'd need a shitload of weapons there."

"Why?" she asked.

He exhaled, "Because of stupid shits like my brothers."

"Oh," she said.

"What did you mean when you said that you were humping with your teddy bear again? I didn't get that part either."

She was silent for a few moments. Finally, she lifted her head and looked at Dusty again with a sigh. "Ok, big admission time. A lot of what I'm gonna tell you here, I only figured out when I was older, so you'll have to bear with me.

When I was little, I was a quiet kid, but I always paid attention to what was going on around me. I never got a lot of physical contact. My dad was away a lot then because of his job. My mom never really thought much of me. I always used to get in trouble with her, and a lot of the time, I never knew what it was about.

I gave up, because kids can't figure things like that out very well. I just knew that whatever I did was wrong to her. If I did something wrong with my dad, he'd tell me what it was and why I shouldn't have done it. That way, I knew it was wrong to do.

My mom almost never told me. She just yelled at me and told me to go to my room if I was lucky. We didn't have much money, so I didn't have a whole lot of toys, but when you're a kid, you can play with anything. I spent a lot of time in my room because I was always in trouble with her.

I didn't figure it out until later, but she sent me there so that I was out of the way, not out of her hair.

I didn't understand it when it happened, but one day, I'd been in there for hours. I knew that I'd probably get my ass paddled for it, but I was thinking that she'd forgotten about me. So after a lot of worrying about catching more crap, I snuck out to pee as quietly as I could and I didn't flush so she wouldn't know that I'd left my room without permission. I heard some sounds so I went to ask her if I could come out.

I didn't know what I saw until years later, but when I followed those sounds to my parent's bedroom door, I saw her with a man in there on the bed. I don't know who he was, but Mom was on top of him and I now know that she was fucking him. I couldn't see that part because I was behind her.

But I didn't know that then. I only saw her face reflected in the bedroom mirror off to the side. I stared for a minute, because she looked happy. I think that was the only time that I ever saw that expression on her face in my life. And then I thought that I was in enough trouble as it was. My guess was that, knowing her, I'd be in even more trouble if she opened her eyes and saw me, so I went back to my room.

If I ever see her again, well I might just punch her for making me so unhappy for so long. I was just little, Dusty. I don't think I could ever be that miserable to anybody for that long, especially a little kid - especially my own kid.

Anyway, I was back in my room the next day for something else that I didn't know that I'd done or hadn't done right. I must have been thinking about what I saw and how my mother had looked so happy. The only thing that I had was my teddy bear, so I threw him on the floor and I got on him. I moved around until I found a place that felt nice, that's all.

At least I was bright enough to know that I had to hide it when I did that, because if my mom ever caught me doing that, I'd get my ass paddled blue and I knew that she'd take him away from me. I couldn't risk that, because even without what I'd found that I could do, you need your teddy bear when you're a little kid sometimes. I don't know how it is with other kids, but I needed him to hang onto him a lot at night."

She smiled then, "But it was my dad who caught me at it one day, not long after my mom left us. He never sent me to my room for nothing. It hardly ever happened. He'd just tell me what I did wrong if I didn't know and I'd say I was sorry and that was it. He never, ever spanked me, even for things that now I think should have gotten me something for it. He must have felt guilty about everything, so I think he went too far the other way. It didn't matter really, because I loved him so much I always tried to be good.

I must have been about ten when he came home late at night after a long drive. I just remember that he paid the lady who was babysitting me and him coming to kiss me after that. I wasn't asleep and I hugged him and then he went to bed. The next day was a Saturday and I saw the note that he was gonna sleep in until noon and to wake him if he wasn't up by then. I watched the Saturday cartoons with the volume turned low and I don't know why, since it had never happened before, but I was looking at one of my favorite characters a little differently for some reason.

I turned off the TV and went to my room and used my teddy bear like for a long time. I guess I forgot and the next thing I knew, he caught me.

We had a long talk about things like that being private things. In his eyes, the only thing I'd done wrong was to not close my door and not pay attention to the time so I could wake him up. He didn't take my bear from me and he never said a thing about what I was doing."

She smiled up at Dusty, "That's what I meant.

I was humping my teddy bear again – and loving it!" She kissed him and he felt that feeling in his heart when she put her head back down. He'd been stroking her back a little the whole time as she'd been talking, and he kept doing it then, but he also caressed her bottom for her, because he knew that she'd like it.

"Here's something that your bear could never do for you," he smiled, and his reward was her quiet chuckle against his chest, "Yeah."

----------------------------

The next morning, Imogen was surprised at being awakened to find that Dusty had a light breakfast prepared for her. His reply told her that at least some joking was possible when he said that she'd need something to heave into the airsickness bag during her lesson.

She led him into the bathroom after that and he watched as she showered, seeing through the shower curtain after asking if he could do that. After that, she washed him as he stood in the bathtub, as cramped as it was. She ended up with a pile of towels to be washed along with the sheets later, but the two of them were clean.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers