Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

They walked to the airport together and after charming everyone easily, Dusty was able to remain in the office as Imogen took her flight. It went well, but Imogen grumbled a little as they walked away to go grocery shopping.

"My instructor said that I flew well, so I'm pleased about that, and she also really liked my not needing to wear glasses anymore. I told her that I'd had operations. She pointed out that I'd need another flight medical so that my permit could be updated. I don't mind too much, since it was a little fun because it's way different from a usual medical exam. But it's two hundred bucks that I think I could spend in better ways – like another lesson."

She sighed, "But then, I did get a break on the cost of the flight and I have another one booked for tomorrow. My instructor wants to see if I'm ready to solo. If I do ok, then I'll book that for next week and chew my nails until then. That'll be all the lessons until the week after that, since I've gotta pay my rent and some bills."

They went grocery shopping again, and then it was laundry day at Imogen's house.

That night, Imogen was feeling a little nervous about her lesson the next day, wanting to do really well. Dusty sensed it and he steered her away from flying her simulator. "I think it's important that you don't have the differences in this come into things before tomorrow," he said gently, "Spend some time reviewing your book lessons and then try to get some sleep so you're rested."

Imogen found that she couldn't argue, so he took his advice.

In bed later, Imogen found that all she really needed was to hold herself against Dusty and then she was asleep in his arms not long afterward.

--------------------------------------

Dusty was watching from the window of the flight center office when Imogen flew her return approach. The first part was out of his field of view, but he waited. He saw the last part and the barest landing, but after that, they were in the air again and climbing.

Dusty knew then that they were flying 'touch and goes' - circuits around in the traffic pattern to practice short, final approaches to land for not much longer than a kiss of the tires against the runway and then back up to climb, go around and do it again. He sat and watched, liking this better, since he could see her like this every time as she came around to fly her short final. He watched very carefully, looking for wobbles or errors. He saw none.

They flew three rounds and he saw them climb out for a fourth. But when they landed the fourth time, the small aircraft stopped and sat idling for a minute.

Dusty wondered about it as he watched, sinking slowly into a sitting posture as he did. They just sat there for a moment. He could see that they were talking.

Then the door opened and the instructor stepped out onto the wing and walked back to step down onto the pavement after closing the door. Dusty's ears stood almost straight up as he stared. The instructor pilot walked to the grass at the edge of the runway and waved to Imogen.

The aircraft began to move then – with Imogen alone in it behind the controls! Dusty stood up, knowing what this was. Her instructor must have decided to let her solo today.

Imogen was nervous, but she was fine otherwise. She had clearance from the tower in seconds and she shoved the throttle forward to the firewall as she released the brakes. The flight trainer was off the ground in a few hundred feet and she was climbing, raising her flaps as she joined the pattern and throttling back as she did.

As she positioned herself for the turn to the downwind leg which would take her past the airfield on her left, she requested clearance for a full stop landing and the response was immediate; giving her clearance and taxi instructions to the ramp in front of the flight training center. Then she tried to roll her shoulders to ease the tension that she felt there.

Dusty wasn't worried as he watched her drone past. He knew that she'd nail it, but still, he stared and tried to evaluate.

Imogen added some flaps and some power to counter the drag of that as she prepared to come around into her first final approach all alone in a real aircraft. Her nerves had settled by then and it was all concentration as she added another notch of flaps. She did feel a pang of regret, though.

To her, this part felt far too short.

The tires squeaked and she was down, lifting her flaps and pulling back on the power as she rolled out and met her pleased-looking instructor a few minutes later as she came to a stop with a gentle nudge of the brakes. Dusty regarded the woman, and he saw that every time that she did this, it was a worry to her, no matter how good the student was, but she also felt some pride for them every time as well.

Seeing her instructor's thumbs up and then her hand motion across her own throat, Imogen began to shut things down as the woman walked up the incline of the wing and opened the door to lean in and offer her hand along with her congratulations.

There was some paperwork after that and Imogen booked another flight. Other than wagging his tail, Dusty did his best to look bored. She called him and he walked over to stand next to her so that she could put her arm over his shoulders. He sensed that she needed that now. As he stood so that he was against her, he felt that she was shaking very slightly.

As they walked out together with Dusty hating the leash on him again because it was an airfield and everyone had insisted on it, Imogen stopped and she hugged him tightly for a moment before they ambled off together.

She bought them each an ice cream cone to celebrate and Dusty forgot all about being cramped and bored.

-------------------------

When they got home from shopping, Imogen asked him to change for her and she pulled him to the bed with gentle tugs using only one fingertip under his collar and they spent a long time just hugging and enjoying the way that it felt to be against each other. The kisses alone were worth it to them both.

Imogen slid down lower and he asked.

He didn't even feel stupid over what he saw as his dumb question as she took him in her hand and began to stroke him slowly.

"Being with you like this gets me hot," she smiled, "For a girl, it's a want and we get wet from it. But for you, it's different. You've been hard here forever and I love you, so I'm gonna take care of this for you, ok?"

"Ok, I guess," he replied, "It feels really good."

But Dusty's chest heaved in a ton of air the next second. He even saw it as it happened, but he still wasn't prepared to watch as she looked down and slowly lowered her head and began to suck very softly. He was on his side and he moved then, mostly because he couldn't help it.

They were very different physically, but that didn't change his want. He lifted his leg and laid it over her ribs, curling himself a little until he could kiss the top of her head.

Imogen looked up then, as much as she could from the angle, since there was less range of motion to what she held in her mouth. She lifted her head and he watched as she licked it very slowly once.

"Good?" she asked with a little smile and he nodded, "Awesome."

She went back to sucking very happily, pleased out of her mind to be pleasing him.

"What are you, ... ohh..." he groaned and it ended with a soft growl of pleasure. Imogen waited as she kept going.

"What –uhhh, happens when I come?"

Imogen giggled softly, stopping only long enough to get it said.

"Don't worry," She licked him again, "Just come."

Then she was on it again and reaching back on him, searching for his scrotum and finding it, she began to pet and stroke it, kneading just a very little bit and then cupping it, happy to feel the part that she could get in one hand as she did.

Dusty's breathing quickened and he huffed quietly, reaching to hold her head carefully. Imogen worked him harder with her mouth, hungry for him now and it amazed her a little as his breaths became soft grunts. She had a thought that if he was a guy, a human one, it would have sounded stupid.

From him, a sound like that only made her wetter.

He grew harder then and Imogen tried to prepare herself. She'd never agreed to let Marchetti get his dick anywhere near her mouth because the thought of it with him grossed her out a little.

She remembered how much there was from Dusty the night before last and Imogen figured that this could be a bit of a challenge.

His final grunt turned into a quiet, but very deep groan a moment later. She felt his body tense and she hung on and began to swallow as soon as he shot into her mouth. 'Shot' became the operative word then, so she was even more pleased, liking the gentle force of it as he came.

Imogen had never done this before, but she'd always liked the idea – with the right guy. The way that she felt about Dusty, ... well she was more than receptive to the thought now.

There was a lot and she couldn't manage it all. She tried though; she really tried, loving the heat of it and the taste. It was thicker than what seeped from her after Marchetti and even Abi.

But it was Dusty's, and that made all the difference.

When she looked up after he had no more, she had it all over her face, but she was grinning. "I feel like a porn star," she chuckled, but it faded as she saw that he wasn't laughing.

He moved then and she felt his tongue as he licked her face to clean it for her. Imogen closed her eyes, feeling rather loved from it. He surprised her when he lifted her very gently and hugged her then. Neither of them had any words to share for a long time after that. They weren't needed.

He might be a lot larger than she was, and what they had between them couldn't be anything but pure strangeness to anyone else, but right then, Imogen felt that she was in the arms of her male. And for once, she felt so strongly that she was where she belonged.

----------------------------

When she did feel like speaking again, Imogen took some time, thinking of the best way to phrase it. She thought of several ways, but she finally said it the way that it felt best to her. Even so, she was slow about it, wanting to get her courage up just a little.

"Dusty, can I ask you something?"

He looked down at her upturned face, "Yes?"

"I don't really know of a better way to ask this. I was thinking about what you said the way that your kind of people go about having relationships."

"Go on, Imogen," he sighed stretching a little, "Ask me whatever you want."

She hesitated then, because what she wanted to ask him felt very different to what she regarded as a human relationship. But after a moment, she saw that it was the same thing, only that it was done a little differently using slightly different, though more direct terms.

"You're mine now, aren't you? You're my boy, unless I'm seeing this all wrong."

He smiled then, and like this, it showed her his teeth, but in a very nice way, "I hadn't thought about that," he chuckled.

But then he hugged her again and sighed as he lowered his head and kissed her very softly for a moment. "Yeah," he said, "I'm yours. You have an Ushandi male."

"Don't you dare say something stupid now about being small or anything," she warned him from where her face was against his deep chest. "You'll annoy your woman, and even though we're different and I'm way smaller, well, that just can't be a good thing, just sayin'."

------------------------------

They spent the rest of the day in bed together, humping in a few different ways.

Imogen found that she liked it all and liked being on her back to look up at him while she held her thighs around his narrow waist. If she was careful not to squeeze him too much, she found a new use for her 'thunder thighs', as she'd often thought of them disparagingly.

She could keep him in place as he slid that hard thing over her slit, and once they really got going, she didn't need to wet him with her spit. He'd lower his head and just take her away with his ability to lick and suck her nipples.

His balls felt great against her ass and when he came, Imogen definitely got that 'porn star' feeling as he sprayed all over her. She figured that most women wouldn't have liked that, but then most women didn't have a beast like Dusty to please them, either.

She thought of it as just their hard luck.

Dusty would lower that loveable face then and make her laugh as she squirmed under his tongue while he cleaned her up.

Something else that she liked was to lie against him after that. He often had a 'follow-up' shot for her, if they hadn't done it for about an hour. That was a big surprise. He could come and then come again a few minutes later, so the second time, she liked to hump against his hard belly with him between her cheeks. It felt pretty good, though he had to warn her so that she could reach back to cover the tip of him with her hand when he came.

She liked his semen. She liked how it was so very warm and she liked feeling it whenever she got some of it on her skin. It made her feel great and a little dirty in a very sensual way.

But she wasn't going to allow any of it to get into her hair.

-----------------------------

They'd been quiet for a time, just resting after Imogen had come back to bed with some cheddar melted on slices of the baguette that they'd bought. There were a lot of slices, but there was only one plate and it had been fun to nibble on them as they'd kept their faces rather close together to keep the crumbs on the bed to a minimum.

Dusty was on his side and Imogen was lying against him, though with her head on the side of his chest. She was very happy for the way that the whole day had gone.

But there was one thing, and she wanted to address it now.

"Hey, can you lie on your back, Dusty? I was just thinking that I haven't seen you do that at all. Would doing that hurt you or something?"

"No," he replied, "I sleep on my back sometimes. I guess that I just haven't since we've been sleeping together, that's all. It feels better to me just to hang on to my bare-skinned little teddy bear. Why?"

His remark made her chuckle. "Nothing really,"

She pushed him, but he was too heavy, "Roll over onto your back. I want to try having my head on your chest like that."

He moved then and Imogen wet her thumb and reached to begin stroking him. "Can't help it," she smiled from her new place on his chest, looking back at it. "Sorry, but with you like this, it gives me a better look at a really nice part of you."

"I'm not complaining," Dusty smiled at the ceiling, "But I think I've come more times today than I ever have in one day before in my life."

She raised her head to look at him then and he chuckled when he felt it, "It was a joke. I've never come as much in a ... week as I have today. I just don't know how much good it will be now."

He was already hard again and Imogen lifted her head to move. "Don't worry about that, Dusty. There's just something that we've gotta do, the way that I see it."

"What?"

She smiled as she swung her leg over him and got onto her knees, "I've been thinking about things for a couple of days now, ever since I felt the way this was against me that first night, hard and hot as anything. I'm not the right kind for you, but I'm a female.

You give a female something like that to consider as she's falling for you, and it won't be long before she has a few, uh, dozen dirty thoughts, like whether it will fit and how it might feel if she could take him in all the way."

She lowered herself over him and began to move, rubbing herself along the length of him and bearing down just a little when she got to the tip every time. She wiggled a little then and began to slide back. It wasn't long before their breathing deepened and Imogen was wet.

"I love anything that we do when we're playing together, Dusty, but I keep having one thought, over and over. The same thought comes into my head again and again."

She leaned down and stopped long enough to stretch so that she could kiss him for a moment.

"It's late and we've been fooling around all day. I know that you might not have one of your long and powerful sessions left in you and I don't mind. But that thought's there in my mind again and ever since I knew that you were mine, it's done nothing but get stronger.

We're not the same, but we don't care and we love each other. Take away the first part, Dusty. Just think about the rest. We're a boy and a girl. All over this world, billions of humans are fucking together right now. Most of them are probably in love. What I can't stop wanting is to fuck with the one that I love – just like everybody else.

I might be the only girl in the world who's in love with an Ushandi, but I see that as the best part. I've got my male, but you need to fuck me.

Once we do that together, then we'll have each other all the way, the same as anybody. So I want to do it with you now. Just lie back and let your girl figure out how much of you she can take with you lying like this."

"My girl?" he asked, raising his head a little.

"Your girl," Imogen nodded with a soft smile, "That's what I am now. I just want to finish this and make us a real pair of lovers all the way, because I love you."

She reached back and lowered herself at the same time, feeling where the end of him was against her lips and moving slightly to adjust. Once she had it, Imogen moved only far enough back to get enough of him inside so that she could lower herself to lie on him.

She put her hands on his ribs and laid her head down with a soft sigh that Dusty could feel in his heart.

After a moment, Imogen began to slide back onto her beast's spike in little motions, whimpering as it spread her wide and pausing to stroke forward a little bit for the next push. He wasn't so thick as to make this very difficult. Imogen was sopping for him anyway. To her, this was just something to be savored, just a pair of lovers sliding together.

To her way of thinking, he had enough for her; plenty of length in other positions. But like this, she was pretty certain that he could reach her cervix, and it was better that she find the limit in her way rather than let him find it in his, as sweet as he was.

Imogen stopped abruptly when she felt it. She considered things and moved forward, away from that contact to give them some room. Then she rose up and began to fuck herself on him in slow strokes with her head lowered and her long hair on Dusty's chest as she looked back between her legs, liking the view of what she was seeing.

She sighed with every stroke, going slowly on and on as she got the hang of it. She raised her head and he reached to move her hair for her so that they could look at each other. She saw by his face that it was good for him and it made her feel even better.

What made Dusty feel even better was to see the way that her eyes turned black in her love.

"Look up into the mirror on the wall behind me, "he whispered, "Since you've never seen it before, what you'll see is a female Ushandi's eyes when she's in love."

She looked up and stared at herself open-mouthed.

"I've been seeing it in your eyes at times over the past few days, "he smiled, "but it's never been like this before. Some demons always have eyes like that, some almost never.

But an Ushandi's eyes go like this when she means it, so I think it's the same for you. Thank you, Imogen. I love you too."

Her intent for them had only been to fuck quietly for this first time. She knew they were both tired, so it was all that she'd have wanted; that they'd finally gotten far enough to fuck as a couple. But now it was different for her. What she'd seen and listening to him had caused her to want to see if they had just one more good fuck in them tonight.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers