Love At First Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynda stubbed out her cigarette and stood up, holding the balcony rail, looking out over the countryside. 'I can't believe we only have three days left here, this has been a fantastic holiday, meeting you has made it absolutely perfect. I have to admit that I hoped that I would get layed out here, you know being a single woman on holiday and all that, in fact I was fantasising about it before we left, but my wildest fantasies weren't as good as the reality. I expected a couple of one night stands with some half cut bloke after leaving a night club or a knee trembler in a side alley'. I stood up and went to her, 'If it was a knee trembler you were fantasising over, I am sure I can oblige...' Before she could answer I kissed her and started to intertwine my tongue with hers. I ran my hands down her body, pausing briefly at her stiffening nipples and her mound. She responded by opening her legs and starting to breathe heavily. I did not take immediate advantage of her open legs, but carried on caressing her body and kissing her deeply, she moaned, but I think there may have been more than a little frustration in the moan!

I dragged one of the patio chairs toward me with my foot and told Lynda to bend over and hold the hand rail. She did as I asked and I sat in the chair directly behind her and lifted her dress hem up out of the way. She wasn't wearing knickers and l leaned forward and kissed her wet and glistening labia, she gasped and said 'please wait a couple of seconds while I light a cigarette'. I reached for the packet on the table and she turned round to take a cigarette from the packet and accept a light then she turned and bent over the rail, saying 'where were we?' I pushed my tongue into her, and she moaned, then I reached round the top of her leg and started to massage her clit with my thumb. I couldn't see her smoking, but I could feel her body position change as she drew on her cigarette. After a while I felt her muscles tense, and her juices started to flood onto my tongue, she pushed her body back onto my mouth and I could feel her shudders as she reached her orgasm. As the shudders came to an end she stood up and turned to face me, I stood as well, by this time I was hard again. I lifted her left leg so that she could put her foot on the chair, then I crouched slightly and pushed into her hot, wet hole. She moaned and we kissed, I could already feel the pressure of my orgasm building. Lynda asked 'are you coming?' I gasped 'yes' to which she replied 'we should be ok then.' At that moment I erupted into her. She kissed me then quickly pulled away and started straightening her dress. I said 'whats the rush?' to which she replied 'I've just waved to Mel and Lisa walking up from the beach and the door is unlocked.' The path from the beach to the apartment runs directly below the balcony we were on.

I said 'shit!' and grabbed my boxers and pulled them on, just as Lisa's voice called out 'morning you two', then she walked out through the patio door, followed by Melanie.

Melanie looked at Lynda and asked 'are you ok, you looked like you were in pain when I saw you leaning over the balcony rail, I thought you were being sick or something.' Lynda replied with a smile 'I've never felt better, and that certainly wasn't a look of pain on my face...'

'What were you doing...Oh my God you weren't!' Melanie blushed and Lisa started to laugh, then we were all laughing.

Their holiday all too quickly came to an end, and though we wrote letters and I went to see them in Kent a couple of times, it wasn't the same, and I wasn't prepared to move from Cheshire where I was now attending college, we decided not to continue seeing each other. Funnily enough Melanie and I were still exchanging Christmas cards until a couple of years ago, but then she got married and started a family and we lost touch.

12