My Cuckold Wedding

Story Info
Scott and I, while Mark watches.
4.1k words
4.14
33.9k
78
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers

Chapter One - Scott

What do you see when you look at my wedding picture? Am I a bride glowing with love and expectation of a happy life ahead with her new husband? A shy young woman who has just made the deepest commitment of her life, looking at the beautiful gold ring that now binds her to the man she loves? If you had those thoughts in mind you would be right -- but not in the way that you think. You see, my name is Mary and I have a tale to tell about my life, my loves, my wedding day, and beyond.

As a young girl, Mark (my boyfriend) and I had grown very used to each other as we had both attended the same Primary, and then High Schools. We were inseparable as a teenage couple, and were known to everyone, kids and grownups, as 'M&M' or 'Mark and Mary'. Mark was a responsible teenager but I, on the other hand, had been sampling the pleasures of coitus with older (mostly married) men for months before the question of real sex between us entered into our young heads; however when I say our heads, what I really mean is MY head.

At a teenager, I had blossomed early into a pretty young woman with normal sexual desires that I was having increasing difficulty in suppressing. My Mother -- as Mothers do -- knew exactly why I was so often out late and arranged to put me on birth control pills; just as well really, given the number of men who enjoyed my soft and willing pleasures.

"If you're going to do it, make sure you are protected," she said to me as we drove home together from the doctors. She was very caring that way.

It was always going to be Mark who would be my future husband, even though he knew that I dated other men, so at the age of nineteen I decided that we should have sex. It was tender and short lived in the back seat of his father's SUV while in darkness at the far end of a large superstore parking lot. A week later we did it again (same place, same SUV) whereupon it became a regular, but brief, affectionate few minutes between us. I loved Mark, and still do, but even in those early years I knew that he would never be the dynamic heart-throb of a young girls dreams. He was steady, loyal, faithful, and was perfect husband material, so when he got down on his knees one night I said yes and we begun our long engagement, after having agreed that we should wait until we were fully certain.

Mark and I had maintained contact with our friends in the small town where we lived and enjoyed a good social life where there were parties at each others' houses, meet-ups at the local bars, and social interaction at the various sports clubs. I, played in the local Women's Lacrosse team whereas Mark played Soccer. Sometimes the parties could become a little 'exuberant' and it wasn't unusual for some of our friends to become drunk, amorous, aggressive, or all three and at the same time; but mostly they were happy events that made the long winter evenings in Canada all the more tolerable.

Mark and I were very much a part of this happy group and it was not unusual for me to be standing in a party of intimate friends of both sexes, drinking, chatting, laughing, and even flirting a little with each other. Mark, on the other hand, became more and more retired from my gregarious friends and preferred to sit with the quieter 'hangers on' group. And amid all of my 'gregarious' friends was a boy called Scott.

Although I loved Mark, I was flattered that Scott was attracted to me and always made it his business to be close to me in the bar or whatever party we attended. Others in the group could see what was happening but, instead of warning him off from pursuing me, they encouraged him. Subsequently Scott made his first move on me one night in one of the bars we had made one of our regular watering holes.

I had worn high heels that night and, with one or two drinks inside me, being slightly unsteady on my feet I stumbled sideways into Scott's waiting (and very willing) arms. He held me close to him and maintained his grip on my waist even though we both knew that I could stand on my own. Everybody knew in that bar that night that the dynamics of my relationship with Mark had changed. I also knew that my fiancée, sitting in the rear of the bar, could see Scott's arm around my waist and his left hand resting casually on my round bottom, but he did nothing. In the mirror to the rear of the barman, I could see that his face was blank, with unmoving expressionless wide eyes that belied the slight tremor in his hands. So I put my own arm around Scott's waist and pressed closer to him.

Mark said nothing as we drove away from bar and I thought it wise not to speak of the what and the why I had cosied up to Scott. Nevertheless we made love that night but, unusually, only after he had lifted my skirt up and buried his tongue into my sticky wet pussy. It was just moments before I climaxed violently against his sweet handsome face, but it was Scott's that I saw in my imagination.

All week, as I sat at my desk typing up reports for my Boss, Mr Wakefield, I thought of little else but Scott. It wasn't as if I liked him that much. He was kind of brash and loud, but he was handsome, well dressed, always smelled fresh and clean - he was sex on legs. And he had made it clear that he thought I was too.

Friday night was party night at my best friend Jenny's house. Her parents (mad fools) had caught the train to Vancouver to stay overnight so us teenagers had the place to ourselves. Being eighteen (just), I loved to dance and as usual it was us girls who gyrated to some music (Oasis) in the middle of the floor of the living room while the boys looked on and drank beer -- Mark and Scott included.

As the dance wore on, more and more boys joined their Girlfriends and I was almost the last one dancing alone when I felt a touch on my shoulder. It wasn't Mark -- it was Scott who wanted to join me on the floor. I feigned surprise but I was glad it was him because Mark is a terrible dancer and, well, because it was Scott.

As we circled I swept the room with my eyes searching for Mark only to see him sitting in one of the chairs holding a beer with that same dead look on his face. Once again, he said nothing and did nothing to stop Scott moving in on me, which he did with some skill and charm; so I was relaxed and happy when he reached out and pulled be gently but insistently into his arms as Jenny put on a slow sound track and lowered the lights.

I had a choice between pushing him away and making light of his audacity or I could wrap my arms around his neck and press my body hard against his. I gazed over at Mark, looked directly into his eyes searching for a response from him and saw none, so I chose to mould my breasts and hips into Scott's muscular chest and burgeoning groin.

Mark conversed with nobody that evening. He just sat and watched as Scott and I moved together as one in that dimly lit room, and neither did his expression change when Scott stroked and cupped my round bottom with his wandering hands. It might have been my imagination, but when I tilted my head back for Scott to plant his soft lips on my own, Mark shifted in his seat to rearrange his pants. And that was the moment that I realised that my fiancée -- the man who I would one day marry -- accepted my dalliances with Scott. And the little protrusion from his groin meant something else was going on behind those soft brown eyes of his.

"Shall we go somewhere private," Scott said breathlessly into my ear after we had regained our composure.

"Okay," I replied, "but not for too long. I don't want to upset Mark."

Scott smiled but made no comment as he led me out of the house down the nearby alley and to a place where it was dark and secluded.

"And I don't want to go all the way Scott," I said, suddenly fearful that he was expecting me to have a full sexual encounter with him.

"That's okay Mary," he replied, as he opened my blouse to reveal my bra and big breasts, "I have a fiancée too. But we can have some innocent fun can't we?

Scott was as good as his word. We kissed, fondled, and found each other's most intimate parts with exploring hands and fingers, but not once did he suggest full penetration. Not even as I stroked his hard and thick member or when I was breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure as his middle finger found the 'G Spot' in my vagina and went to work with dedication and enthusiasm.

I was happily holding Scott's head against my left breast as he sucked delightfully on my nipple, when I saw something move in the dark, close to a nearby woodpile less than twenty feet away from where we two young animals were exploring each other's bodies. Instinctively I knew who it was and just moaned a little louder at Scott's intimate fondling, kissing, and fingering. 'Enjoy looking at your future wife,' I thought to myself. And with that thought I realised that my prospective husband had appetites that I did not fully understand.

We were at our usual parking spot and Mark had already kissed me, when he pulled his head away and asked the question that would change our lives forever. He knew that his question was going to disrupt our comfortable little relationship, so when his voice trembled I knew that my fiancée was tense and dreaded what could have been my answer.

"Do you like Scott?" he asked.

"Yes!" was my honest reply. "He's fun!"

"Has...... he?......" he stuttered, but couldn't finish the sentence.

I knew what he was asking, and he deserved an honest answer.

"No. We just like to mess about That's all," I replied. But I needed to ask him a question and put his mind at rest. "Are you jealous Mark? There's no need to be. Scott is an asshole, but a sexy asshole."

"I watched you with him," he said quietly, and in such a manner that it was clear to me that it was not in any sense, an accusation.

"I know!" My response silenced the both of us, until I continued, "I saw you while Scott was kissing my breasts."

"Let's say it the way it is, can we please Mary," Mark said -- It was a request not a directive. "He was sucking your titties and he had his hand in your panties. And while he was doing that, you were stroking his cock."

"And did you enjoy the show?" It was a question that was loaded with implications for him, me and our future.

"I was happy that you were having a nice time," he responded, but we both knew that it was a prevarication.

"Answer my question Mark! We've known each other long enough to have no secrets. You must be honest with me if we are to have a future together."

I had previously seen his little penis standing out from his pants when I had been with Scott, so I was unsurprised by his answer.

"It arouses me," he said, and then added, "and frightens me at the same time."

I thought it was time for a little fiancée on fiancée intimacy as we sat in the rear seat of the SUV. So I deftly unzipped his pants, reached in and found his little rock-hard penis.

"There's no need to be frightened my Sweetie," I said as I unhooked my bra with my free, non stroking, hand, "we shall marry one day but in the meantime I just want to have a little fun."

My naked breasts always calm Mark when he is upset, and my pressing his face down onto the breast where Scott had sucked my nipple did just that.

His voice was muffled when he asked the question that many cuckolds have asked throughout the history of mankind. "Mary," he said as he pulled my panties aside, "would you tell me if you were ever unfaithful? I mean really unfaithful -- going all the way?"

As I guided his 'little man' into my welcoming vagina I told him, "I don't have any plans to do that to you Mark. Not even with sexy Scott."

"But will you tell me?"

"I swear!" I replied. "But there is a promise I want from you."

He was starting his gentle thrusting against my groin and the feel of his penis moving in and out of me was reassuring, familiar, and comforting.

"What's.... that?" He was close to ejaculation.

"I want you to go down on me."

The sight of me being with another boy and the thought of what I could do with him had had a profound effect on Mark. He seemed to desire my dominance in our relationship and, after his penis had erupted his semen into me after three short spasms, he lowered himself down onto the floor of the vehicle and put his mouth on my vulva.

He did not recoil from the sticky warm seed that oozed from my vagina and neither did he complain. He was compliant and submissive in the devouring of his own salty cream and worked assiduously at cleaning my groin; as I looked down between my legs I knew that I had Mark just where he wanted to be. And I loved him all the more for it.

Scott and me continued to flirt, grope, stroke, and generally have little sessions of non-penetrative sex in front of my fiancée after stealing away from parties and bars to find empty rooms, alley ways, and other dark areas hidden away from prying eyes; all except Mark's of course. And after each liaison, I would give him the relief that he needed and he would willingly pay homage to my wet and slippery womanhood. But nothing ever remains the same, and Mark's and my lives were about to change dramatically.

During my short time working for Mr Wakefield, I had graduated from just using a typewriter, to word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, and electronic diary operation. Much of the theoretical learning of Information Technology I had done at home, and it was because of his encouragement that I felt comfortable to apply for a Personal Assistant position with our head office across the other side of town.

The interview with Human Resources took five minutes after I had been shown where my office would be and had sat at the PA's desk. On quick inspection, it became obvious to me that the previous PA had not used the IT, and had managed by a combination of 'Post It Notes' and a cheap diary that was all but unreadable.

"How did she manage?" I asked the HR Manager, after I had powered up the desktop computer and brought up some of the resident software packages. "There's nothing on here."

His face was noncommittal when he replied, "Terri had other qualities," and said nothing further.

I guess that my ability to switch on a desk-top PC had sufficiently impressed my future employers because I was asked to start work on the following Monday. "And then you can meet your new Boss -- Mr Gregg Jorgensen," he said.

That night, a Friday, saw Mark and I attending another party together and, I must admit, I had celebrated my new job a little too enthusiastically - with bourbon. As usual, Mark retired into the background, Scott moved in on me with his arm around my waist, and within the hour we were getting hot and heavy together in one of the small alcoves at the back of the house, while Mark stood by the door outside.

Scott and I had found a lot of pleasure in exploring each other's bodies and we had discovered the physical delight of sliding the head of his big hard rod along my vulva and across my clitoris. With our underwear down around our ankles we kissed, caressed, and moaned with lust just loud enough for Mark to hear through the door because we both knew he liked to listen to his future Wife enjoying herself with another young man.

He would later claim that it was his idea, but he was just being gallant. It was me who opened my legs wider than usual, and it was me who guided the beautiful purple round head to the entrance to my vagina. And it was me who whispered in his ear to, "Push gently!"

"Hell!" Scott exclaimed, "are you sure Mary?"

"Very!" I replied, as I eased myself down further onto his manhood at the same moment as he pushed upwards. My opening stretched and into my vagina it popped; the head of his cock was now fully inside me - it felt so nice to be invaded In this way. And the loud breathy gasp that I released was one of pleasure and surprise.

Slowly, so as not to frighten or harm me, Scott slowly pushed upwards until his member, that was twice the length and width of Mark's, was fully inside my welcoming tunnel of love.

"Do you.. want me to... Mary?" he stuttered into my ear as he readied himself to start driving himself to a climax inside me.

I knew what he meant and what he wanted. "Oh God Yes!" was my immediate reply.

Slowly at first, Scott moved inside me, causing feelings of desire and excitement to course through my body; feelings that I knew Mark could never achieve even though we loved each other. I did not love Scott, but at that moment as his athletic young body and well sized rod did their work on my soft and yielding body and mind, I could have convinced myself that I did.

Gradually he picked up the pace of his thrusting while I just hung onto his shoulders groaning and screaming in delightful orgasm after delightful orgasm. I knew that Mark was just the other side of the door listening but he did nothing although I knew that he must have heard us. But me and Scott were enveloped in the moment, so fleeting thoughts of my fiancée were soon out of my mind, especially as my young lover was increasing his pace.

We reached our climax together. His manhood jumped and kicked inside me as his seed flooded my vagina in spurt after spurt of warm ejaculate in those same moments as I shook, moaned, and shivered in a final mind blowing orgasm that swept over me.

Scott was sweet to me and asked if I was okay as he eased his nice big but softening member out of my vagina. All I could do in response was to kiss him and tell him that I was, but I was lying. I was not okay -- I was annoyed that such feelings had been denied me by Mark, and I wanted more of such loving. I wanted a man who could do that to me, and I wanted more of it.

Mark had said very little as we had driven away from the party and I kept a guilty silence until we had parked up in our usual spot. I held my breath for a moment and, plucking up courage, I said, "You remember that I said the I would tell you if I was unfaithful."

Mark nodded and looked back at me with wide, scared eyes.

"Scott and me went the whole way tonight Mark. I'm so sorry!"

"You mean that Scott had you?" he replied

I started to cry but managed to say, "Yes. I'm so sorry! But you did ask me to tell you."

Mark looked away, clearly hiding the humiliation in his eyes and said, "Stop saying you're sorry Mary. We both knew this was going to happen one day."

Mark had listened to Scott and me making love and now I had admitted it to his face, and still he was with me in the SUV and I had received no words of condemnation from him. I was still a young woman, but I was beginning to realise that my fiancée was different from other men. Mark remained silent and my sniffling continued unabated until I had calmed myself to ask the question that would define our future lives together.

"Mark! Does the idea of me being intimate with Scott excite you," I asked, suddenly remembering his tiny erection when he had watched us together the week before.

He was silent, and didn't reply.

"Mark! Answer me! I just had sex with Scott, and I loved it. How do you feel about that?" I cried.

"You love him?"

"What? No! I love you," I replied to the question that showed his weakness. "But please answer my question."

"Are you still going to marry me Mary?"

"Yes! If you still want me?"

"Of course I still want you Mary, but I'll accept anything as long as you still want to marry me," he replied, "And yes! It does excite me to hear you making out with Scott."

"I begged him to put his big rod inside me tonight Mark, and I'm going to beg him again. Does it turn you on to know that the fluid from his big heavy balls is still leaking from me?" I asked him, knowing that I was close to his admission that he did. But I was still taken aback at his immediate response.

He pushed me back along the large seat of the SUV and, after pulling down my panties, he buried his face into my wet pussy. And started to lick the salty cream that was still oozing from my groin.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers
12