Love at First Piss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was filled with sordid images; Gary fucking me on the sand whilst Jake and Oz watched, their cocks in their hands, hard, pulsating...

"Yes, oh yes!"

...Gary on top of me stroking me to orgasm, making my juices run so fast they oozed out all over his rigid penis.

"Oh that's it, yes, that's it...that feels so fucking good."

My fingers rubbed harder as new images invaded my brain; imaginings which made my body writhe uncontrollably and my hips gyrate. I envisioned Jake and Lola on the beach alongside me and Gary. Lola was naked, her bronzed skin glistening in the dawn sunlight, her bleach blond hair loose and wild. Her oversized tits ran with sweat and her dark brown nipples stood erect as Jake fucked her with as much stamina as Gary used on me.

"Oh God...yes..."

Then Jake was beneath her, kneeling on the sand with his hands clutching her rounded buttocks and his tongue lapped at her soaking pussy, sucking at her juices. In my lusty imagination I saw Lola cry out, a drawn-out howl of release followed by a gush of golden liquid that showered out from between her shapely legs. Her piss covered Jake's face...

"Oh fuck...yes, yes..."

But wait, that wasn't Jake kneeling on the sand between Lola's thighs, that wasn't his dark hair and stocky build...no, the person making Lola scream was small and blond...

"Oh fuck, FUCK!"

My thighs slammed together and a vice-like contraction forced my pussy to clamp down on my fingers. A shattering orgasm made me convulse.

"Oh fuck...yes, yes!"

I stroked my clit through the spasms finding the sensitivity almost unbearable.

Oh God, what just happened? Where the fuck had that image come from?

I lay back panting as the waves subsided. Sweat poured from my skin and the bed sheets beneath me were soaked. An acrid odour filled the airless room making me gasp for breath. I shut my eyes. I was exhausted.

It was too hot to get any sleep. The sun poured in through my windows and the light breeze didn't stir the air at all. I could feel myself overheating and knew I'd have to move. I never got any proper rest in that apartment. I put on my bikini, pulled the sheets off my bed and grabbed my bag of dirty laundry. I'd kill two birds with one stone; get my laundry done and top up my tan by the poolside. No more smelly clothes and pasty skin for me!

Washing safely deposited in the basement washing machines I headed for the pool. I pushed past the tourists deliberately avoiding eye contact with them. I'd probably served most of them in the bar, possibly flirted with them too, and I didn't want their attention now. I kept my sunglasses on and a floppy hat on my head as I made a beeline for a free sun lounger. I settled down and drifted off to sleep.

The pool was relatively quiet that afternoon. There was the usual crowd of semi-drunk girls hanging around the bar and rowdy boys leaping in and out of the pool, but most people were asleep like me with iPods firmly embedded in their ears. I wondered if any of them had similar nights to me?! Na - not likely!

Suddenly a wave of icy water drenched me. "Shit!" I shrieked sitting bolt upright. "What the fuck?!"

A tall shadow loomed over my sunbed, one I recognised. "Gary! You bastard!"

Gary's booming laugh filled my ears and his beautiful smiling face filled my view. He was dressed in Bermuda shorts and was soaking wet from swimming.

"Hi beautiful! You awake?"

"I am now!" I cried, slapping him.

Gary sat down beside me. His hands reached for my neck and he drew me in for a long, lingering kiss. "Is that better?" he whispered as he removed my sunglasses and looked deep into my eyes.

I melted. "Much."

"I hear congratulations are in order?" he said brightly. "New job?"

"Word travels fast."

Gary smiled. "I bumped into Jake this morning. Did you take his offer?"

I nodded. "Yes, unlike you."

Gary cleared his throat. "Ah, he told you."

I nodded.

"Don't read anything into it Tam. He caught me off guard that's all. I'm a little embarrassed about last night and I sort of panicked when I saw Jake. Look Tam, does he, err, you know, um..."

"Fancy you? No."

Gary smiled awkwardly. "Ok, just checking."

"Shit, you really are embarrassed aren't you?" I exclaimed. "I thought nothing could unnerve you!"

Gary glanced around nervously and lowered his voice. "I've never shot cum over man before, ok? I'm not comfortable with it. Surely you found last night a little... surreal? Unless you're used to that sort of thing?"

"Oh no, first time for me," I snorted. "I may be a slut but kinky sex is totally new for me."

"Kinky? I guess it was." Gary bit his lip. "How did Jake seem?"

"Fine." I laughed. "He wants to do it again actually." I hesitated, "do you?"

Gary kissed my neck softly and stroked the hair from my eyes. "I don't know."

"Oh? I though you liked it?"

Gary's eyes locked with mine. "I loved it Tam. I can't believe how good it felt and I want a threesome again, just not with Jake."

"Why not Jake?" I asked a little too defensively.

Gary glared. "I don't trust him, ok? Fuck, Tam you're an idiot! He's got you exactly where he wants you hasn't he?"

"Whoa! What are you talking about?" I retorted.

"You took the job, so he's your sole employer."

"So?"

Gary shook his head. "So he's got control of your life."

"I can handle Jake," I snorted. I paused. "He wants to involve Lola, tonight. A foursome."

Gary's eyes nearly popped of his head.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like that idea," I said nudging him playfully. "Another first eh? Like last night? Admit it Gary...that was your first threesome wasn't it?" I teased.

"Nope."

"Oh? Then why were you so nervous?"

"It was my first threesome with another man."

"Ah, I see."

Gary grinned and his eyes lit up, "There were these twins back home, Lucy and Linda, and they..."

"Enough! Spare me the details," I grimaced. "So how did it compare, sharing with a man?" I narrowed my eyes, "You loved it, didn't you? I think Jake turned you on as much as I did."

Gary waved his arms at me, "No, no, no don't go thinking that! I was turned on by what he did, to you. I've never watched a man ejaculate over a woman before and when you sucked his cock...oh God." Gary winced and placed my hand gently over his crotch. I felt his penis twitch. "It's making me hard just thinking about it."

I grinned.

"It was the whole set-up that got me going and you say Lola's up for a foursome?"

"Yep, if you're game?"

"If Lola's a part of it I am. Fuck, she's hot!"

"Watch it! There'll be rules."

"Rules are made to be broken, you know that! Look Tam, I'm going to take the bar job. I'll talk to Jake before work tonight. If he's not embarrassed about last night then I should grow a pair and make the most of what's on offer. Besides, I want to stay here and spend more time with you."

My heart pounded. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes. I want to get to know you, be more intimate with you." He leaned in close, "we could start right now if you're up for it?"

"Sex? Now? Haven't you had enough?"

Gary's lips brushed against my ear making it burn. "I can never get enough but it's not sex I'm after, well, not exactly. I've been drinking beers all morning and...well, is Karen home or do you have the place to yourself?"

"All mine."

"Shame," he grinned cheekily. "She's hot too...ouch!"

"Inside...now!" I cried grabbing hold of Gary's arm.

Gary's smile lit up his face a we gathered up our belongings and ran back inside the apartment complex. Sex was on our minds and we were desperate to get on with it. We called the lift and once inside my hands found Gary's crotch whilst his fingers rubbed me between my legs. Our hearts pounded, our lips locked together and our tongues tangled around each other. Each of us wanted physical contact, as much as possible, and the sooner the better.

When the lift stopped Gary swept me into his arms and carried me to my front door. I unlocked it without taking my eyes off him and breaking our kiss. My bikini was ripped from me the second my door clicked shut and Gary's trunks followed.

Gary took a step back his eyes wandering longingly over my naked body.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," he groaned.

He was too. His body was slick with sun-tan oil and the tan he was developing had turned a rich golden brown. Beautiful. His body was slender but muscular and each oiled contour rippled in the sunlight streaming through the south facing windows.

"Well?" I asked my sexy partner as he stood before me, his semi-erect cock in his hand. "What did you have in mind?"

"I'll show you."

Gary took my hand and led me into my bathroom. He pushed aside the stained white shower curtain and guided me into the plastic tray.

"Turn around," he instructed.

My heart pounded. Pee play. I'd hoped it would be that. I did as I was told, burning with anticipation. I braced myself against the tiled wall, spread my legs then used one hand to gently part my labia. I knew what I wanted Gary to do, I'd read about it and seen it done many times on porn sights, but I'd never tried it myself. Now was my chance.

Gary moved up behind me. He pressed his rapidly hardening cock against my moist slit and pushed. The tip of his penis eased inside me, penetrating me but only just. His cock wasn't fully hardened so remaining shallow. Gary began to pant and groan. One hand held his penis in position, the other reached around my body to find my breasts. He fingered them, teasing my sensitive nipples, making me quiver. Sweat dripped from my brow.

"Tam, can I let go inside you?" he breathed.

"Let go?"

"Piss. Piss inside you."

"Oh yes," I replied breathlessly, "yes."

It was what I wanted, what I longed for. The waiting was almost over...

Gary grunted, his body tensed then he let a deeply satisfied groan as he released a stream of urine directly inside me. His stream hit my uterus with force and filled me full of hot liquid."Oh God Gary," I squealed as the warm fullness rapidly became overwhelming.

Gary withdrew his penis releasing a torrent of piss from inside my vagina. "Oh Tam, that's so fucking good," he muttered as he reinserted his cockhead and began the process over again. This time he moved his penis gently back and forth, stimulating my clitoris whilst his piss put pressure on my g-spot.

"Oh fucking hell!" I yelped as once again the pressure became too great.

Gary withdrew, golden fluids showering downwards, covering my legs and feet before pooling in the plastic shower tray. Gary held his penis close to my pussy as I opened my legs wider. The last of his stream hit my clitoris sending it into quivering spasms.

"I'm done," he gasped, "but don't move."

Gary's stream dried up but I remained still. I could hear him stroking his cock, rubbing it fast to make it hard. The smell of pre-cum joined the stench of urine in the tray beneath us and Gary re-inserted his penis into my slippery hole. It was fully engorged and slid in smoothly, sinking into me in one stroke. God it felt good. I gripped it with my cunt muscles, smiling at the result.

"Fuck Tam. How do you do that? Oh God I'm gonna come fairly quickly! I'm close."

"Fuck me Gary. I want you to fuck me before you come!"

"Oh I intend to," he groaned.

Gary began to pump me, gripping my hips as he thrust his fat penis deep inside me. "Fuck, fuck," he chanted over and over as he breathing became laboured and his thrusts more frantic.

I locked my arms against the tiled shower walls and pushed back as Gary's strokes became harder, faster, each thrust of his enormous penis skewering me and filling me completely. Gary was perfect, so sexy, everything he did was right.

"Oh Tam, I'm coming, now, it's now...oh fuck! Oh..."

Gary dug his fingernails into my thighs as he ejaculated deep inside my soaking cunt. I felt the heat of his secretions and the satisfying force of his penis as he endeavoured to plant his seed as deeply as he could.

An orgasm of my own made me quiver. My legs shook and my cunt muscles contracted squeezing every last drop of cum out of Gary's cock.

"Fucking hell!" he groaned as the waves of my orgasm intensified clasping him tighter. "Oh God Tam, I love you!"

Time suddenly stood still. The world was placed on pause while I processed those words. Gary loved me. Did he? That was the most wonderful thing I had ever heard.

My body relaxed and as I let go so did Gary. He collapsed over my back, breathing hard then dropped to his knees between my legs. I stroked his hair lovingly as the two of us panted for breath then gasped as Gary's lips made contact with my pulsating cunt. I shuddered with delight and tiny electrical pulses fired off everywhere as Gary's wet tongue caressed my clitoris, licking and slurping at my slimy juices. I threw back my head in pleasure and as I relaxed I felt a pressure in my bladder, a low down pain.

An idea hit me, a filthy one....I wondered how Gary would react. Overpowering dirtiness drove me on...such disgusting naughtiness.

"Do it, see how it feels," commanded the wanton spirit within me.

I contracted my bladder muscles, pushed down and let go releasing a stream of hot piss straight into Gary's open mouth.

Gary coughed, but only momentarily. The cough was followed by a lusty groan and a renewed vigour to his lapping. He sucked at my clit and gulped down my piss straight from the source. Gary did to me what Jake did to Lola and the effect on me was pretty much the same. I screamed my lungs out! Nothing had ever felt so fucking good!

My body shuddered with force of my second orgasm. Waves of bliss washed through me making my legs shake and twitch uncontrollably. I rode the waves as long as I could but the sensations overpowered me leaving me helpless. Gary caught me as my legs gave way and both of us landed in a heap in the shower tray, winded, sweating and drenched in each other's piss.

I think it was me that laughed first although I'm not sure. Both of us exploded, laughing 'till our sides ached and our stomachs hurt. I leaned back against the tiled shower wall trying to take back some control, and that's when it slipped out, those fateful words...

"I love you too."

Gary's laughter ceased and his green eyes widened. He stared at me, "say that again."

I turned a deep shade of crimson.

"Please, say it again."

I took a deep breath, steadied myself and fought to fear within me. "I love you."

Gary's face erupted into the widest smile I'd ever seen. "Fuck Tam, that's what I thought you said." He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

The two of us stayed like that, in a tight embrace, surrounded by a pool of piss. It seems strange when I look back on it now but I've never been happier than I was at that moment. I was in love with the sexiest, most adventurous man on the planet and he loved me. What more could I want?

12