Love At First Sight Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie turned from rooting in her cupboard and stood up.

"Dannii..." she cooed, holding up her favourite 8" strap on. Dannii looked round and her eyes lit up, widening with excitement and anticipation. Kylie giggled at her sisters' response and started to strap the cock on, positioning it so she'd get a nice thrill as well as her sister when she started to pump her younger sisters arse. Dannii slid up and down on my cock a couple of times as Kylie finished strapping the toy on and grabbed the tube of KY jelly. She walked over to the bed and slid onto her knees on the screwed up sheets, the fake silicone cock hanging out in front of her.

"Come on Dannii," I said, pulling her down on top of me. Her large, heavy enhanced breasts pressed against my chest as I pulled her into a long kiss. She twitched as she felt Kylie's cool finger pressing at her anus and then sliding in with a little pressure as she spread the KY jelly onto her. She felt her older sister rub her finger all round her rim, lubing her up well before she heard the squelching sound as Kylie liberally coated the strap on with lubricant aswell. Dannii heard a thud as Kylie cast the KY tube onto the floor, and then felt the tip of the large toy at her arsehole as Kylie got ready.

"Just relax," Kylie said sexily as she pressed the dildo forwards. The thick rubber shaft bent slightly as Kylie exerted pressure from her hips to push the strap on forwards, forcing against Dannii's tight arse. There was a quick movement and the head popped past Dannii's sphincter, causing Dannii to grunt loudly. Kylie smiled wickedly as she gave her younger sister a moment to adjust, and then slowly pushed the fake cock into her. Both girls moaned as Kylie pushed the entire length of the 8" strap on into her younger sister in one smooth motion, a slightly sound of the lubricant as the thick toy pushed into Dannii's tight hole. I felt Kylie's toy push into her sister through the thin membrane inside her, rubbing against my rock hard cock which was buried to the hilt.

"How do you feel?" Kylie murmured, rotating her hips slightly.

"Ugh, full," Dannii gasped, squeezing her eyes tightly shut. Kylie smiled at me over her sisters' shoulder, sticking her tongue out slightly. I smiled back at her, sliding my hands up to hold hers as we started to move. Kylie drew herself slowly back, pulling back till the head caused Dannii's tight rim to bulge outwards. Dannii raised herself up on my cock to the head, and then she pressed herself back down in time with Kylie pushing back into her. In one fluid motion, both girls slid back down. All three of us gave a groan as we pressed back together, Kylie holding my hands tightly as she pulled back again, Dannii lifting up with her as she drew herself up off my shaft with Kylie slipping out again. Dannii's breathing was heavy in my left ear as we started to move a little faster, following the same pattern of both pulling out full length and then pushing firmly back in, emptying and filling Dannii fully.

"Yessss," Kylie hissed, the strap on pressuring her clit as she pushed in hard.

"I bet she's dreaming it's her own arse getting fucked," I said with a smirk. Kylie giggled back and Dannii smiled at me before giving me another kiss. We started moving in shorter, faster strokes, pumping into Dannii harder. She moaned as we did, giving a little peak of volume every time we drove right into her fully. Kylie and me held hands tightly and levered against each other as we pumped hard into Dannii, driving in and out with short, hard strokes, our bodies slapping together. Dannii was still moaning and groaning in ecstasy as we fucked her hard. Kylie grunted with every push in as the large strap on rubbed her rock hard clit.

"She fucking loves this!" Kylie said, laying a slap on the side of Dannii's arse before taking my hand again. Dannii had her eyes squeezed tightly shut and was shoving back against both of her, sweat glistening on her body, her moans getting louder.

Dannii reached down and fondled her clit, rubbing her juices all over her swollen pussy lips just above where my rock hard cock was penetrating her sweet cunt. Dannii rubbed vigorously for a moment and then tensed up. Her body shook before her thighs squeezed and she let out a loud yell of pleasure as she orgasmed. Her pussy massaged at my cock and pulled me unexpectedly over the edge. I drove myself as deep into her as I could, spilling my seed deeply into her womb. Dannii grunted as she felt my hot cum spurt into her, squeezing me even tighter with her thighs.

"Oh god you're good!" she screamed out to neither of us in particular as she came, me and Kylie still pumping her spasming body. She gave a few slower jerks as the last of my cum seeped into her and then flopped limply, weakly holding up a hand to indicate she couldn't take any more fucking. We both slowed to a stop and just rested for a minute or so, my cock softening and slipping from her with a mixture of her juices. Kylie rested, leaning against her younger sisters' soft, rounded arse, smiling down at us despite having not orgasmed herself. She pulled herself back, slowly withdrawing the thick strap on from Dannii's arsehole. Her anus bulged out and then there was an audible pop as the bulbous head pulled free. Dannii sighed in relief as the large toy was removed, then slid off me onto the sheets and laid down.

"She needed that," Kylie said with a giggle as she slid the strap on off down her legs and dropped it onto the floor. I smiled as she sexily crawled up along the bed to me, leaning down to give me a long, deep French kiss before lying down next to me. Kylie snuggled herself up against me as I slid my arm around her, hugging her diminutive form close. I pulled Dannii up close to me and managed to find enough hands to pull the creased sheets over us, not needing a lot of warmth anyway being pressed between the two sexy sisters.

I woke in the morning with Kylie still slumped asleep against me, her soft face resting on my chest. I looked over and saw Dannii had gone. She'd evidently left for some kind of commitment, and not disturbed us. I stirred slightly, looking out the window at the pleasant day forming outside. I felt Kylie move and looked down to see her sleepily open her eyes a little and squint at the brightness of the room. She looked up at me and smiled, whispering a good morning to me. We both sat up a bit and I leaned down to give her a kiss, our tongues briefly intertwining.

"I'll grab us some coffee," Kylie said, sliding out of bed. She was still totally naked as she walked to the kitchen, causing my cock to stir from its slumber somewhat. Kylie returned a couple of minutes later carrying a tray. On it stood two cups of coffee and a tube of KY jelly. My eyes widened at her boldness.

"Well I think it's pretty clear what you want," I said, taking my cup of coffee and having a sip as Kylie sat down.

"What's the point beating round the bush?" she said with a smile as she lifted her mug with a smile.

"Not that you've got much of one these days," I said, looking over my cup at her. She gave a giggle and then sipped her coffee. We sat and sipped the coffee, Kylie's hand wandered under the sheets and over my leg, sliding up to my hard cock. She gave a squeeze and a stroke slowly up and down, looking me in the eye sexily as we continued to sip our coffee. We finished off our drinks and set the tray aside, Kylie leaning sexily over me to do so. As she withdrew she pulled the sheet down and my hard cock sprang into full view.

"I think someone's quite happy about my idea," she said, looking at the KY tube standing on the tray.

"I never said I wasn't," I pointed out, giving her a slight sideways smile.

"True, you never complain," she said with a giggle, leaning over to grab the tube of KY from the tray. Kylie handed me the tube of lubricant and turned away from me, crawling onto all fours on the bed, wiggling her arse enticingly. I smiled and knelt up, my cock standing up fully hard in anticipation. I opened the lube and squeezed out a generous amount onto two fingers. I slid them between Kylie's pert arse cheeks, already parted by her spread legs. She inhaled slightly as she felt me touch her tight anus, running my fingers around the tight ring. Kylie gave a moan as I rubbed round, and then gasped as I slipped a finger into her arsehole, spreading the KY jelly into her arse ready for penetration.

"You certainly know how to lube me up," Kylie mumbled, her eyes half shut as I firmly fingered her arsehole.

"I've gotta take care of you don't I?" I said, stroking her smooth back softly with my spare hand.

"You better," Kylie said with a giggle. I smiled and slid my fingers from Kylie's tight arse, having got her ready. I picked up the tube of KY again, and was about to squeeze some onto my hand when Kylie spoke.

"Come round here, let me," she cooed sexily, looking back at me. I smiled at her and stood from the bed, walking around in front of her. I knelt on the edge of the bed and handed her the KY. She squeezed some onto her dainty hand and wrapped it around my cock which bounced just inches from her face. Kylie stroked up and down firmly, pausing to add some more KY, making sure my cock was completely lubed and ready whilst giving me a hand job in the process. She pushed the lube out the way and let me go, smiling up at me. I gave her a wink and moved back round behind her, kneeling on the bed behind her gorgeous arse. I ran my hands up her thighs, and then rested them on her hips. I positioned my cock against her tight arsehole, pressing slightly to hold myself in place, then gripped her delightfully curvy hips firmly.

"Ready babe?" I said, pushing slightly at her back door.

"As always hun," she said, pushing back a little. I pushed forwards firmly and the head of my cock popped neatly into her arse, her relaxed sphincter not resisting my entry. Kylie grunted in pleasure as the bulbous head of my cock pushed into her. She gave a slight squeeze with her arse, her sphincter gripping me slightly for a moment before she relaxed again. I slowly slid into her anal haven, feeling her muscles gripping me, hugging my cock determinedly as I pushed into the forbidden heat of Kylie's rear. I slid in gradually, feeling her squeeze and push against me as I did, holding her hips firmly to control my push.

I was 5" deep into her and she was moaning softly in pleasure, squeezing down with her sphincter to pleasure me further. I gripped her hips tightly and thrust hard, driving the remaining 2" of my cock deeply into her, my balls slapping against her wet, bulging pussy lips. Kylie squealed loudly, dropping her head. Her eyes squeezed closed, gasping for breath as she flushed deeply. I noticed this and stroked a hair back from her glowing face.

"Is someone enjoying getting her tight little arse fucked?" I said with a smile. Kylie gave an incomprehensible moan as she raised her head and glanced at me with a sexy side glint and orgasmic smile on her face, squeezing her sphincter tightly around the base of my cock. I took a grip on her hips again and slowly drew back, pulling back to just my head and then pushing back into her until my balls were against her pussy again. She gave a slight groan, pushing back to meet me. I got going, starting at a slow pace of thrusting my full length powerfully in and out of her tight arsehole, letting my hands roam to her perky breasts.

I squeezed her firm breasts, tweaking the hard nipples with my fingers before sliding my hands back down to her waist. I held her slender form as I picked up the pace a little, pumping steadily into her tight arse. Kylie grunted on every thrust, pushing her perfect bum back to meet me as I pushed into her. For a couple of minutes there were just the sounds of heavy breathing, groans and the squelch of lubricant. I slid my right hand under her body to her hot pussy, rubbing my fingers over the swollen lips, dipping my fingers into her dripping wet slit. I slipped two fingers into her haven, managing to locate her rock hard clit with my thumb. As soon as I brushed over it she moaned deeply and writhed under me as I continued to fuck her arse, her pussy clasping at my fingers.

"Mmmm just like that," she purred as I held my fingers up inside her tight soaked cunt and strummed at her love button with my thumb. Kylie groaned loudly and I felt her sphincter clench and hug my shaft. I pumped harder on her arse and rubbed her pussy vigorously, my thumb rapidly massaging her clit. She gave a yelp of pleasure and orgasmed, her yelp turning in a loud, guttural growl. Her juices flowed over my fingers and onto the bed as she bit her lip and her eyes fluttered in bliss. As her orgasm started to wane I slammed forward hard, driving deeply into her rear, my cock exploring deep inside her. Kylie gave another squeal and clench, her orgasm rising slightly again before she calmed down, her face flushed as she gasped for breath.

"God I needed that," she breathed, her fingers gripping the sheets still as I kept pumping into her at a steady pace, not giving her a break to recover. I picked up the pace, thrusting harder into her arse, driving deeply with every stroke. Kylie grunted and growled loudly with every thrust deep into her arse, pushing back energetically against me. She clamped down on me with her anal muscles, massaging my shaft as I pounded her tiny body.

"You've got such a hot arse Kylie!" I said, giving a quick slap with one hand. Kylie grunted loudly as I swatted her incredible butt. I felt the pressure of my impending climax building and held Kylie's curvy hips tightly and started pumping her with fast, short strokes. I felt her body tensing up and knew she was on the brink of cumming again. I pumped her hard, holding my own climax back for as long as possible. I drove in hard and reached up to grab her breasts as I did. I spasmed as I came, pinching her nipples hard as I spurted into her arse.

"Oh god!" Kylie screamed, shuddering as her orgasm washed over her, spreading out through her body from her groin. I held her tightly as my hot load emptied into her arse, sending waves of pleasure through her body. I gave a last couple of thrusts and stopped, my softening cock twitching in her tightened arsehole. Kylie bucked against me a couple of times in the aftershocks of her strong second orgasm and then was still. There was nothing but the sound of us both breathing heavily from our exertions.

"You really know how to fuck me in the arse," Kylie breathed, looking up over her shoulder at me with a sexy humoured smile.

"I've had plenty of practise," I said, smiling as I regained my breath. Kylie gave a gentle laugh and gently pulled forward, slipping off my semi hard cock with a little wiggle of her sexy hips. She sexily leaned down and pushed herself down onto the sheets, stretching her gorgeous body out on the silk. I lay down next to her, brushing a strand of hair away from her sweaty face.

"Feeling a bit more relaxed now?" I said, leaning in to give her a kiss.

"Yeah, certainly loosens me up a little," she said, a sexily smile spreading across her full lips. I teasingly flicked her lower lip with the side of my finger, making her pout like a spoilt child. She held the face for a moment and then laughed. I laughed with her and then gave her a long kiss. I slid my hands down over her form, taking in every delicious curve with my hand as it slid over her smooth skin. My hand reached her famous rear, and I gave a firm squeeze, feeling how firm and supple it was as if I'd never touched it before.

"I see your enjoying that," Kylie commented, looking down to my cock, which was standing at attention again. I smiled at her, then laid a swift smack on her bum with a healthy slap sound. Kylie gave a yelp and gave me a mock shocked look.

"How rude!" she exclaimed. I laid another one on her, a little firmer this time.

"But in a good way of course," she said, smiling sexily and giving a growl.

"Right, come here," I said, pulling her tiny, delectable form from the bed and across my knees at the side of the bed. I laid a hard smack on her arse, causing her to grunt in pain and pleasure. Her pussy lips rapidly became fully swollen and wet again as she became fully horny again as I started to lay down fast, hard spanks on her perfect arse. She writhed in her sensations, seeking more. I picked her up off my lap as quickly as I'd placed her there and pushed her down on the bed on her knees. I laid another hard spank on her arse, causing her to clench and dig her fingers into the bed. Before she had a chance to look round I was behind her, holding her hips. I quickly positioned myself and thrust into her tight arse, forcing past her sphincter.

Kylie screamed loudly in pain, her arms collapsing so her chest took her weight on the bed. I held her wriggling body tightly and started pumping her hard, thrusting my full length in an out of her amazing arse, feeling her right ring hugging my shaft. I pumped on her hard, hearing her groan in discomfort with every stroke, her voice peaking in a squeal every time I pushed right in. My balls banged against the back of her dripping pussy lips, getting covered with her sticky juices. I pulled out of her sharply and laid a few hard spanks on her beautiful arse, causing her to clench and close up. I grabbed her and pulled her over on her back, then grabbed her ankles and pulled her up. In a hard thrust I rammed back into her tightened arsehole again, watching her tense up, her face contorting as she tried not to cry out in pain from the invasion.

"F..u...c..k..." she muttered in ragged breaths as her sphincter twitched around me. I pushed her legs back up near her head, pulling her hips and arse off the bed. I started pumping her hard again, looking down to see her anus bulging out as I withdrew and then sucking inwards as I thrust in. Her shaven pussy lips bulged, her inner lips just peeking out, her hard, engorged clit poking out from under its hood, her trim patch of hair above her swollen lips was wet with her juices and sweat. I held her legs tightly as they kicked and bucked slightly in my hands as she fought the sensations of pain and pleasure. I gave a series of short hard thrusts, pushing her legs together to tighten her as I did so. Kylie shuddered and her eyes squeezed shut, her pussy lips clenching and clasping on a non-existent cock.

"You fucking slut, you love this don't you?" I said, ramming her even harder, slapping against her tight cheeks. Kylie could only moan something incomprehensible through a contorted face as her body twitched and bounced from my thrusts. I threw her legs down to the side onto the bed, her body twisting on my cock. She gave a grunt as she bounced of the mattress, clenching and yelping in pain as I roughly started thrusting into her again, holding her hips down on the bed as I pounded her world-renowned rear. Kylie looked up at over her shoulder as I pounded her, her teeth pressed together as she growled in the sensations running through her body. I slapped her available cheek, causing her to moan loudly.

"Come on bitch admit it," I said, giving Kylie another spank. She just moaned and her eyes fluttered. I laid a harder spank on her firm arse, causing a spasm from her.

"What are you?" I said, pumping hard on her arse.

"A slut!" she gasped, her back arching as the pain and pleasure mixed to bring her towards orgasm.

"What?!" I said, slapping her arse hard.

"Your slut!" she squealed, her arse clenching around my cock as I pumped on her, slapping against her tight cheeks.

"Not quite," I growled, slapping her arse hard and pinching her left nipple tightly. She screamed in pain and pleasure, her face flushed and glistening with sweat.

"Your anal slut!" she screamed loudly.

"That's better," I said, squeezing her arse as I pumped her. Kylie moaned in pleasure, pushing back against me.