Love At First Sight Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And anal sluts are good girls that taste," I said, pulling out of her arse and pushing her onto her back.

"I'm your good girl," Kylie purred, looking up at me with a sexy smirk as she caught her breath a little. I moved up the bed and pushed my hard cock into her face.

"Prove it," I said, watching her. She didn't hesitate in the slightest and opened wide to accept my member into her warm, waiting mouth. Her full lips closed around my shaft and pouted as her tongue lapped around my shaft. I groaned as Kylie pushed all the way down so my balls were against her chin, sucking me hard and licking at my shaft with her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down and mumbled in pleasure, sucking me hard. I slipped my cock out of her hungry mouth and dragged it down over her chin. Kylie murmured in disappointedly, leaning up to try and suck me back in.

I smiled and moved back down the bed, pulling Kylie up onto all fours again. Kylie shivered as she felt a cold blob of lube squeezed onto her arsehole, and looked round at me. I smiled as I rubbed a bit on the tip of my throbbing cock and then pressed it against her relaxed sphincter. She smiled at me and pushed back, hearing the slight squelch of the KY as the bulbous head of my rock hard cock popped past her ring. We both moaned, Kylie squeezing me with her talented muscles. I slid forwards, stretching her easily out to accept my cock as I pushed in. We moved in unison as we enjoyed anal sex, my cock sliding easily in and out of her. She grasped and squeezed me with her experienced sphincter, pushing back to meet me, my hips slapping off her pert bum.

"God you've got a hot ass Kylie," I said, sweat running down the side of my head. Kylie gave a giggle and wiggled her hips in my hands.

"And don't you forget it," she said, looking back with a sly smile.

"As if I ever could," I said, giving a slap to her pert cheeks. She smiled and turned away again, pushing herself back against me vigorously. I pumped her hard with short, rapid strokes. I let out a grunt, followed by a long moan from Kylie as we both approached a strong climax. She pushed back to meet my every thrust, her juicy pussy coating my balls as I banged against her. I felt the familiar feeling and pumped Kylie with every ounce of energy I had. Kylie felt the sensations building in her groin, building up with every hard thrust into her arse.

"Oh god Kylie, I'm gonna..."I trailed off, my fingers pressing into her curvy hips.

"Me too!" she gasped as she breathed rapidly. I pumped her rapidly, bringing myself over the edge. I drove myself deep into Kylie with the last few strokes I could possibly hold out for, and then rammed myself as deep into her as I possibly could and let my load go with a loud groan. Kylie's orgasm was just beginning as I gave her the last few stiff strokes, her heart fluttering before I unloaded into her. As Kylie felt my hot load ejaculating into her arse her orgasm kicked in fully, her tiny body tightened and clenching up before she spasmed, her entire form shuddering. Her sphincter clamped and snatched at my cock, her entire lungs expelling themselves into one long, loud moan of pure animal pleasure.

"Oh god yes!" Kylie gasped, her hands grasping at the sheets. I held her sexy hips firmly as she quivered through the remains of her orgasm. Kylie gave one last tense, and then slumped forwards on the bed on her chest. I slipped out of her tight arse and eased myself down next to her on the bed. She didn't move, still catching her breath, so I reached out and laid a swift spank on her arse. Kylie grunted and then tumbled over animatedly onto the sheets with a giggle, leaning her head back to look at me.

"That sorta what you had in mind?" I said, smiling down at her.

"Pretty much," she said, grinning before closing her eyes and laying back. I lay down next to her and we rested together in the warm sunlit room for a while together.

Kylie and I were sat on the sofa together after having showered. She was sitting neatly on my lap in her robe as we ate some toast for breakfast whilst flicking idly through the daily paper. We sat together on the sofa for a while, enjoying the comfortable silence, before she slid from my lap onto the floor, pulling her small body to its full height.

"I think we should go for a walk as it's such a nice morning," Kylie said.

"Are you sure you can handle it after earlier?" I said with a smile.

"It takes more than that to make me sore," she said, cheekily sticking her tongue out as she sauntered towards the bedroom. I laughed and got up to follow her, going to find something to wear.

As I entered the room Kylie was just slipping on some small black silk panties. She looked up at me and smiled as she slid them up over her neatly shaven pussy with its small, sexy patch of remaining hair. Kylie pulled on her matching bra, tweaking her nipples for me with a giggle before she did it up. She gave it a wiggle to settle her pert breasts fully and then did a spin for me, giving a smile and another giggle.

"Very nice, you look brilliant in your underwear, a perfect model," I said, smiling at her as I pulled my jeans on.

"You seem to prefer me when I'm not wearing any," she said with a wink, turning to grab a black vest top. I smiled as she slid it on over her head, pulling it down to just bellow her belly button. Kylie turned and bent over to pick up a loose white skirt. I admired her tight bum as she bent down.

"Now that's a hot arse," I said, giving a satisfactory expression. Kylie looked round as she stood up with her skirt.

"Surely you'd have got enough of my arse today already!" she said, stepping into her skirt.

"I can never have too much of that arse," I said, doing up my jeans. Kylie just smiled as she buttoned up her skirt, the loose linen hanging to about mid thigh and making her look very sexy. Kylie stepped into her high-heeled sandals and then sat down in front of her mirror. She applied minimal makeup, adding a light pink shade of lipstick to her full lips.

She looked gorgeous in the bright morning light, smiling as she caught me admiring her beauty.

"Like what you see?" she said, cocking her head.

"Of course I do. How did I ever manage to snag someone like you?" I said in a slightly humoured tone.

"I think I was the one who snaggedyou if you recall," she said, giving me a sexy look and smile.

"Good point," I said with a laugh, holding out a hand to help her up. She accepted and I pulled her to her feet. Kylie leaned up and gave me a quick kiss, and then we headed to the door and out into the bright Melbourne sunshine. Kylie locked up and then we walked hand in hand out into the road, crossing over to head towards the sea front. Her heels clacked sexily on the pavement as we walked. I reached down and patted my pockets.

"Shit, I've forgotten my phone," I said, stopping and looking back the few yards to her house. Kylie fished her keys from her bag and handed them to me. I gave her a quick kiss and walked back towards her house. I glanced each way down the road and walked across. Kylie waited patiently as I headed across, leaning against a lamppost. I flicked through the keys to find the one for the front door when I heard the roar of an engine and then screech of tyres. Everything felt like slow motion as I looked up to see a car skid from a nearby side street at high speed. I glanced across to Kylie whose head turned to look at me with an expression of horror before I saw her legs moving to strike out towards me. I felt my legs kick into action as I turned to try and run to her, but it was all too late.

I had barely landed a step when I was thrown into the air, the world tumbling around me before there was a sickening thud and dull sensation as my body landed in blackness. I vaguely heard a desperate scream pierce the darkness, but it seemed distant and faint as my world suddenly slipped away and was enveloped completely by nothingness.

*

The End, for now at least.

This series may be continued, but it won't be right now. I'm going to work on other stories for now for you lovely readers, so this will be rested for a while now. I'm sure you'll all agree it's gone a long way, and it needs a bit of a break. So I hope you've enjoyed it, and will read my other stuff. Thanks people!

As usual, big thanks to Ghost for helping with this story.

I love reading your feedback. So if you have any comments, suggestions, requests, anything, drop me a line!