Love at First Sight Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, Doug got horny. I don't know what riled him up, but he was feeling the burn. After all, he was still a man. Well, Nurse Holmes (Selene) went into the room to give him some pills and found him stroking a meaty erection. He wasn't even trying to hide it. He just sat there pounding his poor penis with everything that he had. He took one look at Selene's tight little body and launched himself after her.

All I heard was the scream. I went running into the room to find Doug trying to yank her waistband down. She was grabbing it with one hand, trying to preserve her modesty, while the other hand was trying to keep him at arm's length. I was able wrestle Doug off of her. Unfortunately for me, this big oaf turned on me and started throwing me all over the room. I didn't want to hurt the poor guy, but I almost came close to knocking him the fuck out. Luckily Nurse Holmes was able to give him the happy needle that sent him into slumber land.

She was so shaken up that I took her down to the cafeteria for some coffee. She was extremely grateful that I got beat up trying to come to her rescue. Naturally, the conversation led to my time with the Marines, which allowed me to open the door for finding out about her. She didn't tell everything, but I had a foot in the door. That was the start of many conversations.

Selene wasn't as forthcoming with her marriage woes as I would have liked. She never told me anything directly that would help me plant myself in her mind. But she did give clues without really knowing it. I had to pay close attention though. I got the feeling that she didn't feel sexy around her husband. It was small hunch, but it was all I had. I began to work on that.

I started with complementing her in her scrubs. When she did her hair differently, I would let her know. I asked her what perfume she wore, and remembered it. I was still getting nowhere with her. She was gracious with all of the attention, but it didn't move her. The problem was that she already knew all of these things about herself. Complimenting her was like telling her that the hospital is full of sick people. She would give me a slight smile and be done with it.

The nice guy routine was falling apart. I was running out of options until one day I went at her from a different angle.

We were on break and sitting in the lounge. I don't know what the hell came over me, but I just blurted out, "You act all professional, but I'm willing to bet that you're a freak when the lights go out."

She looked at me with an amused smirk and said, "Wouldn't you like to know."

Finally! I had finally hit paydirt! That was my angle. Now this bitch is mine. I wondered what her pussy tasted like.

Thus the games began. I flirted with her shamelessly. She returned my flirting in kind. It became a game of who could come up with the cleverest lines. It was fun.

While it was fun, it became frustrating as well. My progress seemed to be stuck in this flirting stage. Months went by and I was no closer to closing the deal with her. Every time I tried to step things up and make them physical she would shut me down. But then she would keep the door open just enough to encourage me keep flirting.

Let me give you an example. There was one day that we were both in the supply closet. She was trying to get a box off of the top shelf. She stretched up and left her tight body unprotected. She was having trouble with the box so I offered to help her. I came ever so closely to her and grabbed the box out of her hands. At the same time I pressed my body against hers. I became hard and I made sure that she could feel the erection in my pants.

She swung around quickly so that she was facing me. She put her hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me back. She didn't push me hard, but she gave me a light nudge so that it created some space. Then she said, "At ease soldier. I need you to holster that thing!" I looked her in the eyes and said, "I have to always keep my gun ready. i never know when I'm gonna need it."

She looked at me with those amused eyes that she gets and said, "Well, you will never use it on me in a supply closet." Then she grabbed the box from me and walked out. Now I was confused. Did she mean that there wasn't a chance I would use it on her, or did she mean that the supply closet was the wrong place?

Another time I told her that I was going to make her beg for it. Once again, those amused eyes flashed and she told me, "Trust me, if you get me to beg for it then you would find out what kind of freak I really am! Unfortunately, I don't beg." Then she shrugged and walked away. Now, that was an invitation if I ever heard one! Wasn't it?

I found myself obsessing over her. I analyzed every conversation that I had with her, trying to determine if it was a step forward or more of the same. I would see her walking down the halls and try to get her to notice me. She would never initiate our flirt sessions. She would always respond with that amused expression. It was driving me insane!

I knew I had it bad for her when I started masturbating while thinking of her. I was getting desperate. It wasn't the fact that I was going without sex. I was still fucking plenty of ladies. It's just that I wasn't fucking HER! She became my Moby Dick.

I had given her numerous invitations to come over my apartment. She always responded the same. She laughed it off and playfully declined, but she didn't say it like she would never do it.

One day, I wanted her so bad that I could taste her. We finished up our shift and we were heading to our cars. I threw everything at her, trying to lure her into my place. I knew that if I just got her there, I would have home court advantage. I was sure that she would be scratching my back and wrapping her legs around me. If I could just get her there!

She simply touched my face lightly, got in her car, and drove away. Just like that! I was standing in that parking lot with a hard on that could drill a hole in the cement. I could still feel her hand on my face.

I texted her. It was a last ditch effort.

Brian: U should've cum over my apt 2day.

Selene: U know I can't do that.

Brian: Y not?

Selene: Bcuz my husband would wonder where I am

Brian: Make up an excuse

Selene: Y would I take that risk? What would be worth trouble?

Brian: The best sex U ever had

Selene: U R pretty sure of yourself. I wonder if it's all talk

Brian: Only 1 way 2 find out

I waited for a return text, but never got one. I groaned and dejectedly got in my car and drove home. I tried to do everything to keep my mind off of her. I could've invited another woman to take the edge off, but I didn't want to. Have you ever had one of those moments that you want something so specific that nothing else would sate it? It's like when you wake up in the morning and you have a taste for some pancakes. Maybe you had a dream about pancakes. So you go down into the kitchen only to find that all of the pancake mix is gone. Now, you can probably fix some eggs and toast, but you wanted pancakes so badly that nothing else would do. That is what I was feeling.

Finally, I gave in and started jerking off. I pictured those lips sliding up and down my shaft. I pictured her ass as I was hitting it doggy style. I tried to imagine what her moans sounded like. I could even see her orgasm face as I made her come. Fuck!

Then, I had a thought. It was a hail mary, but I had to do something. I took a picture of my dick while I was jerking it and texted it to Selene.

Minutes turned into hours. I never got a return text. I checked the text to make sure it was delivered. Maybe she hadn't checked her phone yet. I was almost tempted to call her, but I thought better of it. What if her husband picked up? That would be messy.

So I finished what I started. After a logging onto my laptop and spending time with some pornstars that reminded me of Selene (Dylan Ryder with much smaller tits), I was finally able to get to sleep. I awakened the next morning more frustrated than I had been in a while. I was also disappointed in myself.

What the fuck was I doing? I should have moved on to another female months ago. If I didn't know any better, I would swear that she was stringing me along on purpose. I wonder.......

Nah! Bitches aren't that smart. I know that there are cunts out there who like to tease guys. But no female has done that to me. I'm not the guy that they want to reel in and toss back. I'm the prize catch. I'm the big mouth bass, not some wimpy ass minnow. I'm the one that people take pictures with and brag to their friends as they tell over inflated stories about how I almost broke the line. She wants what I have. I know it. I just have to plan the perfect situation that removes all of the normal distractions. If only I got her over to my place last night!

I had to come up with a plan. This playing it by ear shit was getting me frustrated. But I had no idea how to get her to a place that eliminated all of her excuses. She wasn't the type of female to give me a quickie in the bathroom or supply closet. I had to try to get her over to my place somehow. But therein lies the rub. I couldn't get her here after work. She was afraid that her wimp of a husband is going to find out. I didn't have enough time to do it during lunch. We barely had the time to stand in line at the cafeteria.

I had to get her to take a day off. That way, I'd have all day to work on her without fear of hubby getting suspicious. I would present that idea to her when I saw her. I would talk to her about playing hookie with me for a day. That way we could "hang out as buds". Once I got her out of those work clothes, I was sure that my magnetism would work its magic.

Unfortunately, fate is a nasty bitch! She didn't come to work that day. I'd planned this whole monologue about what we should do and how we should do it, and that bitch called in sick. Not only was my plans put on hold, but I had to cover her patients since we couldn't get a temp nurse from the agency on such short notice. Fuck!

I wondered how she felt when she saw my dick. I bet she was turned on. She probably fingered herself thinking about me. Now that she knew what I was working with, she should be agreeable to hanging out with me for a day.

I didn't have a chance to text her until I was at lunch (I was so busy taking care of both of our patients). I texted her 4 times and got no return. As I was heading back up to my floor, I got a sinking feeling about my chances with Selene.

Until now, we'd been texting pretty regularly back and forth. It can't be a coincidence that she stopped texting me the day after I sent her a picture of my cock. Something went wrong. I wondered if she told her husband.

Nah. There's no way that she would do that. She would be incriminating herself. There has to be another explanation.

Then it hit me. She was ashamed of how turned on it made her. She probably fucked her husband last night while dreaming of me, and it scared her. That had to be it! I was going to have to tread lightly to make her feel comfortable with her feelings. I can be patient.

In the meantime, I coaxed Wilma into the supply closet. She barely put up a fight. In fact, the only reason she put up that fight was because she had to answer a call light. Once she was done with that, she met me in the closet with a hot pussy ready to be fucked.

With her scrub bottoms hanging off of one ankle, I leaned her up against the shelves and grabbed one of her legs underneath the knee. With my free hand, I put my cock inside of her sopping wet pussy. Then I plowed her senseless. I had to put my hand over her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure. We went at it for 10 minutes, and I made her cum twice. I have never known another woman to cum as easily as Wilma. When I was done, I made her give her panties to me.

"You can't expect me to walk around with no panties after you just fucked the shit out of me! You came in me. Not only am I gonna drip into my scrubs, I'm gonna smell like sex for the rest of the shift. How can I take care of patients like that?

I just told her how much it would turn me on knowing that everyone could smell her. I also told her that I would probably want to fuck her after we got off thinking about it.

I left the supply closet with a smile on my face and a pair of panties in my pocket. Though that romp was a good one, my mind thought back to Selene. I wished that I could get Selene to be that submissive. Miss My-Shit-Don't-Stink would never let me talk her into doing the shit that Wilma does. I wonder how far I could take Wilma........

I finished up the rest of the shift with little to no more drama. I fucked Wilma in the backseat of her station wagon (no way was I going to do it in my Mustang). It really did turn me on as I imagined her in close proximity to patients smelling like pussy. As we climbed in the backseat, we were both hot and ready. I don't know if this is funny or sad, but we had to move her kid's carseat into the trunk to do it. Her pussy was so sloppy wet that my dick was lubricated enough put it in her ass. It took me about 30 minutes to blow my second load of the night. She howled and screamed, telling me that she was my slut. By the time I left, her windows were fogged up and her back seat was drenched. I almost got hard again when I thought about what would happen if her husband just happened to get a look in the backseat. Would he know that he'd been cuckolded? Dumb bastard would probably jerk off while sniffing car. He would probably get off knowing that she was properly fucked.

One thing was for sure. He was a loser. This poor woman was so starved for attention that all I had to do is kiss her neck to get her wet. I sure hoped that bitch was on the pill, because I'd cum inside of her enough times to give birth to a football team. Lord knows that I didn't want that bitch having my baby. I made a note to ask about pills the next day.

I texted Selene one more time when I got home. That's when I knew that all was not right anymore. She had gotten her number changed. FUCK!

When she finally came to work, she all but walked through me. It was like I wasn't even there. If I would walk into a room, she would leave. If I tried to talk to her, she turned around and started a conversation with someone else.

I thought that she might thaw over the next couple of weeks, but I was wrong. Tension between us had grown so thick that it became hard to breath with both of us in the same room. When she had to talk to me, she barely said a sentence that contained more than 5 words. Our "flirting" had come to a complete halt. I could only surmise that she was pissed at me for some reason. What the hell did I do? I had to find out.

I waited for her to go into the supply closet, and I chased her in there. I closed the door behind me. She swung around and faced me, but didn't say a word. Instead, she just glared at me like I shit in her cereal.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as genuinely as I could. I decided that I needed to be Brian "the good guy" right now instead of Brian "the seducer". I even gave her my best puppy dog face.

She was not thawing. In fact, she just sat there, staring at me with eyes filled with mirth.

"I need to get back to work Brian." She said in a nonchalant, monotone voice. She then brushed past me, opened the door, and left me in there in utter confusion.

I tried to engage her in conversation, but the bitch just kept side stepping me and ignoring me. I was beginning to get pissed. Luckily, I was able to get Wilma to give me a blowjob in one of the bathrooms. I got off, but my heart wasn't really in it. Wilma noticed this.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked me in a voice that sounded alarmingly like a girlfriend's voice. She lovingly touched my cheek. I think she was trying to be comforting, but it was having the opposite effect. These were the signs that let me know that our playtime was coming to an end. It was about that time for us to have that "talk" and part ways. I had to put that on hold for a minute, because I needed her. I decided that I could use her to find out what's going on with Selene.

"I'm sorry freckles (that's what I called her. She loves that shit). I'm just a little confused. Have you noticed that Selene is treating me like I have leprosy? I tried to talk to her, but she keeps blowing me off."

I watched Wima's face cloud over with jealousy when I mentioned Selene. Her eyes bore holes into mine for a few seconds. That's when I knew that it was time for me to end this shit with her.

"Why would you care if Selene is mad at you or not? I'm the one with your DICK IN MY MOUTH!" She screamed the last sentence so loud that it was echoing off of the walls. I know that they could hear us outside of the bathroom. I began damage control. I had to calm this volatile bitch down.

"Freckles, calm down. I just wanted to know what I did to her. We have to work together and it's hard when she is ignoring me. You have no reason to be jealous over Selene (Yeah right). You are the only person that is getting the loving from me." I conveniently left out the words "on this floor". It was implied though.

Her face lit up and she kissed me ON THE MOUTH! It took everything in me not to gag. I knew where that mouth was not more than 5 minutes ago.

"I'll find out baby." She said with a wink. With that she left the bathroom.

I don't know what Wilma said Selene, but I thought I hit the jackpot when I saw her waiting for me at my car. I smiled to myself as I casually made my way over there.

"And here I thought my car couldn't look any better. Now I know that it isn't nearly as hot as it is when you are standing next to it." I gave her my flirty smile.

I expected her to laugh and flirt back. What I got was like a bucket of cold water thrown in my face. She just stood there glaring at me with ice cold eyes. Her arms were crossed over her chest.

My smile froze on my face. She wasn't here to repair our relationship. She had something on her mind that she needed to get out.

Suddenly, I was angry. "Selene, what the fuck! Why are you being such a bitch?" I spit the words out at her. I couldn't hold off my frustrations anymore. I'd chased this bitch for the better part of a year, and now I was done. I was not going to be her lapdog anymore.

"Are you fucking Wilma, Brian?" She finally asked. That was honestly the last thing I expected her to ask. I smirked at her and nodded my head knowingly. This bitch was jealous.

"What's it to you?" I asked confidently. She didn't say anything. She just glared at me. I leaned in and softly asked, "Are you jealous?"

Her head jerked back when I said that. Then, she gave me a half smile, like what I said just amused her.

"Is that what you think this is about?"

Once again, I was thrown for a loop. I didn't know what to think. She stood there looking at me, like I was a dumb kid that didn't understand. FUCK THIS BITCH!

"WHAT THE FUCK TO YOU WANT FROM ME SELENE?"

She suddenly became serious again. "I want you to stop fucking Wilma, Brian. She's going through a tough time in her marriage right now. What you and her are doing is making it worse."

Her face softened. For a minute I saw the Selene that I'd spent so much time pursuing. She looked at me like she was hoping that I was understanding what she was saying.

"She actually thinks that you are in love with her. She told me that she hopes that she can leave her husband to be with you."

I don't know what came over me at this point. I think I was actually more hurt that she wasn't jealous than I cared to admit. Whatever it was that took over my mind, it made me not give a fuck.

I know that I was SUPPOSED to feel bad at this point. Maybe even be a little remorseful. But I wasn't.