Love at First Sight Theory

Story Info
Brian from "Innocent Texts" speaks
9.2k words
4.4
96.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,265 Followers

This is a continuation of my "Innocent Texts" series. This story could act as a stand-alone, but it is so much better if you read the first installments. In this chapter, we hear from Brian. I will let you guys know this character is based on a REAL PERSON. This story is loosely based on real events. I took some creative liberties, but the premise of the story actually happened.


Do you believe in love at first sight? Of course not! Only dumb bitches with too much time on their hands believe that shit. They read these romance novels and watch these sappy love movies while dreaming of that one guy that will make them tingle with just a smile. These are the same bitches that can only have an orgasm with plastic devices. You know them. They may be single and have never found "the one" yet, or they may be married to a guy that they settled for because he was nice and had a decent job.

No matter who these women are, or what their situation is, this notion of "Love at First sight" is what makes them vulnerable to the wolves who hunt pretty little sheep. This "belief" that there is that one person who you will know instantaneous love with if you ever laid eyes on them is the perfect bait for fishermen like me.

Have you ever noticed that love at first sight only happens to attractive people? On the front of romance novels, there is usually a picture of a shirtless guy with long flowing blond hair and muscles of a Greek God. He will have his big, strong arms wrapped around a woman who probably looks something like Heather Graham or Reece Witherspoon. Have you ever seen a couple on the front cover who resembled Roseanne and Dan?

Movies are no better. A woman usually finds her true love in a dark, handsome actor that most women would fuck in the middle of Time Square at noon. Even the "teen movies" that try to inject the message that true love is not physical has the nerdy girl, who is really scalding hot, dressed in glasses and a ponytail. Halfway through the movie she sheds those glasses and shakes out her pony tail. Only then does she realize that she really is beautiful. Everyone goes on about her "inner beauty", but isn't it funny that she had to be beautiful on the outside for it to be recognized?

There are billions of people on this planet. If I had to take a wild guess, I would estimate that about 30% of them are probably considered to be good looking. By good looking I mean an average to decent body with a moderately attractive face. I would also guess that only 10% of the population are "beautiful". You see them in Hollywood and on posters in little boy's and girl's bedrooms, or inconspicuously stashed in your dad's porno hiding spot. You may even see a few of them in the gym. They are the people that normal people masturbate to in their lonely hours.

Even though they only make up a small percentage of our population, everyone associates love with them. Nobody thinks about the short, balding 40 year old man or the overweight 50 year old woman as potential love at first sight candidates.

By these unconfirmed guesses, that leaves a whopping 60% of the world's population that could never have anyone fall in love with them at a glance. So if love is blind, then why is the majority of the planet excluded as potentials?

Of course there is more to the love at first sight mind-set. You see, we, as people, are fundamentally selfish. Whenever we encounter a situation, our first thoughts are always about how the situation affects us and makes us feel. We may have a thought about how we affect the situation, but usually this thought is a distant second, or even an afterthought. So, the love at first sight mind-set usually focuses on how the person who we are "in love with" makes us feel. We rarely care how we make them feel.

With this in mind, the "love at first sight concept" is accompanied by the hope that our perfect person, who fulfills all of our fantasies and desires, will OVERLOOK all of our imperfections. If you ask 10 people what their dream person is like, I guarantee that 8 of them will give a description of some variation of the same person.

Let me give you an example. Off of the top of my head, if a female were to give you a description of her dream guy, he would be tall, have a lean body, have a relatively good job, be funny, be kind and caring. He will be a sensitive guy, but one with enough balls to take control when she wants to relinquish it. How was that?

I bet I described 90% of the females' perfect guy. Have you noticed that none of these qualifications even broached the way he treats her or feels about her? All of these qualifications deal with how he makes her feel.

So, to be the perfect guy, half of the stuff comes down to genetics. You could have all of the other shit going for you, but if you don't have the physical attributes to accompany them, then you will be the one that she "settles" for. Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm just telling it like it is.

If a guy with the great genes were able to PRETEND to be that other shit, then he will more than likely trump the poor chump who really is a great guy but not as blessed in the looks department. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where I come in.

You see, physically I am that guy. I am 6'3", 195 lbs of pure man hunk beefcake, and I have a smile that would melt the panties from a nun. Am I conceited? You can say that. But hell, if you've fucked as many bitches as I have you would be the same way.

Now, good looks aren't enough. Don't let the locker room talk and the rumor mill fool you. I haven't scored all of the prime pussy that I've gotten by simply flashing a smile and flexing my pecs. I've learned that in order to have a high success rate, you have to be something more. Or you have to APPEAR to be something more. Despite these stories that you read on these sites, females rarely want a man that is only good for fucking. That's what we believe because that is a guy trait. We can meet a female that looks like sex on a stick, but be dumber than a box of rocks, and we will ruin our marriages for her. We all know that's true.

Women are different. Even if they are only looking for a sex buddy, they want him have more than just sex going for him. Usually they will go for a man that they could fall in love with, but lie to themselves by saying that this is strictly to "scratch that itch".

That is why I have learned the fine art of the "love at first sight" weapon. The most rewarding targets between the sheets aren't the girls of least resistance. What fun is it to drive a Ferrari that only costs $5000 and has over 200,000 miles on it? Of course we'll drive it, but it won't be special. No, the most rewarding targets are the ones who buy into this ridiculous theory. The ones who will only let themselves go if they find "him". They are like an untapped well of erotic passion and that is waiting to be discovered.

When they find the man of their dreams, all of those silly inhibitions that are built up over years of sermons and parental warnings dissolve. All of the nasty shit that they really want to do, but don't, will seem less taboo to do with "him". Secretly, when they fantasize about doing that stuff, he is the face and body that they use as a prop. He can get them to do just about anything. With "him", she will feel like the girl she always wanted to be. With "him" doing all of those naughty things will be just like in her fantasy. For instance, the rape fantasy is sexy when the guy in it looks like Antonio Bandaras. It's just rape when the guy looks like Jim Belushi.

This fact remains true for most females, even the married ones. No, let me rephrase that. ESPECIALLY THE MARRIED ONES. You see, most women DON'T marry their dream guy. They marry a pale imitation of him. He may have a few of the qualities of their first choice, but not all of them. They fall in love with him and settle for a life of mediocrity. They become content in the fact that they have the best that they are going to get. Then they meet me.

There are a few rules to remember when you are seducing one of these naïve cunts. You have to make them believe the myth. They want to believe it. They will meet you half way. All you have to do is give them the unspoken promise that you are the guy that they dream about. You have the inner qualities of what a good guy is supposed to have, and you are wrapped in a prettier package than what they have at home. If you give that to them, they will fill in the blanks and make themselves believe the lie.

#1: Patience is key. These females believe that true love will wait for them to get past their prudish upbringing. You can't rush them into sex. In fact, you have to seem kind of reluctant to take that step. Let them think that THEY are actually seducing YOU.

#2: Always look at their eyes. In fact, make sure you know the color of them. Of course you can appreciate her body, but make it secondary. You can say a woman has nice tits and she may let you fuck her. If you say that she has gorgeous eyes, she will fuck you.

#3: Find out what she is insecure about. It may take a while of light probing, but the pay-off will be worth it. When you find out what she is insecure about, turn a blind eye to it and act like it doesn't exist. For instance, if she is insecure about her weight, then tell her how beautiful she looks in that dress. If she mentions her love handles, then talk about how skinny girls aren't attractive because they have nothing to hold on to. If she has little tits, tell her that big tits are too much to handle. Besides, you're an ass man anyway.

#4: This goes with #3. Find out what she is proud of, and praise the hell out of that. If she is a smart chick, tell her how you can listen to her ramble on about books and shit for hours. If she has lost a few pounds, tell her how she was beautiful before, but now you have to keep reminding yourself that she is married. If she got her hair done, tell her that it really frames her face and make her look angelic.

#5: Make sure you share a vulnerability with them. You can make it up of course. Make it seem like you've never told this to anyone before, and you can't believe how comfortable you are with her. The one I use is my mom crying because my dad left her. I tell how this affected me at a young age and made me NEVER want to do that to any woman. Dumb bitches eat that up.

#6: Never ever, under any circumstance, trash her husband. This is where most guys mess up. They try to convince the wife that they are better than what she has at home. That is a mistake. For one, you are fighting an uphill battle on that one. He has the upper hand. She already knows his good qualities. Unless this guy is a real loser, you will crash and burn that way.

I take a different route. It takes longer, but it works. If she fucks the guy who trashes her husband, he is the one that she will fuck one time and regret it. She will get so burdened by guilt that she will run back to him and try to be the perfect wife. I am the one that she will start an affair with. She won't feel guilty about fucking me. By the time I'm done with her, she 'll feel like she deserves it.

I never talk bad about her punk ass husband. In fact, I complement him. I take his side. I give her hints on making their marriage better. I always come to his defense when SHE is trashing him.

Then, when she tells me all that is missing in her marriage, I give her "advice" on things that would work for me IF I WERE HIM. I make sure that I casually mention that I wished I had a woman who would do these things for me. This makes them draw closer to me because we have "something in common". At the same time, I have planted the seed in her head about doing those things for me. At the end, I make sure to say something like: "I can't imagine any guy not noticing that. He'd have to be dead to not get hard!"

Number 6 is the big one. This is where you drive the wedge between her and her husband, and you insert yourself. Here is why. If you've gotten this far with her, then she is very vulnerable. Something is missing in her marriage, even if she doesn't realize it. Whatever is missing, you become that. If he doesn't listen to her, then you listen your ass off, even if the bitch is boring. If he doesn't pay attention to her, you do it. By not trashing the husband, you are making her feel like you really care about her happiness, and that you have her best interest at heart. At the same time, you are no threat. Chances are that her asshole husband is not going to change, no matter what you tell her do. If they had gone this long with him being like this, then he is set in his ways. By becoming what she is missing, she will see his failure and begin to WISH HE WERE MORE LIKE YOU. Now, he will be in a lose/lose situation. If he does come around, she will thank you. His attentions will be temporary though, and she will be back. If he fails, she will start to look at you as the guy that she wished her husband was.

Best part about this is if he notices what you are up to and complains about you, she will defend you by saying that you have never said a bad word about him. You will always be the good guy, and he will become the irrational jerk. You can even volunteer to back off for a while so that she can work on her relationship. After all, if being friends with you is causing her pain, you care enough about her to let her go (gag). Eventually, you will run out of advice and say, "I wish there were a way that I could help you. If he could only see you the way I see you." If she's not spread eagle after this then you might want to move on to another target.

Now, there are exceptions to every rule. Even with all of these weapons at my disposal, I can't fuck them all. Sometimes, life gets in the way. Unforeseen variables that i didn't count on can pop up and ruin all of my hard work. Shit happens.

Take this one bitch I was working with. Oh, wait a minute! You don't know who I am yet. Well, let me introduce myself. Then I will tell you about this bitch and her pussy husband.

My name is Brian Kelfare (nice to meet you). I joined the Navy when I was 18. I would have joined sooner, but I was under age. Getting out of that house was the best decision I've ever made.

Anyway, I became a Navy Corpsman. I requested an assignment to go to a Marine Unit that needed a medic. When it was granted, I went "Navy Green". This term simply means that I was a navy guy who did all of the shit marines do. I must say that I loved it more than being on shore duty at the Naval Hospital. The differences between the Navy and the Marines start when you sign up. You JOIN the Navy. You BECOME a Marine. OohRah!

Anyway, I served a term of 8 years and was honorably discharged as a HM2 (E5). I won't list all of the awards I got, because most of them aren't important. I was able to do some classes when I was enlisted, and finished up my degree when I was out to become an RN.

I work out daily (5 times a week). I got used to doing this when I was with my Unit. I have a washboard stomach and I jog constantly. Working out is easy to do when you work at the hospital, because they have a couple of gyms that they use to rehab some patients.

Because I was in the service, people automatically give me respect. Women always secretly wonder if I've killed anybody, and guys always want to hear about some war stories. I don't know why people are so fascinated with what goes on over there. Half of them wouldn't have the fucking balls to deal with the shit that goes on, so they live vicariously through one of my stories. Then they give me that empty "Thank you for your service" and continue talking about whatever team they like. Most of the stories I tell are real. I sometimes have to put a Hollywood spin on certain stories (they can't really handle the truth), but for the most part I don't lie.

Yes boys and girls. I am the guy that most husbands argue with their wives about, and the guy that most wives gossip to their friends about. I am a nightmare to the jealous husband, and a wet dream to the neglected wife.

Now, back to that bitch that got away. Her name is Selene Holmes. She is in her thirties and she is hotter than a jet engine. She has a nice shapely little body and she keeps herself in shape. I first noticed her when I was working out in the gym and she was on the treadmill. She had her shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail that was bouncing from side to side as she was running. I don't know what it is about the bouncing ponytail of the girl running, but it's my kryptonite. Her green eyes were fixed on the television in front of her. Her soft lips mouthed the words to whatever song she was listening to on her ipod. She was breathtaking. I instantly knew that I wanted to fuck her. No, I HAD to fuck her.

I began my campaign. I started to initiate conversations with her while we were working, asking her opinion about things so that I could get close enough to let her "graze" me. I even "bumped" into her and caught her before she hit the ground. I wanted as much physical contact with her as possible.

The problem that I ran into was that she wasn't vulnerable. No matter what I did, I could never get her to talk about anything other than work. I couldn't get her to open up about her personal life. She seemed content and happy with it. Bitches that are happy with their life at home rarely talk about it. Who the fuck wants to hear how wonderful someone's marriage is? People only talk about gossip, because everyone wants the scoop on what is wrong with everyone else's life.

Another issue was she seemed kind of immune to my good looks. She was always nice and professional, but she didn't give me that vibe that I get from the ripe fruit. She didn't stare at me for that one second too long that let me know that she was interested. She didn't touch me when we were talking closely. When we had to talked, she said what she had to say and then she was onto the next task.

I started fucking another nurse that is always with her named Wilma. Wilma is kind of cute, but she is older than us. She isn't fat, but her round face let me know that she was kind of pudgy. She had a nice pair of tits on her, and was probably hiding a round ass underneath those scrubs. She had red hair that was always curly, and a face dotted with freckles. She looks like she would be a wet rag in bed, but I found out quickly that she was one of those untapped wells. It was like she had all of this repressed sexuality that was just waiting to get out. I found out that she had this loser for a husband who jerks off to Asian porn instead of taking care of his business. This guy had to be the dumbest son of a bitch on earth, because his wife was prime pussy.

She was just ripe for the taking. She was so starved for attention that I didn't have to use most of the rules to get her. I simply told her one day that she makes scrubs look like they belong in a Victoria Secrets magazine, and she was practically raping me in one of the bathrooms. It only took three times of fucking her for her to grab a tube of KY and slide me into her ass. Her husband does not know what he is missing!

As time went on, I almost gave up on Selene. She wouldn't take the bait. Besides that, Wilma and a couple of other nurses were keeping me pretty drained. I was just about to throw in the towel when I got a blessing from the Sex gods. This blessing came in the form of Doug.

Doug was one of our long term patients. He was in a car accident that left him in a coma for three weeks. When he came to, he had the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Now Doug is as tall as me, but is about as big around as two of me. He kind of resembles Stone Cold Steve Austin, except he isn't that muscular. Basically put, Doug is a big dude.

He is normally sweet and docile to all of the staff. He never raises his voice, never fights, and is really gentle. He always listens and is grateful for every little thing you do for him. But Doug is like those lions that are kept in captivity. After years of feeding them steaks and playing with them, you forget that these cats are wild animals.

javmor79
javmor79
2,265 Followers