Love Bites (So Does She)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got off on me," I said with a smile at her.

She laughed at my joke that referenced the title of her bands first big hit I Get Off then said, "Yeah, I sure as hell did. Talented hands and talented tongue, I can only imagine how talented you are with that cock of yours!"

I could only lay there in awe as I watched her then adjust her legs until she was straddling my cock. She reached down and grabbed my hard cock, rubbed it on her wet slit and said to me, "You've dreamt of this haven't you?"

My cock was throbbing in her hand as she slowly stroked it. "Yes, Mistress, I have dreamt of it."

"I could get up right now walk out that door and you'd still be dreaming of it. However, you've been a model slave and I think that you deserve a reward," Lzzy said as she worked the head of my cock into her pussy then quickly rising up again so that she was now off my cock again. I groaned, "Oh, was that not enough for you?"

"No, Mistress, please more," I begged her.

Slowly she lowered herself once again onto my throbbing hard cock this time she allowed about half of it inside her wet, hot hole before again lifting off of it. Again I groaned in frustration once she left my cock again waving in empty air. Lzzy smiled as she said, "I'm just being a bitch aren't I?"

"No, Mistress, you're not a bitch, I don't think you could ever be a bitch," I replied.

"Awww, that's so sweet," Lzzy said as she slid all the way down on my hard cock until her pubic bone was resting on mine. It was an amazing feeling as she began to work her pussy up and down my shaft with a quickening rhythm. It felt so good that I wasn't sure I could hold out much longer as the sound of her hips slamming down on my hips with loud slaps were the only sound to be heard. I felt Lzzy tense up and knew she was about to cum all over my hard cock when there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, shit, this is getting old! Twice tonight you've had me on the edge of orgasm and twice somebody has come to the door," Lzzy hissed. She then climbed off my hard cock and grabbed a robe from a hook on the bedroom door before she went to answer the door.

I could hear a very animated conversation but couldn't quite make out what was being said. A moment later, Lzzy reappeared in the doorway and said, "Dale is there something you want to tell me?"

"No, Mistress," I replied wondering exactly what she was referring to.

"I think you do. Because, this is Dale as well," Lzzy said as a man suddenly stepped up behind her and looked into the room.

"Oh shit," I said as I struggled with my bonds.

Lzzy entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed looking at me and said, "I've mentioned several things earlier that have seemed a little off, but at no point did you bat an eyelash or even try to tell me that you may be the wrong guy! If you hadn't given me such pleasure, I'd be very angry with you. It does explain a few things though and of course for that I have to punish you again." Then with the mysterious man still looking on from the doorway, Lzzy began to bite me really hard all over my body. She left a ring of hickeys around my neck and bite marks down my chest and stomach in a straight line down to my cock. Although the pain was intense, my cock remained hard. I grunted and groaned as she left bite marks down the inside of my legs and down both sides of my body. She knew what she was doing and I found it odd that pain wasn't making my cock deflate but seemed to be making it even harder. Once she was done biting me she looked up and saw my still hard cock and said, "This I didn't expect! I guess you want me to finish fucking you more than I thought!"

"Yes Mistress," I replied no longer caring that there was another man watching from the doorway.

Lzzy looked at the doorway and said, "What do you think, should I give him what he wants?"

The man said in response, "Sure, as long as while you're finishing him off you suck my cock while you do it."

A smile came to Lzzy's face and she said, "Yes, absolutely!" Lzzy quickly repositioned herself so that she again straddling me this time in a reverse cowgirl position as I watched the guy in front of her remove his pants and underwear and present his hard on to her. Lzzy reached out and grabbed his cock as she started to ride up and down on mine. I was in heaven and judging by the look on the man's face so was he, I was fully aware of how good Lzzy was with her mouth. The faster she rode my cock the faster her lips moved on the new guys cock. Of course I had been on the verge of orgasm earlier and her riding was driving me closer to the edge yet again.

"I'm gonna cum," the man said a second before he released his load into her panting mouth. I wasn't able to hold on any longer as I felt Lzzy's pussy tighten up and begin to cum herself, I finally gave up the fight and began to cum myself, I grunted as I shot my load deep inside her sweet pussy. Lzzy collapsed on top of me gasping as she tried to recover from the orgasm she had just had.

The man walked into the other room as Lzzy got up off me and started undoing my restraints. She said to me, "You're an amazing lover."

"Thank you, Mistress," I told her.

"Screw that Mistress shit, call me Lzzy," she said as lay back and placed her head on my outstretched arm and ran her fingernails slowly over my chest.

"You don't want to be my Mistress now?" I asked her.

"I can never do that for very long, once I've had an orgasm, I usually lose the desire to keep on doing it," Lzzy said to me.

"What about that other guy?" I asked her.

"He is who I thought you were," Lzzy told me. "I told him that you were doing a great job of satisfying me and that he would have to wait and meet me another time!"

"I'm amazed," I told her.

Lzzy laughed before she said, "Don't be you're not the first guy to pretend to be somebody else. You are however, the first one that was nice enough to me that I really didn't mind the fact that you lied to me."

Before long, Lzzy fell asleep snuggled up to me, the next morning when I woke up she was gone along with all her luggage, but my clothes were in a neatly folded stack on the chair in the bedroom with a note sitting on top of them. It read,

"Dearest Dale,

Last night was one of those nights that I will never forget, I hope that

someday soon I can see you again. In fact, Dale, after what we shared last night,

it's safe to say that I have a crush on you. You're not just some groupie, I hope that

maybe someday, we can explore this relationship further...

Hugs, kisses, and a few choice licks,

Lzzy"

She left her phone number for me and we have talked several times since this incident occurred. In fact after they won the Grammy in 2013 for the song Love Bites (So Do I), I was the second person that Lzzy called, her mother and father were at the awards show with her and her brother. I told her, "I'm so glad that you won that award and that song is very accurate, you do bite."

Lzzy said, "I can't wait to bite you again!"

"I look forward to it," I told her before we ended the call.

12