Love Bruises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

He didn't sleep that night and couldn't appreciate all the beautiful women in spandex on his morning run. In his early classes, he wasn't all there, just taking notes and staring through the teacher. After lunch he went back to the dorm and collapsed, more worn out emotionally than physically. Jon thought that Tom wasn't going out of town this weekend, but judging by the "See You Monday, Tom," he'd been wrong. Dimly, Jon was a little upset that he was going to have to spend a Friday night alone in the dorm, but that thought faded once his head hit the pillow.

He dreamed of Karen. This was their private sendoff party before she went to Europe with her friends for the summer. Her parents were at a concert and her sisters and brothers had made themselves scarce. The room wasn't cold, but they had been shivering for minutes, staring at each other, the anticipation of the moment making two shy people even shyer.

The first kiss was more anticipation than pleasure, dry lips brushing dry lips. Jon lost himself in her delicate flower and talc smell and the deep brown warmth of her eyes. Wetting his lips, he smiled and Karen seemed to unfreeze a bit. His second kiss was firm and moist, but her mouth stayed cold and clumsy.

Jon pursed his lips savoring Karen's cinnamon mouthwash taste. His third kiss touched the tip of her nose, followed by many more mincing down her cheek, stopping just under her chin. He mouthed the hollow of Karen's neck, watching a slow flush spread from her chin to forehead and even reddening her tiny ears. Her heartbeat thrummed under her skin merging with a little rumble of pleasure.

He didn't see her smile, but he felt it. She grabbed her head and helped guide him back to her lips. She kissed him briefly and licked her lips savoring the taste. She smiled then swooped down, kissing him hard and opening her mouth and allowing his tongue to slip inside. She pushed him back so she could pull off her thin green t-shirt. His breath caught as she rubbed the cups of her satiny sports bra against his cotton sweat shirt.

She pushed him down on the bed. He was wearing a loose gray set of sweats. Her hands went to his waist; she snuck her head underneath the sweats, French kissing his belly button and laying small sucking wet kisses over his abs and then pounced on his right nipple, suckling like a baby. Her hands were outside his sweats, not grabbing his cock bulge, but pushing it back and forth with her hands like a metronome.

The dream always came to this point, reenacting the past. It ended just before she had pulled back and said they shouldn't go any farther. Sometimes he woke, sometimes another dream started.

This time Karen pushed his cock back and forth even faster. Finally, Karen's head surfaced from underneath his sweatshirt and she flashed him a nasty grin. She grabbed his sweat pants, slowly pulling them down before pushing his sweat shirt above his nipples. The smile on her face was hungry as she grabbed his hands and held them tightly momentarily. Her hands went to his cock even as she lightly brushed her lips against his. She must have put lotion on her hands because now as her hand grabbed his cock and lightly manipulated it, the feeling was soft and wet. She brought her head down again and lightly brushed them on his cheek. He strained his neck to meet those lips, but was held back. Something dug into his wrists. And as he looked up he saw Karen standing over him now wearing her faded green t-shirt and baggy, gray shorts and with a pizza box in her hands. She turned and walked away, but the pain at his wrists came again.

He woke up. Before he opened his eyes, he felt the pain at his wrist and realized he couldn't move his hands.

As he opened his eyes the sexy V of a pair of black lace panties came into focus. His wrists hurt and his hands felt numb, but his cock was wet and hard.

"So you've finally decided to wake up?" He followed the panties up past a black bra to red hair and cool sea blue eyes looking down on him. The shades in the room were pulled down, but there was still enough light to see the amusement on her face. She pushed the v of her panties to the side, and leaned her sex into his mouth. By instinct, his tongue licked out teasing along her already swollen lips and slipping inside and licking a bit of her tangy juice.

Julie groaned. "Ahhhhhh gggggod, I've missed this, Bunny."

He felt a tongue tickling along his pee slit, swirling under the crown and licking down the sides. The possessor of that wonderful tongue blew hot air onto his shock. As his cock wobbled in appreciation, hot constriction slid over his cockhead and halfway down his shaft.

Julie's hands fisted in his hair, riding her pussy into his face. "God! Go for my clit. Go for my clit. I'm ready to go now!"

Jon just flicked the nub twice and Julie let out a scream and pushed down onto Jon even harder.

"Alley, give him a breather for a second." Julie pulled back and settled herself straddling his chest. Alley sat down on the chair set up right by his head. Even though she had just been sucking his cock, her expression was serious.

Julie pinched his nipple to get his attention. "Okay, that was to get the edge off. Now tell me, Bunny, why have you been blowing us off?"

"Could you untie me first?"

"No," Julie said. "Wild animals have to be kept under control. Now tell me why you've been blowing us off." Julie had started a shimmying motion grinding her silky wet panties into his chest.

Jon strained against the cords tying him to the bedframe. "Damn it, it's like I said."

Julie's shook her finger at him like he was a naughty schoolboy as she continued shimmying against him. "No, no, no, Bunny, you didn't tell us anything."

Jon looked at Alley surprised by the intensity of her stare.

He looked back at Julie. "Fuck. I'm not like you. I'm on scholarship. If my grades don't improve, I'm going to get kicked out of here. Hell, there isn't much give in my schedule to start with and even with working all the time I'm still playing catch up. It wasn't just you guys that haven't seen me; it's everyone."

Julie didn't look happy with that answer, and kept staring at him while shimmying her pussy into his chest.

Alley tugged his ear until he looked at her. "If that's true, why didn't you tell us?"

She was so cute and looked so concerned, how could he tell her that he didn't remember her? If she wasn't so good looking and he didn't know she was in a sorority, he could have dated her.

"I didn't think we had that kind of relationship," Jon said feeling guilty about saying that.

Alley didn't say anything, but she didn't look happy.

"Maybe that's fair," Julie said, as she shimmied faster. "But just because we were having fun didn't mean it was just fun. And then when we ran into you at the cafeteria, you acted like you didn't know us."

"You're right, I should have called you ..."

He looked at Alley. "And if I could have found your numbers, I know I would have called you. I promise," Jon said, with a sincerity that surprised him.

Alley looked at Julie impishly. "Awww... with those big brown eyes, how could we not believe him."

Julie smiled. "Alley, he is a man. What man wouldn't lie?" She shifted herself to the left and looked back. "And his cock is still hard. You think any man can be sincere when he's that excited?"

"Hmmm..." Alley ran her hand softly through Jon's hair. "Can we fuck him and still not believe him?"

Julie seemed to consider this as she straddled Jon and began shimmying against him again. "I suppose we could."

Jon looked back and forth between the two of them. "Could you untie me now?"

Julie shook her finger no. "I buy your explanation, but with your track record there's no way we're going to let you go until we've gotten back on schedule. Do you realize poor Alley here has only had one orgasm in the past two weeks?"

Alley nodded emphatically.

"I checked your little planner and you have two free hours before dinner. In that time I expect you to balance the books with us."

Alley leaned down and kissed him softly, slowly opening her mouth and letting her tongue play.

He felt Julie shift herself back and sit down just below his cock. "You're going to have to call Christine and figure out how to catch up to her. Now I really wouldn't mind keeping you tied up, but I don't want Alley to miss out on your finger work."

Alley pulled of her shirt and unsnapped her bra and suddenly two soft beautiful b cup breasts caught his attention. He dimly felt Julie lifting herself off him and pulling at something on her wrist, but his eyes devoted themselves to the round breast that Alley was presenting to him, slowly leaning forward until the cold hard nipple poked into his lips. As one hand was freed, he reached over to grab hold of that perfect breast, framing it in his hands as his teeth lightly grabbed hold of the nipple and pulled it out, then licked around the areolae before enjoying her other perfect breast as Alley wrapped her hands around her head and pulled him into his chest until he licked harder.

Once his other hand was free, he felt the bed shift as Julie got back on it. He heard a rip then felt the cool surface of the condom unrolling over his cock. No sooner that he was suited up, he felt the bed shift again as Julie settled herself over his cock and plunged down on top of it.

He looked at Alley. "Climb up here. It's time to go for a ride."

Alley's pussy hair had been sculpted into the shape of heart framing a pussy with a very large and obviously ready clit. It was hard to concentrate on eating her out because Julie was fucking him hard. Between being too busy and being too depressed after seeing Karen, he hadn't masturbated in almost 36 hours and he had a load that had been ready to come screaming out of him for too long.

"I can't help it ... I'm going to come really soon." He moved his hand to Julie's crotch and frantically frigged her clit. He held Alley over his mouth with his other hand and began fucking her tongue into her as fast as he could. Though she was clearly excited, there was no way he was going to be able to hold out until she came.

"Alley, after I cum, you have to keep on riding."

Alley rode her hips into Jon's face relentlessly. "Ooohhh, go ahead, Bunny, there's nothing I like better than a long, slow licking."

Jon kept bucking slamming his cock up as Julie slid down. Julie squealed. "Ooo ... Screw long and slow, Alley. You've got to try, hard and fast. Oh yeah ..." Julie's face began to flush and her strokes became erratic, she made little squeaking sounds in time to the frigging her clit was getting.

"That's it, Julie. God, now, I'm cumming now," he said as he pushed his cock deep and shot spurt after spurt of cum into his condom.

***

Alley kept apologizing. Julie did as well, but she couldn't help giggling. It wasn't like they didn't try to massage the strain, but his thigh still felt tight when he made it to the track. He'd made it with a couple minutes to spare, but it was clear that the coach wasn't around so the guys and girls' squads were hanging around chatting and doing a few stretches. Peter was in the middle of the main group, talking loud and gesturing.

Jon wasn't looking for Karen, but when he turned his head he saw her off on the side talking to some guy. The guy was handsome in a squat ROTC way, buzz cut blonde, square chin, and bulging biceps. He was a lot shorter than Jon, almost exactly Karen's height.

As they talked, her hand wandered over his, holding it then warmly gliding over it. As close as they were to each other, Jon had no warning when ROTC guy began kissing Karen. His hands moved to her hips and a second later they had wandered to her ass, squeezing hard into the dimples.

He noticed something out of the corner of his eye and looked up from his stretch. It was Lena, a Junior on the squad. And of course, he noticed her. Her skin was a mocha black color and her eyes were muted green. She looked a little severe today, her smooth, full brown hair, pulled back into a French braid. At 5' 11", willowy thin, and with high cheekbones, it wasn't surprising that her face showed up on half the pamphlets promoting the athletic program. Except for the fact that she was determined to be a doctor, Jon bet she could have been a model.

Lena nodded at his leg. "You look pretty tight. If you're hurt, you could sit out. You don't want to make it any worse."

He began to stretch again. "It's not that bad. If it was more than a strain, I would."

"Do you want me to help rub it out?" Lena asked.

"It's a groin strain. I don't want to ..."

She laughed and motioned him down. "I'm just gonna help you stretch a muscle out ..." She laughed again. "Not that one either. Hey, you'd do it for me. Besides there's this." She held up her gold banded ring finger. "Also, think of it this way. You can either have a guy running his hands around your crotch, or you can have a girl running her hands around your crotch. Which do you prefer? Especially with what Karen's doing over there."

"Good point." He stretched out his back right, then left, using the motion to see Karen and ROTC still kissing. He willed Karen to look back at him so she would see Lena running her hands over him. It wasn't that Karen would think anything was going on, but just having Karen see one of the most beautiful women on campus touching him intimately would make Jon feel better. His face showed his guilt as he turned back.

Lena smiled at him. "Why do you think I came over?"

He winced as she started to rub. Lena rubbed more gently and earned a relieved smile from Jon.

"You've got to let it go," Lena said, having gotten his attention. "I know it's tough, but Karen's not going to wake up tomorrow and take you back." Her eyes got a little unfocused as she became caught up in her subject and her rubbing grew stronger. "My mom did that waiting thing for five years after she divorced my dad. Half the time when I came to dinner the table would be set for four people." Her massage became stronger still. "Of course she didn't date and most of her friends were really my dad's friends, so aside from my sister and me, it was just a couple people she knew from work or the church. She just ..."

Jon winced again as she rubbed too hard. "Lena, are you trying to kill me?"

"Sorry." Trying to make sure she wouldn't overdo it again, now she was just pushing skin around rather than massaging. "I guess I'm just used to working on my boyfriend. He's got muscles like iron cables."

Jon smiled weakly. "Not into the weak and scrawny type?"

"Just because I like them big and beefy doesn't mean that ..." She glanced over to where Karen was still making out with the fire plug shaped ROTC guy. She looked uncomfortable and for a second didn't say anything. "That's the problem with having size 11 feet, when you put your foot in your mouth it stays there."

Jon was silent for a couple seconds and Lena continued her massage moving her hands even more gently. Finally Jon forced a smile. "I don't know why I'm feeling sorry for myself. I've got Georgia and she's got enough muscles and bulk for the two of us," he said picturing the pretty, tall, bulky blonde softball pitcher.

Lena giggled. "You better not let her hear that."

Jon shook his head. "That stuff doesn't bother her, she's got a good sense of humor. I might even tell her that tonight."

Lena's hands hesitated in their massage and her face wrinkled as if she had just smelled something rotten. She looked up and saw that Jon had noticed the look and her face looked even more tortured. "God, Jon, this is probably the worst time in the world for this, but I guess you should know ... Georgia has a boyfriend ..."

Jon put his hands on Lena's to stop the massage, but she pulled his hands off and kept rubbing. She let her eyes concentrate on the massage so she didn't have to look at him.

"Maybe it's she had a boyfriend ... but I think it's she has a boyfriend. Darrian was put on academic suspension for his grades. He'll be back either next semester or next year depending on scholarship money." Jon looked like he'd been harpooned. "You know all this ...?"

Lena bit her lip, but she knew that once she'd started this she had to finish it. Her strength was her intensity, her tunnel vision. Even if it hurt Jon more, she had to finish this. "My boyfriend was roommates with him freshman year. They've been friends ever since. I'm sorry Jon. Georgia really is a nice girl. She's just been lonely with Darrian gone. And you're so nice, I think she just let herself..."

"Her boyfriend was on the football team?" Jon asked.

"Defensive lineman." She hesitated not wanting to answer the question in Jon's eyes. "He's 6'4" and 275 pounds of muscle. Jon, don't make more of this than it is. It's just coincidence. I'm sure lots of girls would love to go out with you."

She continued to rub his inner thigh as his gaze returned to Karen and her ROTC guy. Lena looked around the track hoping that the coach had come. She really was trying to help Jon. It was just like with a band-aid, it hurt more if you took it off slowly.

"It's not always that great being in a relationship. No, really. Once you start dating someone seriously, you lose all control." She looked up past Jon's shoulders and lost herself in the clouds, as something she'd been feeling for a while --but hadn't said anything about -- came bubbling to the surface.

"If you're just dating casually and the guy starts taking you to too many keg parties, you just tell him to cool it. He wants me to stay around, so he's going to do it. Once you're a couple, a guy starts clipping his toenails in bed and on your nights in he's always trying to make you watch one of his porn DVDs and when you do that and just as you're getting into it he starts whispering in your ear when a lesbian scene starts." Lena's expression grew darker and her hands shifted up on his thighs.

"He takes cell phone calls in the middle of a date. He brings his laundry over and expects you do it? He starts eyeballing other girls and when you call him on it he's all 'Hey baby.' Suddenly, he tells you he doesn't like your best friend and that's she's hanging around too much. He starts talking about how uncomfortable condoms are." Her hands shifted again and now they were rubbing against his shaft rubbing too hard, but for all that, still making Jon's cock thicken. "He starts jamming your head down his cock when you're sucking him and starts talking about making a sex tape. Even when you say no, it just so happens that his videocam is always laying out on the counter in his apartment. When you're giving him head, he starts saying, 'Baby, you look so beautiful doing that' and lets it drop that his old girlfriend loved to deepthroat him."

Jon moaned softly, but Lena didn't seem to notice. Her touch was anything but gentle and her eyes sparked with anger, but even furious looking it was so easy to cum looking at her beautiful face.

"He walks back from practice, funky as shit and not only does he start humping his stank against your face he starts telling you to lick his asshole. And what is he doing for you? He doesn't even know where your clit is anymore. And when does he ever come back from a party anything but stinking drunk and having no more control than to thrust himself inside you for a minute before he shoots? That's a relationship? That's something you want?"

As she finished her hands stilled. It took half a second for her to notice where her hands were. She was so furious she wanted to rip it off. for just a moment her hands grabbed hard. Jon's grimace of pain snapped her out of it and she quickly pulled her hands back.

"Jon, God, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Jon smiled. "Yeah, of course. It's fine. It's not your fault ... I should have stopped you, but it felt too good and ... " He stopped as Lena glanced at the bulge.