Love Bruises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shouldn't you try to bring it down now?"

Jon felt himself flushing. "Once he comes out it's kind of hard to get him back under control. You know what they say about not waking a sleeping giant."

Lena smiled. "You call six inches a giant?"

"At least six and a half, " Jon's said, his face flushing as hot and red as it had ever been.

"OKAY, BRING IT IN!" They heard the assistant track coach in charge of cross country yelling at them.

Lena looked at Jon nervously. His cock bulged out of his shorts like a divining rod. Jon faced away from the coach. He was embarrassed as hell, but his cock wasn't going down.

"I SAID BRING IT IN!"

Turned away from the coach, he was facing toward Karen and ROTC guy his big bulge pointing straight out toward him. Jon saw ROTC guy pointing at him. God, they probably thought he got hard from watching them make out. He turned around before he could see Karen's face, but he did hear what sounded like laughter. Lena grabbed his arm and they jogged over to the small huddle around the coach. Lena stayed just in front of him and Jon leaned over with his hands on his knees, but still he started to hear the whispers and saw a couple people smiling and others trying to hold back their laughter.

*** Georgia wasn't beautiful like a sorority girl; she was too bulky and muscular for that. She didn't spend that much time on herself, but had obviously taken the time tonight though. Normally she put nothing more than sun block on her face. Tonight she smelled of daisies and wore lipstick was so dark it was almost maroon. He hadn't even realized her ears were pierced, but tonight she wore golden stud earrings. With each date she'd done a little more. Tonight, she had added the perfume, but the mood of the evening was exactly the same. For once, he wasn't incredibly horny and that made this a little easier.

They were sitting on Georgia's bed. They had been kissing softly for a few minutes when Jon leaned back.

"It seems so quiet..." Jon said.

"All my suite mates are out. If you want, I could put on some music."

As thin as he was, Jon was almost always cold and the room was chilly to begin with. "Did they go to a party?"

"I think. I wasn't paying much attention." Georgia leaned forward, but Jon got up.

Jon walked over to the little tv in the corner and flicked it on. "You want to watch Law and Order?"

Georgia stared at him blankly for a second. "Sure."

Jon sat down on the desk chair. Georgia straightened her shirt and nervously rubbed her hands over knees. She started to get up, but at the movement Jon shifted in his chair.

"Is your mom doing okay?" Georgia asked.

"I haven't talked to her since Saturday so I guess it's about the same." Jon stopped and looked around the room. "You know, you don't have any pictures. That's weird, don't you think? I mean your roommates have them on the walls all around their desk, but you don't have a single one. You know what else is weird? Your roommates are never around when I come over."

Georgia toyed with one of her earrings. "If you want we can eat lunch with them tomorrow."

Jon turned off the tv and looked at Georgia again. Alley was cute and they obviously had something going on, but it was clear they weren't dating. Why couldn't he ever put sex and love together? "I guess I better get going. My boss said he might need me tonight. Even if he doesn't, I've got a lot of work to catch up on."

"Jon, what's the matter? You've been acting weird all night."

Jon shook his head, angry at himself, for having to do this. He could have dumped her at dinner or forgot to come to dinner and then blocked her number and her email. Why couldn't she even take a hint?

He stood up."You want me to say it? Darrian." He watched her face, but Georgia didn't even flinch. "Darrian is why I've been weird all night."

"What does my ex ...?"

"Don't lie to me. If he's your ex, tell me the last time you talked to him. Tell me that you didn't see him when you went back home last week. Tell me that's not the reason why I get more action with a woman jammed up against me on a crowded bus than I do on a date with you!" His voice was steadily rising and growing more strained. "Stop looking at me like that. God, after all this you could at least look guilty."

Georgia's face looked like it had been sucked into itself.

"You've been stringing me along for a month. I guess all I am is a skinny little wimp acting as a seat warmer for Darrian. And how stupid am I? I've been over here a dozen times and I don't notice the fresh stickum marks on the wall because you have taken down his pictures before I come around. If company was all you could have just gone to a party and done a hook up. Why did you have to make a fool of me? Was this some kind of plan? First Karen does it for highschool then Georgia takes the college years."

Jon stared at his sneakers trying to control his anger. God, he wanted to put his fist through the wall. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

A tear had rolled down Georgia's face, but otherwise her face was sober as a judge. "Jon, I can't tell you about this is ten words." She stopped for a second, looking at Jon's face for something and continuing when she didn't see it. "If you want to walk out, I understand... but if I start talking about this ... I need time to get through it. Give me three minutes."

All through dinner he'd been seeing this moment in his head, imagining her lying or begging for forgiveness or laughing at him. He should go now, but he couldn't leave without knowing more. He nodded at Georgia and sat down at the far end of the bed.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you, Jon. I never even meant to go out with you. It was simple at the end of last year. Darrian was my boyfriend and even if he wasn't going to be at school that didn't change anything. I spent the summer in California with my dad so I wasn't able to see Darrian until a week before classes started. After we spent most of that weekend together, 'we' decided that it didn't make sense to have an exclusive relationship until Darrian got back to school. And when we decided it, I just knew that Darrian had gotten a head start on things. The first weeks of the semester I tried to do the hook-up thing. I stood around with these drunk assholes who tried to put up their hands up my skirt if I even said hello. I just couldn't get drunk enough to get through it."

She sat down on the bed beside Jon and he didn't move. She looked deeply in his eyes. "I knew I liked you. From the moment I saw you in the bookstore. By the time I found my courage, you had gotten through the return line. You know how spastic I looked? I ran out of there so fast I knocked over four other people before I accidentally knocked you down."

She started to lay her hand on his arm, but stopped and pulled it back.

"I don't know why I still call him." She turned away from him and the muscles in her neck were taut. "I went down to see him last week. But we didn't sleep together. I ... " She put her head down. "I sucked him off. He wanted it and I didn't want to argue with him about it."

"I wish I could just stop. Ninety-five percent of the time he's not my boyfriend. Ninety-five percent of the time I'm kicking myself for putting up with him and pretending you're just a friend I can kiss. Darrian doesn't even try to hide it. I could hear a girl in the background when I called and last week I could tell just by looking at him when the calls on his cell phone were from a girl."

"I knew this was going to happen. I could see all this happening and I couldn't do anything to stop it. It's not like I shouldn't stop it. Darrian was looking up old girlfriends three days after I went to California. And here I am with ... you've always been so good to me and I haven't let you do anything."

Jon reached out and circled his hands around Georgia's waist and pulled her against him. Georgia outweighed him by thirty pounds of muscle, much of it in her upper body, but when she nestled into his body, he felt nothing but softness.

"I gave him the blowjob, but I made him wear a condom. I went to the public clinic twice in the last month and before I did anything with you I wanted to be sure."

Jon wasn't paying attention; if he did, he was going to walk out and he didn't want that even if there was all sorts of good reasons for doing it. If he thought about this now, he knew he wouldn't be able to forgive her. Maybe it was weakness, but he just wanted to shut all that out. At least this was a step closer to a regular relationship than whatever he had with Alley and Christine and Julie. No matter how dumb it was, he loved Georgia and wanted to be with her. He kissed her cheek softly and tightened his grip around her waist.

"My roommates are dating Darrian's friends. Actually practically all my friends are friends with Darrian or are dating friends of Darrian."

He slowly turned her around and kissed her lightly on the lips. Their hands circled each other. The kiss deepened and Georgia opened her mouth and Jon's tongue slipped inside teasing against hers. She pulled her face back, but held onto him tighter.

"Darrian was in practically all of the pictures on the wall, but so were our friends. I took down the pictures for good the second I got back from the trip. I want to throw most of them out, but I haven't wanted to start looking through them yet."

Jon kissed her cheek as he began unbuttoning Georgia's black silk blouse. He nuzzled his cheek against her chin and let his tongue play warmly against her ear. He kissed the underside of her chin and softly teethed the flesh.

"I've always liked the way you looked. You were so different from Darrian, but it wasn't that. I remember when you took me to the movies on our first date and I spent the whole time sneaking peeks at you, getting really wet just looking at the way you pushed your hair out of your eyes."

He flipped open the front clasp of her bra.

Georgia pulled her hands away from her breasts and clasped them tightly. She took a deep breath and brushed a couple tears away with one of their clasped hands. "From now on I'll be dating you 95% of the time. I can't promise what I'll do when Darrian comes back. We go back so long ... " She broke off in confusion and Jon kissed her softly on the lips.

"It's nothing new. Darrian was only be faithful as long as I'm around, but I keep hoping he'll change. Things have changed a lot in the last eleven weeks. I don't know what's going to happen, but right now I know I can't cut it off with Darrian completely. I want to be with you, but another part of me wants a much better Darrian. Also as much as I care about you, I'm worried about how I'll feel when Darrian comes back to campus. I can't make any long term commitments."

Jon kissed her and pulled his hands loose and undid the snap on her jeans and pulled her zipper down. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, but also grabbed his hands firmly.

"Just let me talk a little longer. I want this as much as you do, but I want this all out now. I've been lying to you so long and ... "

"I just promised I'd give you three minutes," he said, kissing the right corner of her mouth, then the left, and then leaning back. "Why should I give you more time?"

"Maybe because if you wait, I'm going to reward you so long and so hard, I'm going to have to put your penis in a cast afterwards." Her eyes were open wide and she was breathing heavily. "You're going to scream so loud we're going to have the police pounding on our door ..."

Jon smiled. "I never realized what a dirty mouth you had ... "

"You still don't know, but that's going to be another one of your rewards." She kissed him hard, then drew back and took a deep breath. "God, I've got to tell you this, but you don't know how bad I want to jump you. I've been holding this back so long and it's been building up so bad ... "

He kissed her lightly on the cheek. "So what else do you have to tell me?"

"It's about you. It's just that I don't want you to feel guilty. Not that at first ... When I heard about you and that girl Alley I honestly wanted to rip you apart." Jon flinched a little bit. "I was lying to you the whole time, so it's not like I had the right, but I wanted to. I don't want to hear about it, but I'm not going to stop you. I'm not in the position to be jealous. But any time we're together, I intend on pleasing you so well you won't even think about her. I just wanted to tell you, so we could be straight with each other and you wouldn't feel bad about it."

She kissed him and brought them to their feet.

Jon brought his hands to her hips and pulled her pants to the ground. He let his fingers dance along the edges of her red cotton panties, feeling how wet they were. "So when does my reward start?"

She pushed him to the bed and had his pants open and his very hard cock out sticking out from his zipper it about two seconds. She put two fingers in her mouth and then massaged the spit into the crown of his cock.

"The reward starts now and ends when you cry for mercy."

She sucked his cock like an artist, taking it down her throat strong and hard, licking the shaft, mouthing the crown while her tongue tickled the piss, sucking his balls, and then diving down again and deep throating it again. Just as he felt himself getting close, she popped it out of her mouth and started helping him out of his pants.

"Don't tell me that's all of that wonderful mouth I'm going to get," Jon said mournfully.

She finished getting his underwear off then helped him with his shirt. "That was just round one and I'm planning on taking this the whole ten rounds. Unless you want to call mercy?"

"God, no. But I would like to return the favor a little." His fingers moved under her panties and petted her hairy pussy. Quickly he moved down and stroked her engorged outer lips just before he pushed his finger inside.

"You can give me as many favors as you want afterwards, but just seeing the pleasure on your face is enough to get me off."

Reluctantly he pulled his fingers from her pussy and began teasing her nipples. "Okay. Ring the bell and start round two."

Georgia was sucking on his cock by the time he finished saying okay. She sucked the head hard and then plunged down and took all of it down her throat. The feeling was warm and tight and then his cock got even harder as she reached out and grabbed his butt and began fucking her head onto his cock.

"Oh my God, that's so amazing. Georgia, if you keep making me feel this good you better start making quick rounds because with that mouth of yours there's no way I'm going ten rounds."

She quickly released his cock and began jerking it. "I know I don't have the breasts for it, but consider me the ring girl too." She thrust her boobs out and arched a nipple at his mouth. He swooped in and sucked a nipple in as he reached down and began fingering her pussy. She was already looking flushed and as he stroked her lips and fucked two fingers into her. She arched her crotch up at him, feeling the beginnings of her orgasm. Just as he finally began rubbing her clit, he kissed her hard and deep. Georgia's orgasm felt like it came from her mouth as much as it did her clit and the release after having built up so much tension had her going off so hard she grabbed his hands because any more stimulation of her clit would have made her head explode.

"That's... Jon, God, I was trying to give you a reward and then you ... "

"And this was only round three I still have seven more rounds and we're going to do a 69 and I'm going to lick ... "

"Jon, screw the rounds. I've got to have you fuck me. I've got to get your cock inside me now." Georgia reached into her bedside table and pulled out a condom and quickly got it out of the package and rolled it over Jon's cock. Once Jon was sheathed, she settled back on the bed.

"Fuck me, Jon," she said even as she climbed up on top of him, pushed him inside and plunged down. She used his body like a shock absorber or a trampoline. The springs in the mattress sang out.

"This is fucking amazing!" Jon yelled.

"I can't believe I waited this long! Fuck me harder!" she screamed as she slammed down onto him so hard he felt like the frame shudder. Feeling his body being ground to pulp, Jon tried to turn Georgia over.

"No, no, no! I've got to fuck you like this. Shit, can you feel my pussy rippling? I'm getting close ... oh ..." She froze and closed her eyes and Jon felt her orgasm rippling around his cock. She kissed him soundly on the mouth and now let him turn her onto her back and raise her legs as he began to really pound into her. He felt a little shell shocked so he fucked harder taking out all the stops and trying to orgasm as quickly as possible, so he could take a breather. She reached her arms around him and wrestled his body down, kissing him deeply, trapping his arms under hers. She had him in a bearhug and the only way he could fuck was to arch his ass back and forth, giving her a wriggle fuck that wouldn't have been satisfying except that he was so close and there was something weird but sexy about being caught in Georgia's grasp and the thought that she might never let him go.

"I'm coming again!" Georgia heaved and arched her body as another orgasm followed the first. Her cunt squeezed hard around his cock. Jon took advantage of her distraction and pulled free from her grasp. Immediately he began humping like crazy, pushing in so hard her head started banging against the headboard.

"Oh Fuck!" Jon yelled as his cock exploded inside of her.

His fucking slowed and then finally stopped. Georgia hugged him to her body, holding him and cuddling, enjoying his weight on top of her because it felt so right.

Eventually he rolled onto his back beside her. The emotional tension of the moment followed by the release had exhausted them. Even with the afternoon encounter, he could have come again, but this moment just felt like a perfect ending. As wonderful as the sex ad been, lying naked together in Georgia's bed felt better.

The warmth of the moment faded after awhile and the little aches and pains began. He saw bruises on top of his thighs and on either side of his body. Georgia, hadn't just pounded him flat, she had squeezed the stuffing out of him.

Jon stroked Georgia's hair and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Honey, after tonight, hold off on the cow girl until I get it cleared by the health center people."

***

Hope you enjoyed this. But good or bad, I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

- aliaspeterj