All Comments on 'Love Conquers All'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Great Story!

A great story line and well developed characters as well as the customary sex. A delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A VERy GOod STOry

I loved this story. It had so much passion. You are a very talented writer and I hope to read more of your writings. It would be kinda cool if you wrote another story but one about Tom and his love life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Good

I really liked this story a lot. You should write more romance type stories. Keep up the great work.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Quality work

You took your time, considered your characters and wrote with them in mind, rather than figuring out how to get them into the sack fast. Bravo! I know there are some who read other of your stories who might be disappointed that it's not 90 percent sex. But NO relationship is all about sex, not a lasting one at least. Thanks for your thoughtful creation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great......

...story. I was happy that eventhough the story was kind of rushed you still took your time with the story line and the characters. I thought that the story was excellent and just hope that you continue writing more romance stories.

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Very nice

Just what I like. A soft, sweet story people in love, who they are and how they got there.

Nice.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
A very erotic romance

A romantic and erotic story, with a touch of drama for Charlie, but that served to find love with Danny.

I knew a little bad about Tom, who seems to have been left alone and without a partner.

Maybe there's another story about him?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If You Ever Decide

To come back to us, stories like this are your niche. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with BTW, I've sampled different types of your stories - this is where you shine the most. I also hope you are still out there and resume writing. Thanks Jack

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only negative in this good story was Tom!! That bastard was nearly salivating when he saw her naked body on the table during the attempted rape!!

Then when she is about to get married the bastard Tom expresses his feelings for her!!

Her kissing him was so unnecessary!!

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
More

More crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous