Love Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

For his part, he encouraged her to promote and sell some of her better works, and in this Danny's parents were most helpful. Danny's mother was on the local art council, and she quickly recognized that Charlie was in fact quite gifted. Danny's father gave Charlie's mother a full-time job at the bank, on the sole condition that she quit drinking and go to rehab, and later helped her get her real estate license so she could work for the realty company. Charlie had quickly learned that the apple didn't fall far from the tree, that some people with wealth and position are solid, decent people with values.

Danny and Charlie talked for a long time about their future, and they mapped out a strategy for success. He would major in business, she would major in art, and after he graduated from college, they would find a way to both go to the large state university that had a reknowned architecture program. She would get a second degree in architectural design, and he would get a second degree in either engineering or architecture - they weren't sure yet which it would be. But their goal would be to open their own architechtural/construction company.

But first things first. It was late in their sophomore year. They were both living in the dorms at the university, but they were constantly together. On Charlie's 20th birthday in February, they went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant to celebrate. Over cheesecake and coffee, Danny said he had something he wanted to give her. Out of his coat pocket, he produced a box, and inside was a ring.

"Charlie, I..." he began, but one look at his bride-to-be, and he couldn't finish. Charlie was crying utter tears of joy. All he could get out was, "marry me," then he too was blubbering. It was an incongruous sight, this mountain of a man, this quintessential jock, with tears streaming down his face. All the fleeting feelings he may have had for the creamy debutante cunts at Millbrook High couldn't match the love he felt for this misfit, the ugly duckling who became a swan.

The wedding was held at the Catholic church in Millbrook, and it was a fairly small affair. Charlie's mother helped as much as she could, but Charlie ended up paying for two-thirds of it. And here's confidence. She paid for it out of a savings account she'd started at Mr. Wilson's bank two weeks after she and Danny had started dating. She had known even then that she was going to marry Danny, and she wanted to be prepared. She had scrimped and saved, putting in $50 here, $100 there,and by the time they got married, she had over $9,500. Danny's father just shook his head in admiration when he learned about the account. Like Danny, his folks had fallen in love with Charlie from the start, completely looking past her roots on the poor side of town. Danny's father recognized character when he saw it, and he saw tons of it in Charlie.

On the day before the wedding, at the rehearsal dinner, Tom Baraszki called Charlie over and asked to speak to her privately. He had something he wanted to say to Charlie before she married Danny.

"Charlie, I am really happy for you, so don't take this the wrong way," he said. "But I really wish you'd taken the steps you took after you and Danny started dating while you were in high school. You might have saved yourself a lot of grief, and I might have had a chance. You know I always liked you."

"Tom, dear, you will always have a place in my heart," she said sincerely. "You were a friend to me when no one else would be, and I love you for it. But, you know, you had your chance. All you had to do was pick up the phone and call, and I'd have jumped at the chance. You don't know how starved I was for an intimate friend, the way Danny's become. It could have been you."

"I know, I know," Tom said ruefully. "But, you know, until that night in the park, I saw you more as friend and not girlfriend, and after that it was too late. I knew right from the start that you and Danny had something special. I could see it in the way you kissed. I wish it could have been me."

At that moment, Charlie did something that if anyone had walked in on, it would have reinforced all of the negative stories about her. She pulled Tom close to her and gave him the same kind of kiss she'd given Danny two years earlier, close with lots of tongue.

Then, when she pulled away, she pressed her index finger to his lips, and whispered to him.

"Don't worry, Tom," she said. "You'll find someone, maybe sooner than you think. And you'll always be here (and she patted her chest over her heart)."

There were still a few unbelievers from the Class of '84 who attended the wedding just to see if Danny really would marry Charlie. But anyone who saw the look in his eyes when she appeared at the back of the church in her snow-white gown knew that this was a young man hopelessly in love with the woman he was about to marry.

After it was over, after the reception, after driving an hour and a half to a hotel near the airport where they would depart the next morning for their honeymoon in - where else? - the Virgin Islands, Danny and Charlie stood in front of the door to their room, a flock of butterflies fluttering through their stomachs. Danny opened the door, then whisked Charlie into his arms and carried her into the room.

They took just enough time to bring their luggage into the room and close the door before they were on each other in a frenzy. They had waited so long, and now their time had come. Their mouths met in a fury of lips and tongues, and their hands were all over each other. Danny quickly got the zipper on Charlie's dress down and pulled her dress off while she frantically unbuttoned Danny's shirt. She ran her fingers through the blond fur that covered his chest, then bent down to lick and nibble on his nipples.

Charlie's eyes were smoking as she ran her hands to his slacks, and she couldn't help herself as she squeezed and caressed his long fat cock through his pants. She wasn't altogether unaware of what her husband was packing, and the thought made her salivate. She may have been a virgin, but she wasn't naive. She had learned most of what she knew about sex from listening to her mother going at it with her boyfriends on the other side of the paper-thin walls at her house. And she and Danny had played around enough, without going all the way, to know a good bit about each other.

Danny's cock ballooned in his pants as Charlie caressed him, and he rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth as she unbuttoned his pants off. His hands were massaging her butt as their mouths worked at each other furiously. Danny maneuvered Charlie back until she felt the bed with her legs. Reaching back, she blindly pulled the covers down, then let Danny lower her gently to the bed. Her chest was heaving with desire as Danny knelt on the bed in front of her.

She looked up at him with a potent mixture of lust and apprehension as Danny slid his pants off, leaving his underwear to cover the huge bulge of his cock. Bending down, he ran his tongue from her ear, as he flipped her perky breasts out of the cups of her bra. He licked down her neck to her heaving tits, with the brown nipples rock hard. He gently squeezed her breasts, fingered her nipples, then bent his mouth to them and sucked them into his mouth.

"Ummmmm, baby," she purred. "Please, don't make me wait."

"Oh, but that's the fun of it," Danny said. "I want this to be special for you. I want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life."

Ignoring her groan of frustration, he licked his way down Charlie's stomach to her abdomen. Reaching under her butt, he swiftly pulled her black satin panties off and tossed them across the room. He gazed in wonder at his prize, the puffy swollen outer lips, already slick with arousal, the throbbing clit that peeked from its hood, and the thick bush of dark, curly hair that framed her sex. As he looked down on his bride, she reached back and unhooked her bra and added it to the pile of clothes on the floor, leaving her naked to his wondering gaze.

Danny lifted her legs and ran his tongue all the way down one leg, then bypassed her crotch before doing the same thing to her other leg. Charlie's fingers were lightliy stroking herself, and that inflamed Danny's passion even further. When his mouth reached her crotch, he gently moved her hand away, parted her lips with the fingers of both hands to open her up and blew lightly all over her super-hot pussy.

"Ahhhhhh, God!" Charlie squealed as she felt the sensations beginning to mount, then she felt Danny's tongue swipe up her dripping slit, and she felt her arousal spike. "Oh Jesus! That feels soooooo gooooood!"

Danny moved his face in closer and began to give Charlie's twitching cunt a thorough oral workout. He licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled all over her torrid flesh, and it wasn't any time before Charlie could feel a tremendous explosion brewing in her groin. She'd had self-induced orgasms before, and once or twice, she'd even let Danny finger her to completion. But this was different. Danny's lips and tongue were creating sensations she'd never thought possible, and she gripped his hair tightly with both hands as her orgasm began to crash over her.

"Oh Daaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnny!" she wailed as she felt her climax crash like the waves on a rocky shore. She was more than ready now, and she was no longer shy about asking for what she wanted.

"God, please, fuck me, Danny," she panted, her body still shaking. "Please, make me your woman. I want it."

Danny got up on his knees and slid his jockeys off to reveal his long, fat dick, which glistened at the tip. Charlie's eyes widened as she looked down at the cock she was about to take, the one she'd dreamed about. But she still had a kernel of concern that she'd be able to take all of it. Up to that moment, the only other cock she'd seen was Dirk Bennett's, and Danny's was much, much bigger.

"God, it's big," she exclaimed. "Take it real easy, please."

"Don't worry, baby," Danny said. "I'll go slow, but I think you can handle it. That's why I wanted you to cum first, to get you relaxed and loose."

With that, he got between her wide-open legs on his knees and put the head of his cock to her burning hole. He got just the head in before he encountered her natural barrier.

"OK, baby, here it comes," he said. "This may hurt a little, so be ready."

"Please, just fuck me, Danny," she panted. "Please. I'm ready for you."

Danny pulled his cock back a fraction, then pushed forward hard and felt her hymen part as he plunged into Charlie's virgin depths. Charlie gave a loud shriek of pain that morphed into a groan of pleasure as she felt Danny's hard cock enter her juicy cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist and drew him in until he bottomed out, just at the point where their pubic bushes merged. It was a perfect fit. Within the first seconds, he was churning his cock back and forth with a mad passion as he finally got what he'd been wanting for two years.

Charlie was gasping, keening and moaning, her body a live wire as she slithered underneath her man, her lover, her husband. In some corner of her mind, she could feel some discomfort from the girth of Danny's cock and the popping of her cherry, but that was far overridden by the pleasure he was giving her, especially from the way his shaft brushed her pulsing clit with every in and out stroke.

Their bodies were slick with sweat as they worked toward a huge climax, her head thrown back as waves of ecstacy washed through her. An incoherent babble escaped their lips as Danny's cock fucked Charlie harder and faster, until he bent down and covered her mouth with deep, roaring kisses, their mouths working furiously against each other.

Danny was trying hard to hold back his orgasm as long as possible, but finally he could feel the overpowering ripple in his scrotum that told him he couldn't hold on any longer.

"Ah, ah, ah, I'mmmmm c-c-c-cummmmmmming," he yelled.

"Unh, yeah!" Charlie panted in response. "Oh bayyyyyyyy-beeeee! Fuuuuuck me!"

Danny felt a white light burst in his head as cum exploded out the end of his cock in a rapid series of bursts. He basted his new wife's pussy with the long pent-up climax, grunting and groaning as he emptied himself. At the same moment, Charlie felt an electric sizzle from her cunt, up her spine to her brain as her own climax burst. They lay on the bed writhing together in wet, delicious agony as they spent themselves in and on each other, their mouths working together feverishly.

At long last, with a satisfied sound of relief, they finally collapsed together in a sweaty tangle of arms and legs, their chests heaving. They lay together that way for several long seconds, then laughed together, the laugh of lovers who have just cemented their undying love.

They talked in whispers about what they'd just experienced and how good life was going to be together. Through it all, Danny kept his semi-hard cock embedded in Charlie's tight canal, subtly sluicing his way in her wet depths. They kissed, licked and nibbled on each other as their lust began to reignite. Charlie squeezed her vaginal muscles the way the books had said, and Danny's cock began to swell in response.

There was no real starting point, just a gradual increase in their motion, a gentle rising in their passion, as Danny's stiff rod began to work a little bit harder and Charlie's hips began to respond with a little more eagerness.

"Oh, Danny, it's sooo goood!" she panted as they began to pick up steam. Danny just nodded and grunted in response, as he was concentrating on what he was doing. Charlie's cunt was just about the tightest thing he'd ever put his dick in, and he knew right then that this was well worth the wait. He'd known she'd be good, that she would be a great instinctive lover, and he thrilled as he looked down on his bride's compact body, with her perfectly-proportioned tits shaking on her chest.

Danny kept a slow, steady pace as he drilled his dick back and forth in Charlie's twitching cunt. She could feel another tremendous climax building and she was ready. She wanted to experience everything with this man, and she had to fight the temptation to experience it all at once. She had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as they worked together in mutual lust.

Seeking a change of pace, Danny pulled back onto his knees, and brought Charlie up with him, so that they were both in a sitting position. They kissed wantonly as their bodies moved together in short strokes, his cock buried to the hilt in her hot sheath. Charlie happened to look over Danny's shoulder, and she suddenly had an idea. She momentarily lifted herself off Danny's cock, and maneuvered him onto his back.

"Now, it's my turn," Charlie whispered. Getting up on her knees, she reached back and held Danny's cock by the base, fit the head into her hole, then slowly, very slowly, slid her flaming pussy down his shaft. She impaled herself on her husband's hard, fleshy pole until she had every bit of him deep inside her, then she began to ride him in a slow sensual motion. She stared down at Danny, who stared back with a look that spoke of utter devotion.

"God, you're a natural," Danny said through gritted teeth as he pushed his cock up to meet her downward plunges. He reached up and squeezed Charlie's tits, and she moaned as spasms of lust crackled through her body.

"I just love you," Charlie answered. "I want to please you in every way. It's all for you, baby."

Charlie's hips were beginning to find a harder rhythm as she felt her orgasm start to quicken. She could feel Danny's hips pushing upward with increasing intensity, signaling his own approaching explosion. Charlie looked up and saw her reflection on room's mirror. The rictus of lust on her face startled her, then she smiled, knowing it was stark pleasure that was causing her to look that way. It was a look she could get used to.

Then she watched her eyes roll back as Danny thrust upward with an extra push, giving her a jolt of lust. Looking down at her husband, she put her hands flat on the bed, leaned down and started to work her pussy up and down on Danny's cock harder and faster. As the feelings swelled, she couldn't keep from squeezing her eyes shut as she rode him like a bucking horse. Gasps, moans and panting words of endearment filled the room as they hurtled toward the finish line.

Charlie's hips were moving up and down frantically while Danny's hips were moving in tandem, their bodies slick with the sweat of their effort.

This time, it was Charlie who got there first. From deep in her guts, she felt her orgasm rumble and it quickly rippled through her body as she squealed in passion. The contractions in her pussy proved too much for Danny, and with a roar, he erupted in a fountain of cum that bathed Charlie's cunt in hot cream and flowed out her hole and down over his balls.

Danny and Charlie held each other as their climax played out, until finally she collapsed on his massive chest, utterly spent. Brushing a stray hair from his forehead, she kissed her husband once again, deeply and tenderly, the way she had on that awful night two years earlier when he had come to her rescue and changed her life.

"I love you, Mr. Wilson," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Mrs. Wilson," Danny answered.

Mrs. Wilson. As Charlie drifted off into a peaceful, satisfied slumber, her last thought was how nice that sounded.

Danny and Charlie went on to realize all of their dreams. By the time of their 20-year class reunion, they had become hugely successful with their own architectural/construction company in a growing Sun Belt city. They also had four children, two boys and twin girls. When she wasn't designing homes and buildings, Charlie was drawing and painting in a variety of media, and her works brought her recognition throughout their region. Danny, of course, stayed interested in athletics, coaching all of his kids in a variety of sports, primarily soccer.

In addition to their jobs and their home life, they both became active in their community. Charlie, in particular, became an outspoken activist against harassment in schools. She frequently spoke at teacher's meetings and other civic organizations about her experiences at Millbrook High, and offering suggestions on how to keep other misfits from enduring what she'd had to endure.

And when they returned to Millbrook for their reunion, they were the stars, this mismatched couple who found love and success in the unlikeliest of circumstances.

Just goes to show you that love does conquer all.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers
12