All Comments on 'Love Don't Run'

by hisangelbeauty

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs work

Hmm......I couldnt even get through the whole story without thinking it was super cheesy and completely rushed....this reads more like a psycho-stalker tale than an IR much less BDSM

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 13 years ago
Intrigued

You defiantly have captured my interest can't wait to see how this story evolves. Constructive criticism is a wonderful tool when applied correctly. The prior post seemed a bit envious of your talent; therefore carry on and shine brilliantly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

Nice story, hope you update this one soon

RopeteaseRopeteasealmost 13 years ago
As co writer

To anonymouse, yes I spelled it right. I agree with Decadentdessert, you must be envious of our talent. To bad you have to hide behind anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You've drawn attention to an attempted sexual assault and yet there seems to be no repercussion on the perpetrators.

juicycarameljuicycaramelalmost 13 years ago
good work u 2

you've got me interested, now bring on the next chapter! since 2 of u r working on it, shud take half the time right? jk ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like this story

As a anonymous reader myself I really loved how story. To all the anonymous commenters, if you have nothing nice to say, shut the heck up. At least this author is brave enough to post her writing to be read by us. If you can do better get an account and write one.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

to my co writer Ropetease, I bow to you Sir, thank you for believing in me enough to write this with you.

to juicycaramel it's coming trust me it's coming and soon

to Decadentdessert thank you , i will try to keep shining

to Anonymous whether you liked it or not thank you for reading.

HisAngel in all things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

i love this story the ending got me wondering are u going to finish it i am dying to read the rest or is that it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Captivated

I loved this! I was completly drawn in by the characters. I read it as slowly and quickly as possible, dreading having to wait for the rest. Please don't make me wait too long!

tammyppeterstammyppetersalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

Love the first chapter and can not wait for the next one. Very romantic story. If possible please do not make him share her with his other friends because she is submissive to him. Want to see where the two will end up.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Agree -- needs work

And I'm not posting anonymously.

There are some decent ideas here, but I take issue with various things, both mechanical and story-wise. First, the dialogue - which is difficult - needs work. People speak with contractions, which Joy and Joe rarely use, and it makes them sound very formal.

Second, Joe's repeated use of "baby girl" was annoying; she has a name, or he should vary the endearments. Joe also seemed way too young - they're in college, right, so he's likely 22yo or under - to have this kind of experience in the D/s business. I find that to be a problem in many stories when the hero and/or heroine is young -- they are written as older, or more mature, or more experienced than most would be at that age. Also, if Joe lives in a frat, how does he have room for a spanking bench?

Third, we are told, not shown, most of their relationship, and that keeps the reader a degree or two removed and makes it harder to get involved with the characters.

I'd also have to agree that it felt rushed. I mean, Joy is told by a relative stranger that she's meant to be his slave, and all she does is look stuff up on the internet and say oh, yes, that's me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed It

I read this story line & was like this sounds like me & my ex w/o the college setting! It needs some work & a bit of fine tunning. I can't wait to read more!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Wow!

Loved it! I can't wait to see what comes next with them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
From anon to anon

I agree w/ the 1st anonymous commenter, the story did seem rushed. It made Joy seem like...(can't think of an accurate description). I agree w/ Penn, the use of "baby girl" was starting to get annoying. I mean she's know this guy for what...a day?-If that-

Though that comment about Joe turning out to be a psycho ..kinda funny because I started to think the same thing. I started to like the story more up until the part where Joy does her "over night internet search"...

honeywldcathoneywldcatalmost 13 years ago
All in due time...

First, all comments good or bad can be helpful...that is if the people leaving the negative comments can give some type of advice in the process on how to make it better. Second, the storyline is a great idea. I'm looking forward to see where it all leads to. Finally, I have to give you all props. Both of you have grown with your writing and I love seeing it happen. Keep it up guys, you both know I love ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you should continue

i do agree it was rush i saymaybe do a prologue on how they met and continue it can be a good story and try to stay clear from using slave to much that still dont sit right with alot people anyway keep up the story i know u can make it better cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the previous anon

I really liked this story and can't wait for more, but do personally find the word 'slave' a bit off-putting and restrictive, whereas 'submissive' just makes me feel all gooey, for want of a better word!

Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous