Love Don't Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she admitted to herself, "Yes, I think I am his from now on!"

A huge smile crossed her face as they went inside the cafeteria and people saw them walking hand in hand. They got the their food and found a table to sit. Joe sat his tray down on the table and pulled a chair out for Joy to sit down.

God, twenty four hours ago he did not know I existed, now I am having breakfast with him and he makes me feel like I am the only girl in his life now. She had to tell him he was right about her, her being submissive and not even knowing she was till he told her she was. How did he know?

"Joe, I need to tell you something. Last night when you came and got me away from those guys, I felt safe with you. When we danced together I did not know what I was feeling when you spanked my ass. When you said I was a submissive/slave deep down inside, I was scared at hearing those words. But after you left last night, I did some research about submissive/slaves. It described me almost to a T. How did you know? You just met me for the first time that morning!"

"Babe," he chuckled, "I knew the instant I spanked that sexy tight round ass of yours. The way you reacted to it. The way you looked last night as we talked outside your door. When I asked for your cell phone, you did not hesitate one second. You just handed it to me. When I called and heard your voice, it told me all I needed to know about you."

Joy sat there, a look of shock on her face. Her mind racing with what he just said.

"Do you think it was a chance encounter that we bumped into each other yesterday?" Joe asked her.

Joy took a second before answering, "Yes, I do think that. Why?"

"Well, I have something to tell you. It was not a chance encounter we bumped. I purposely walked up as you turned into me. I have been looking for you for some time." Joe said to her.

Joy felt a little shaken as she listened to him tell her that the meeting was planned by him.

"Joy, we have met before. It was the first day of school. I was the guy behind you at the book exchange when you and a friend were talking excitedly about being in college and away from home for the first time in ages. You didn't really notice me then. I was going to say something to you but my friend called me over to the isle he was in. When I returned you had already left the store. When I saw your eyes and heard your laughter that day I felt this pull towards you. I knew I had to make you mine. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since that day. Every time I saw a girl that I thought was you, I would get a good look at them and I would realize they weren't you. Yesterday when I saw you talking to your friend I thought, yes I found her! I had been looking for you since that day at the book exchange. So yeah, I had to see if it was really you. I had to know if what I felt that day at the book exchange was real or a fluke. Not only did I get the same feeling again when I touched you, but later at the party I knew I had found my other half. Then it all fell into place and now we are here having breakfast together."

Not knowing what to make of what Joe just said to her, Joy started to question in her head if she had been set up to be groped by his frat brothers.

Looking straight into her eyes, Joe's tone changed, his voice grew harsh with anger, "No! I know what you are thinking. It's written all over your face. I did not have the guys do that to you it was all I could do not to rip their heads off for even daring to dance that close to you. Let alone touch you in ways that I wanted to be touching you. Why do you think the guy leaving the house today called you shorty and ran off as fast as he did? It was because when I got back home I let them all know you were off limits and that I would expose their vital organs to daylight if any one of them dared to touch you the way they had last night again ."

Joy took a few minutes to absorb what he had told her. She thought that yes, she had felt something when his hand touched hers yesterday while he helped pick up her books. Then last night when he came to her rescue when the other guys boxed her in. How he took control of her when they danced.

Joe watched her face as she thought about what he had told her. Joy was picking at her breakfast. "Baby, I know we just met, but will you let me show you who and what you are?" Joe asked.

Joy did not really know what to make of what Joe had told her and she knew she wanted him. Reaching out for his hand to tell him yes, she noticed his face grimace. Seconds later a perky little red head wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a kiss to his lips. Joy sat in her chair stunned at the nerve of this skinny bitch intruding on them. Cursing under her breath for forgetting about his reputation as a player. The nerve of this girl coming up and kissing him in front of her like she did not exist was like a glass of ice water being thrown in her face. Joy could not believe how happy she had allowed herself to be when he walked into the cafeteria holding her hand.

Joy stood up from the table and started to walk away. Trying to hold back the tears that were close to spilling down her cheeks. Quickly walking away from the table, she heard Joe call out her name. Joy ignored him as she kept walking until he grabbed her arm. He spun her around and looked into her eyes.

Trying to control the rage boiling inside her she said, "Your red head bimbo wants you, go and sit with her. I know when I am not wanted."

Joe, stunned by her out burst, told her angrily, "That red head bimbo as you called her is not mine! If you had stayed long enough you would have heard me tell her to get lost, or I would not be chasing you right now! Look baby girl, I am no saint. You knew that."

"I can't deal with this. Yes, I know you are no saint as you put it. And I also know that I am out of my league with you. Your play thing coming up and kissing you made that crystal to me. So why don't you go back to that," she said as she looked over at the redhead with contempt, "I will pretend like this between us never happened."

Joe Instead of getting angry, tilted her head back and kissed her hard wanting to brand her as his. He knew she was just scared.

"I want you! Make no mistake on this, I always get what I want!" Joe told her.

"I need time to make sense of all the things you told me. I'm not sure if I'm ready for what you want, Joe. From the looks of it, you need the time as well!" Joy angrily told him when she could breathe again.

"You're scared babe," Joe told her while stroking the side of her face adding, "I understand that. I will give you time, but not much. It took me too damn long to find you to let you get away now. I will take care of the ex. Just remember this, don't make me come after you again."

Joe was true to his word and he gave Joy time of sorts. He felt she was worth waiting for, even if it made him the foulest person in the frat house to be around. When one week turned into four, Joe was ready to go claim his woman. Time be damned.

Joy spent the time away from Joe reading and learning more about herself. At the end of the fourth week, she knew she couldn't deny it anymore. She wanted him and she would fight for him if she had to.

Unable to sleep, Joy stared at the programmed number on her cell phone and hit the send button.

"Baby Girl?"

"Joe, I think," she hesitated, then added barely above a whisper, "I think I'm ready to be yours. Will you teach me to be your slave?"

12