All Comments on 'Love Grab at the Naked Turtle'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gypsyredgypsyredabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

Masterful story-telling. Hot -- and with a lot of truth. Keep writing!!

the_onewolfthe_onewolfabout 20 years ago
absolutely great!

This is another great story from Softly. She is without doubt one of the best writers of Literotica. She gives a depth and background to her characters, which in my mind makes the sexual content even hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Great story, you have an uncanny feel for the people you write about.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Outlandish, but great

I got to give it to Roger, because he had the confidence to with stand all the troubles she went through. Eventually it was worth the wait, because being 12,000,000 dollars richer means you have to scars and bruises to earn it.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Incredible!

A tale well told, crafted with a gentle, silky touch. Thank you!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

Roger has bigger balls than I'd have under the same circumstances. That is beyond imagination. Good read and bigger fantasy. Cheers!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Exaggerations all over

For all we know the Hollywood producers do not own A-listers the way the story makes it. Something like that could probably happen to a unknown easy-to-manipulate wanna-be. The PR is extremely important in film industry and such coercive orgies would not fly under the radar. This plot is typical for conspiracy theorists that prefer easy way to "explain" complex events.

The acceptance by character of "Roger" is also something mind-boggling.

Alright, the story is not that bad but it does smell of fatalistic attitude if not outright demeaning to an intelligent female reader.

alextasyalextasyalmost 4 years ago
A peek under the hood...

...of a woman's mysterious psyche. This delightful perspective will undoubtedly stir controversy, Although it's hard to lump all women into such simple categories, the evidence is strong that the two types of women mentioned do indeed exist.1Or maybe they're just two sides of every women. Ah, the feminine paradox.

Thank you for a grand and loving story.

-a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Name switch

I can’t get past the constant name switching from Amanda to Armanda. Lost me on the second page.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Everything this guy writes is cuck and whore.

Pinto931Pinto93121 days ago

Harvey Epstien anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous