Love Her Madly

Story Info
He wanted to tame her, but he was the one tamed.
1.6k words
4.03
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fyria
Fyria
2 Followers

Through the smoky haze of the bar, a handsome man sat with two women, both on either side of him. Their husky voices whispering in his ears and their fingers lingering everywhere on his body. He was irresistible to them, a god in their eyes. His dark brown hair curled in waves around his finely lined jaw and his green eyes lulled women in with its dark gaze. Christan was a lady-killer and he knew it.

Christan smirked while drinking his glass of beer. These two particular women had been talking to him for hours all the while sending suggestive messages. He didn't know them and neither did they know him, that was perfect for him as far as he could tell. It just meant there were no hassles afterwards. Christan turned his head slightly as the woman on his left had started to stroke his crotch through his pants.

She leaned forward and whispered huskily in his ear, "How about you come with my girlfriend and I and ditch this place?"

She leaned back and gave a look that was familiar to Christan. It was a look of lust. Hell, they had been trying for 2 hours now, better just go with them.

"Sure, I was just getting bored here." Christan placed his drink down and waved to the bartender.

"John, I'll pick the tab up tomorrow."

John gave a disapproving look at Christan and said, "Christan, get your ass settled already, your stupid routine is starting to annoy me."

Christan just gave a nonchalant shrug and spun around. He stood up with the ladies and started to weave through the tables to get to the door. As he was approaching the exit, the door opened and time slowed it seemed right at that instance.

Christan felt the air get knocked out of him as if he had been tackled to the ground. His vision tunneled only to focus on the woman who had just entered. Her long black hair flowed out behind her as she walked to her own beat. Her bright blue eyes were calculating the area she was in and they passed over Christan as if he was only uninteresting wallpaper. Christan was stunned by everything about her and even more stunned she did not acknowledge him. Then he noticed her eyes brighten and she moved towards whoever she had recognized. Christan felt a pang of loss and jealousy. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion which was followed quickly by anger.

Who was she to ignore his existence?

Christan's eyes followed her back and saw her go towards another woman he had only glanced at earlier.

"Hey, Alix!" Linda cried to her younger sister. She waved Alix over. Alix only gave a brief smile and moved to her table in the bar. Alix hugged her sister and slid into the chair opposite her.

"Hey Linda, you look great." Alix smiled.

"So do you! Maybe too great, I swear Alix, you got mother's looks. You're lucky, I got father's plain face." Linda frowned. Alix shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Linda, you are beautiful, stop that already."

Linda sighed, glanced towards the door and said, "Well, that gorgeous man has been staring at you ever since you walked in, what do you say to that?"

Alix did not even glance at the door where the man was and just sipped from the glass of water and said, "I say, the hell with him and you called me out here for a reason, I hope this wasn't it?"

Linda fidgeted slightly and mumbled out a weak response, "Maybe it was PART of the reason."

Alix let out a soft groan and said, "Linda! How many times do I have to say it? I am fine with how I am currently, no relationships, no hassles."

Linda reached over and placed her hand on top of her sister's.

"It has already been five years since Daniel passed and you haven't been with anyone serious since then, I'm just worried for you. You just turned 31 last week and still no man."

Alix felt her annoyance go up a new level and she slipped her hand out of Linda's and crossed her arms across her chest and leaned back in the chair, glaring dangerously at Linda.

"Do not ever speak of Daniel again. This conversation is over."

Then at the worst possible moment, a man appeared at their table. Linda widened her eyes while

Alix simply gave a dark look at him.

His smile was disarming and innocent as he stared down at them.

"Hello, ladies. Can I buy you a drink?" It was obvious, he was asking only for Alix. He kept giving furtive glances at her. Poor Linda was kept out subtly. Alix, however, was in no mood and just gave a small smirk at the pompous man.

"Leave us alone."

Linda gave a narrowed look at Alix and nodded her head at the man, trying to encourage her to say yes. She didn't need to, since the man just grabbed a chair from another table and joined them.

Alix gripped her glass tightly. He continued to talk boldly.

"I've never seen you around before and I'm here often."

Linda smiled and said, "This is our first time coming here, we thought it would be fun to catch up at a bar." He nodded at Linda and smiled politely and turned towards Alix.

Alix did not miss his gesture of ignorance towards her sister and felt instant dislike for the man.

"So, I'm Christan. What's..." Christan never got to finish.

Alix turned her charm towards him, stopping him mid-sentence. Her gaze held unwavering into his and her lips curved sensually upwards. Her manicured nails trailed over his arm lightly, sending shivers through his body. She leaned her head gently towards him pulling her v- top slightly down exposing the top swell of her breasts and blew cool air into his face. Christan was absolutely taken away with her, forgetting how to breathe and feeling a slight excitement below.

Then her nails curled into his arms sharply and her gaze turned cold. Her smile suddenly didn't look inviting instead seeming to be malicious.

"How about I save you the trouble of seducing us in your bed. I do not have an interest in such a dull man." With those words, Alix stood up abruptly and nodded to Linda.

"Let's go already."

And as fast as she had entered, she was gone.

Christan sat, unnerved by the harsh rejection he had just received. No woman had ever said no to him unless it was playfully, they had always given up to him in the end. This woman however absolutely shot him down with no regrets. Christan had never felt so angry nor had he ever felt this strong need to chase after her with all he had.

"...Alix!....Alix!! Stop!" Linda cried as Alix gripped her arm tightly. She had enough of interventions and questions of her personal life and no doubt the man inside had made her pissed off, adding to her frustration.

As she approached her car, Alix released her sister's arm and whirled around to face her.

"Linds. I am serious, enough with the..the..the constant worry that I'll be a lonely old woman!"

Linda wore a wounded look and Alix sighed, trying to control her wild emotions.

"Sorry, I did not mean for that to come out so harshly. I know you worry for me, Linda but I'm not so lonely. I enjoy this brief moment of freedom I have. Don't worry, I do have plans in the future to settle just not at the moment."

Linda moved forward and hugged Alix closely.

"Ok Alix, I will try to stop fussing over you constantly." She pulled back to look at Alix in the eyes and let a small goofy smile escape. "If you enjoy the freedom of no ties, why don't you go back inside and at least have fun with that man?"

Alix frowned not amused, "Linds, I just told the man to forget about it. No way am I going to crawl back, and besides I don't like him. He's too cocky."

Linda held back a giggle and said, "I don't mind his cockiness." and waggled her eyebrows suggestively downwards.

Alix just groaned and rolled her eyes again. "Linda! I don't know how I put up with you."

"Oh come on! You have to be blind not to notice his looks or that fine body he has!" Linda protested. Alix paused and had to admit that he DID have his looks going for him. In fact, his warm green eyes did call out to something in her. She bit her bottom lip absentmindly.

Linda caught her movement and squeaked out, "Alix I know that gesture. You're thinking about it!"

Alix immediately brought her posture together and growled, "Only to teach that awful man about humility, he really is too arrogant."

Linda grinned, "That means it is a yes!"

"Oh shut up, go back to your husband and teen." Alix grumbled and cleared her throat. "How is that nephew of mine?"

The women stood around Alex's car for about 10 more minutes and then Linda left in her own car. Alix climbed into her car and sat in the parking lot, fixing her makeup and thinking about what else to do to clear her slightly foul mood she was in. It was night and the bar was closing and besides even if the bar was open, Alix would rather die than go inside again. Little did she know, someone was watching her from the shadows in the parking lot. Danger was coming.

*

Author's Note: I'm sorry for this uneventful beginning, it's just a bit of an introduction for the characters. Next chapter will be out soon and with some exciting scenes.

Fyria
Fyria
2 Followers