Love In Cathedral Heights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up off the bed, she went to the hotel closet, Gerry watching the globes of her bottom bounce in the blue thong panties... "Oh, what's this?" Keri turned around, holding a clothing iron. "Jesus for $450 a night, you'd think the Mayflower would have laundry service." Why is she fiddling with an iron? Gerry thought. I need to GODDAM CUM! His cock was now waving helplessly in the air...as rock hard as if Keri was sucking it. Was it healthy to have this much backed-up cum?

Keri came back and sat down on the bed, looking at the iron carefully. She reached over and plugged it in, watching it steam, while absently twiddling with Gerry's cock...Suddenly she reached over and pressed the tip of the iron onto Gerry's nipple and he screamed in pain.

"Oh, come on...just for a second." Keri shook her head. "You've had stuff done to your nipples...I had mouse traps on them this morning."

"No-thing like that." Gerry was once again sobbing, perhaps for the tenth time since his spanking in the office two hours before.

"Well, enough of this," Keri looked businesslike. "Do you really want to cum, would you do anything."

"ANYTHING...Miss Keri...do you want another diamond bracelet." Gerry looked hopeful. Kerry smiled, pulling Gerry's foreskin over the tip of his penis. "How about the iron on each of these nipples...for just ten seconds each?"

"No...Mistress, not that.." Gerry looked miserable. Keri began jerking his cock madly, and once again the pre cum was spilling out. In spite of the pain from the iron, and his still blistered buttocks, Gerry began hurtling his cock into Keri's dancing fingers...it was so close.

"Do you want the iron?" Keri asked..."No, Mistress..."

"Well, I want you to go limp within forty seconds." This was a worse offer than the earlier one. Keri began waving the iron over and back around Gerry's nipple area...

He thought of baseball scores...her fingers were still playing...Anything.. what will make it droop? Keri's aereola was again showing over the bra. Gerry closed his eyes and thought about being naked in a snowstorm...

"Thirty six thirty-seven thirty-eight seconds...ooh, it drooped." Keri was now holding a limp cock in her hand. "Congratulations!" Keri smiled and put the iron down on the table. "So, really, if you can't even maintain an erection, why do you need to cum?" For the twentieth time in four hours, Gerry burst once again, in tears.

The leather hood was especially hot on a sunny August day, and the central air conditioning did not reach the cellar of Gerry's summer house. Gerry hadn't seen light for nearly an hour. Except for holes for his nose and mouth, the hood completely covered his head and eyes. August! Jesus. It had been November when he met her...

Nine months Ker had been living with him, teasing his poor cock daily with casually lubricated fingers, and still he had not had an orgasm. "Mistress, it's probably not healthy for my testicles to have all this backed up semen." he'd protested last week. Keri had laughed, and suggested that she massage his prostate, releasing the sperm that way.

When Gerry looked horrified, Keri said "Don't worry, Gerald, with all the pre-cum that's leaked from your bulbous wee-wee, it can't be too congested." Keri's rule was far more grueling than Helen's--Keri's sexy, youthful body tempted him much more, and though Helen had monitored his work life by reviewing his briefs and cases, administering heavy whippings for mistakes she'd spotted, Keri had taken off the semester to work full time as his executive assistant, which meant Gerry's butt and nipples were blistered almost daily for the minor administrative mistakes he'd made.

And at least twice a week there were long, unfullfilled milking sessions at the Mayflower, where Keri would massage his naked cock ten strokes slow, then ten fast, followed by one finger up and down the shaft--when they'd return to the office, Gerry would be wobbling, and though incredibly stimulated and titillated, completely unsatisfied. His cock, re-caged, would be pressing horribly against the nasty little chicken wire... Certainly, Helen would keep Gerry celibate for as long as six weeks, but Keri's 9 months with no orgasm was almost unendurable. And now here he was chained to a pillar in the cellar of his expensive country house, hands cuffed behind his back, cock raging, as always stark naked except for the horrible hood. He hated being unable to see.

A month ago, when he'd brought her here to show Keri the summer house for the first time, Keri had told Gerry she was so grateful he'd exposed the house to her, he was going to cum, and stripped him naked, chained the hands and blindfolded him in the kitchen upstairs...masturbating him slowly...and then she began hitting him with a vacuum cleaner cord, he'd run around blindly until he'd fallen down the cellar stairs. Oh it'd been awful, he'd fallen right on his struggling, wee-wee...and now...Wait? What's that poking through the mouth of my hood? Oh my God!

* * * * *

Well Jesus, how long has he been lying there?" Alyssa looked at Keri, and then back down at the hooded, prone figure. Gerry's penis was pointing to the ceiling, a brilliant violet, Keri kept prodding it with her high heel, and it jumped at every stimulation.

"He's been down ehre since early this morning, and he'll be here a while." Keri was wearing a black midriff shirt with "I just Fucked Your Boyfriend" emblazoned on it in silver block lettering, skin tight cutoffs that squeezed her bubble but to the point that the IGA clerk down the road had dropped a carton of eggs as she brushed by him towards the Pepsi liter bottles. Keri's feet were in black leather spike heeled sandals, and the right one was keeping Gerry's crotch area quite busy.

Alyssa surveyed her friend with interest. Since her friend Lalani and her husband Cary had introduced her to the "scene" Alyssa's life had changed, she'd met a successful architect, David, who'd been with Lalani's group for some time, and he'd shamefacedly given her the keys to his chastity device about a month before...David came into the room just then, stark naked, except for his cock cage...and of course the cute bracelets keeping his wrists snug behind his back.

"Did you tell him?" Keri asked.

"Oh, yes...David hasn't had a squirtie in almost two weeks, and he won't get to squirt unless he does it in the hood, right, Davey boy?" David looked miserable. "But Miss Alyssa, I'm not gay...please let me cum, it's been 9 days!" Keri laughed.

"Gerald here hasn't cum in 9 months! And in the last 30 years that my late aunt was training him, he came about once every month and a half if he was really lucky! And you're just getting your dick sucked...Aunt Helen told me once that she made him "--Keri motioned at the hooded, naked figure on the floor--"go out in full drag, lip gloss, wig, fishnets, and suck off truckers on the waterfront for ten dollars a piece."

Aunt Helen said she'd let him cum if he came back with fifty bucks, but she changed her mind, and when he came back with seventy, she wouldn't take the cage off...Gerry threw a fit, and Auntie pulled his panties down over his fishnets, and bent him over the couch and gave it to him with the buckle end of a nasty, nasty belt she had...and then didn't let him squirt for another month for whining."

David looked miserable at this. He had been able to cum every two or three days, after heavy teasing, but Miss Alyssa seemed determined to follow her friends lead here...and the poor Gerry guy.

Keri was rubbing the heel of her pump against Gerry's purple cock absentmindedly as she spoke, and the dick looked lavender...it was so ready to cum! And Gerry couldn't even see how beautiful Keri looked because of the hood!

"Okay, it's time!" Alyssa looked at him, pursing her lips. "Do you want to cum, or wait another thirty days...and then just come right back here...you're going to cum in this hood, or not at all."

"But Miss Alyssa...I've gone down on you nightly, given you sponge baths, bought you jewelry and clothes.." here David's voice cracked.

"Can't you just give me a break? I l ike this tease/denial thing but...OW!" Alyssa had hit David in the face with a flyswatter she'd seen on the kitchen table.

"Shut your mouth!...if you want to, we can go back to being boyfriend girl friend, but if I'm your mistress, it's like this...I can go home and suck your dick, you can cum whenever you want, go back to sleeping in the bed you paid for with me instead of the broom closet, but no more whippings, no more tease/denial...you can live comfortably with me, do what you please...but you can't have both. I can suck your dick if you give it up."

Alyssa hit David again. "Or you can let him suck yours!" David thought for a moment...

"No, Miss Alyssa, I'd need your discipline ." his voice shook, and he began welling up," and the closet--and the chastity..." David dropped his head to his chest.

Alyssa winked at Keri, and unlocked David's cage...as his cock sprung out she ran her burgundy nails across the tip, and it sprang up like a Marine at attention. Keri and Alyssa gently guided David to the hooded figure, and Keri opened the zipper around the mouth. Alyssa began hitting David's butt with the fly swatter, as Keri pushed his dick into the hood...David felt heavenly sucking...he hadn't had a blowjob in years. Was it a man?

Well, he knew how to use his tongue, that's for sure...must've learned from the truckers.. Whack! That was no flyswatter, David looked around, and Keri had a bamboo cane in her hand.

"David, Miss Alyssa is going to undo your cuffs. .I want you to grab Gerry's hooded head in your hands and jam it onto your cock, and then pull it back...I think you fraternity boys call it skull-fucking!"

Gerry heard this, and began trying to pull his head off the cock, moving frantically away from it...

"Baby stop it." Keri said. She held his shoulder. "Mommy's going to rub your wee-wee while you get skull-fucked...you might choke to death, but you might cum, too..." Within a minute, Alyssa was witnessing an interesting phenomenon.

Her husband, eyes closed, was jamming his cock into a hood with a man's naked body under it, while Keri, squatting, was rubbing the hooded man's cock energetically with Vaseline.

As David slammed the cock in and out, she could hear gagging and coughing from inside the hood, and once David screamed that he'd been bitten...but it went on until he came...

Gerry's cock was about to spurt in Keri's hands, his hips were pushing off the floor with no support from his bound hands, but Keri, just at the edge of Gerry's orgasm, pulled her hands away dramatically.

The cock blindly thrust into air, and then Gerry realized he'd been rooked again, and began crying in the hood just as David was pulling his cock out.

Kerri gave David a piece of sandpaper to wipe off the cum...David looked horrified, but Alyssa hit him again...and then sent David out to sit in the backseat of the car, naked and waiting for her to drive him home. Then Alyssa's boss, and her neighbor, also naked and cuffed, came into the room...and Gerry had to start up again.

* * * * *

Keri helped Gerry upstairs, Alyssa laughing and following her... "Poor thing, you just have had so much HAPPEN in the last few hours...You had to suck off three slaves, and I promised you that you could cum...and here you are, and they're all in Alyssa's car...your boss is in the trunk, isn't he?" Alyssa laughed.

Keri opened the cellar door into the kitchen of Gerry's attractive summer cottage. He had had it built ten years ago for Helen's birthday...and they'd had quite a time there until her death...Crops in umbrella stands in every room, and a hook in the ceiling of her Florida room.

Finally Keri took Gerry's hood off, and led him into the living room...Gerry was blinking in the light, his hair, soggy with perspiration was damp on his head. His dick was purple and dripping, and his balls were just congested with frustrated semen.

Gerry looked blearily at Keri and then Alyssa, who he hadn't seen before, though she'd just spent two hours teasing him, and forcing her various slaves' wee-wees into his mouth through the hood. She was quite something, Alyssa. 34DD breasts cinched in red tube top, leather short-shorts, and high heeled pumps. Gerry, realized he was naked in front of a perfect stranger, hung his head.

Alyssa laughed, and chucked Gerry's chin. "Cheer up, Gerald" Alyssa smiled. "This hurts us more than it hurts you." The two girls doubled over in laughter.

* * * * *

Gerry poured the last drop of coffee into Alyssa's cup. "Thank you, sweetheart" Alyssa reached over with a crimson nail and flicked the purple cock head.

This was rare--Gerry's cuffs had come off, and the cage was not yet on! Keri had put him on the honor system.

"You know if I can trust you not to wank your wee-wee, sweet dumpling, there might be a surprise for you later...we're two hot chicks. Why don't you make us lunch now?" Invigorated, Gerry had made Alyssa and Keri a Caesar salad and a vegetarian lasagne and served white wine.

Now the girls were relaxing over a mocha coffee in the living room. Keri was telling Alyssa about their visit the other day by the village sheriff. Their first day in the country house, Keri had mistakenly thought that Gerry had cum during his weekly shower with the cage off.

Usually Keri did the bathing herself, scrubbing the area thoroughly while Gerry stood under the spray mutely, hands cuffed behind him. He would get intensely aroused as she'd tease him a little after, until his cock resembled a soapy Louisville Slugger, but then Keri would switch the temperature to freezing to "calm you down."

But Keri was distracted putting dishes away, as they'd just arrived for the month of August, and left Gerry to clean himself on the honor system. She'd walked in on Gerry as he was washing himself a little too enthusiastically down there, thinking she saw semen in the bubbles in his crotch, Keri lost her mind.

She'd laid Gerry on his stomach on Miss Helen's footstool, hands and knees tied to the legs, "And you should've seen that hassock dance!" Keri said, laughing. "He made it crab crawl away from me as I beat his ass with a thorn branch I'd cut from a rosebush outside, and then I turned him on his back and re-tied, and lit into his bare crotch, and the screaming brought the sheriff. I showed him Gerry, lord of the manor, tied to the hassock naked, and Hank, the sheriff laughed.

Gerry hadn't paid any of his speeding tickets the year before...So Hank hit Gerry a lick or two also, and he's taking me out to dinner tomorrow night, while Gerry's locked in the closet, isn't that a riot?"

After listening to this horrible story, Gerry took the coffee pot back into the kitchen. Absently he reached down and touched his suffering penis. That was one hell of a cleavage that Alyssa had.

Tube tops were great, he hadn't seen one since 1980. He leaned against the sink and rubbed. "You're touching it, Gerald" came Keri's strident tone "Hands off...keep them busy by doing the fuckin' dishes"

Gerry's heart sank, but he began washing the kitchenware he'd used as well as the dishes and plates, and thought about his reward. Would they maybe fuck him? Never.

But perhaps they might whack him off, after nine miserable, frustrating months...As he leaned over the sink, his cement-ish cock hit the counter painfully.

Or maybe, they'll let me jerk off, and belittle me while I do it...I wouldn't object to that, even if I have to lick it up...His heart rose. That's what it'll be.

Keri's a sweet girl, really she is! He finished the last of the dishes and cleaned the entire kitchen, and then went back into the living room, where the women were looking over a copy of "Elle" Gerry knelt in his most submissive position, cock out like a Crusader's lance...this will impress them, I am a good boy.

They'll give me a break. After ignoring him for about twelve minutes, Keri looked up.

"All cleaned up, sweetheart? That was a lovely meal." Gerry bent his head

"Thank you, Miss Keri. I tried my best...you said maybe we might have an adventure now? I've been so good...please." Gerry's head was lowered to the floor, and he didn't see the wink that Keri gave Alyssa.

"Oh honey.." Keri smiled "You're absolutely right. It's time for you to have a treat." She stood up and motioned Gerry to stand.

God she has big breasts...I've never been allowed to see them bare or the nipples even ONCE, but I've seen quite a bit of them...Ooh I want her..." All right, sweetie, let's cuff the hands..."

Seeing Gerry's face fall, Keri smiled "Honey...you know you can have fun without your hands..do you want to do all that work?"

Keri handed the cuffs to Alyssa, who locked Gerry's wrists behind his back. Gerry looked up at Keri, who began massaging his poor penis, on the sensitive vein beneath the head. Quickly she would run her thumb back and forth, and it made him quiver...

Alyssa came around and began rubbing the head. Oh. Two beautiful, small white shapely manicured hands were doing quite a travel around his purplish member...They smiled.

"What do you want, Gerry?" Keri asked. She'd never called him Gerry before. "I want to cum...please...couldn't I just jerk off, Miss Keri?" He looked with pleading eyes. Keri smiled up at Gerry. "Well, it's about three o'clock, and I think Alyssa has to take her boys home, and I have to do some shopping...and it's time for you to take a nap."

Gerry's lip began to tremble.

"No whining..." Keri led Gerry into the bathroom, and she and Alyssa made him lie in the bathtub on his back. Keri whispered into Alyssa's ear, and the girls both giggled. Alyssa stood with one foot outside the tub, and one on Gerry's cock, straining with the frustration of 9 miserable months.

Keri stood in front of her, and put a stockinged foot on Gerry's mouth. Alyssa began rubbing the penis, and Gerry's hips began shaking.

"At last, Gerald..."Keri looked down at her poor slave.

"Now?" he asked.

"Wasn't it worth the wait? Doesn't that foot feel good?" As Alyssa rubbed her toes on the cock tip, Gerry's hips again began to tremble.

He kissed Keri's foot madly in gratitude...here it came.. closer and closer...pre cum began seeping through Alyssa's toes as she rubbed and he pushed. HE WAS ABOUT TO CUM...

Gerry looked once more at the beautiful woman giving this exquisite treat, and closed his eyes, thinking of Miss Helen, and what a legacy she'd left him...here it came... UGH! WATER!

All over him! Alyssa's foot was off his cock, right before he spurted, Keri's toes were no longer on his mouth, he opened his eyes, and they'd turned the shower on, freezing cold...the girls doubled over in laughter, Alyssa sitting on the commode, and they left the lavatory, assuring Gerry they'd be back to turn off the water in an hour...Gerry lay in the freezing drench...and sighed. THE END

CATHEDRAL HEIGHTS THREE: Gerry's Agony... Gerry was tired...his heels were killing him. Stilettos just weren't made for a six foot five, one hundred ninety-five pound man, even heels specially purchased at the Tranny Warehouse. And it was drizzling rain.

How do women do this every day, he thought. Walk around on these ghastly things. They felt like they were pounding into his feet. And it was drizzling rain, two in the morning. Gerry looked down at his hand holding the tiny purse, one of the bright magenta paste-on nails was falling off. Only half a block, he'd be home. It was a good thing he'd hitched a ride from the Waterfront back to Cathedral Heights, though the guy had demanded a freebie...

When Keri had sent him out to the waterfront the night before, Gerry had begged her to let him drive, or at least take some money.