Love In Cathedral Heights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry bent over, and Keri lifted the Malacca cane.

"Be a brave boy, Gerald." WHACK! The first swipe nearly ripped the skin off Gerry's ass cheek. Malacca was a much thicker wood than the bamboo canes that Gerry was used to.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Inadvertently, Gerry grabbed his ass cheeks. "Oh Jesus. Do you have handcuffs?"

Keri smiled at the clerk, who was alternately looking at Gerry's welted butt scornfully and back to Keri's 36 DD cleavage. He ran back into the store, and brought back police handcuffs.

"They sell them now, isn't that wild?" he said. Keri chuckled, and cuffed Gerry's hands behind his back, his naked butt still wobbling over the box "Miss Keri, please. I thought this was our special night." Gerry sniveled. This was awful.

"Isn't he a drag?" Keri looked at the clerk for sympathy.

"Jesus, what a loser. He lets you hit him like that?" the sales guy laughed. He had a goatee like Gerry wore in college, before Miss Helen, Keri's predecessor had shaved him clean.

"I mean, you are totally hot, but..."

"I know, what's your name?"

"Mike"

"Mike, my arm is sore. Why don't you take over with the South African police baton?" Mike looked alarmed. "Look, I don't want to be prosecuted for like, assault—"

Keri grabbed the kid in her arms and gave him a deep, full, kiss. "Do this for me...Creepo thinks I'm going to take him home and blow him, I think...give it to him a few times, and then we'll take him home after you get off, and I'll teach you to make him dance." Keri leaned into Mike's ear "And then we'll..." Mike grinned, and moved over, lifting the baton over Gerry's bare ass.

Forty-five minutes later, Gerry stood in his ornate living room, naked, with the cuffs still on.

Mike was sitting on the couch, watching as Keri ran her fingers over Gerry's penis..

"Look how hard he gets...you really thought I was going to give you something good, didn't you baby..." Gerry was rock hard, and leaking...

"Ooh. My hand is wet now..." Keri looked at Mike "Give him a few with the bamboo I bought." Mike looked at Gerry steadily.

"Get back from the sofa, freak." Gerry backed up a bit apprehensively. Mike came forth with the bamboo...and began beating Gerry's penis with it...WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Finally Gerry was lying on the floor, and his penis was shriveled once again.

"Get up honey." Keri was sweet again, and helped Gerry up. "Let me look at that poor thing." She began massaging Gerry's tired, beaten, sore, cock."

"Now don't get erect, I'm just trying to fix you up...when you're hard, Mike gets irritable. " She winked at Mike "Damn right!" Gerry was trying not to get hard.

At first it was easy enough, but as Keri massaged him, now using some Lubriderm, he forgot himself, and suddenly it was like a missile under her wandering fingers..."

"Mike! He's at it again!" Back from the sofa asshole!" Mike moved forth with the cane...Gerry sighed. It would be a long night...

* * * * *

"Hey, Keri!" Keri looked up from her magazine. Sabrina had just propped herself down in the next beach recliner.

"How you been doing, girl?" Sabrina giggled. Five or six years younger than Keri, Sabrina was a lot of fun, and the two were often inseparable.

Small, blonde and curvy, Sabrina had met Keri at a tease denial party, and recognized her from their mutual membership at the Mount Vernon pool.

"Sabrina! What are you up to? Is that Cecil?" A tall handsome thirty-five year old man, slightly balding came out of the locker room, and waved at the girls. In his navy blazer and khakis and loafers with no socks, he had Groton written all over him.

"Bye, baby!" shouted Sabrina. "See you tonight!"

Sabrina was much more exuberant than Keri, and Keri enjoyed having her own quiet nature livened a little, and of course, this was a girlfriend she could speak frankly with.

"Ceec looks like he's moving kind of stiffly there, is he chafed, or did he hurt himself?" Sabrina giggled, and her breasts heaved in her pink bikini.

"No, yesterday Cecil had the day off, he's made a big sale, and he took me around four o'clock to have my nails done the way he likes." She flashed her French cut talons at Keri. "Then we went back to his place and I tied him to the bed naked and stripped to my blue bra and panties, and removed his CB-200 chastity belt...and I teased him for seven hours with my new little scrapers here." Sabrina fluttered her nails again, giggling. "Seven HOURS?" Keri asked.

"But didn't your hands get tired?"

"Well, we took breaks." Sabrina replied, thumbing her nose playfully at a handsome Peruvian lifeguard. From four to six-thirty, I played, and then I left him to go watch an exercise video for half an hour, then played again til eight, when I locked his crotch up, and he took me to dinner...opening the door to his Miata convertible to let me out...And no Red Lobster, either. He took me to Café Milano."

She named the most expensive restaurant in Georgetown. "During dinner he was real earnest, you know, holding my hand and all that good shit, staring in my eyes and telling me how much I meant to him."

The two began to giggle again. "Then he took me to Georgetown Jewelers and bought me a nice pendant, and we went back home, and I stripped him, tied him, and played til midnight, didn't let him cum, of course, he cried a little...and then locked him up again, and drove off to meet Paco."

Sabrina and Keri looked at the lifeguard, now flirting with a girl barely seventeen. "He is such a whore, isn't he?"

Sabrina's North Carolina tones flared. "Jesus, Pak's probably fucked six women sitting here TODAY. But last night I sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow, and then met Cecil for breakfast...and he drove me here."

"Jesus, Sabrina." Keri marveled. "You've been up all night, and you're not even tired." Sabrina laughed.

"Well, I have a pitiful, chaste loser keepin' me in my own place, and giving me a nice allowance, and then I key hold and tease four other pitifuls...Remember, it's not Cecil who pays the fee at Mount Vernon. He doesn't have the green your Gerry's got."

Keri chuckled. "Gerry finally had a squirtee on Wednesday"

"No kidding?" Sabrina smiled "Your icy heart finally melted, huh?"

"Well, I'd been feather-teasing Gerry as he was hanging from the eye hook in my Florida room, and then LeBaron Williams, the bike courier I'm seeing dropped by with his brother Crawford, who has just been released from Jessup and hit they all three of my holes."

Sabrina choked and spat some of her Bloody Mary on her "Self" magazine. "Right there in front of Gerry, too." Keri finished. "

Hanging naked from the ceiling, with his pitiful boner twisting in the wind. Gerry began crying, and LeBaron made fun of him...but then Crawford complained about the noise, so I said "Well, why don't you hit him with your belt to shut him the fuck up?"

"Jesus, Keri." Sabrina leaned on the recliner. She was less oriented towards S&M than Keri was, and felt that an eternal tease was punishment enough.

"Well, it didn't help, anyway, he kept weeping and kicking his legs in the air, and the three of us took turns with the belt on him til poor Gerald was really marked up—Crawford pumped some IRON while he was inside..."

Keri reflected. "Then I took him into the living room and threaded a cord through his pierced nipples, and tied the ends just a little above chest level across the doorway, so Gerry would have to get up on tiptoe to keep his nipples from tearing."

Keri scratched her chin. " and the Williams brothers and I went bowling and then to their house to ...when I got back, Gerry was in a state from relaxing on his heels and having his nipples strain, and then getting up on his painful heels for relief from the nipples...and I finally said

"What the hell, Gerald. It's been sixteen months." And so I unhooked him and took off his cage and let him go at it while I flashed my tits at him..."Keri laughed. "Do I deserve sainthood?"

"You are just so unselfish." Sabrina said solemnly. "Just let that poor man support you in the style most of us would kill for, but that's not enough...you have your OWN Miata...and ...how should he expect more than one or two squirtees a year, what, he's tryin' to bribe you?"

The waiter, coming up with Keri's V.O. was unsure how to handle it, as his customer was so mirthful...Would she take the drink "Ma'am?" Keri looked up and smiled.

"Hey cutie your names Brandon, right?..."she took the drink and paid for it. "Want to come over tonight?" Startled, the guy assented...the girl was so hot..."Sure, I'll take you to dinner..."

"No, I'll take YOU...and then back to my place. .we'll be alone, sort of..." And Sabrina and Keri's giggles began anew...