Love in Chains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Nye smiled absently and settled down again, only to jump when Adam slipped his finger between his buttocks to rest against his sore and swollen butt hole.

"Adam, don't. You said..."

"I'm sorry baby. It's just that you look so beautiful and I am just a poor weak man, captivated by your loveliness. I just can't help myself."

"Adam... I'm not up to playing around tonight. Please go to sleep."

His eyes were closed and so he didn't see Adam frown, or the look that the frown turned in to. It was just as well.

"Alright sweet thing. Whatever you want. Come here. Let me at least hold you and watch you fall asleep. It's my favourite thing in the whole world."

Smiling Nye turned over and Adam slipped one arm under him so his head was nestled on his shoulder. He stroked Nye's face with featherlight strokes and then kissed him very gently and watched him sink back into sleep.

When he was sure that Nye was deeply asleep again Adam slid his hand under the pillow and brought out the slim glass phial. Very carefully so as not to wake him Adam moved his arm so that Nye's head was tilted back. He broke the tip off the phial and placed it on Nye's lips, applying careful pressure to part them and then tipped the contents into his mouth.

Nye swallowed reflexively and coughed a little but didn't wake. Adam repositioned his head so that it was nestled in the crook of his arm and smiled, tossing the glass onto the floor to be disposed of later. He was practically throbbing with anticipation and it was sweet, so sweet to prolong it just a little and then just a little more.

He pondered his next step. Should he just wait or indulge himself. Ah well... this was the night for indulgence. He had already indulged Nye and now it was his turn.

After waiting for a few minutes to let the drug begin to take effect Adam gently shook Nye awake, or as close to awake as he was going to get at that point. Sliding his arm out from under him he lay Nye flat and threw off the quilt and pillows. Then he threw one leg over the still, pale body and gently slapped his face until he opened his eyes, staring upwards with unfocussed eyes.

"Wh... wha...?"

"Ssh. It's alright Nye. It's just that I do so love to watch you fall asleep... especially when you have no choice in the matter."

Nye sighed and tried to close his eyes but Adam slapped him again, and kept on doing so until his cheeks were pink and his eyelids fluttering frantically.

"Come on baby, just a little more. Don't fade on me just yet. This is almost my favourite part. I just love to watch the light fade."

Pressing a finger to Nye's lips he parted them and then slipped the finger past his teeth. "Suck me baby. Come on, you can do it. Hold on just a little longer. Take me in baby."

Nye obediently opened his mouth and Adam inserted his finger as far as it would go. Nye closed his mouth and Adam smiled slowly drawing the finger back out. For a moment there was resistance but then Nye sighed and released him letting his eyes close. Adam slapped him again.

"Wake up baby, wake up and let me see those beautiful eyes." Nye groaned and his eyes fluttered open but he simply couldn't keep his eyelids up and this time, before they fell his eyes rolled back and Adam knew there was nothing he could do to rouse him now. He stroked his face anyway, closing his eyes as he ran his fingers over the exquisite features.

"Time to play baby. It's a shame you won't be enjoying this as much as I will but this is just for me. I'm sick and tired of pussyfooting around you and I want it my way for once. Soon... soon we will be playing together but you're not ready yet and I want you more than you can imagine. So sleep on sweetheart and you'll never know how much pleasure you gave your daddy this evening.

Climbing off the bed Adam stood for a moment staring down at the sleeping boy, his naked body shining slightly in the pale moonlight. Then he turned to the bedside cabinet. Carefully searching on the floor for the glass phial he found it and put it back in the box to nestle among all the others, which were full.

Opening the door of the cabinet Adam took out a number of items and laid them on the bed. First he snapped cuffs lined with sheepskin around Nye's wrists and one ankle and fastened them to the corner posts of the bed where there were solid sunken hooks just for this purpose.

Carefully he turned Nye onto his side and stroked his buttocks. He got no reaction and neither did he expect one. Nye was so far out of it now he could have cut off his fingers and he wouldn't have been aware of it. Technically there would be no need for restraints as Nye would be unconscious for hours ... but that was all part of the fun.

Of course, being so deeply unconscious it would have been difficult to get Nye to achieve and sustain an erection... difficult but not impossible. However that was an irrelevancy this evening. He wasn't here to please Nye and he had no interest in being penetrated by him so there was no need for him to be anything but passive. Adam smiled and, for a moment rested his hand on the perfect curve of his hip, letting his eyes wander over the flawless skin and well defined muscles. He was utterly content. This was his perfect boy, the one he had been searching for all his life, the one whom he would groom and train to be his perfect partner.

Adam found himself unconsciously caressing Nye's buttocks, the silky feel of the soft skin under his hands sending shivers through him that made his cock twitch. It was already semi erect just from looking, just from touching. Closing his eyes he sought out Nye's entrance and pressed against the seal. It was tight and took some effort to get even one finger in. He didn't bother with lubricant, that would be a waste of time as Nye wouldn't feel a thing anyway, and it would leave evidence of tonight's liaison, which he didn't want, not yet.

He cursed slightly. He had made sure that Nye had been fitted with a butt plug early in their play today and kept it in right to the end. It had been a large one too. It had hurt, he knew that, more than was necessary for their adventures this afternoon but its purpose had been to stretch him for tonight, so that he wouldn't have to be so careful not to leave any obvious signs of entry. But the boy was young and practically a virgin and his body was tight and supple and so had regained its natural shape very quickly.

Never mind, that was easily remedied. He would just have to put it in again and amuse himself in other ways until it had done its work.

Working with one finger to massage and relax the tight muscles of the sphincter Adam managed to ease in a second one and continued his ministrations, careful not to stretch to far or too fast. The last thing he wanted was to tear or bruise. That would be too difficult to explain away.

When he was satisfied he eased in the plug with extreme care and persistence. When it was in place he sat back and smiled. Then he turned Nye back onto his back and secured his free ankle to the last bed post. Kneeling between his legs Adam was again struck by the perfection of form and the shocking abandon of the almost white hair. He let his fingers play with the silvery pubes and stroke the velvet shaft that did not so much as twitch under his caresses. Ah well... he couldn't have everything, at least not all at once.

Over the next two hours Adam used the equipment he had set out mainly on himself to stimulate with pleasure and pain and to maintain the pleasure for as long as possible. There was no point in using anything on Nye as he would not have felt it although Adam did get a considerable amount of pleasure from stroking his chest with the feathered strands of his favourite flail. Not hard enough to mark but just brushing the skin in long sweeping strokes that almost brought him to the edge of climax before he threw it aside and fell across Nye taking vicious possession of his mouth. He didn't care about the fact that the lips were slack and the tongue still; he didn't care about anything except taking his pleasure in any and every way he could.

At last Adam was trembling so much from suppressed desire he simply couldn't stand it any longer and, after removing the plug and unrolling a condom over his painfully throbbing erection, more in order to conceal evidence than for any other reason, he plunged into Nye, raising his hips for deeper penetration. Too late he realised that, although the plug had stretched him somewhat he was still tight, and he was not able to pull back in time when he felt the resistance. Shit... had he torn him? Ah well... the boy had been in a daze since they cut him down anyway, and he was going to hurt all over in the morning so... fuck it... he'd explain it away, he always did. Nye would accept any crap he fed him. The kid was so gullible. If that's what love did to you Adam was glad he was immune.

After years of practice Adam knew exactly how to hold back his climax... by clenching, pinching underneath his balls, visualising etc and he managed to make it past thirty minutes before he decided it was time for release and, with a few last deep thrust he tipped over the edge and ejaculated powerfully before collapsing across Nye, lying replete with his face pressed against the tight belly, licking salt from the skin, and smiling to himself at the fact that the body beneath him was trembling. Even deeply unconscious Nye was not immune to the attentions of his lover.

Nye moaned very softly and Adam's head jerked up. Was he waking already? Impossible. It was too soon. Actually, he wasn't and, after that soft sound there were no more, no sign of life at all. Adam breathed a sigh of relief but the moment had been broken and he had no more interest in pleasuring himself with Nye.

As quickly as he could he cleared up, storing the items, some in a plastic bag for later cleansing, disposed of the condom, and cleaned Nye with scented wipes, carefully wiping the blood that leaked from him until it stopped. Bugger. He really had to learn to be more careful when he needed to be. Finally he released the restraints and threw them into the cupboard then he climbed into bed.

Relaxing back against mounded pillows with a deep, satisfied sigh Adam lifted the deeply unconscious Nye into his arms and cradled him across his lap, breathing in the scent of lemon and musk, stroking the soft skin and rubbing his cheek against the silky hair. After a time he fell asleep.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12