Love in the Leagues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Night

The next night Zach meets Keith at the arena for the big game. He had invited one of his college buddies to the game since he knew Lauren wasn't a big fan of basketball. "Hey, where's Lauren?" Keith asks Zach as they greet each other.

"She wasn't feeling well." Zach told him.

"Oh, well she's gonna miss one hell of a game." Keith smiled hiding a mischievous look. "Listen, I invited a friend to tonight's game and she's sitting next to you so could you keep her company for me until after tonight's game." Keith then walked away before Zach could answer.

Walking to his seat Zach saw a blonde bombshell sitting in the seat next to his. She was very pretty and she was wearing a dangerously short and tight light green dress that matched her eyes. When she saw Zach she smiled. "Hi, I'm Angelia." she introduced herself when he sat down.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Zach and this is Ben." Angelia shook both of their hands and smiled widely at Ben.

"Do all you hunks travel in packs?" she giggled and brushed back her hair which had fallen into her eyes.

Zach then noticed Keith walk over to them before the game started. "Hey, keep your hands to yourself or I will tell Lauren." he joked and leaned over to Angelia. He slipped something in her hand and kissed her cheek. He left and seconds later the game started.

Lauren had decided to watch the basketball game that night just so she could possibly catch a glimpse of Zach on the screen. She still found it hard to believe that this gorgeous man was with her. She had never dated a white guy before and this was also a new experience for Zach as well but being with each other just felt so right to both of them. She felt a sudden sensation between her long and slender legs at the thought of Zach. She was now regretting not letting him come in the night before to fuck her senseless. It had been almost a week since he was inside her and she needed a fix. When she saw that half-time had started she picked up her phone and called Zach.

Zach breathed a sigh of relief when he felt his phone vibrate. Angelia had been talking non-stop since half-time started and he was beginning to grow tired of her Olive Oil voice. He grinned when he saw Lauren's name on the screen and excused himself. He walked to the lobby and answered the call. "Hey beautiful."

"Baby, can you stop by after the game?" she immediately asked.

"Ben and I were going to an after party at Keith's. Do you want me to come scoop you up so you can tag along?" he asked.

"No!" she yelled. She sat up and pulled her fingers from her wet pussy. "Zach." she moaned and Zach felt a stirring in his pants as she purred his name.

"Lauren, you know saying my name like that only means one thing." he said as he adjusted his cock.

"Come by after the game. I've got an itch only you can scratch big boy."

"I'm on the way right now." he moaned.

"No, no." she stopped him but let out a small laugh. "Enjoy the game honey. We'll have plenty of for that later tonight. All night."

"All right but I will hold you up to that so go on and get your rest now." he smiled and wished he was there with her so he could kiss those scintillating lips. Hearing her let out another moan nearly made him cum in his pants. "Damn girl." he whispered and said goodbye. He hung up the phone and returned to his seat. He informed Ben he wouldn't be going to the party after the game and was counting down the seconds before he could be inside Lauren again.

It was close to end of the fourth quarter and Zach was on the edge of his seat for two reasons. One, it was less than one minute before he could speed to Lauren's place and bury his already hard dick in her soft, wet pussy and two, Keith's team was down by only one point and he had the ball.

Keith dribbled the ball down the court and faked a pass to a teammate who was open. Stopping at the three point line Keith let the ball fly and it hit the rim just as the buzzer sounded and the crowd held their breath to see if the ball was going to sink into the hoop or bounce off the rim causing Keith's team to lose. As the orange ball connected with the strings of the hoop the crowd went wild. Angelia, Zach and Ben jumped out of their seats and cheered as Keith was lifted into the air on the shoulders of his teammates. He looked towards Angelia and nodded his head. Out of nowhere she pulled Zach to her and planted a hard kiss on his lips. The kiss was displayed on the screen inside the arena and across the screens of millions of viewers' homes across the world; including Lauren's. Zach pulled away from Angelia and wiped the lipstick off his lips. Ben tapped Zach's shoulder and pointed to the big screen that was in plain view of everyone in the audience. Zach saw the look of shock on his own face and then he glared at Angelia. Zach pushed past Ben and headed outside to his car. He was praying Lauren hadn't been watching.

Zach made it to Lauren's apartment less than 30 minutes later. He could hear the TV through the door and knocked softly. He was preparing for tongue lashing as the door opened. Lauren appeared with messy hair and bags under her eyes. "Oh, baby." Zach cried as she pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry! It wasn't my fault! She kissed me! I didn't see it coming." he yelled and Lauren pushed him off her.

"What the hell are you talking about? Who kissed you?" she said and Zach stared at her with confusion in his eyes.

"You didn't watch the game?"

"No. Wasn't it you who said to get my rest?" she told him. "I fell asleep before half time was over. Now who kissed you?"

Zach swallowed hard and smiled. He grabbed the edge of her shirt and pulled it over her head. "Would you rather we talk or do what I came here for?" He kissed her and pushed her towards her bedroom. Lauren shook it off since she did just wake up and giggled as Zach kissed her neck. When they reached her bed Zach lifted her easily and spun around before sitting on the bed with her in his lap. He pushed her dark brown hair from her face so he could look at her. "Lauren," he began and she stared at him lovingly. "I love you." She smiled brightly and leaned in to kiss him but he pulled back. "I mean it baby. I love you."

"Zach, I love you too."

Kissing her Zach unhooked her bra to free her overflowing breasts from their confinements. He pulled each nipple to his mouth and licked small circles around them. Lauren squirmed in his lap and started to grind on his cock which was straining to be released. "Zach, hurry up and fuck me." Lauren said breathlessly and Zach lifted her slightly off his lap. He pulled off her pants and panties and threw them over the side of the bed. He removed his shirt and then his pants and boxers followed. He placed Lauren above his fully erect dick and paused.

"Pill?"

Lauren nodded her head and Zach plunged into her like she wanted; hard and fast. Feeling Zach's balls slap against her plump ass caused her to climax quicker than normal but she knew Zach wouldn't let up until he drained his balls inside her. She groaned loudly as she slowly rocked on Zach's cock until her orgasm subsided and she recovered. Zach was patient and was willing to wait; he was going to keep his promise and fuck her all night, so he was in no rush to force himself to cum.

"God, you feel so good." Lauren let out a moan and kissed Zach passionately as they switched positions. Zach was now on top of Lauren and her feet were around his neck. She plopped a pillow under her back for support as Zach resumed thrusting deep into her pussy. Lauren's screams filled the room and she was sure they could hear her in China.

The next day Lauren awoke with Zach still inside her. She stared at the clock and smiled; it was well past 2 o'clock. She felt Zach shift and thrust softly into her. "Morning beautiful." he said before engulfing her mouth with his.

"You mean afternoon." Lauren corrected him and then gasped as Zach's cock came to life and stretched her tight hole. Before Zach could get into a rhythm Lauren heard her doorbell ring.

"Expecting anyone?" Zach asked but making no attempt to pull his dick from inside her even though he could feel that she was badly swollen from the previous night. The doorbell rang again and Zach grunted as he climbed off of Lauren. She giggled as she crawled out of bed and pulled on her robe. She walked slowly to the front door. She looked out the peep hole and saw Keith. She sighed as she opened the door.

"What do you want?" she said when she was face to face with him.

"Just came to check on you. Zach told me last night you were sick." he smiled devilishly.

"Get the fuck out of here!" she yelled. When she screamed this Zach pulled on his boxers and jeans and came out of Lauren's bedroom.

"There a problem here?" he asked.

"Oh, Zach! I tried to call you earlier! Angelia said she really felt something when she kissed you last night and wanted me to give her your number but I wanted to run it by you first." Keith said and smiled. Lauren spun to Zach.

"What is this piece of shit talking about?"

"He didn't tell you?" Keith said over her shoulder. "Yeah, I made the winning shot last night and I guess amongst the excitement he shared a passionate kiss with a very hot friend of mine."

"Keith, you're really not helping here." Zach said.

"Hey I told you to behave yourself last night or I was singing like a canary." Keith said as he pulled a DVD from his pocket. "It's obvious Lauren didn't catch the game last night, what with her being sick and all so I just brought a little footage for her. You don't mind do you sweetie?" Keith made his way to Lauren's TV and popped the disk in the DVD player and ignored both Lauren and Zach's objections. He hit the play button and soon the screen was soon showing the tremultuous kiss between Zach and Angelia.

"That's kinda hot there Zach. I felt something." Keith joked and Zach lunged at Keith. His large hands were around Keith's neck as Lauren jumped behind him and did her best to pry him off of Keith but with her small frame it was like a dog trying to pull two bears apart.

"Zach! Stop! He's not worth it!" Lauren screamed.

When Zach saw that Keith was turning blue he released him and Keith was wheezing as he was breathing the air back into his lungs. Zach was also breathing heavily as he turned and walked into Lauren's room. Lauren faced Keith and pointed towards her door. "Get the hell out of my house." Keith walked to the door with what was left of his pride.

Lauren went back into her room and calmed Zach down. She then told him of the conversation that had took place between her and Keith nearly a week ago and Zach was ready to go find Keith and finish what he had started. Lauren again reassured him that Keith wasn't worth the dirt on his boots and told him to forget about it.

They spent the rest of the day and night in bed and Zach spent the night with Lauren again. The next morning Lauren awoke and could smell breakfast cooking. She smiled as she got out of bed and walked to the kitchen in her robe. She walked behind Zach who was standing in front of the stove. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his bare back. "It smells really good in here."

"Hope you're hungry." he said rubbing her arms.

"I'm starving."

"Good. Go on and take a seat and I'll bring you a plate." Zach pushed her off him and towards the dining area. She sat at the table and a few minutes later Zach placed a plate of pancakes. hash brown, scrambled eggs and grits in front of her. He bent over her and placed a kiss on her lips before walking away. He returned with his own plate and a bottle of orange juice. He sat next to Lauren and poured the juice into two glasses.

"This looks delicious. Thank you baby." Lauren says appreciatively.

"You're more than welcomed."

They eat and when they are done Zach washes up the dishes. Lauren walked to him and kissed his arm and then slide in front of him and kissed his chest. "You are so good to me."

"Well it's easy when you have someone so loveable in your life." He kissed her and lifted her onto the counter next to them. He easily fit between her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Just as he was about to free his cock the doorbell rang. "This better not be Keith." he growled and broke free of Lauren's grasp.

He walked to the door and swung it open. He was surprised to see two police officers standing there. "Can I help you?" he asked and then spotted Keith over the shoulder of one of the officers.

"Zachary Lomax?" One of the officers asked. When Zach nodded his head the officer pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Mr. Lomax, we are placing you under arrest for aggravated assault against Keith Platt. Can you please place your hands behind your back?"

Zach complied as his rights were read and he was handcuffed. His eyes met Lauren's and he was taken outside. Lauren walked to the door and saw Keith. "You had him arrested?!" she screamed.

"He attacked me. He belongs behind bars." Keith scoffed.

"You are a low down dirty ass motherfucker!" Lauren yelled.

"How can someone so gorgeous have such a nasty mouth? I could put it to good use though."

Seeing red Lauren approached Keith and attempted to smack him but he grabbed her arm and pinned her tight between the wall and his body.

"Listen to me and listen very well." he begins whispering in her ear. "Your little boyfriend could get three years for nearly killing me yesterday but with my connections I could see that it'll be five years before he sees the outside of a prison wall. But you could make all his problems disappear. Be with me and I'll drop the charges."

"Fuck you!"

"Have it your way but I hope you enjoy fucking Zach through a glass window." Keith growled through gritted teeth. He quickly grinded his erection in Lauren's ass and released her. She fought the urge to turn and clock him as she waited for the sound of the elevator doors opening. With tears streaming down her face she ran into her apartment and pulled on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

She rushed to the local precinct and demanded to see Zach when she entered. She was told that Zach had arraignment the next day at 10:30 and if bail was granted he would be released until his court date. Lauren sighed and headed home.

Seconds after she entered her home her cell phone rang. She didn't recognize the number and figured it was Zach. She accepted the call and placed her phone on her ear. "Zach?" she answered breathlessly.

"Yeah, it's me." She heard him say.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah. I got a court date in the morning. I can make bail but there will be a nasty battle in the next few weeks."

"Keith told me if I break up with you and be with him he'll drop the charges." Lauren informed him and she heard the silent curses.

"He's really something else. Did you know that I was the one who talked his coach into even seeing him play at one of his college games? And this is the thanks that I get." Zach huffs. "Can you make it to the courthouse in the morning?" he asks after a short pause.

"Of course I will." she says and fights back her tears.

"Good because seeing you there will be the only thing that will prevent me from going ballistic on Keith's ass."

Lauren laughs and smiles at his hearty laugh.

"Time's almost up babe. See you tomorrow. I love you girl."

"I love you." she repeats and kisses the phone before hanging up.

12