Love In The Orient

Story Info
A shy young man on business in the far east meets a girl.
1.8k words
4.12
32.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

Jack had never been good with women before. But that was before he came to the orient. After he came to the orient he felt his luck with women starting to change. The orient and all the opportunities it afforded him had surprised him.

Now at the disco he was about to score with a hot girl in a leather mini skirt. She was about twenty years old, and very petite. Her body was tight and her dark skin was smooth and soft. Her long black hair hung half way down her back, and she was as perky and energetic as a gymnast. When she laughed, her smile lit up Jacks world.

Jack was a little shy with women because of his lack of experience with them. The girl seemed to be the aggressor in this case. She seemed to want to get laid by Jack as badly as Jack wanted to lay her. That was just fine with Jack, and actually seemed to make the situation more intense for him.

Soon he had taken her back to his small apartment. They had been holding hands and sharing a laugh at something inconsequential. Both had barely touched their drinks at the disco so they were both sober, and this too made the experience much stronger.

“What do you want to do?” asked Jack. He knew they had returned here to have sex, but he still couldn’t help but ask for verification.

“Everything,” was her crisp reply, her voice young and girl-like.

She went into his arms and he held her lightly to him. She was stronger in her grip of him. Soon she was kissing down his neck. She was good with her tongue and tickled his skin as she played down his neck.

Next he felt her hands running up and down his chest. She began to slowly unbutton his shirt. Starting at the bottom she worked her way up. After she fumbled with the last couple of buttons she looked up at him and asked him to finish. He ended up ripping off the last two buttons to free his chest from the shirt. Then he threw the shirt across the room.

She stood back and looked at him with an approving smile directed to his naked chest. “Now the rest,” she prodded with a hint of mischief in her tone.

He quickly complied by stepping out of his shoes, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his jeans. With the jeans he took down his shorts and his socks. He threw these articles of clothing aside and was naked. He walked over to his bed, pulled back the covers and climbed beneath them, lying down and waiting for the girl. Now he found it was his turn to give her a look of challenge.

She realized it was her turn and met the challenge. First she gave him a coy smile and then she bent down low to unzip one of her knee high leather boots. She placed the first boot aside and looked back up at him to make sure she still had an audience. His eyes were unblinking and had not left her once. Then she bent down low again and relieved herself of the second boot, slowly pulling it off her ankle and wiggling her bare toes as they came out.

In her bare feet she ran her hands back through her hair once and then reached behind her to pull down the zipper of her top. She finally found the zipper and pulled it to the base of the shirt then she reached up and pulled it over her head. Underneath she wore a black lace bra. She played with one of the straps and watched him with a smile as she did so, but she did not remove the bra.

Next, however her dainty little hands moved down to the tight fitting leather mini skirt. This was the moment Jack had been waiting for all evening. He wanted to get her out of that skirt. She wiggled her tight little hips around three times and shrugged down on the skirt, soon it was bunched at her ankles, and then she was high stepping out of it.

She now stood before Jack in black lace bra and panties. There was a seductive hesitation, performed on purpose on her part. Jack’s erection beneath the covers was obvious and impressive.

She slid down the straps of her bra. Her nipples were small, hard knots, standing proudly on her small breasts. She stepped out of her panties and was naked before him. Her silky pubic hair was trimmed short, but served as a mysterious dark patch between her legs.

She brought her small, tight body over to his bed and he held back the covers for her to climb in next to him. To have her beneath the covers with him and all night ahead was a feeling of paradise for Jack, a comfort he had never felt before in all his life.

He put an arm around her bare shoulder and teased her. “Will you still respect me in the morning?” He asked, smiling.

“I promise,” she said, cuddling up at his side.

Her hand ran down the length of his chest, massaging as it explored. Soon the dainty little fingers were enmeshed in his pubic hair and had found his giant erection. She fondled his penis in her palm beneath the cover. As she did this he bent over her and they French kissed, his tongue in her mouth, and her tongue in his mouth.

Breaking from the kiss she went beneath the covers and headed for his throbbing cock. He felt her lips go around its tip and start to slide down. She took his nine inches fully, right to the base. She sucked hard and began a rhythm. He could hear the sucking sound, and the slippery noise her saliva made as she went up and down on him… up and down… He put his arms behind his head and lay back on the pillow allowing her to lap him up with her tongue and lips. He let her take over completely for a few moments and she proved to be very talented with her tongue.

She kissed back up his stomach and his chest and reemerged from beneath the covers. They shared a light kiss on the lips and their tongues met. He could taste his pre come on top of her tongue.

“You’re a huge man,” she said with a satisfied little laugh. This simple and sincere compliment made him feel very good, as if he were the strongest man alive. He just smiled and kissed her deeply by way of response, bringing his arms around her and feeling her tight little buttocks under the blanket.

She lied on her back, and he got up and went above her. He felt her legs spread wide for his entry. Taking his cock in her hands she guided him toward her opening. With his fingers he felt between her legs. She was wet, tight, and waiting for him.

Slowly he entered. She gave a small gasp as he penetrated her for the first time, and wrapped her legs and her arms around his back. “Try not to come right away,” she said breathlessly.

He hadn’t started to move in her yet. He was just getting the feel of her. “I’ll try and go slow,” he told her. And as he started to move in her he did go slowly. He wasn’t all the way in her yet. She was small and tight, and he wasn’t for sure he could penetrate all the way without hurting her.

Each time he thrust forward he got just a little bit deeper inside her. He was going slow and being gentle. She was beginning to moan. After about a minute he went all the way inside her. She gasped out and hung onto him tighter, but did not seem to be in any discomfort. He looked down at her for a moment, and she smiled up at him to let him know she was fine.

Slowly he increased the speed of his rhythm. This took all of his self-control because she felt so good, and her legs were wrapped so tightly around him. He wanted to just bang into her as hard as he could. He was working up to this speed and this strength, but he knew once he reached it he would ejaculate a gallon of come into her.

She was moaning loudly now and starting to scream when he would thrust forward bringing the hilt of his cock straight to her vaginal lips, his balls slapping against her buttocks. Her legs were moving up and down on his back keeping pace to his rhythm. Her pelvis was moving back and forth to meet his penetration.

After another few minutes of the increasing tension she let out a loud scream and he felt her come. Her vaginal walls contracted around him and unleashed a torrent of juices that made his entry warm and slippery. Looking down at her pretty young face he could see she had her eyes shut tight and saliva was pooled at the corners of her mouth from the intensity of her orgasm.

This was his queue that he could thrust as hard and as quickly as he wanted. His duty had been completed and a strong orgasm delivered to his partner. He raised himself up high above her. Reaching down with his hands he spread her legs wide and held onto her hips. He pounded into her with all of his strength all restraint lost. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten back into his body and a mounting feeling spreading out from his loins and up through the rest of his body.

Every muscle in his body tightened together. The orgasm began to wash over him. He held onto it as long as he could. After awhile he had no control over it and it took a life of it’s own. Then he began to feel the semen pouring out of his penis. He could feel jet after jet fly out of him and deep into her as he kept up his thrusting into her. At last he could no longer take the feeling and it was border-lining pain, and the last spray of his come had been poured into her.

He went still and so did she. His now diminishing cock was still in her to the hilt but no longer was moving. He collapsed on top of her and she held him between her legs still. Her body felt warm and good. They kissed on the lips for a few moments. She looked into his eyes and nodded her approval of his performance. “Good job,” she said, patting him on the back and smiling. That was the perfect end to a perfect encounter. Jack loved the orient.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers