Love in the Shadows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He interrupted her, "I can and I will. You are mine. The soulsuckers will never touch you again."

She opened her mouth to argue and he stopped her with a kiss. The kiss was hard, bruising, and utterly possessive. It was as if he meant to drive any objection from her with the sheer force of his lips. His large hands pressed against her back crushing her to his naked chest.

Just as suddenly he remembered the abuse he had rescued her from and the kiss changed completely. His lips became gentle coaxing. He trailed soft kisses down her neck.

"Stay with me min kjaerlighe. Do not leave me, please," he begged her.

But Maya didn't want soft and gentle. She didn't want his pity. She was sick of being the victim, sick of being so cowed by her memories and her fear that she hardly recognized herself

"Just for this one night," she thought to herself, "I will stop running."

Yanking him up by his hair she said aloud, "I will stay for tonight but do not treat me as if I am made of glass."

She crushed her mouth to his in a deep kiss and raked her nails along his scalp. It was as if with that one action she had flipped a switch in him. Odin growled low in his throat a deep vibrating wild sound that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. He lifted her into him arms and she laughed against his mouth wrapping her long legs around his waist, pressing the hot center of her core to his erection. Even through the barrier of their clothes she could feel him growing long and hard. Her laugh turned quickly into a moan as he fell to the bed carefully caging her in his arms to keep from crushing her with his weight.

It should have scared her. It should have terrified her to have this strange man dominating her but for some reason she could not explain Maya trusted him. She trusted him completely in a way she had not let herself trust anyone in nine long years.

"Tell me you want this." He growled in her ear as he thrust the long hot length of his cock against her, grinding into her and pinning her to the bed. "If you want me to stop speak now."

"I want you," Maya replied with a breathless moan working herself against him through the frustrating layers of clothing. "I want you inside of me, so deep that I can't think about anything but the feel of your cock stretching me. Make me forget, please. Make me forget all of the pain. Make me forget him."

Odin stared down at her pale cheeks flushed with lust and her eyes filled with a pleading hope. His answer was to pull the hem of the sweater over her head. She was naked underneath, all pale smooth curves, soft and inviting. She had the most perfect breasts he had ever dreamed of seeing. They were full and heavy with pink nipples already hard and pebbled with desire. He bent his head slowly, almost reverently and Maya watched as the hard face of the warrior became soft and almost girlish. Long lashes floated down to brush his cheeks as he closed his eyes and slowly drew her into his mouth. The moment the heat of his mouth closed over her nipple all thought fled her mind. He was teasing her, drawing on her nipple slowly pulling back to lay soft barely there kisses on her aureole.

"Please. I need it harder, please."

"As my lady desires." His response came in a voice so graveled and deep she barely understood him and he began to suck on her nipple hard and deep gently nipping with his teeth while one hand reached up to knead and pinch at her other breast. Maya cried out and arched her back rubbing her thighs together in a desperate need to relieve the heavy need between her legs.

"I need you Odin. I need you now."

He released her nipple and stared down at her.

"Tell me what you need min kjaerlighe and I will give it to you, anything you need."

"I need you inside of me now."

"Ah, but I want to play with you first my beautiful kjaerlighe." His hand reached lower teasing and trailing across her stomach before brushing lightly against her core.

"I want to play with this hot little pussy until you are crying my name with need, until there is not another thought in your head. Then I want to take you. I want to drive my cock so deep inside of you that I possess every inch of you and you never dare to think of leaving me."

The possessive tone in his voice should have scared her. His words should have sent her running for the hills. Instead they brought a new wave of slickness to coat her pussy lips. Odin felt the heat gush from her and smiled.

"You like that don't you? You like the idea of belonging to me?"

"Yes." She breathed softly and then pulled him up so she could whisper in his ear, "But for a man so short on words outside of the bedroom you seem to suddenly be very chatty." She bit down on his earlobe just hard enough to draw a breath of desire and pain from him.

"I'll show you chatty" he replied with a chuckle and slowly moved down her body drawing the sweat pants down past her knees and ankles to toss them across the room.

"Spread your legs for me min kjaerlighe. Show me that pretty pussy," he commanded.

Slowly she parted her legs gazing down at him with heavy lidded eyes. Odin moaned loudly watching as that patch of light red curls revealed pink lips swollen with desires.

"So beautiful." He breathed laying a kiss at the very top of her slit. Then with no more warning he took one long lick down her center.

Maya screamed. She couldn't help herself and with the sound of her cry Odin turned into an animal. Ravenous, he devoured her. His mouth was everywhere, licking her lips, and trusting hot and smooth inside of her. His hands clenched on her ass pulling her closer.

Maya writhed on the bed her hands clawing at the covers beneath her. She was desperate for something to hold on to, something to center her in the storm of pleasure. But Odin was relentless.

"Come for me min kjaerlighe" he growled, "Come for me so I know you are ready to take me all."

With that he thrust two long thick fingers inside of her and sucked hard on her clit. At any other moment the sensation would have been too much, too intense, but Maya was ready and she came apart screaming his name and bucking underneath him as his hard grip pinned her hips to the bed.

Odin rose up to kiss her deeply his hands pushing his pants from his lean hips. Maya tasted herself on his lips and it was the most erotic taste she could imagine.

"I cannot wait any longer. I need to be inside of you now," he said.

Maya was beyond words. The best she could manage was a greedy little sound of agreement. Then he was there slowly pushing the hard hot length of his cock into her. Filling her more than she had ever imagined she could be filled.

"Look at me." He commanded. "Watch while I take you."

Maya lifted her head to look down the line of their bodies and watch the most beautiful cock she had ever seen slowly work its way inside of her. He had to push relentlessly fighting for every inch and the tip of him bumped painfully against her cervix before he was fully seated inside of her.

"Odin. It's too much. You're too big" She cried thrashing her head from side to side.

"No kjaerlighe. It is perfect. We fit together perfectly."

Slowly he rocked inside her pulling out just an inch and then pushing back in, working her, loosening her around him.

He drew her hand down to her clitr, "Touch yourself. Let me watch you play with that pretty pussy while I fuck you." And she did slowly building the pleasure until the sharp pain receded to be replaced by a tight pleasure of being so full it bordered on pain and still she wanted more.

"Fuck me, Odin. Please fuck me," she cried out.

He growled that low sexy growl deep in his throat and any sense of hesitancy was lost. Suddenly he was driving all that hard long length inside of her deep and fast and it wasn't too much. It was perfect. The pleasure built and built until Maya was sure she couldn't stand it any longer.

Then he changed his angle just a little, just enough that he hit some spot that seemed to make her explode from the inside out and she screamed dragging her nails down his back in long red lines and spasming around his cock. The tightening of her around him as she orgasmed was too much and Odin roared his own release driving into her even deeper than before, deeper that she would have thought possible.

As Maya slid into a boneless sated sleep she thought to herself. "That's going to hurt in the morning, but it was totally worth it."

12