Love Insane, The Second

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had some clothes in my car, but they're dirty. I wore your robe outside to get them. I hope you don't mind daddy."

"No, I don't mind. I like your panties, sugar." She turns to show off the front. She's put on some very light makeup too. Someone in the complex probably saw her out there in nothing but a bathrobe. I think I'll tell them she's my kid sister if they ask. Just to get a rise out of them.

"We're going to the mall. You'll have to wear your dirty clothes. Get dressed. Lemme see."

She pulls a pair of low rider jeans off the dining room table, and puts on a white tank top. I can see her nipples through it...more the shape than the light pink color. They look bigger through the shirt than they really are.

"Got a bra? I can see your nips."

"I thought you'd want to see my nips."

"Yeah, but without a bra, I've got less to strip from you in public." I say matter-of-factly while I tie my shoes. She blushes and looks through her brown leather pack purse and comes up with a plain white bra.

The drive to the mall is uneventful. I feed her some normalcy so she starts to feel like herself again. We talk about work a lot, so we don't learn too much about each other. Her hair blows around my SUV with the sunroof open while she adjusts her sunglasses.

"Dad, can I check my messages?" She asks while putting on light pink lip gloss in the mirror.

"Sure, hon."

"I turned my phone off earlier. So we wouldn't be bothered."

"You've gotta break up with that boyfriend."

She grins into the mirror, her brown eyes dark and gleaming. "You want me to do it now? While you listen?" She is just two years away from her High School graduation. I've been to war and a whole lotta other shit while she was growing up. We are a mismatched pair.

"No, not yet. I've got a better idea for that."

"Mmm. I'll bet you do." She says sassily.

She returns the mirror to me and checks her messages, not returning any. After a minute she sinks down in the seat and pouts her lower lip out. She spreads her legs, making sure to bump them into the door and center console for effect. She leans the seat back. She stares ahead, scowling now. I turn my head each chance I get to watch her. She rubs her middle and index fingers up and down over the crotch of her jeans, with her pinky high in the air. Her other hand tweaks her nipples through her shirt and bra. We are on the interstate. She sighs. She squeezes her legs closed then open again, and in a huff blurts out, "Daaddeeeee....how come you won't pway with mee!"

"Daddy's driving, dear. You play with yourself for now."

"Okay!" She says happily. She unbuttons and unzips and forces her tight jeans down. Easy to do as they don't reach her hips. Her hand is digging in her panties for no more than a minute when I sense she is about to get off. I grab her wrist and pull her hand out. She squeezes her legs closed. "Nnoo..." she whines. Her fingers are slimy wet. I pull her hand to my face and put my mouth over each finger and suck it clean. When her other hand wanders towards her hot gash I order her to stop. She snorts air out of her nose, but stops. "Get dressed. We're here."

I run around and open the door for her. Her hair is still in a ponytail, and her jeans show off her thong and about an inch of her ass crack. I push her in front of me as we walk down the parking lot. "I want to check out your ass while you walk. You young sluts have no idea what you're doing when you go out in public dressed like this." She answers by swinging her ass while she walks. "Are you going to buy a bunch of stuff for me daddy?"

"No. I'm going to beat your ass in front of everyone if you embarrass me though."

She hooks her thumbs into her jeans and stops like she's going to moon me. I kick her in the butt. We both laugh.

We are heading up to the Macy's entrance, but decide we are hungry, and head over to the mall hallway entrance, which is closer to the food court. We have to walk down the long plain wall of Macy's and past a long cement ally full of dumpsters. I push her down the ally by the shoulders. Three of them are jammed together as if thrown in here. We squeeze behind them until we're at a metal loading door.

I pull her shirt up and over her head and throw it on the ground. She's looking at me intensely. I pull her bra, but it doesn't break off. I swing her around and throw her into the brick wall. I push her into it face first and pull her bra strap from her back until it breaks. I jerk her around by the arm. She's a rag doll for me...flopping around wherever I lead. I gather her left tit and smack it from above over and over, making sure to get plenty of nipple. I push her into the wall and squeeze her neck. I let go and squeeze both of her nipples, then pull them out until they snap free. Her hips undulate forward. I poke her hard in the stomach, and when she bends over, I poke her ribs with stiff fingers.

"Little punches." I say. Her eyes are wild and alive. I stick my finger up her nose hard. She doesn't know what to think of this, but its getting a reaction. I wipe it on her cheeks and do the same to her other nostril with the finger of my left hand, only my hand grips her lower face this time, and I push her back hard into the dumpster with a loud bang. She slides down to the ground. I put my foot on her cheek and push the side of her face down until I'm stomping her into the ground. Her face scrunches up under the weight. I see a brown bruise forming on her ribs from the poking. I grind my foot back and forth slightly, and then let her free. She is breathing hard as she sits up and leans back against the dumpster, shirtless...a dirty shoeprint on her cheek...pink nipples hard on little white breasts. Her low jeans look like they've been pulled down. I pick up her shirt and pull her up by one arm and push her out towards the parking lot. She races to get the tank top back on over her head. A man coming down the parking lot saw her naked from far off. . "That get you ready?" I ask from behind her.

"Yeah daddy...thank you." She kisses me on the cheek.

"Adjust your thong. Pull it up." She hooks her thumbs under the hips and pulls up as far as she can. I reach and tug her jeans down a bit. Her ass cheeks squeeze together at the crack obscenely, highlighting the fat in this tall girl's ass. She looks over her shoulder in alarm, but we are in the mall now, and surrounded by people. I push her in the shoulder playfully. "Go! Go!" She stops walking and leans back into me until I push her hard. We laugh while people stare.

I pull her into the men's room. "Wash your face." There are three guys in there. One of them, an older family looking guy speaks up.

"This is the men's room."

"That's OK, she's a dyke." I answer back. She raises her eyebrows to the guy in a challenge. He smiles and laughs. So does another guy, who speaks up, "Yeah, rright."

"Lipstick dyke." She says arrogantly. "Submissive." She starts to wash her hands. The first guy walks out. The second guy looks at me. I motion to her ass. "Have a grab." He does. She jumps and stands straight, but keeps her eyes on her hands, and bends over and begins washing her face. He puts both hands down so his pinkies are in her ass crack and squeezes and lifts and rubs. I think of stopping him, but she is gyrating her ass in pleasure. The guy shakes his head and walks out, only glancing at me. I take a piss while she washes her face. Another guy comes in, but just looks at her. Her face is pink with a feverish embarrassment.

"So, when I graduated high school in 91', you were..."

"Five."

"Five." I tried to remember any little kids I knew when I graduated. Bethy across the street! Oh God! She was Bethy's age? I would kill any guy my age who touched Bethy!

"Imagine if I knew you when you were five...and we were doing this now."

"Uhh. How wrronng." She admonished. She pulls her jeans out and pushes her hips forward so I can see. "This little-girl kitty is all yours now, Mister." The guy at the urinal turns his head and stares. She looks at him seductively, then lets go of her pants and walks out. I shrug to the guy and follow.

I stare at her ass while she walks, hanging back a few feet so people don't know we're together. A woman is tempted to say something to me...or to her. Other men want her. I think of how many young women I've lusted after in this mall. Maybe I could've had them just as easily as I have her! I follow her into a clothing store. Expensive. Nothing in here looks like her style. All older, sophisticated woman stuff. But then, what do I know? Maybe she cleans up real nice.

She is looking at beige skirt suits after we fend off the store help. Big hats shield us from the counter. It is quiet back here. I grab her hair firmly, close to the scalp, and tighten my grip. Her eyeballs roll to look at me while she holds the skirt in front of her. I gather more hair and pull it from her scalp, then shake her head. I cover her whole head, grab after grab. Strands of hair are coming out in my hand. I grip a bunch low in the back above her neck and squeeze and squeeze. Her eyes are teary and her nose is running. She goes to wipe it. "Leave it." I growl. I smell her pussy.

"You getting excited, muffin? Fuck muffin." Her hand goes to her pussy and she rubs herself furiously through her jeans and thrusts her hips. I let go of her hair and take the skirt from her and hang it back up. I push her out of the store fast, while she's still delirious.

"People are staring. Your cunt is camel-toed." She looks down while we walk. It is. "Your nipples are stabbing holes in that tank top." Her eyes take on a distant look and her mouth opens dumbly. "You look like a slutty tramp." She nods. I pass my hand over her ass. "I smell your pussy."

"It's leaking." She whispers. I'm so hard I can barely walk without pain. My cock is down my left leg, but it naturally stands straight out, so I'm showing off a lot. I try and adjust so it's not so visible. We arrive at the food court. I get Chick-Fil-A nuggets and fries. She starts to order. "I'll have..."

"No, you don't get anything." I interrupt. The girl behind the counter looks at me. Lisa slumps and turns away. We wait for my food. She stands behind me silently with her head down, staring at the floor. The girl looks concerned when she gives me my food, and gives me a harsh look. I stare right back at her and say "Thank you."

We sit next to a pillar and a railing overlooking the first floor. I am facing the food court, she is facing the railing and open space of the atrium.

"You aren't to eat anything without it coming from me from now on. Got it?"

She sniffles. "Okay daddy." She says wearily. "I like that."

"You'd better!" I pop a chicken nugget into my mouth and suck off the skin, then spit out the chicken and hold it in front of her mouth. She opens her mouth, looking shyly at the table, and takes it in her teeth, chews, and swallows. I pull some coke into a straw, and let it fall onto the table. "Suck it up!" I say quickly as it runs towards the edge. She darts down and slurps up the sweet fluid. I do it again. Her head chases the soda around the table. I put a waffle fry into my mouth and press down, leaving an imprint of my teeth, and then hand it to her. She takes it and eats it.

"From now on, nothing goes into your mouth without coming to me first." She nods.

"Rub yourself through your jeans while you're not eating or drinking." Her left hand goes down, wrist demurely curved. She shifts a bit in her chair. She sits one way, then another. I bite half a nugget, give her the other half.

"Take your hand away. Eat with the hand you're using on your naughty parts." She sighs...then breathes, "Dhaddy. I'm so turned on." She goes back to rubbing her puss. She holds her hands still and begins rocking her body...her eyes close and she falls forward a bit. She's forgotten where she is. I let her go for it.

"Go for it baby. Get daddy's nasty cunt all juiced up."

"Naagghhhh!" She hollers as she cums in the food court. Heads turn. I smile and watch her. "Uhhh...uhh...mmmhh." She moans...opening her eyes dreamily. She breaths deep through her mouth. "Whell! Looks like I'm embarrassed!" She says blushing and slumping. I spit more coke from the straw onto the table and she sucks it up. People are turning away, shaking their heads. There is a lull in all conversation. She looks at me in triumph and we start laughing.

"This is fun!" She says brightly.

"Yeah." I answer warmly. "I love you."

She looks at me with clear eyes. "I love you more."

"Mm. Let's go see about that." I say getting up. Her jeans have a small wet spot in the crotch. I say nothing.

She is getting lewd looks from men, and bitchy looks from girls. Her ass jiggles above her jeans while I hang back a few steps and watch. A bit of sweat is gleaming at the top of her crack. She tugs her white top down out of habit, but it does nothing. She talks over her shoulder to me. Some guys smile as they pass. I see a woman walking along side of us hold her husband back when she catches him staring at her.

When we get on the escalator going up, I step on her toe and stand on it. She looks at me with pain screaming from her face, but does nothing more than moan and whine. I turn her down a section of the mall under construction. A Sears has closed and is becoming something else. The glass railing has been covered or replaced with plywood. No one can see us below the waist from the first floor.

We stop at the end in front of the closed sign. She puts her arm on the rail while I bend down and tug off her jeans. I leave them around her ankles and bend her over the railing. It looks like she's watching the people below. I watch with her, but stand up straight while I frig her off from behind. She arches her back like a cat and sways her ass from side to side. From my point of view, I can see her naked ass and skinny legs with the whole mall walking by in the background.

"I can't believe you let me do this do you."

She moans and humps her hips. I have three fingers in her now, and the pad of my thumb is pressed to her asshole for leverage.

"What's wrong with you? Huh?"

Her asshole gives way and my thumb sinks in, giving me a grappling hold on her pelvis.

"What would your friends think?"

Pussy juice runs down the top of my hand and drips from my wrist. She is bucking her hips strongly and breathing in-out-in-out sharply. People below glance up, and walk on. A group walking on our floor turns to come down our way, but realizes there are no stores, and turns back. She sees them. There is a vein in her forehead and her lips are gleaming with drool.

"Just think, all that time in high school, you thought you would never fall this low...be an easy slut that any man could just order into his apartment and juice up your holes. What would you have said if you knew this was the future of any girl in your school? Who did you hate in school? When she called you a slut...THIS is what she meant! THIS is what she saw in you. She was right!"

"UhaaAAAA!" She lets out as she cums. I pull my fingers out and leave my thumb in her ass. This orgasm is total. Her legs buckle and then snap straight. She stands and pulls back on the wood railing. I push my thumb in as far as I can. "Ghughhh." She squirts cum in a jet on the floor. Down her leg. She falls sideways in weakness, shaking, holding on to the railing, looking up at me in vacant amazement. I let her fall down on her ass. I touch my toe in her cum. She crawls up and begins to lick it from the floor. Then sucks it up. I suck her ass juice from my thumb and her pussy cream from my fingers while I watch. My dick is pulling my jeans out from my leg so that you can see the clear bulge of my head. I lift my foot at the heel and she struggles to get under it and lick her cunt sauce from the sole.

I unbutton my jeans, look down the mall, then unzip. She tugs my jeans down, and then the waistband of my boxers. She takes my cock firmly and begins jacking it. I thrust my hips into her wanking action.

"Gonna give me that daddy juice?" She growls. "C'mon...you know what a disgusting slut pig I am." Her tongue darts out to lick the tip. I can feel her breathing. Her lips, nose, and chin are wet with her own cum from the floor. She takes me in her mouth and grips me firmly in her lips, right behind the head where I like it. Then she deeps throats me, not even gagging. It feels so silky smooth. Now she's bobbing her head in a classic blowjob. Spit is gathering around her lips and dripping down the corners of her chin. She gets a good slurshing noise going. "Aww...listen to that." I say while I stroke her hair behind her ear.

I lean back a bit so she can look up my stomach. "You were built for a male's pleasure." I cum in her mouth without warning. She blinks her eyes shut and pulls back a bit. My cum squirts over her tongue and against her palette in her closed mouth. She sucks and pulls until my cock is free, and kisses and licks my balls over and over, inhaling through my pubes. Then she leans back, looks straight up to show me her neck, opens her mouth full of my sperm, and swallows for me.

She lays down on her back, legs splayed open and dragging her fingers through her slot while I pull up my pants. She burps and smiles in surprise. Her pussy is slick and shining through her bush as she rubs her secretions all over. "So, you're making me one of your girls...stitching me into your line of conquests...like a pearl in a string." She says harshly. I look at the people walking below us while she plays with her pussy at my feet.

"No. I've never done this." She rolls her eyes in disbelief and inserts her index and middle finger. Her pussy is puffy and red and making squashing sounds. "I'll prove it...when you meet my friends tomorrow. They'll tell you I'm not like this. I have fantasies...but never a girl so... easy...who would do it." She smiles and pulls up her panties, then her jeans. The panties are dark yellow with juice. .

"You're tapped into the same vein I am." I say as I hug her and kiss her. We walk back into the crowd hand in hand.

We visit some more stores, and each time we enter one, I tweak her nipples like she has lint that I'm picking off. It's quick but not discreet. It keeps her bullets riding hard and high for all to see. I buy her a big teddy bear at the toy store. She delights in showing me her favorite toys as a little girl. I allow her a big bottled water, but only after I take it into the bathroom with me for a minute. She doesn't know that I opened it and rubbed the top in the crack of my sweaty ass. She has no idea what I did in there! We buy custom made white chocolate kisses from the candy store. I get her some pink flannel pajamas that I pick out. The shoe store is our last stop.

A brunette about her age notices me pick at her nipple while we walk in. She seems too young to work here, but walks right up to us.

"Can I help yoouu." She says with a look and tone that says she saw what I just did.

"What?" I say innocently, holding up my hands.

"I saaw that!" She whispers and pinches my bicep.

"Ow!"

She is wearing a black skirt, black jacket, and purple shirt. Gorgeous blue eyes. She looks a bit like Natalie Portman. She takes an authoritative pose in Lisa's personal space, legs apart and arms crossed. She is shorter than Lisa. "So, what can I get you to go with those nipples?" She asks shamelessly. Lisa looks straight to me in lost amazement.

"Start with stockings." I say dreamily.

"Hmm." The young sales girl answers. "This way."

She says something to the other salesgirl, and motions us to a door in the back. There are narrow rows of shoes straight back, and some sort of office/break room to the left. She ushers us in and closes the door to the office. Her dark hair is braided together in the back. She turns to look at me and says nothing for a moment. The three of us know what's coming. Lisa is trembling.