Love is for Suckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

He laughed nervously. "You had me worried there for a while," he said. I thought I detected a note of sadness in his voice. But I really needed to get him off of his guard for what I'd planned for later that night.

When we got back to the house, I told Brandon good night and stood in front of him on my tip toes with my lips puckered and my eyes closed. When nothing happened, I opened my eyes and stared at him. "God damn it, Brandon," I snapped. "After a nice date, it is customary to kiss your date good night."

"Not necessarily on the first date," he said.

"Aha," I snapped. "So you're admitting that this was a date."

"Uhm, it was a friendship date," he sputtered.

"So give me a friendly kiss," I said. He leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead. My eyes snapped open in shock. "What the hell was that?" I asked. "Are you going to run down to the kitchen and get me some milk and cookies next? Should I be wearing pajamas with feet in them and clutching my teddy bear for dear life?" He laughed at me.

"That's it Brandon," I sneered. "My revenge for you spanking my ass earlier just got ratcheted up a notch."

"Ooh, I'm shaking," he said.

Goodnight Brandon," I snapped and went down the hall towards my room. He laughed and headed in the opposite direction towards his.

It was times like that when I wished I smoked. I could imagine myself lying there on my bed naked smoking a cigarette while I waited. I'd have my makeup done to perfection and be as glamorous as those movie queens from the forties and fifties before the modern age came along and fucked everything up. This was the first night in a long time that I hadn't put myself to sleep by flogging my feverish pussy until I got my release, with Brandon's images dancing through my head.

I gave him an hour to get to sleep and then another fifteen minutes just to be sure. I took off my dress and hung it up in my closet and then took off my bra and panties. I padded naked down the hallway like a big titted tigress stalking her prey.

I silently turned the doorknob to Brandon's room and opened the door. He looked so innocent sleeping there. He snored lightly and he was smiling. I hoped he was dreaming of me and I hoped that I wasn't taking things too far.

I crawled over to his bed and reached down and ran my fingers around the edge of the bed frame until I found what I was looking for. A long band of silken cloth was tied to the frame. It was one of Brandon's neck ties. Brandon was a fairly heavy sleeper but I still had to be careful. I grabbed his hand that was dangling over the edge of the bed. I quickly and gently wrapped the tie around his wrist and secured it. I did the same thing to the foot on that side. So far so good.

Then I crossed to the other side. I wrapped a longer tie around Brandon's other foot and one around his other hand. There was a lot of slack on the second side. I started to slowly pull on those ties until Brandon was stretched out almost spread eagle. He still had a little bit of room to move but not much. I didn't have to be sneaky any more so I just got up on his bed and straddled his naked body.

Brandon started to wake up. "Huh? What?" he said in his confused, semi awake state. "Mona? What are you...?"

"Shut up Brandon," I said cheerfully. He couldn't see me in the darkness except for a glint of light that came in through the blinds.

"Mona, you don't have any clothes on," he sputtered.

"No shit, Brandon," I said. "Remember how you spanked my ass?"

"Mona, you needed it. Besides it was all in fun," he said.

"So's this," I said. I scooted up until I was sitting on his chest. I was sure that my pussy was the only thing he could see. I scooted even further until my crotch was only inches from his chin. "See anything you like?" I asked.

"Mona, what are you doing?" he asked.

"You spanked me, Brandon," I said. "It was very embarrassing and it made my pussy really wet. I think you should clean up the mess."

"Mona, that was hours ago," he said. "And you already took a shower."

"It's the thought that counts," I said. "I'm still mentally and emotionally scarred from the incident. This would go a long way towards making me feel better. Besides if you don't do it, I won't untie you."

He tried to free himself or shake me off and couldn't.

"Monaaaa," he yelled.

"Brandon, the windows are open," I whispered. "We don't need the neighbors to hear you yelling. Who knows what they might think."

"Ooooh you're going to pay for this, young lady," he hissed. But surprisingly he stuck out his tongue. That first swipe of his wet rough tongue on my tender wet pussy was magical. As the tip of his tongue explored my sensitive areas I swooned and almost fell off of the bed. All kinds of tingles rocketed through nerve endings all over my body. I quickly moved off of him and away from that probing tongue.

"Oh shit," I hissed.

"What's the matter Mona?" asked Brandon. "Can't take it?"

"Brandon, I know you probably think I'm some kind of whore," I said. "But you're the first person to ever do that to me. And it just felt so good. I just needed a second to get myself together."

"Then you should untie me, so I can make it feel even better," he said. I was conflicted.

"A bird in the hand Brandon," I said. I climbed back on top of him. But this time I was facing his feet. As I lowered my still spasming vagina onto Brandon's face he started licking me again. This time, his strokes alternated between quick stabbing strokes that nipped at my clit and longer swiping ones. The longer strokes started at my ass and finished at my clit. I leaned forward and downwards, running my own tongue down the length of Brandon's already engorged dick.

"Lookie lookie," I said as Brandon began to shiver. "Brandon, your thingy is hard and really fat. It's almost as big as it was when you were pressing it into me while we were dancing." Then I slurped along the length and tickled it with the tip of my tongue.

Brandon was having trouble keeping his mind on what he was doing as pleasurable sensations caused him to blow out a big gust of air. That gust of air, of course, blew over my pussy and started me gushing even more of my own secretions. "Oh Brandon," I hissed. "I love...the way that feels," I said, realizing that I'd almost screwed up big time and said those three words.

Brandon started bucking his hips and I bobbed my head up and down faster to keep up with him. We started up in earnest then. Brandon was licking and nipping and probing my vagina with that relentless tongue while I polished his stick shift with reckless abandon. I started feeling like I was going to explode, but Brandon beat me to it. He took a breath and stiffened, "Mona, I'm...Argh," he said, as thick ropes of his essence flooded my mouth. Even as he gasped out his attempted warning he just drove his tongue further inside me than he'd gone up until then and that pushed me over the edge and I just melted.

I went from every nerve impulse firing simultaneously, to unable to move in a few seconds. I just lay there atop him, absolutely spent.

I was disoriented, I was high, I was dizzy and I was pissed all at the same time. Remember when you were a kid, back before you tried drugs or liquor? Remember how you'd get outside on the grass and just spin around in circles until you couldn't stand up anymore, then just lay back and watch the sky going around in circles? Well that was how I felt. I had that same powerless disorientation and I just had to ride it out and wait for things to stop spinning.

I was also over the moon because the person I loved had done it to me. For weeks I'd been dreaming and fantasizing about Brandon. Most of the time, when we really want something, the reality of whatever it is doesn't live up to how we built it up in our minds. This was just the opposite. It was so much better than anything I'd imagined.

But at the same time I was really pissed because I thought I'd had sex enough to know what was going on. I'd imagined myself to be some jaded, experienced, woman and now I had to find out that I hadn't even scratched the surface. This was the first orgasm I'd ever had that hadn't been generated by my own fingers and it was way better than anything I'd ever given myself.

"Mona?" said Brandon quietly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just waiting for the room to stop spinning," I said.

"Well, you just take your time," he said. "But could you roll over, it's not exactly easy to breathe with someone's wet vagina clamped to your face."

"Sorry, Honey," I said. "I was just out of it."

"Oh don't worry about it," he said nicely. "Mona, uhm I'm not sure how to view what just happened. But we can talk about it in the morning. Do you think you could untie me?"

I just smiled. I'd been afraid of how he'd take it. I untied his legs first and he seemed calm. I untied his first hand and he circled his wrist. "Sorry Brandon, I used your silk ties because you never wear ties anyway and I didn't think they'd hurt you," I told him.

I released his last hand and he moved quicker than anything I'd ever seen. He grabbed my wrist so fast I was afraid. Then he threw me over his knee and started spanking my ass again. This time he was really wailing on me. His hand was making smacking sounds and my ass really stung. "Oh fuck," I said. "That feels really good." His smacks became more like little taps and every stroke lingered on my rounded hips. Then I noticed that his fingers were dragging between my ass cheeks and into my pussy with every stroke. I spread my ass and hoped that every little swat would go deeper inside of me.

Then he stopped. "That's what you get," he said. Then he threw me down on his bed and brought his hands down onto either side of my face. He lowered his face to mine and gave me the gentlest sweetest kiss I'd ever had. The second one was even better and by the third one, our tongues were inside of each other's mouths. Brandon leaned down and got on top of me but he never stopped kissing me. I spread my legs so we could both me more comfortable and I felt his dick rubbing against my opening. I don't know what I wanted more, for the kisses not to ever stop or that fat dick inside me.

Then he rolled over leaving me breathless and adjusted his pillows. I felt like I'd been ridden hard and put away wet.

"Brandon, God damn it. What are you doing?" I asked the darkness.

"I spanked your little ass because you deserved it, AGAIN," he said. "And I kissed you because I felt really bad about not kissing you goodnight earlier. Now go to sleep."

I moved and lay down next to him. My heart was beating so hard in my chest that I could barely stand it. I wrapped an arm around him and settled in with my head against his chest. It was all I could do to keep from crying, I was so happy. I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying something stupid.

"Goodnight Mona," he said.

The next morning was a Sunday. As the sun came streaming in the windows, Looked around the room and wondered where I was. Then I felt Brandon's arm around me and remembered what had happened the night before. It had all been real. The dinner, the dancing, the bondage and coerced oral sex festival had actually happened. Brandon spanking my ass again and that kiss had been real too. And then I spent the whole night in Brandon's bed. I felt so warm and loved that I could hardly stand it.

In the back of my mind though, I knew that it was temporary. All of my warning bells were going off and they were all saying the same thing. "Don't be a sucker, Mona. Just enjoy this while you can but don't get caught up in it. This isn't yours. Sooner or later that dried up old bitch will come back and take him away from you."

"Mona, I'm hungry," said Brandon.

"Hm, after all of the pussy you ate last night, I was sure you'd be full until lunch time," I smirked. Brandon smiled and reached over. I started tingling again because I thought he was going to kiss me again. Instead he pushed me out of the bed and into the cold morning air.

"Ouch, Brandon," I yelled. "My ass is still sore from you spanking me again. You do know that I'm a grown woman don't you? You can't go around spanking grown women."

"You can when they like it," he said. "And you liked it."

"So what?" I said. He just laughed.

After showers and breakfast Brandon clamped his hands over my eyes and dragged me out into his garage. It was not what I expected. Everything was amazingly clean and well organized. He had almost everything you'd expect to find in a repair shop. He had an engine hoist, a hydraulic lift and cabinets full of tools.

In the center of the room was the body and frame of a car.

"It's a sixty nine Boss 302," he said. "This is our new project. We're going to rebuild and restore it."

"Brandon, can I help too?" I asked. He just laughed.

"Mona, who did you think I meant when I said we?" he laughed.

"I thought you meant you and some friends," I gushed. And that was how we spent a lot of our time. We'd go out for our morning runs, come back in and have breakfast and spend the day shopping or just going places and doing things together. Brandon reminded me that once fall arrived we'd both be really busy with school and other activities.

"So," I said. "We'll still spend all of our time that we're not in school together."

"Mona, once school starts and you meet a bunch of guys your age, you'll forget all about me. You're an attractive young woman and I'm a broken down old fossil," he said.

"Brandon, you're not broken down or old. You're only forty for God's sake and I..." I paused and steadied myself. I'd almost done it again. "I like spending time with you," I finished.

After dinner we were both exhausted. Brandon took a shower and got into bed. I took a shower too. I was exhausted too. We'd pulled the engine out of the Boss that day and it was tiring, physical work but I was learning so much. And I just never got enough of being around Brandon. I loved him so much that I could hardly stand it. As I got out of the shower, I was too tired to bother putting on night clothes just to take them off. And I wanted to sleep with Brandon. I just opened the door and got into bed with him and closed my eyes.

Brandon rolled over and pulled me closer to him. We were both naked and things just started. I loved Brandon's chest. He has the perfect chest for a man. It's lean and muscular without getting to the point of being disgusting like those body builders. Those guys have breasts. They may as well be man-titties. Brandon's chest has just a smattering of hair on it too. Not enough that he looks like a fucking gorilla, but enough that you can tell he's not one of those metrosexual women.

It had been a little bit more than a week since the spanking incident. Both of us had thought about it a lot but we hadn't talked about it. And since then, we'd been more or less sleeping in the same bed together but we hadn't breached the wall yet. I rolled over against him and he put his arm around me. His left hand was on my tummy. I was spooned with my back to him and I felt him getting harder. His dick was nestled in the crevice of my ass cheeks and I wanted it.

I leaned my upper body forward a little bit. It didn't move my ass away from Brandon but it did move the hand that was on my tummy towards my breasts. After a few moments and a few subtle moves Brandon was cupping his hand on my left breast. My nipple expanded like a little dick and I started rubbing my ass along his big one.

Brandon's breathing changed and I could tell he knew what was going on too. But he didn't do anything. I sighed as I realized one of the facts of life. Do you know why nice guys rarely get any pussy? It's because they're so busy trying not to exploit anyone that they just don't go for it. I mean Brandon is there in his own bed with me rubbing my ass up and down his dick. It's as hard as an iron bar. He's rubbing my tits and he still doesn't understand that I want him at least as much as he wants me.

Now if he'd been an asshole, we'd be done by now, because as soon as I got into his bed, it would have been on.

I lifted my top leg a bit and grabbed Brandon' hard on. I rubbed it against my pussy and just positioned it near the opening.

"Brandon," I said. "Last time we started anything. I tied you up and put you in a position where you didn't have a choice. I think you liked it at least a little. And I loved it, but if we're going to do something right now, it has to be by your choice. I don't want to hear about age differences or one of us taking advantage of the other or relationships. All I want to know is one thing and I don't want you to answer me with words. If you don't want me, just roll over and go to sleep. If you do, stop bullshitting and just take me. All you have to do is push."

I don't know why but I expected Brandon to just slam his dick home and we'd start fucking. That was the way it had always been. That was how it was in the grocery store or the gas station or all the other times. The guy just lined it up and took what he wanted and I just let them do it until they stopped or we heard someone coming.

Brandon rolled over and got between my legs. He took my breasts in his hands and started squeezing them. He licked one and then the other until I thought they would burst. Then he licked his way down my tummy. I was already wet but Brandon had me gushing. His face was heading slowly towards my pussy when I stopped him. "I don't want that this time Brandon," I said softly.

He reversed direction and came up to my face. I kissed him the way he'd kissed me last time. For some reason, maybe it was because I was so wet or maybe I just lost track of what was happening while we kissed but I don't remember him lining up or anything. I just remember feeling that thick member of his gently easing its way inside me. I felt like he'd split me open but it didn't hurt the way it did sometimes with the others. I realized that it hadn't hurt because I wasn't dry inside. Brandon waited for a few minutes and then he pushed a little bit more of it inside me. Then he eased back and pushed the whole thing inside of me.

Honest to God, I thought I was going to choke on it. I could feel it all the way up into my stomach. Then when he started moving in and out, I'm not ashamed to admit that I came the first time when he'd only given me three or four strokes. But it wasn't just physical. It was everything else too. First, was the fact that Brandon wasn't just fucking me. He didn't pound me strictly to get off. We were still kissing and trying to suck each other's lungs out. But he also had his arms wrapped around me like he was protecting me. And with each stroke, he waited at the bottom until he felt my pussy move against him before he pulled out and started back in. It felt more like we were fucking each other. Or maybe it was like the parts of a huge engine synchronizing. When we started it out, we were running a little rough but as we continued the timing got better and we started winding up towards a huge blast of power.

After a little while and a few small orgasms, there would have been no way to stop either of us. I could tell that when I reached that climax, it was going to dwarf even what had happened last time. And I knew that this was what I needed to spend my life doing. It was like all of the organs inside me were trying to caress and mold themselves to Brandon's dick as it plunged into me and pulled back out. I wrapped my lags around him loosely and dug my fingers into his ass to pull him in deeper.

I was not even moaning at that point. My brain was incapable of processing anything. I was just making ragged noises. "Hah, hunh, unh, unh,unh,unh, oooooh," I said. And then it just started. If I thought that Brandon had shot a lot of sperm in my mouth, it was nowhere near what he let go of in my pussy. And I wanted every drop of it. As he spurted, it started me out. Again I felt like I was spinning and just watching the sky but this time it was worse. I was spinning and watching the sky, but I was falling at the same time. I was thrashing my arms and legs because I couldn't control them.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers