Love is for Suckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"But Brandon," whined Miriam. "I love you."

Brandon and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"I made a mistake Honey," said Miriam. "Can't we just start again?"

"Nope," said Brandon. "I've moved on. And I'm happy now."

"But shouldn't she get something out of this?" asked Miriam's mother. "That guy she left you for was a con man. He got her down south and had her smuggling things into and out of airports. He figured that she looked old and harmless so no one would suspect her. After she got caught the first time, he pimped her out. She had to escape and make her way home by hitching rides whenever she could. All she wanted to do was to get back to you Brandon. Can't you give her something for all of the years the two of you were married?"

"Oh alright," said Brandon. He took a key out of his pocket and handed it to Miriam.

"What's this?" she asked.

"It's the key to the storage locker where all of your stuff is stored," said Brandon. "The rent on it is due on the thirtieth."

"I meant something monetary," said Miriam's mother. "She got taken advantage of. Now she's lost everything."

Brandon reached into his pocket again and handed Miriam some change. She threw the coins down on the floor and started crying. "But Brandon we were married for almost twenty years, don't I get a second chance. You love me," she screamed.

"Love is for suckers," said Brandon.

As Miriam and her parents got ready to leave, her dad looked at us and asked, "What about you two. You're getting married aren't you? If love is for suckers why are you...?"

"We're suckers," I said kissing Brandon. "We're just great big suckers."

That was about a year and a half ago, so as you can see that bastard Brandon didn't waste much time before getting me knocked up. We were lucky to even have time to plan the wedding. I went to see the doctor when we got home from our honeymoon and found out that I was pregnant. Shit, I was probably pregnant, but not showing while I was wearing my wedding dress. None of that matters. I love Brandon so much it hurts. But he's still a bastard. He planned this baby with me and now I have to go through this alone. We practiced everything. How we'd get to the hospital, what we'd bring, the whole none yards.

But when it actually happened, he freaked out. We were visiting my doctor in this hospital this morning to find out why our little bundle of sunshine was taking her time coming out since my due date was three days ago, when my water broke. Brandon took one look at me and passed out. They had to get two gurneys, one for me and the other for him. I'm never going to let him live this one down.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers