All Comments on 'Love Letter'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hanging

How could you leave it hanging like that? Lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Nice Start

We have everything set - up including the Characters.

Now we need to see how it works out.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Really?

It was actually a rather good story, right up until the end. Oh, wait! That wasn't an end, it was a stop.

Really, either end a story, or forewarn the reader that this is merely a first chapter.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago

oh oh!! what a start!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Ohhh

this is going to be so good I see it now!!!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 13 years ago
Great start can't wait for chapter 2!

Can't wait to see where this story goes! The characters are interesting right off the bat and the story is winding up to be a good read! And for the life of me I don't know why guys always say "Is it mines?"

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
If this is Chapter One, say so!

This doesn't qualify as a story. A story has an ending. This didn't, doesn't and for all we know, won't.

erin1955erin1955almost 13 years ago
wow

this deserves 10,but sadly,i could only give you 5.you have left us at a cliffhanger.please do finish this story.

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 13 years ago
Gigi

Gigi is just an in consderate slut. Geting on my nerves already. Frost she has sex in her moms house , disrespectful. The she bring a child in all ready knowing the family can afford it, I mean really come on how hard is it to keep your legs closed. And finally , she has the nerves to sleep with her fronds brother. That. Bitch I swear if it would hav happened to me sh would b injured, pregnate or not. Over all your story is good I am sticking around to see what happens to the both and how the poor friend reacts. Even though I am probably going to be dissapointed because we all know that miracullosly Gigi is going to get out of the situation. I still can get over this. She has the nerves to say , and I will paraphrase this, " I don't know why this stuff always happens to me " well in my eyes if you wouldve keep your fucking legs closed none of this wouldn't hav happned. Now I know we are all thinking that the brother has a part in it to and I agree but it's more ticked up on the friends part. But let's get back to th brother, I feel so disgusted by ths dude because this is my bro I expect better of him honestly in real pife I probably wouldn't talk t my bro ever again because of such disrespect to me. Pssh. I will see hat happens nxt time. 5 stars becaus you are a good writer but -2 stars because your outline s so fucked up and demolished any joy that I wouldve got from this story if it were under any other circumstance , like brian not being her friends brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good start!

are your characters in hs or college.

just curious and keep up the great story telling.

lili82lili82almost 13 years ago
wow

Love4Words, hate much? Anyway, I'm loving the story so far. Like the twist with Brian and Ashley being brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love4Words if you want to make a proper point use proper English grammar so you can sound even partially educated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start

Thanks for a good read. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it starting out good

you doing great keep it coming i cant wait for more and i wish like do two pages but its up to you anyway keepit coming real soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it! Please keep going...

It's really a great start! Keep up the good work.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Good Start...

We need more of this to chew on, I hope that you are updating this=NOW!!!

trupactrupacalmost 13 years ago
don't stop

would love to see where this story goes

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

Very interesting story. Ready for more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Five.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
You look like a no ingles!

Hilarious - glad you're writing and I can't believe I missed this little gem until today. Now on to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lol

The last two lines! You're devious; love it!!

Simone_KellySimone_Kellyabout 10 years ago
Good!

I think I got excited when you mentioned Bojangles....haha!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
I am intrigued

Is Giselle not on any form of birth control? It is really stupid to have unwanted pregnancy in the year 2014 with all of the forms of birth control available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

To all reading this now, IT IS NOT FINISHED, I am yet to read one finished by this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous