Love Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that good?" She asked, catching her breath as leaned back on her knees.

"Very." He said, a wide smile on his face as he looked down at her.

"You didn't cum though right?"

"I didn't, no." Ben said, looking down at his spit slick dick and then back to her. "Not that I want to if you're not in the mood to?" He added, not wanting to make things awkward between the two. It prompted a laugh from the star who shook her head.

"As if. You made me cum, I'm going to make sure you do the same." She looked over to the kitchen island inside of the smart trailer. Her hands came up and she pressed down on his knees to pull herself up to a standing position. Anna walked over to the island and looked over her shoulder, as if she was telling him what she wanted from him. Reaching the side of the kitchen island, she rearranged herself slightly and then her legs spread and gave her co-star room to maneuver. The man watched Anna set herself up and he was quickly back on his feet and stripping his bottoms down. Stepping out of them and looking over at her, he followed her towards the kitchen island. She looked over her shoulder to him before she turned back to stare at the countertop and she took another breath as if to steady herself.

Ben pushed his length into Anna's hot, wet, waiting folds and it made the both of them moan in pleasure. His length slid inside of her and as he moved inside her, she lifted her head up and looked at her co-star watching as he filled her up. Ben's hands held onto her sides, keeping her bent over as he slowly pulled his hips backwards and pushed forward. His body slipped backwards and forwards, moving in and out of her and working himself into a rhythm just as she had done earlier when she was sucking on his dick. The cock that had been in her mouth mere moments ago was now moving in and out of her pussy and the moans he had heard earlier in the day were now coming because of his dick inside her. He held onto her sides and as he pushed in and out of her, the both of them were starting to moan in perfect timing with each time he pushed inside of her. Anna bit down on her bottom lip and gasped as he moved inside her and slowly her head turned to look at him, looking over her right shoulder and staring into his eyes. The two made eye contact and Anna licked her lips as he pushed into her and when he hit a sweet spot it made her almost yelp in pleasure.

Pushing in and out, Ben was working himself into a mean, steady pace in fucking his co-star. Anna's head fell forwards again and she was taking it as fast and as hard as he was offering it to her but when her head turned to the side, she saw one of the stools that she had sat on so many times before the night and her mind drifted back to all the porn she had seen with someone getting fucked inside of a kitchen. The man would occasionally lift the woman up onto the kitchen table and her legs would go on his shoulders and he would drill her deeper than the normal standing doggy style position. Staring at the stool as Ben continued to pound in and out of her, Anna started to wonder just what it would be like. Her fingers clawed at the kitchen island's top before she slapped her hands down on the counter and managed to spat out a single word.

"Stop!"

Ben pushed his length into her and kept himself buried inside of her as she looked over her shoulder to him. She caught her breath again and planted her right hand on his chest, pushing him back and pulling herself forward in almost perfect synchronicity with him pulling backwards. His dick slid from her soaking wet folds as she turned herself around and looked at the chair before back to him.

"Come here." She said, wobbling her way over to the stool and pulling herself up to sitting on the stool. Spinning the chair around and spreading her legs for him, she rearranged herself so that her pussy was directly in front of him. She reached down between her legs and idly rubbed against her soaking wet entrance and looked over to him. "Let's go." She added, almost as if her co-star needed some encouragement.

The man nodded his head, his eyes switching from her chest to her wet entrance before he moved towards her and gripped his soaking wet dick, pushing it right back inside of her. Anna gasped out loud and her back arched up off of the side of the countertop and almost as quickly as she was filled, her left leg shot up and out of the prone position it had been in and came up to the side of the man who was fucking her. His hand held onto the leg and as he worked in and out, he ran his hand up and down, stroking at her thigh. It was as if touching her thigh was enough for him to get the idea and he slowly moved his hand around to touch at the underside of her leg and help assist her in bringing the leg up so she could plant it on his chest. With her leg flat against his chest, Ben started to push his dick in and out of her harder and faster moving inside of her soaking wet folds encouraging him to keep her in the new position with her leg against his chest.

His dick was sawing in and out of her and as he pounded at her pussy, Anna was gasping with each push inside of her and she could feel her entrance tightening up on him and she knew exactly what that meant. She had been trembling from her earlier orgasm but having him pound another one out of her was really putting her on almost a completely different plane of existence. She had eye contact with the man and her body trembled and shook and when he hit one of her more sensitive spots inside of her, her walls tightened down again and her whole body shook. It seemed to serve as a prime target for the man who just kept on going, moving inside of her and stabbing against that same sweet spot. With each hard push, Anna's whole body shook and trembled and with one more push her right leg came up off of the floor and as if they were working together, Ben's hand held onto her leg and pulled it up so both of her legs were now straight and lying up against his chest. His hands ran up from her thighs and held onto her legs just above her knees, keeping her in place while he started to slam himself in and out of her faster and faster.

Anna's orgasm was starting to build and it was building faster and faster and with each of Ben's hard push inside of her, it was just another step towards her cumming hard as well. Her eyes were locked on her co-star's body and as he moved inside her, his eyes flicked up to hers and the two TV show stars' eyes met. It was as if the two spoke without saying a single word, their mutual moaning and panting was doing that for them. Anna bit down on her bottom lip and they both exploded together, the Pitch Perfect star letting out an almighty shriek of pleasure while the man's body moved forward with a sudden jolt and he almost snapped her legs in half. He shot his load deep inside of her, filling her soaking wet pussy which was in turn drenching his groin with her orgasm, the two meeting together in perfect harmony as they came. Anna's body collapsed and her back hit against the side of the kitchen island but the petite actress didn't seem to care as she relaxed after such a hard orgasm.

The man's orgasm felt so strange inside of her, normally she wouldn't have let it happen without some sort of protection or she would have taken it on her frame somewhere but the whole night had been so intense she really didn't care. Ben let go of Anna's legs and the actress was able to relax her body, her entire frame going somewhat limper than usual as the man in the trailer slowly stepped backwards and pulled his length out of her. The scene, and idea, of the two stars of Love Life catching their breath in Anna Kendrick's trailer was something of a new one. It was certainly one that Anna herself was expecting but with them now looking at each other's sweaty bodies she found she was happy for it to happen.

"So," She started. "That a wrap?"