Captivating Allure

Story Info
Kate Upton seduces a regular guy from the grocery store.
10.7k words
4.81
294.2k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Scratchy noises were produced from the steel pieces of the shopping cart banging together over the black concrete surface down below. It rattled while pushing it forward, exiting the parking lot to push it back towards the other shopping carts outside the store. Wind blew in the afternoon hours, but it wasn't strong enough to defeat the heat of a hot day outside of L.A. Greg knew all about those days as this had been his fourth year of working at Ray's Supermarket. Some days were spent out in the parking lot collecting the buggies that were discarded and left out there by customers who didn't bother returning them to the store's building. It wasn't something that bothered him personally, as it was simply part of the job with his hours.

At twenty-eight years of age, he didn't expect to find himself working minimum wage like this after college. It was better than nothing, as this job at least beat having to move back in with his parents across the country. Traveling to California to go to a university was supposed to be a dream come true, at least he remembered it that way over eight years ago. Those memories were not something Greg enjoyed dwelling on. He at least had good times before dropping out of college with student loan debts accumulated through the roof. A short career in marketing had come to an end once he ran out of money to pay fees, all the while taking time to indulge in a bit of joy found within bottles of wine and gin. Immediately after dropping out of college, he had wasted a year partying in the local nightclubs outside L.A. with friends all before crashing down with the stark reality of what it meant to work for a living.

Ray's Supermarket wasn't an ideal job for a career, but it at least beat having to work in the city. That was one way Greg liked to think about it, even though he didn't hold the job dearly with any sense of pride. The bright red lettered sign hanging over the building had become something engraved in his mind now after these years of spending most of his days there. Only this past year had he finally received a raise of five dollars after four full years with little health and vacation benefits. That was life, as he had been told. The eagle flew on Thursday now for pay checks rather than the traditional Friday. It wasn't hard to live off a few hundred dollars per week with a good apartment outside the city. Just as long as Greg didn't indulge himself in buying bottles of wine to go crazy on the weekends. It was difficult to find any hope in the future, knowing that most of his earnings went straight to bills and paying off the heavy student loan debts he still owed.

With a tall but skinny frame, Greg had managed to gain a bit of muscle from working out in the past three years. After taking his job at the supermarket, he had become friends with a coworker there who offered him membership at a local gym. That led to finding a new hobby in working out and cycling on a stationary bike. Unable to afford a car and relying solely on the bus stops to get around town, Greg spent a few hundred dollars on a mountain bike. He had planned to use the bike in the future for mountain trails and potential hiking across California's beautiful hills, but for now it was used to and from work. A store manager offered a chain to padlock down the black bike down outside the building so it wouldn't stolen. Every day, he would arrive to work. Slicked back short black hair; clean shaved face beneath his dark brown eyes and always in the navy blue shirt and white pants that made up his work uniform.

The days always came and went regardless if it was an eight or ten hour shift, fun times didn't come with work hours. Greg would avoid working in the deli, only because his co-workers there liked to gossip about every person that came into the store and went. Last year he worked there, specializing in bakery and had begun to grow accustomed of the usual customers during the week solely for the demands they had for cakes and other dessert to be ordered. Working anywhere for a long period of time, you would eventually grow to recognize familiar faces that come in during the week. There was always one specific woman that Greg had to do a double-take upon witnessing as a customer when she would come strutting into the store and grabbing a shopping cart.

That woman stood tall, similar to his height with long golden hair and angelic blue eyes. A beauty mark above the right side of her upper lip was visible, but most attention of eye sight went down below when she came in wearing low cut tops to reveal a massive cleavage in the open. She always had something of a lovely smile across her face, displaying such a level of confidence when strutting her thick hips. Any man like Greg who had seen the centerfolds and spreads of old Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions would recognize Kate Upton for her beautiful face and curvy figure regardless what she was wearing. She would often enter the store every few weeks, always once a month. Greg wasn't sure when she began to shop there, but it was almost funny to him that this woman was a local customer and seemingly lived close by.

Memories always flashed through his mind of days in college. Every hot blooded male in the dorm had at least one copy of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition with Kate Upton on the cover. Greg thought back to those days of flipping through the pages of her Antarctica photoshoot. He would be lying to himself if he denied how many times he indulged himself in lust through the art of masturbation while gazing at those photos. Even better was her later photo shoots, especially one for the year of 2014. The first time Kate had stepped into the super market a last year, one of the men working in the deli recognized her. It didn't take but an hour into that day for gossip to spread through the kitchen of all the guys talking about her. Greg could remember that first day, as he was the one who had the privilege of checking her out as she requested a cake.

It was a moment he could never forget, thinking to himself that he managed to bake a cake for the one and only Kate Upton as part of his job at work. She wore a white blouse that day, revealing her busty cleavage to wandering eyes and with her hair all neatly fixed up. Seeing that soft smile upon her lips and uttering the simple words of 'thank you' had made him blush while glancing back at her. The effect of that first meeting had begun to wear off as Kate made herself into a usual customer, at least once a month. She always entered the store alone, sometimes wearing tight yoga pants that gave Greg the impression she was just leaving the gym, other times in casual dresses or jeans and shirts. For a woman of her status and with wealth, Greg sometimes wondered why she bothered shopping locally. Maybe it gave her a break out of town, not having to remain concerned about the watchful eye of paparazzi photographers.

Whatever the case was, Greg didn't ponder on it too much until he noticed Kate's vehicle sitting alone in the parking lot. She always arrived in a black Cadillac Escalade. The chrome rims made it easy to identify in a distance. While glancing at the car, Greg just pushed his thoughts of Kate to the back of his mind for now while gathering the last remaining shopping carts that had been left in the parking lot by customers leaving. From the distance, he could soon hear the rattling screech of wheels hitting pavement. Another customer had to be leaving the store. Turning around, Greg caught sight of the woman herself. Kate Upton standing tall in a black dress beneath a matching dark leather jacket. The top was a low cut blouse, putting her busty cleavage proudly on display underneath. Wearing a pair of black sunglasses over her eyes and her hair fixed up in a ponytail, Kate turned to look his way and smiled, waving her left hand towards him.

By natural instinct, Greg smiled and waved back to Kate. Her heels clacked down onto the pavement below, barely audible from the rustling screeches of the shopping cart she was pushing. Paying her no attention, he gathered the last two carts that had been left out by previous customers and began to push them together. Seeing Kate in the parking lot, it was a natural decision to stick around and wait to see if she would dispose of her own cart. When Greg turned to glance towards Kate, she had the left side back door of her Escalade open and appeared to be stacking her bags in the seat. She came to a halt momentarily, looking at him from beyond the tinted window. He couldn't make out if she was smiling or not, but the outline of her figure was visible. Stepping towards her vehicle, Greg figured he would take Kate's buggy from her as she drove away.

As he stepped his way towards Kate, a red car drove through the parking lot, diverting his attention. Greg gripped the metal bars of the carts stacked together, pushing them off to the side so the car could make it's entrance through and park on the opposite side. When he turned to look back at Kate, she had already placed most of her bagged goods in the van and shut the door. The driver's side door was open and her buggy sitting there awaiting his attention to the side. She had moved her glasses up over her head, gazing back at Greg with her big blue eyes. Kate had curled her soft lips into a grin, then glanced down, hinting to him that she had left something in her shopping cart. When he looked down to see what it was, Kate turned her eyes to him. A black leather wallet was left behind in the front of the shopping cart. Quirking her eyebrows, she didn't utter a word while climbing into the driver's seat of her van and slamming the door shut.

Why would she leave behind her wallet and say nothing? Questions roamed through Greg's mind as he watched Kate strap her seat belt in and crank up the engine to her Escalade. Before he could utter a word, she had already pulled out from her parking space and was heading off. Greg took a hold of the wallet, opening it up to find her driver's license right in the front. His heart began to race, knowing that he was clutching onto the driver's license and some credit cards belonging to the one and only Kate Upton. He shut the wallet, not wanting to dig through her personal belongings. Taking a deep breath, he opened it again and looked on the right side near the panels holding her cards to notice an address written down over the leather fold in silver marker ink. The writing all pretty curves, complete with Kate's phone number. With a choice to make, staying at work or returning her wallet himself, Greg slid it into his pocket and began to walk off.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Wind blew through the streets with each passing second as Greg rotated his feet over the pedals of his bike. His choice had been made without notifying anyone back inside the supermarket, as he was bound and determined to hit the road and take this trip to the home of Kate Upton. Lucky for him with this being in the afternoon hours, there had not been much traffic once he got out of the four way and went in direction north west. Her address was on the far side of town, forcing him to navigate the streets for some time. Luckily for Greg, he had experience with the streets of Los Angeles, having rode his mountain bike up and through them on spare days off. As he took his time pedaling through the streets and navigating between cars, he thought about what her actions meant.

By leaving her wallet behind like this and the subtle look on her face, Greg had little doubt that Kate was playing a game of seduction. She knew him well enough from her visits to the supermarket to offer a friendly smile and wave at him from the distance. Kate knew what she was doing, as Greg could only figure that she anticipated him to arrive at her front door and bring her wallet back to her. One question that lingered through his mind was her trusting him as a stranger not to dig through her credit cards, but perhaps that was the chance a woman like her was taking when playing this kind of game. The tall hills were visible in the distance by the time he reached the upper class neighborhoods outside of Beverly Hills. Slowing down a bit on his bike, Greg marveled at the scenery and passing by homes he was certain he would never be able to afford in his lifetime.

The mail boxes were in a row down the turning street as the only indication Greg had to go by to know he was in the right neighborhood and heading towards the end of his destination. Once he reached the number that matched Kate's wallet, Greg slowed down almost to a halt. A set of large black steel gates were open, almost in a sense of invitation. Upon turning the front wheel of his bike, Greg spotted Kate's Escalade sitting in the driveway next to a Mercedes Benz outside the garage. He stopped his bike after entering beyond the gate and got off. After nearly two hours of working his legs while hunched over, it felt good to stand up straight. Greg propped the bike up against the wall of the gated entrance and then began to step his way over a path made of white tones leading up to the front door of this mansion home. Reaching down into his pocket, he pulled out Kate's wallet while raising his other hand to knock on the wooden door.

Letting out a sigh, it was a wonder to him that he was not nervous about this whatsoever. Greg took another glance at the driveway, looking at her Cadillac Escalade and then beginning to second guess. What if her husband was home? Those questions creeping up to the center of his mind were not helping his thought process, but when he glanced back to the front of the door, the knob began to turn. Opening inward, Greg held up the wallet as he was greeted to Kate herself standing before him. A black robe covered her body, slightly buttoned at the waist as her heavy cleavage was about to spill out contained in a bra. Her hair was still fixed up in a pony tail and a smug grin across her lips just below her infamous beauty mark that was unmistakable. He returned the expression, holding up her wallet and smirking back.

"Is there some kind of reward for bringing this back?

Stepping back to invite him in, Kate reached for her wallet and snatched it from his grasp. She smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth before nodding.

"What took you so long?"

"Well, I don't have a car. Having to ride a bike all the way out here takes time.

Eyes locked on him, Kate opened her wallet to make sure everything was still there as Greg moved through the doorway. her eyes glanced back up at him, noticing that he had not dug through her wallet or interfered with anything inside. She closed it and then motioned with her hand for him to shut the front door behind him. Greg didn't hesitate to do as she suggested, the locks clicking in place as Kate turned her back to him and began to walk down the small corridor leading into the living room where she quickly tossed her wallet onto a table nearby. She unbuttoned her robe and pulled it from her body, dropping it to the floor as she stomped her bare feet down into the maroon red carpet below. From where Greg stood, he took in the view of black lace straps of her bra covering her back and a thong tucked between her plump buttocks.

"My husband won't be home tonight and my daughter is spending time with her grandparents..."

Reaching for her pony tail, she undid it, pulling her long blonde locks free, Kate turned around. She gave Greg a seductive grin while roaming her hands through her hair. Her voluptuous body was on full display to him, almost as if she were modelling in lingerie. Gazing at her famous massive tits and then down to her perfect stomach and thighs, that was all he needed to see. This was a woman he had dreamed of, now calling for his lust.

"So we've got the time, let's make it count."

He rushed up to her, shoving his lips to hers as she threw her arms around his neck and they began to kiss passionately. As Greg locked lips and slid his tongue into Kate's mouth, she moaned and shoved her epic tits up against his chest. Eyes closed, they began trading kisses as Greg was now tempted to move his hands, caressing her body as he moved his fingers towards the straps of her bra. With one tug of the left strap at her shoulder, Kate moved her hands away from his neck and then undid the straps of her bra all together, allowing it to fall to the floor. Greg broke the kiss to glance down at her breasts now on full display to him.

"Holy fucking shit..."

It was one thing to look at photos of Kate Upton and get be mesmerized by her epic tits, but it was a completely different experience to have them on full display in your face. Greg didn't hesitate to reach for them with his hands, squeezing them hard and leaning his head down to smash his face between them. He could hear Kate gasping for breath as he fondled her tits.

"Mmmmmmm, you always wanted these big titties didn't you, Greg?"

Hearing Kate call him by name had sent chills down his spine, as it was still so difficult to believe this moment was occurring for him. Pushing her right nipple into his mouth, Greg sucked and licked on it, feeling it harden up beneath his tongue. He looked up at Kate's face while alternating to her left tit and proceeding to do the same thing, licking and softly sucking on her other nipple. All she did was grin down at him and moving her hands to her breasts to smother his face with them.

"These big tits are all yours today, mister. Mmmmmmm, suck on 'em! I know you want to!"

Her voice called to him in a low seductive tone as Kate forced his head between her tits. Greg couldn't help but to continue sucking in the act of motorboating her fine natural breasts. By the time he pulled his head away from her busty chest, Greg was ready to kiss her again. Kate moaned into his mouth when their lips locked together, moving the palms of her hands up against his chest and feeling her way down his chest. Their kisses continued, trading back and forth before one last deep kiss that caused her to moan into his mouth. Greg pulled himself back, attempting to step around her to see her body from behind. He roamed his hands down to grip her ass cheeks, causing Kate to moan and then he moved his head behind the right side of her neck, breathing down her skin as his hands roamed up to large breasts, squeezing and massaging them.

"God, you are so fucking perfect. The most beautiful woman on earth. I never thought this day would happen."

Stumbling over his words, Greg moaned while squeezing her breasts hard. Kate had closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan as she raised her head and allowed him to breathe further down her neck. Greg couldn't hold himself back as he began to kiss and suck on the side of her neck. Kate responded by shoving her ass back, grinding against his bulge.

"Mmmmm, you really think so? You think I'm that special, Greg?"

"Of course, you know you are, Kate?"

She began to giggle softly but in a sensual tone. His hands remained massaging and squeezing at her tits in a rotation. All Kate did was stand there, allowing him to suck her neck. An opening was there for Greg to take control, regardless of the fact he had not taken the first article of clothing from his body. He pulled himself away from Kate, allowing her to glance at him from beyond her shoulder and grin as she moved her hands to the wall. Spreading her legs out, it was apparent that she was teasing him in the act of modelling before his eyes with only the lacy black thong as the last piece of clothing left over her curvy body. With her phat ass on display in front of him, Greg grinned and raised his hand before bringing it down to give her a nice spank.