Love Lost And Found Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even through her clothes, Bri could feel the fiery trail that Teri's hands left in their wake. Teri's passionate kisses turned Bri to jelly and she reached for Teri's shirt and slipped her hands under it. Teri's hard body and small tits meant that she had no need for a bra and under her shirt, Bri found her small breasts and sensitive nipples. She cupped a breast in each hand rubbing her thumb over the hardening nipples.

Teri groaned at the contact and let her hands wander to Bri's more ample breasts, barely held in by the lacy black bra under the new blouse. She longed to suck those sweet nipples and reached for the buttons of the shirt. It was Teri's turn to tremble. She was so caught up in the tiny woman's scent and form, she couldn't control her hands to work the buttons loose.

"Help me with these ." Teri whispered, a new urgency in her voice.

Bri reached up and quickly undid the buttons with one hand, the other still firmly attached to a breast, thumbing the nipple.

Bri's blouse dropped open and her firm breasts were on display, held now only by the lace of the bra. Without being asked, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp holding the bra together.

Teri, taking that as an invitation, slipped her hands under the bra and began rubbing the rubbery hard nipples there.

Teri broke away from Bri long enough to slip her shirt over her head and took the time to slide Bri's blouse over her shoulders and down her arms where it dropped to the floor unnoticed.

The dark butches head dipped and found Bri's sensitive nipple.. She sucked it hard.. barely noticing what it was doing to the young brunette.

Electric tingles ran from Bri's nipples down to her flowing pussy.. she squirmed and her knees refused to hold her up. She began to sink to the floor, but Teri's strong arm caught her once more and gently lowered her to the sofa.

Teri straddled Bri's hips, and for the first time Bri noticed the hardness in Teri's jeans. Her eyes grew wide as she ran her hand along Teri's hips and down to the hard bulge .

Teri said nothing, but pressed Bri back onto the couch, licking and sucking her hard nipple. Her hand playing with the other breast. Teri drew patterns on Bri's chest between the breasts with her tongue and trailed her tongue up for another deep kiss.

Bri was enthralled by the hardness at Teri's hips. But the dark haired woman was intent on playing this out her way and relentlessly pursued her breasts with her mouth and hands.

Ever so slowly Teri worked her way down to Bri's navel and circled it with her tongue.

Suddenly, she climbed off Bri and stood looking down at her, a burning hunger in her dark eyes.

"Where is your bedroom?" she said as she effortlessly scooped Bri up.

The young brunette wordlessly pointed down a short hall where a half open door could be seen.

Teri strode down the hall with Bri in her arms like she was light as a feather. When she got to the door, she pushed it open with a foot and gently laid Bri on the bed.

Now Teri was all business as she worked at getting the tight jeans off of Bri's cute little ass. Bri lifted her hips to allow her to peel the jeans down ... finally they got as far down as they could go with her boots on, so Teri took the time to remove them as well. Bri's boots and jeans lay in a heap and for good measure Teri's own boots joined the pile on the floor.

Teri lay back down beside of Bri and began again with her tits, sucking and nipping at the sensitive nipples. She alternated between playing with Bri's breasts and kissing her all over, till Bri was so excited she started to beg for release.

Teri took her own time, working her way slowly down Bri's tiny body.

Bri felt Teri's hot breath on her belly, and in her navel as she inched her way down to the soft pubic hair and it's treasures beyond.

Teri inhaled the heady fragrance of Bri's aroused sex up close for the first time and started to salivate. She had to taste her.. she reached up and gently pulled the wispy panties down and off Bri's delicate hips. She could see the dampness on Bri's pubic hair. She could smell how hot she was for her touch, and Teri suddenly became aware of her own juices running hotly from her pussy, dampening her shorts.

Teri's tongue slipped into the damp slit between Bri's fur covered lips, and tasted her juices. It was like fine wine to the raven haired butch. She opened Bri's lips with her thumbs and took a deep breath. Her scent was as intoxicating as her taste, and Teri could no longer hold back. She dove into Bri's pussy like a starving animal. She licked and sucked at the slick inner folds and flicked her tongue over the hard little nerve center.

Bri's hips jumped off the bed and her hands shot to Teri's head, fingers wrapped in her hair. Wantonly, she pulled Teri's face tighter to her dripping slit, and Teri responded by licking harder and faster.

"OHHHH, Teri! You are going to make me cum already! Don't stop..ohhh Gods, please don't stop." Bri practically screamed.

Teri had no intentions of stopping as she felt Bri tense, her whole body arching off the bed. She sucked Bri's clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue across it in lightning fast strokes.

The dam broke and Bri flooded Teri's mouth with her thick sweet girl cum. As Bri went over the edge she screamed Teri's name.. the lightning had struck home and Bri's head was filled with bright lights and electrical currents.

Even as Bri came, Teri's assault on her hot pussy didn't slow. She continued licking and sucking, and finally slipped two fingers deep into her drooling hole.

Bri was in heaven as she rode the waves of her orgasm, and the fact that Teri wasn't showing any signs of stopping gave Bri a new thrill.. she had cum once already and it was obvious that Teri was going to make her cum again. Then she felt the fingers slip into her. That sent her over the edge again, and she came holding onto Teri's head in her pussy and rocking her hips, grinding onto her face.

Teri, slowed her assault and finally came back up Bri's trembling frame. Shoe took Bri's lips in a deep kiss and Bri could taste her own juices there.

Bri lay breathing hard and whispered That was amazing. I've never cum so hard before.

Teri smiled and said quietly, "It isn't over yet my love. I've wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you the other night, and now I'm going to." Bri was a little confused. What did she mean? She had just tongue and finger fucked her into a quivering puddle. How could she do more?

Teri rolled off the bed and turned her back to Bri as she undid the snap and zipper of her jeans and let them drop to the floor. She turned back to Bri wearing her black silk boxers. The hard bulge now tenting the silk.

Bri's eyes grew wide. She knew Teri was a woman. How could she be sporting what was an obvious hard on?

Teri pulled the boxers off, and her strap on bounced free.. hard and ready. Bri's eyes never left the dark woman's hips as she walked to the bed.

Teri climbed back onto the bed beside of Bri and said "Are you ready to really get fucked?" Bri could only nod as she took in the size of the toy strapped to Teri's hips. She had never seen a dildo or a real cock that size and wondered if she would be able to take it.

"It's so big! Will I be able to take all that?"

Teri was a bit shocked, her strap on was not that big, 7 inches was just a bit above average and she hadn't thought it would shock Bri that much. She concluded that Bri's ex must have been very small and that Bri was not that experienced with either sex.

"Sure you will baby. I'll go slow and you will get used to it fast." She said as she rolled on top of Bri. She raised up in her hands and guided the hard shaft into Bri's tight pussy hole. She pushed gently and Bri gasped as the tip slipped into her.

Teri left it for a minute and then pushed in a bit. She pulled out and pushed in a bit more. Soon she was in all the way and could feel Bri's pussy hair tickling her as she drove in to the hilt.

Bri felt stretched to the limit at first but as Teri continued her little in and out movements she could feel the stretched feeling give way to a velvety excitement, and that gave way to an electrical charge that was building between her legs as each in stroke rubbed her clit. She grabbed Teri's ass with her hands and wrapped her legs around Teri's. She pushed Teri in faster and harder. She was getting close to cumming again.

Teri too, was close to cumming, as each in stroke allowed the base of the dildo to rub her clit. She was breathing hard and the sweat was pouring off both of the women as Teri pounded the fake cock into Bri's sodden hole. It made squishy noises as it slipped in, and sucking noises as she pulled it out.

Teri speeded up her strokes as her own orgasm took over and that sent Bri over the edge. Teri heard and felt Bri start to cum and that was all she needed as she drove the dildo in to the hilt and came hard herself.

She held the cock in deep for a minute until the orgasm began to fade and then stroked it in and out at a slow pace..

Bri, catching her ragged breath, whispered, "Stop..I can't cum again...stop please."

Teri smiled down at her and kissed her hard on the lips. She rolled off of her and one handedly unbuckled the straps and let the strap on slip free of her hips. She cuddled in close to the tiny woman and drew a sheet over them both as Bri drifted off into a deep sleep.

Teri felt at home for the first time in many years. She smiled broadly and hugged Bri closer as she too drifted off into sleep.