Love Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we have a shooter!" Asia said happily, as she licked the cum from her lips, wiping it with her fingers and massaging it into her own oozing pussy. Angel continued to suck hard on Lynne's nipple as she fingered herself.

The four licked each other, penetrating each others holes and satisfying their sexual cravings. It was late, so Juli grabbed Lynne's hand to take her to bed. Angel and Asia continued to please each other on the couch, lighting up another joint in between and taking swigs of Jack as they once again sucked each others slits dry before they came again and again.

Inside the bedroom, the walls were covered with bands posters, and a computer sat in the corner. The bed was large and looked comfortable. Lynne fell back onto the bed, and said, "Fuck me!"

"Are you sure you want to go further?" She asked.

"Yes." Lynne answered, giggling and rubbing herself again.

Juli slid down Lynne's body, kissing her nipples and down her stomach. Her face nestled against Lynne's sopping wet pussy, and Juli slipped her tongue inside. Lynne's juices flowed and gushed out, causing Juli to lick up every bit as she filled her mouth with the taste of sweet and salty juices. Lynne felt her tits as Juli popped in and out of her, making her body tremble. Lynne's next orgasm caused her to shake uncontrollably as Juli struggled to keep and drink down each bit. The two collapsed next to each other, hoping that after they catch their breath, they may do it again. Both of them passed out, and cuddled next to each other like lovers embrace.

-------------------------The Next Morning-------------------------

As Lynne woke up, she noticed her clothes laying on the end of the bed. The other three were up, and already making themselves something to eat. Lynne slid out of bed, and put her clothes on. She walked towards the door and stepped into the living room. Juli greeted her. "Good morning." Juli kissed her forehead.

Lynne looked at her, and smiled.

"Look, about last night," Juli began to say.

"It's fine," Lynne answered. "I had a great time, so, don't apologize." She finished assuring Juli and the girls everything was just fine. "It took my mind off of things and you made me feel happy and welcome." She said still smiling. As she hugged Juli again, she said, "It's not something that I can do everyday."

Juliana had a look of sadness, but understanding across her face.

"I'll come back sometime, and I will keep in touch, but I hope you understand that my mind is set."

"I understand." Juli said as she and Lynne hugged each other tight. The other two girls joined in.

I have to go, but, here's my number." Lynne said as she grabbed a pen to write down her number. She grabbed hold of Juli's right arm, and wrote down her number on Juli's wrist.

Juli smiled, and again kissed Lynne's forehead. Lynne grabbed her cheeks gently and kissed Juli on the lips. "Thank you, again." She spoke.

Lynne turned around and stepped out the front door. The hallway was quiet, and as she walked down the stairs, Bulldog stood there by the exit.

"I just wanted to say bye and stuff." He said, as he gave Lynne a gentle hug. Lynne smiled and said goodbye. She walked outside and down the street. The sun was bright and she felt sadness float away. She made her way home.

-------------------------Back At Home----------------------------

As Lynne walked closer to her home, she noticed Ralph sitting on the front steps. His coat wrapped tightly around him.

"Oh my God, Ralph. What are you doing here?" She asked concerned and upset. "Have you been here all night?" She continued.

"Uh, yeah." He answered, looking around. "I know I shouldn't have stopped by and stuff," he said serious but looking goofy, "but I didn't get a return instant message. I didn't know what happened, and feared for your safety."

"That's so sweet, Ralph." She giggled. She invited him inside to warm up, and he followed her in. She made him some cocoa, and gave it to him. "It has marshmallows," She said.

"Thank you," He answered, smiling.

"Look, Ralph, I know why you are here." She said, straightforward.

"You do?" He replied.

"Yes." She answered. "I think I have always known. I have just been ignoring it for so long." She finished.

Ralph looked at her in surprise. He wanted to hear her say what he always hoped she would say.

"I love you, too, Ralph." She uttered. "You didn't ever have to say it." She said, looking him in his eyes.

"Oh, Lynne." I've wanted to be with you for so long. "I didn't know if you knew or not."

"I knew." She said. Lynne grabbed his hand and led him into her bedroom. "I want to give you something. You can't say no." She said, winking at him.

Ralph smiled, and understood. "I won't say no." He winked back.

Lynne led Ralph into her room, turning towards him and kissing his lips. As they kissed, she removed her coat. Ralph removed his, and they slowly took off their clothes while still connected. The passion was irresistible. The emotions were deep. Standing before each other they were both naked. The heat from their bodies filling the room, and they laid down cuddling and kissing.

"I want you, Ralph." Lynne spoke softly.

Ralph kissed down her body, inching his way to Lynne's middle. Her vagina throbbing for him. She reached over to her drawer, and pulled out her vibrator. Turning it on, she gave it to Ralph. He took it, and began to rub it against her bare mound, and into her slit. He leaned it against her clitoris, then slid it inside her making her moan. She licked her lips as he pushed deep. His tongue probed her soft, wet pink center. She cooed and begged for more. The thrill of her new love made the feeling deeper and more intense. Her body shook and she had an orgasm, leaving Ralph to taste and clean up the juices overflowing from her pussy. Ralph filled his mouth with the sticky fluid.

Lynne lifted her body up and pushed him down onto the bed. Her mouth wrapped around Ralph's cock, and she sucked on him, rubbing her hand up and down to help. His erection melted inside her mouth as she pushed him to the back of her throat, and gagged. Her lips tight, and her mouth hot and wet, she licked and sucked harder. The feeling of his flesh in her mouth was good, and it tickled her tongue. His tip tapped the top of her mouth, and he moaned loud. Harder and harder she bobbed her head up and down, jerking his dick with her fist. As she pushed his penis to the back of her throat again, he involuntary released his sticky load into her mouth. Her head shot up an inch with such force, as she tried to contain the load from spilling out.

Licking the remains drizzling from his cock, she smiled up at him. Lust filled his body as he flipped her around in a doggy position and entered her slippery hole from the rear. Her moans grew as he dove deep inside her, pumping his cock harder into her.

"Uh, uh, uh, yeah. Keep going. Keep going." She moaned.

Ralph grabbed her hips and smacked her rear as he filled her up with his member. She screamed loud in pleasure as he shoved himself in harder. her ass began to redden from his stomach smacking into it. His rhythm was quick, and his pelvis slammed into her harder and harder. She moaned and cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your big dick!"

Ralph turned her over and lay her down, leaning over her and reentering her vagina from the front. "I want to look in your eyes when I make love to you." He said, eyes sparkling.

"I, I love you Ralph." She cried, tears falling from her eyes.

"I love you too, Lynne." He answered, kissing her lips. She kissed him back, and their bodies wrapped together as Ralph kept a good rhythm. As they looked into each others eyes, Ralph gave in and shot his load into her waiting hole. He held her close as he emptied his balls of all he had.

The wait was over for him, and they lay together covering themselves with a blanket. The day was theirs, and they fell asleep only to waken to a new life together.

[END]

12