All Comments on 'Love Me. Hate Me. Fuck Me?'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Out freakin Standing

Out freaking standing is the first word that comes to mind. I enjoyed all the aspects of the Prof. Matthews perverted thoughts. I will vote for this story for the halloween contest, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Great story... thanks for sharing !

Ceasar209Ceasar209over 16 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic Job. Definitely gets my vote for the Halloween Contest. Not only incredibly hot, but intelligent too. Where else on this site are you going to see the word sanctimonious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bullshit

The asseating queers like this one. Is anyone surprised?

FrteacherFrteacherover 16 years ago
Great writing

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Hot, smart, a decent plot. Loved it.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 16 years ago
Fun story. Great writing. Great psychology.

Great story. That was a lot of fun, believable and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, as usual

Gradprof, your work is always superb. Keep it coming.

And never mind the ignorant comment below by someone who isn't brave enough to own his criticisms of a talented author's work.

spacer xspacer xover 16 years ago
Sequel!

Great stuff! But it's just screaming for a sequel. You've gotta get him with Lindsay. A power stuggle between the ice princess prof with the tenured position and Lindsay as prizes to be won. And of course, lots of hot sex has to ensue, including some threesomes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

where do I click to rate over a 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great hate fuck story

Great hate fuck story....Please send more. My god!

jcrisweljcriswelover 16 years ago
a story with verisimilitude

Your writing made me feel like a horny prof and to see him get what he really wanted in the end is great. Wonderful story.

Kev HKev Hover 16 years ago
Grudge-pounding complexity

The opening seemed stiff and awkward in subtle ways (like trying to instantly prove your degree of intelligence with specific word choices), but this story ramped up quickly and caught fire. The emotions were almost completely believable (as if you were writing from personal experience, heh, so were you?), even though they were larger-than-life in their intensity (though personally, I dislike the stereotypical male "I can't control my own dick" and would have found clearer emotional justifications, but that also does not detract from the clear 5-vote). I almost picked up the scent of that icy bitch as she fought to keep her past from ruining her future. Well penned.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 16 years ago
What a dirty slut...

Such a mean, spiteful, dirty slut deserves to have her ass reamed with professorial cock. I do believe Lindsay needs to be taught a thing or two about sloppy seconds and how the professor does not accept such impertinence from his students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Values

As a fellow asshole with a taste for vengeance, I just cannot see sacrificing an opportunity to ruin a malicious, condescending, eat-or-be-eaten torpedo queen with sights set clearly on your own advancement for a momentary ass fuck. On Monday morning, she will probably file sexual harassment charges against you regardless. Send the e-mails and destroy the bitch.

Not a sexy premise, granted, but sexual encounters aren't the ultimate payoff of every situation, are they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm.

Oh, FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

loved it keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MINDBOGGLING.....

Great writing, great plot, great characters - both narrator, Lynn and Lindsay -

great rough sex. The story absolutely cries out for a follow-up where the plot thickens, poor Lindsay is caught in the middle and the three get in even deeper (some D/s and perhaps a little bdsm would be in order).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

Your story was amazing! i definately need to check out more of your work!

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masterover 14 years ago
What a surprise

Wow. Excellent characters and descriptions. Interesting surprise at the end when she said there'd be more. As others have mentioned, this begs for a sequel. Preferably something humiliating for Lynn. Nicely done!

MrMudd22MrMudd22over 14 years ago
holy shit

you know, I loved you & Jessica, but all of that intensity in 1/8 of a 3-part story? amazing writing -- thanks -- I would never want to meet Lynn, but Jessica!!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great story

Best would be if he sent the photo anyway. Maybe he could publish it on the internet. He may have been at the party but hadn't done anything improper - or hadn't yet which is what counts. Send the photo to the dean, university president, Lyndsey's parents, trustees and then post it on the internet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous