Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the mirror, the unzipped back of the dress dangling across my slim figure. He cleared his throat again, and came to stand behind me. "Just zip it all the way up?" He asked, his voice gruff.

"Yup." I reached behind me and bundled up my long caramel hair, revealing my back to him. A second later I felt his fingertips tickling my skin. He was looking now at my naked back – he knew I wasn't wearing a bra. I stared at him in the reflection; his head was bent down as he worked the zipper upwards, his fingers brushing again and again on my smooth skin. I leaned just slightly back against him, so the back of his hand was now pressed firmly against my bare skin. The fabric tightened around my slender body, and Mark quickly stepped back.

"Okay," he said quickly, sounding relieved. "All done."

"Thanks," I smiled at him. Then I twirled around in the mirror, the dress swaying around my dainty legs, my hair fluttering across my face. I stopped facing him, my amber eyes looking up into his face. "What do you think?"

He ran a hand through his hair, looking away, refusing to let his gaze run across my body one more time. "It looks good."

"Oh, Mark!" I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Come on, be a little more helpful! Does it fit right? How's the fabric?"

He nodded curtly again, still looking away. "It's fine. I think it's very pretty on you."

He's being so stubborn! I took another step forward, my little body just inches from his, my face hovering above his shoulder. If this was going to work, I'd have to turn it up a notch.

"Seriously, Mark," I asked, my voice a little more soft and intimate. "Is the top too tight? It feels a little tight to me." I reached up and gently cupped my tits in the fabric, pushing them up slightly, feeling them bulge against my fingers.

At last, he couldn't resist. His eyes drifted down to me, staring at me as I handled my own tits, pushing them back and forth in my fingers, the soft mounds dancing in my hands, the fabric of the dress sliding across my slim frame with the motion. The entire time I stared back up at him, my bright amber eyes watching his face – watching him imagine my naked tits underneath my dress, sliding back and forth. "…Fine…" he said, a little distracted. "They…I mean…it looks fine." I smiled and looked down too, pretending to examine the dress. And then I saw it; a bulge in his pants, pressing out against the fabric, a thick mound. The sight of me in my tight shirt and miniskirt, and now playing with my tits underneath my bridesmaid dress; it was too much for him. A sparkling grin burst across my face – I just couldn't keep it in.

Quickly I twirled back around, facing the mirror. I sidled next to him, so that my bare arm pressed against his, my hair just barely tickling his shoulder. "So this is what we'll be like, huh? On the altar, I mean."

Mark chuckled softly, shifting on his weight. "Well, actually…" He took a few steps over. "You'll be over there, and I'll be around here."

"Hmm…" I bit down on my lower lip. Then, I slipped back next to Mark, once again pressing against his arm, rubbing my petite body next to him. I put on my best pout and stared up at him, my amber eyes glittering, leaning into his shoulder.

"I think…" I purred softly, "…I like it right here."

Mark jolted, and he quickly looked up and away, refusing to meet my pouty stare. "Ash-Ashley…" he stuttered. "I thought…we just talked about this…" He took a step back, and then jolted again; he had run into the bed. His eyes were wide and his face was twitching – he looked so desperate, I half-expected him to bolt out of the room like an escaping prisoner.

I turned to face him. "I know," I cooed. "But I just can't resist it, Mark…you're all I can think about…" My voice was getting quieter with each word, just barely a whimper now.

"Ah…Ashley…look…" He was leaning back away from me, tipping precariously over the bed. His gaze was flickering towards the hallway now, but as I stepped forward I could feel the bulge in his jeans against my leg, pressing against the fabric, throbbing with passion. He knew that with every second, the chance of getting out of the room became dimmer and dimmer.

"That night," I kept talking, whispering now. "in the laundry room, Mark…it was so wonderful…" As he leaned backwards I leaned forwards, and now I was nearly whispering in his ear, my breath tickling his neck. "…the feel of your cock on my lips…your hands in my hair, pulling me back and forth…"

With a gasp, Mark toppled backwards, falling at last onto the bed, seated on the edge, staring up at me in shock. His erection was now a thick mound bursting out of the crotch of his pants. As soon as he sat down I stepped forward again, straddling him, my heels rubbing against his ankles, the fabric of my dress draped across his thighs, my perky chest just inches from his face. And my slim hips, with my little pussy in between, hovering just barely above his swollen, straining cock.

I reached down for his fly even as I stood over him. "You tasted so good," I whimpered, as my prowling fingers found the jeans button. "You were even better than in my fantasies." The button was undone – now I was at his zipper. "Your cum, Mark…" I closed my eyes and teasingly licked my lips. His zipper was hanging open, and my fingers slipped into the depths of his pants. "…it was so delicious!" I purred.

Mark stared up at me, sweating, speechless. He could have pushed away my prowling fingers, he could have stood up and walked away, but he didn't. He couldn't. A second later I found my prize, and he jolted upwards as my soft fingers closed once more around his rock-hard meat, gently pulling away his boxers, freeing his cock completely.

At last he let out a soft groan, closing his eyes, feeling my hand gently grasp his shaft, and his body shuddered with forbidden pleasure. "Fuck…" he moaned.

I grinned. "Oh, Mark" I purred in his ear. "Only if you want to."

Mark's eyes popped open in shock. His eyes were still on mine, and then an expression of pained desperation swept across his face. His mouth tightened and his jaw clenched, and then I suddenly felt his hands sliding up my thighs, grazing across my slim legs through the thin fabric of the dress. His face was so tight and distressed, and I suddenly realized that he was completely overwhelmed by inner struggle. His body craved for mine; he lusted so eagerly after the slender teenage body that I was shamelessly offering to him. But he was thinking about how wrong it was; about how many times he had pledged and swore to himself never to do anything with me again; how hard he had worked to stay from me. His entire body was tense and trembling, as if every muscle in him was taut with the effort of resisting me.

It was too much; the sight of him struggling so desperately, so powerfully to resist me; the thought that my body and my seduction had turned him into a helpless mess, willing to throw away every one of his morals just for another taste of me. I felt my body wash over with lust, overwhelmed with a thrilled hunger, and in an instant my pussy was aching and wet, crying out for him.

"Well?" I smiled slyly at him. "Do you?"

I leaned forward, and reached down to grab the folds of the dress, pulling them upwards, revealing my heels and my slender legs. Up and up, I bunched up the fabric, over my thighs and slim hips, over my silky thong. I hitched the bridesmaid dress up over my waist, my firm butt gazing back at Mark in the mirror behind me. Now his hands were grazing my bare legs as I stood over him, straddling his lap. His cock, still gently clasped in my hand, was standing at full attention, and now the erect tip was barely a couple inches from the silky material of my thong. My twat was hot and dripping at just the thought of it.

Mark was watching every move, his eyes focused on my dainty legs, on his fingers as he grazed my soft skin, on my hands as I hitched the dress up, silently offering myself to him.

Then, he looked back up at me. "Ashley…" he whispered. All of a sudden, there was no reluctance in his voice, or desperation, or any sign of inner struggle. Instead, he said my name almost reverently, like he was worshipping me.

In response, I leaned forward and pressed my lips deep against his, feeling his lust rush through his mouth. He returned the kiss, fierce and hot, his mouth engulfing mine. A second later our tongues met, simultaneously slipping out of our mouths at matching speeds, tangling with each other. For several long seconds we kissed, our lips sliding across the other's, making my body tingle with lust. I felt Mark's hands slide further, drifting to the backs of my thighs and then up, up over the firm curve of my ass, squeezing very gently, just hard enough to feel my soft skin in his fingers. As I caressed his cock, he gently slid his hands further up, until finally, they reached the string of my thong.

I broke the kiss, meeting his gaze. His eyes were wide and hopeful. There was no struggle left in his face; the sight of me straddling him as I pulled my dress up; the feel of my hand on his cock and my lips on his; it had broken him. He had given up all of his morals, and all that was left was his desire for me.

"Take it off," I whispered to him. "Pull it down to my ankles."

Before I had even finished, he was obeying. His fingers gently gripped the silky material, and slowly he tugged the thong down, over the generous lobes of my ass, past my stretched thighs. I delicately stepped out of it, untangling one high heel from the strings at a time, leaving it discarded at his feet.

My dress was hitched up over my hips, my underwear was on the floor. Now my naked pussy was hovering just inches over his thick, throbbing cock. She was swollen with lust, dripping with anticipation, aching to be filled by Mark's manhood. He was still staring up at me with that reverent gaze, awestruck.

"Ashley…" he whispered to me, his voice hoarse and his lips dry.

"Mark…" I whispered back. My amber eyes gazed intently at his, and both of ours were glittering with excitement and desire. "Do you want to fuck me?" I whimpered to him, breathing heavily. My pussy felt like it was throbbing, I wanted him so bad.

"Yes…" he whispered back immediately.

"Yes…what?"

"Yes…I want to fuck you." His voice rose now, to a normal level. "God…I want to fuck you so bad, Ashley…I want you so bad…" His hands tightened around my hips, drawing me forward.

His voice was tense with desire, and I couldn't take it any longer. I leaned forward, resting my hands on his shoulders for balance, carefully positioning myself over him. Slowly, trembling, I began to lower my hips towards his.

"Oh God…" he whispered, his grip tightening around my slim hips, watching as my pussy slowly lowered to meet his hard cock. With a loud, fierce sigh, I eased down onto him, and my entire body shuddered with pleasure as his thick rod sank into me, pressing into my dripping twat, plunging in between her soft lips.

"Oooh…."

"Ohhh…"

We both moaned out loud in unison, and I felt Mark pull me further towards him, tipping me forward. Now I was leaning on him, my hands clutching his shoulder, depending on him for balance as I straddled his lap on the edge of my mother's bed. His grip was tight around my little waist, and I felt him pushing me down, urging me to take more of his shaft. Each inch felt like it was stuffing my entire body. I thought I couldn't possibly take any more, that he had filled me completely – and then he would push even further, plunging another inch into my aching pussy, making me shudder and whimper with lust.

Gently, gingerly, I was slowly lowering myself on his rod, sheathing him bit by bit in my red-hot cunt. But just then, Mark's hips jutted upwards, his body unable to contain his lust any longer. In a single instant, his cock powered upwards, the bed groaning as he lifted himself, and suddenly, the entire length of his shaft was buried within my pussy, stuffing me completely, his balls pressed against the swollen lips of my cunt. Involuntarily, I bucked and shuddered against his grip, and my body burst out with lust – I felt like he was splitting me in two.

"Ohhhh my God…" I arched my back and my head sank back as I moaned. Mark was completely inside me now, his full length plunging into the soft folds of my twat, throbbing and thick in her little canal. For several seconds I trembled and moaned in his grasp, as if my body had to take a moment to recover from accepting all of him. But then, I felt my legs starting to grind against him, sliding myself up and down on his lap, and I moaned even louder as I began to gently pump his cock.

"Ohhhh yesss…"

At the same moment, I felt Mark's hands sliding up my back, and then a soft zipping sound – he was unzipping my back, reversing what he had done just five minutes ago. I was slowly rocking up and down on his lap, feeling his cock slide and press in and out of my cunt, and each soft thrust pierced through me and sent moans and whimpers gliding out of my lips. The fabric of my dress loosened from my slim frame, and then Mark's fingers were on the material, gently pulling it off my shoulders. I let go of his shoulders just long enough to let him slide the straps of the dress down my arms. Fully loose now, the top sagged off my body, collapsing to my waist.

Mark let out a low, admiring groan. My perky, naked tits were just inches from his face, firm and soft, the two puffy nipples staring back at him as I rocked on his meat. He leaned forward and his mouth was on them instantly. I shuddered gently as his lips rubbed against the red, sensitive nubs, feeling the thrills of lust pulse through my chest. At the same time, his hands went back to the small of my arched back, pulling me forward as I rocked his shaft into me, again and again.

"Ohhh…ohhhh…" My moans and whimpers were rhythmic now, and I turned my head to stare at us in the mirror over my shoulder.

It was only then that I realized how small I was in comparison to Mark. I was a little girl bouncing on the lap of a giant, his muscular frame looming behind my petite figure in the reflection. His hands looked so big and powerful wrapped around me; the two of them alone almost fully encircled my waist. My slender legs strained with my rocking, my heels digging into the carpet, my hair flopping on my back as I grinded into his cock.

My dress was now only a pile of color around my waist, the undone top sagging down to my lap, the skirt hitched up over my bouncing hips. The fancy fabric was nothing but a heap around my waist, flopping uselessly around on the bed as we fucked. My bridesmaid dress – I suddenly realized that this was the same dress I would wear at my mom's wedding. This was the dress I would wear when she and Mark would marry, and now here I was, bouncing on her bed, grinding my petite body on her boyfriend's cock, his fingers eagerly shoving aside the fabric to grab at my little waist instead.

The thought was too much for me. I was a brazen, shameless slut; I had done the worst thing of all – I had stolen someone else's boyfriend. And not just "someone's" – my mother's! Her fiancé! My body was wracked with a shudder of lust and pleasure as the thought washed over me, and at that moment I pressed my dainty body into Mark's, rocking hungrily up and down on him. His throbbing meat pounded into my cunt, stretching her wide, filling my aching body with his thick, hard shaft. Up and down I went, pumping his cock, my hair flopping everywhere, my back arched and my cheeks rosy and flushed. Each thrust between my hips seemed to pierce all the way through my chest, powering between my bouncing tits. I could feel his lust pulsing through his shaft as he stuffed my twat, deep and hard, ravishing my petite body. His grip was tight around my waist, pulling me down onto him as he drilled into me, my hips colliding with his, feeling his ballsac press against my soft skin each time I bucked back down onto his lap and buried his meat inside me.

"Yes…oooh…yes!" I moaned and wailed out my pleasure, hearing my voice mix with his low groans, with the creak of the bed as we bounced and fucked on it, with the sashaying sound of my heaped dress sliding back and forth on his lap. He was so deep and so unbelievably big, stretching and sliding into the sheath of my pussy, his strokes so hard that they began to thrust me upwards as I bucked on top of him.

His face was fierce and hungry as he stared at me, watching my petite body bounce on his shaft, watching as he grinded himself into my twat, his hands forcing me back down on his lap each time I rocked upwards. His eyes were wide and fixed, hypnotized by the sight of my bucking hips, and his mouth was slack-jawed. Is this how he looks when he fucks Mom?

"Is this how my mom fucks you?" I panted out loud as I bucked on top of him. "Does she ride your cock too, Mark?"

"Uggggh!!" Just like in the laundry room, Mark's groan was frustrated and pained – he had just managed to drive out the thought of my mother and his betrayal and now I had forced it back into his mind. His grip tightened painfully around my little waist, and in his frustration he began to buck extra-hard into my swollen twat, sending me bouncing upwards as he drilled into me, and each long thrust sent a moan of pleasure bursting out of my lips.

"Is this how – oh – is this how Mommy looks – Yes! – when you fuck her? Does she...ohh…does she whimper just like me?" I returned his fierce thrusts with my own, bucking hard into him, listening to the slap of my hips against his as his cock slammed into my pussy.

"Stop….fuck, Ashley…stop…" Mark groaned, even as his thrusts grew even harder, powering his full length into my petite body. I knew that it was torture for him to think about my mom now. He had resigned himself to his lust for me, and thinking about her now just made him remember how terrible it was. But I was merciless. I ignored his pleas – I kept talking.

"Does she keep her heels on too, Mark? Does she…ohhh…does she wear dresses this fancy when she fucks you?" I rocked hard into him, eagerly burying his meat inside of me, my body wracked and shuddering with lust as he ravished me, delighted thrills running down my spine with each word I said. "You know, Mark…ooh!...this is the dress I'll wear when you marry Mom! You can…ah!...you can think about it during the wedding…about how you fucked your wife's daughter, in that exact dress…"

Mark let out an angry howl; I could feel his frustration at me growing. His face had darkened, and his glare was so deep that I was starting to get frightened. But as his frustration grew, so did his strength as he bucked and powered into me, and I wanted more. My body craved for his cock each time it slipped out of my aching cunt, and I wanted it even harder and deeper inside of me.

"Maybe…after the wedding… Oh! After the wedding, we can sneak out and find some empty room…" I panted, my chest heaving as I thrust my hips into his, my lust spurring me on. "…I'll…keep this dress on again…"

"ARGHH!!" Mark's howl echoed through the house, and suddenly I felt him rising. At that moment, genuine fear swept through me. I had finally crossed the edge, I told myself; I had gone too far with my teasing, and sent him into a rage that he couldn't control. My body quivered slightly as I felt his hands clasp my waist hard, and he rose off the bed. I gasped softly as I felt my high heels leave the ground; Mark was standing now in front of the bed, and he had picked me up effortlessly, my slender legs dangling, my useless bridesmaid dress hanging off my slim hips.