Love Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leith put out his cigarette, Robyn put the mug down, she had an idea, and it excited her, and she giggled.

"What?" Leith asked softly, moving closer to her, putting an arm around her. Robyn looked at him, saw his eyes seeking out her breasts inside the robe, wiggled them a little.

"Shall we dance?" she asked, a wicked little grin in her eyes.

"Sure," he answered, he enjoyed dancing with her, this dance with the now mostly open robes would be great. Robyn kissed him quickly on the lips, and leapt from the couch, skipped to the stereo, changed the music, it was introducing itself, she turned and faced him, with two quick flicks of her hands the robe fell to the floor, and she put out her arms ready.

"Let's dance naked," she laughed. Leith stood, his robe fell to the floor, and he came over to her, gave an exaggerated old-fashioned bow, made more ridiculous by the bobbing of his erection as he moved, and took her in his arms. The music had announced itself as a waltz, Leith put one hand on Robyn's lower back, the other held hers and they stood, the distance between them small, the tip of his cock touching at the top of her mound, she trembled, and then started the dance steps. They moved slowly, keeping that distance, enjoying each other's nakedness, enjoying their own nakedness, gliding around the room in bare feet, turning to avoid furniture, his cock bumping and kissing and teasing against her belly, her mound, the tops of her thighs, as they moved.

When the music ended, he stood back, as he had seen them do in old movies, and holding just one of Robyn's hands, he bowed, and she curtsied, deliberately exaggerating the opening of her thighs as she did so.

"Shall we have another?" he asked, seeing the enjoyment in her eyes.

"Great," Robyn said, and went to the stereo. She changed the cd, came back to Leith. His bow this time was even lower, Robyn did the exaggerated curtsy again, she knew that Leith had kept his bow low so he could look longer between her thighs, he saw the little slit open slightly with the curtsy, they both stood, the music was slower this time, she told him it was minuet music, he had no idea what that was, they stood very close. Leith had one hand holding hers, the other on her lower back. Robyn put her hand behind her, and shifted his hand down onto her bum, he closed it around that cheek of her beautiful arse, fingertips resting at the crack, little finger actually deep inside it.

Robyn quivered, her free hand went to his arse, she mimicked him, cupping the cheek, and tentatively placing her fingertips at his crack, this was unknown territory for her, she was very conscious of the tip of his little finger nestling deep inside the crack of her bum, just millimetres from that up till now forbidden hole. Her best friend had once confided to her that she had done that sort of sex, and Robyn had been unable to hide her disgust. Now she pressed her little finger down into the crack of Leith's arse, felt his body quiver in response, hoped she wasn't too close to the hole, but in a way wanted to be.

Their bodies were very close together for this dance, her breasts pressed firmly into his chest, he could feel her nipples trying to dig into him, with each movement his cock stroked at her belly, hard up against his. Robyn felt all the tinglings and tremblings building inside her again, she moaned very softly in time to the music, Leith kissed at the top of her head. They glided and waltzed and moved around the room again, avoiding furniture, teasing themselves by ignoring the bedroom door as they glided past it, around to the couch, out into the kitchen, fingers trapped in bum cracks, his cock so hard and hot and still feeling slightly sticky against her belly, back from the kitchen, around the coffee table, to the front door, back to the middle of the room, the music stopped. She was panting, his breathing had changed.

Leith bowed, Robyn waited until he had stood erect again, then she curtsied, dropped to her knees, looked up at him, shuffled on her knees, and her tongue slid up the shaft of his cock. With the echoes of the music mingling in her ears with other noises, she kissed along the shaft of his cock, aware that amongst the scents on it were her some of her own.

Leith sighed softly, put his hands, fingers in her hair as her lips closed around the tip of his cock, her lips sucked at the tip, Robyn put one hand between her own thighs, finger found her clit, she started rubbing herself, as her lips parted and she took more of his cock into her mouth, her lips closed and she made little suckings on it. Her fingers pressed harder into her slit, one entered her, her lips sucked harder on his cock, free hand joined her mouth, she cupped his balls, squeezed on them, Leith shuddered and moaned. His hips responded now to her mouth, pressing his cock into her cheek, hands holding her face hard against him, he could hear the little noises her fingers were making inside herself, Robyn pressed two fingers deeper up into her own body, it was too much, Leith was thrusting at her mouth now.

She responded to every thrust, sucking harder at his cock, her hand sliding faster up and down the shaft of it, skin hot against the palm of her hand. Robyn's fingers harmonized with his cock, each thrust of his cock into her mouth, each movement of her lips on it, timed exactly with her thrusting of her fingers up into herself, into her cunt, yes, she sang exultantly, it's my cunt, as he thrust his cock into her mouth, she pressed her fingers deep up into it, as he withdrew a little, so did her fingers.

She was moaning around his cock now, her lips tighter and tighter on it, she pressed her fingers deep up into her cunt and held them there, pushed her hips down on them, her body shook, and she gasped as his cock hit the back of her mouth, and she came. At the same time there seemed an explosion in her mouth, Leith grunted softly, and Robyn felt her mouth fill with heat and thick, heavy wetness, he had come in her mouth, the salty thickness of it had erupted into the back of her mouth, and suddenly she wasn't sure if she could breathe properly, the hot syrupy whiteness from his body was filling her entire mouth, she gulped shallowly to get air, felt some of it sliding down her throat, a reflex to gag was fought against, she felt some of it trickle from the corner of her mouth.

Robyn sprang to her feet, rushed to the kitchen, Leith chasing after her, panicking that he had spoilt things. Still gasping, Robyn grabbed a cup from the sink, half-filled it with water. I want to swallow it, I want to swallow it, she insisted to her body, took another gasp at breath, more of the slippery fluid slid down her throat, she gagged a little, swallowed a little water, it helped his come to the back of her mouth, she swallowed again, felt his hands concernedly on her shoulders, her body was shaking. Now her mouth was empty, her breathing calmed as her lungs refilled, her breasts heaved as she gulped in more air, another mouthful of water, her legs felt weak, and she slumped back against Leith. Now that her breathing was ok she was triumphant, proud and somehow liberated, the taste of his come lingered on her tongue and the back of her mouth, her throat, and she savoured and delighted in it, and insisted on keeping its memory forever.

But Leith was concerned. Standing behind her, he put his arms around her belly, feeling a little ashamed.

"Are you ok?" he asked, the extent of his concern clear in his voice.

"Oh, I'm much more than ok," Robyn sighed, "that was wonderful."

"Just that..." but Robyn interrupted him.

"I've never really done that before," she went on, "I guess I wasn't prepared for...how fast...how much..." and she giggled.

Leith kissed the back of her neck, she turned her head, their lips met, and tongues embraced.

"Well, so long as you're ok..." Leith said, feeling a little sheepish and unsure.

"Like I said, I am so much more than ok," she turned in his arms. "Would you do that for me now...with your mouth...like..." and now it was her turn to feel sheepish, it wasn't much more than an hour ago that she had stopped him doing exactly what she was asking now, she realised it all seemed a bit odd, but she knew now she would like it, she knew she would always like anything they did together. Even that...she trembled a little, that could wait for another time.

Leith was too polite, too much in love with her, he knew that now, to question her change of mind, and he took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. The soft lamp still cast its warm light across the bed, outside the storm had momentarily eased to heavy rain, the wind had quietened.

There was indeed a sensation of calm, deep silence in the room, all around them, all through their private universe, as Robyn lay down on her back, lifted her knees and parted her legs, waiting.

Leith knelt on the bed between her legs, looked down at what she was revealing to him. She had a lot of hair, very dark brown, very thick, covering her mound, spreading slightly out towards the tops of her thighs. He bent his head and kissed it, his lips playing over the tops of the hairs, putting little kisses all over her mound. Robyn quivered, and her legs moved, swaying against his shoulders as his tongue flicked out, a long caress deep into the hairs, then down to her clit, his tongue licked at her clit.

Leith pressed the tip of his tongue against her clit, and Robyn moaned, and responded as Leith slid his tongue down her slit, down the slightly thickish inner lips that protruded from the hairs in her arousal, he tasted them, licked up and down, from her clit, down the slit to the little patch of skin at the base. Robyn let out a quiet gasp as his lips kissed this little patch, her body quivered above the small tremblings that had taken over. Kissing the sensitive little patch of skin once more, Leith's mouth moved, and his tongue pressed into Robyn's slit, pressed against the lips of her entrance, they parted, and his tongue licked at her entrance, tasting the salty sweetness of her juices there, licked and took a droplet into his mouth, swallowed it, nuzzled his nose into her slit, sniffed at it, the salty musky sweet taste and scent of it, a little edge of piss in it, his tongue pressed harder and slid up her slit, pressing deep into it, tasting every fragrance of her.

One of Leith's hands hooked across Robyn's thigh, his thumb found her clit, started rubbing, circling on it, his tongue flicking at her entrance, his thumb pressing firmer, and firmer. His other hand was under her bum, cupping a cheek, fingertips pressing deeper and deeper into the crack of her arse, squeezing her arse tightly, her hips pushing to meet his hand and his mouth.

Robyn had given way to a soft, continuous moaning, her hands played with her nipples, with his hair, as the surging within her started to build. The delicate softness of his tongue, the pressing of it into her, was almost unbearable, and she loved it, and was glad she had saved this for Leith. His tongue now pushed more insistently at her entrance, his hand moved from her arse to between her thighs, two fingers parted her lips, he pressed his tongue into her, inside her, it was so wet there, the wetness of his tongue mingled with the wetness inside her, his thumb squeezed down harder on Robyn's clit, her back lifting from the bed, Leith took his tongue from her, slid it up her slit, he pressed his chin against her vulva, felt the moisture gathering on his chin.

Robyn's thighs were slapping against him now, squeezing against the sides of his head, his tongue had returned to her entrance, flicking and licking at it, he put the lips of his mouth around the lips of her cunt, sucked at them, this was the final movement for Robyn, she cried out, and her thighs tightened against his head, and her hips thrust down at him, and a little globule of thick white spat from her, onto his tongue, and he savoured it and swallowed it, and Robyn trembled and shook violently, and cried out again, and her legs fell flat back onto the bed, and her whole body quivered, and she gasped, panting again for breath.

Leith raised himself up onto his knees, his cock, hard again, tickled at the inside of her thigh, and on his chin and lips he could feel and taste the wetness of her. He smiled at her, and her eyes smiled back, and she reached out to him. As he lay over her, his weight resting on his arms, Robyn put her hand down, fingers closed around his cock, she guided it to her entrance, she murmured, "fuck me again" and as he entered her his eyes smiled at hers, her eyes smiled back at him, they were special smiles, and the long, lonely years were over.

12