All Comments on 'Love Never Dies Pt. 07'

by JWren

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Read*****

You write a great romance story keep these chapters coming. Thanks for sharing.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Maybe Veronica should seek professional help regarding what is going on with her. The way she is going isn't helping her confusion. Richard need to go with her too because what they have seems too stressful. They aren't happy together so it makes sense for them to finally discuss if staying together is what they want.

Do they have to stay together? If not then split up and move on. That way they are carrying on has to be exhausting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great depth

Just got up to speed with the story so far and I find it fascinating, all the characters suffer the strains of life and the dreaded 'what if?' Veronica has my sympathies, she's come out of the set up badly, worse than Richard, I want some better times for her. A very enjoyable read, well done. Keep it comming...

HoneyAdoredHoneyAdoredover 9 years ago
It's all in the detail

I am so emotionally connected with these characters, I simple don't want the story to end.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Another well done chapter

wow...I really want these two to get together. A sign of good writing! Such a sexy story, but a love story too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous