Love Old West Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the firefighter asked his commander to tell his wife he loved her, I lost it the tears fell, now normally I don't cry at movies but the sheer sadness that he knew he was going to die I felt so sad for his wife and kids. I felt an arm steal around my shoulders, looking over Ben had wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me into the crook of his arms. It felt so good to be in his arms. The movie ended and we left the theatre heading for the truck.

As we walked towards the truck we took a short cut through the park, we walked along the path the river running past us. Ahead of us was a gazebo he steered us toward it. We stood at the railing the water rushing by it was wonderful.

I felt Ben's hand on my shoulder and instinct took over as I leaned back on his broad chest. His arms wrapped around me then I felt his lips touching the skin of my cheek, and I felt him turning me to face him I knew he was going to kiss me. I felt the power of passion course through me as his lips touched mine I drifted deeper into his arms. He felt his lifting me by my ass; I instinctively wrapped my legs about his waist. I could feel his hardness pressing against me; I so wanted to feel him deep inside of me. I began tearing at our clothes he put me down and took a step back.

"I think we should take this somewhere less public don't you think?" he said breathlessly.

"I think your right," I said rebuttoning my shirt.

We held hands and walked back to the truck; back on the road we sat close in the truck as he drove us back to Lonesome. Once we parked the truck we put all the supplies on one of the mules and boarded his horse together. Arriving at the cabin we took all the supplies inside and Ben took the horse and mule to the corral while I began to put things away.

As Ben returned he joined me sitting on the floor in front of the fire. He pulled me to him and took me in his arms my head laid on his chest. I could hear his heart beating as fast as mine felt.

Slowly we undressed each other; finally we were naked together bathed in the firelight. It felt so right to be there together feeling each others hands on bare skin.

Ben laid me back on the blanket his hand slowly moved down my body, tracing the curve of my breast, to my low belly, his head lowered to my skin. It felt like I was on fire each time his lips touched my skin.

She was so beautiful the feel of her soft skin under my touch didn't feel like enough. I felt like I needed to devour her, my lips felt like they were on fire as they drifted over her soft skin. Feeling her body tremble under my touches, knowing she was enjoying this as much as I was.

How could I get so lucky as to have this man who sets my heart on fire to be touching me know in ways that I have never been touched before. Not that I am a virgin mind her I did go to college, but no one I have ever been with made my blood boil as Ben does.

Just then I felt how ready he was to fill my body with his, I couldn't wait any longer I as spread my legs waiting impatiently for his swollen member to enter me, filling me with liquid fire.

As our bodies became one I felt the urge to let go and I did, I met each of his great thrusts with as much force as I could muster. The passion between us was unbelievable; I couldn't breathe but was unwilling to stop as I rolled on top of his body with his member deep inside me I could feel the passion growing to it's inevitable height, I felt like I was growing higher and higher into the clouds as I felt and heard his orgasm begin along with mine.

Clutching each other and holding on for dear life, we drew each other close as we came. Falling hard back to the floor, gasping for breath we clung to each other. It was so perfect, so wonderful.

I couldn't believe how wonderful this woman was, the passion that burned between us, I hope she felt it as much as I did.

"Are you alright," he asked panting his breath not yet returning to normal.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said with equal breathlessness.

It felt so right to be lying here by his side, how wonderful it would be to have him here always.

"Would you like some water?"

"Yes, but I'll get it. Would you like some?" he said as he rose.

"Please," was all I could get out at the sight of his naked body walking across the room.

Returning he handed me a cup of water and returned to his place lying beside me on the floor.

"There are no words as to how amazing being with you is, I hope you know I care for you deeply. I k now we only met yesterday, but when I was looking down at you from my horse I felt as if I knew you already, like we were fated to meet. Did you feel something like that too?"

"It was your eyes that drew me to you Ben, like blue pools drawing me into their cool languid waters. And yes, I felt an enormous pull to you like we were meant to be together. I am so glad that we met."

"So am I," he said pulling her back into his arms.

"Ben?" "Yes," he said quietly stroking her naked body.

"Though I love very much what your doing to me now, I know this may not be the best time to ask you this question," she said sitting up pulling the blanket up over her breasts.

"You can ask me anything," he said sitting up facing her.

"Who was it that called you this morning, you told someone on the other end of the phone you loved her too. Who was it? A wife, girlfriend?"

"A sister."

"Sister."

"Yes, my older sister Debra. She is part hound dog if you ask me, she can track me down anywhere and spoil all my fun. She practically raised me, our parents died in a fire and to keep me from going into foster care she raised me. She thinks of herself as my mother, she worries way too much about me, I am a grown man but she won't allow me to live my life the way I want to. I made a mistake last night by telling her where I was going. I hope that satisfies you sense of curiosity?"

"It makes me feel even closer to you than I already do, I can't describe my feelings just now. Love, lust who knows but I like it. I hope you do too?"

"Of course I do, my feelings are in a knot right now. But I know it's right, it feels right to me, being here with you. It feels familiar, I don't know but I know I never want to be away from you again, ever."

"I know I feel it too."

At some point during our long night of lovemaking we had managed to make it to the bedroom. I rose early because I knew I had the families to get off on their mountain tours, and I wanted to fix a special breakfast for Ben.

I went to the hen house gathered a few eggs, and prepared a small but grand spread for Ben, while I waited for him to stir I went across to the stables and made sure that the Tompkins, and the Kimmels got off on their trip alright. They did and I returned to the office. Sorted through a small stack of papers that had come in from the main office, made sure the tally from the weekend matched the total guests. Which it did. I saw Jimmy Joe pass in front of the window and called out to him. He came in the office door.

"You wanted me ma'am?"

"Yes, would you mind terribly making sure the Tompkins and the Kimmels cabins are restocked while they are away on their tour?"

"Of course Miss Beth, is their anything else I could help you with?"

"No, thank you Jimmy Joe, I don't know what I would do without you!"

Jimmy Joe left and I went to see if Ben was awake yet, as I opened the door I saw that the covers had fallen from his body. How beautiful he was just lying there, I could not help myself but to sit down beside him and run my hand down his chest. Feeling his soft skin beneath my fingers, I moved my hand lower and I felt him stir. I looked up and came in contact with those beautiful blue eyes, I startled a bit and he reached out to me pulling me close to him. Kissing first my forehead then my lips, the kiss deepened and I could feel him pulling the clothes from my body pulling me beneath him his hand seemingly touching me everywhere. The passion between us was undeniable, our bodies intertwined as he entered my body. I felt as if I were floating in the clouds as he rhythmically moved in and out of my body. He rolled me on top of him still moving together my head tossed back as the passion escalated to higher heights with each thrust. Ben sat up and held me tightly as our orgasms coursed through our bodies.

As we lay there holding each other I couldn't remember my life without Ben in it. I wondered where we were going from here?

"Beth?"

"Yes."

"I love you!'

"I love you too, Ben very much!"

"I'm very glad to hear that Beth, I was just lying here thinking about us. Wondering what we were going to do now, other than lie here I mean? Like where do you see us going from here?"

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. I do love you Ben, I was thinking I could remember my life before you were in it. I feel as if we have known each other forever, and the way I feel about you is so right and perfect I don't want to lose it."

"I know Beth I feel the same way, do you see us living here for the rest of our lives?"

"For the rest of our lives, well I don't know about that but perhaps. This is my home and I don't want to leave it any time soon. I am very happy here, even happier with you here with me. How do you feel about it, I know you must have a life outside of Lonesome that you must be getting back to, and I don't want to keep you from your life or make you change it to be with me."

"My family consists of my sister Debra, and that's basically it. I don't really work I live off my trust fund that my parents left me when they died, I travel some and hang out with my friends. That's all that would be upset by my staying here with you Beth. I couldn't think of being anywhere else than here with you. If you want me to be that is?"

"Of course I do Ben, I love you. Perhaps living here together Mr. Brilliant will hire you too and we can see how our lives will turn out together. But where ever it is we end up living here or somewhere else it doesn't matter to me as long as I am with you."

"I want that too, no matter where life leads us. As long as my days and nights begin and end with you I don't care where we are."

With that we feel asleep holding onto each other, the day turned into night with us still in each other's arms. We hoped that each day would end in such a way for the rest of our lives that our passion for each other would only grow, the moonlight through the curtains bathed our naked bodies in light with satisfied smiles on our faces we slept, dreaming of one another.

12