Love on a Family Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
540 Followers

I was mesmerized. I slowly reached for her breast, almost as if it were a mirage that might disappear if I got too close. It was electric when my fingertips finally made contact with its soft, fragile skin. I touched breast on the sides at first, running my fingers along the smooth skin, feeling the texture of its entirety. I inched my fingers closer to the top until at last I dared to run my index finger in circles over her areola. The nipple responded, peeking out slightly; I touched it gently.

I had to taste it. I slowly moved my face closer to her breast, sticking out my tongue when I was in range and feeling her soft skin on my tongue. Circling her nipple with my fingertip, I ran my tongue up and down the sides of the mountain, then moved my hand in order to suck the nipple. I pulled lightly on it with my lips, which caused it to extend to full length in my mouth. Then I ran my tongue eagerly, lovingly over the soft flesh. She reached up with her left hand to gently touch the back of my head while I sucked on her tit. Her eyes were closed, enjoying my attentions.

She shifted slightly and pulled her other strap off, saying "This one's feeling jealous now." Indeed, its nipple wasn't fully erect yet; I took it into my mouth and quickly rectified the situation while allowing my finger to again circle the first. I squeezed them both together; they rose up even higher. I situated both nipples close to each other so that I could run my tongue over both of them with a single stroke, then repeated that action over and over. My first wife had a lot of great qualities, but she didn't have a rack anything like this. They may not have been the biggest tits I'd ever seen, but they were the best, most perfect tits I'd ever had the pleasure of sucking on.

Her tits weren't the only part of her body I found amazing, though, and I wanted to explore her further. I pulled the top of her dress down some more so that her tummy and belly button were exposed. I had seen them frequently, of course, when she was wearing swimming suits on deck, but this was my first chance to appreciate them up close. Moving down slightly, I held each of her breasts in one of my hands, stroking the nipples, while I proceeded to move my tongue up and down the soft, gentle curves of her belly. I noticed that she lifted her pelvis from time to time; she was getting aroused.

Then she lifted her left shoulder slightly. I looked up and realized she was trying to reach for my zipper. I paused for a minute and tossed my pants aside; when I resume licking her torso, she was able to reach under my boxer briefs and took my penis in her gentle hands.

I felt her fingers touching me. She felt along the underside of my dick lengthwise, then oriented to its position she encircled it and began to stroke it. She moved her hand up and down slowly and gently, more just to feel me than to jerk me off. I moved up on the bed and took her nipples into my mouth once more, but really I was mostly interested in making it easier for her to reach my cock. She watched me, then she peeked at my crotch to see if she could catch a glimpse of my dick, but with my boxer briefs on she couldn't.

I decided I would make it easy for her; I got up from the bed and took off all of my remaining clothes. She in turn slipped her dress down and off, tossing it towards the love seat, but left her bikini briefs on. Then she rolled over, knelt straight up on the bed, and "walked" over to the edge where I was undressing. When I dropped my shorts, she was there, waiting to embrace and kiss me. Now when she held me, it was her naked breasts pressing against my naked flesh; it was amazing. I could actually feel the points of her nipples against my chest.

She didn't keep both hands embracing me for long, however; she dropped one down and resumed stroking my dick with it, while holding me and kissing me with the other. Her stroking felt real good, and I was already at maximum erection. She stopped kissing me, looked at me with a naughty look, then dropped down to all fours so that she was eye-level with my dick.

The hand that was stroking me she now used to stroke and cup my balls. As she did, she planted as series of kisses on my dick, from the base all the way to the tip. When she got there, she stuck out her tongue and ran it in circles around the tip. My cock stretched from its base, trying to extend even further, in response to the feeling. Looking up at me, she now ran her tongue along the underside of my dick. I closed my eyes with pleasure. Taking her hand to pull my dick outwards, she kissed the top side and again ran her tongue in circles along the tip. Finally, I felt my dick enveloped in warm dampness; I opened my eyes to see that she had taken me into her mouth.

It was her eyes were closed now as she sucked me, sliding the top three or four inches of my dick into her mouth and out again, caressing it with her tongue the whole time. I can't begin to describe to you how good it felt. It was a bit awkward, however, just standing there with my arms at my sides while she sucked me, so I put one hand gently on the back of her head. I wasn't trying to force my dick in deeper, I was just giving her feedback that her efforts were greatly appreciated.

She kept sucking me at a steady rhythm, as opposed to trying to build arousal until I reached orgasm. This was a foreplay blow job, not a blow job that was an end unto itself.

I looked down at her and watched her magnificent globes jiggling back and forth slightly in rhythm with her sucking; I realized that they were within arms reach, so I let go of her hair and cupped my hands, holding one of her breasts in each. With gravity pulling down, their full, wonderful mass pressed against my palms. They were amazing. I separated my two ring and middle fingers slightly to allow her nipples to slip through, then I pinched them lightly between my fingers. In this fashion, her own motion ended up stimulating her nipples.

She pulled my dick out her mouth for a moment and uttered a slight sigh; my hands must have felt good on her tits. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, keeping me hard with gentle strokes of one hand. Then she adjusted her position so that she was now sitting on her feet instead of on all fours, giving me better access to her breasts. I stroked and played with them while she kissed and licked my dick and ran her fingers over my sac. Then with a slight, naughty smile, she swallowed me again.

Her oral ministrations were awesome. Suddenly I felt like I wasn't giving her sufficient reciprocation for the pleasure she was giving me. To rectify the situation, I tried to reach for her panties, but they were out of reach while I was standing. She was watching paying attention to my dick, not my face, so she didn't know why I had been reaching—she just knew I was trying to move. She again stopped sucking, stroking me, and looked up to see what I was up to. I responded by leaning over her, kissing her, and touching the outside of her panties. I rubbed her crotch blindly while kissing her; I felt her hips moving in response. Encouraged, I gently guided her to lay on her back, kissing her and rubbing her. She parted her thighs to provide access. This made it easier for me to now slip my fingers under her panties, and for the first time I felt the warm wetness inside. I noticed that her breath immediately became shallower.

I kissed and stroked her a little longer, then scooted over so that I was between her legs. I grabbed her panties on both sides and pulled; she helpfully lifted her butt so they came off easier. She pointed both legs straight up in the air, allowing me to pull them off with a single, straight shot. When they cleared her toes, she spread her legs wide, knees bent, and I went to work on her crotch.

Kelly had a bikini wax of course. Other than that she had all her pubic hair, but it appeared to have been groomed, much like a man might maintain a beard; there were no tangles or snarls among the dark curls. Her labia were gently flushed with color but still formed a tightly closed line. I slipped a finger between her hair and gently along the length of her slit. She was well aroused and wet; her lips started opening with just the slightest of pressure. I slipped a finger into her snatch, testing the waters in a sense; there was plenty of lubrication as far as I could reach.

I gently licked the area around her clitoris; I felt the knob rising up to meet me, and also noticed changes in her breath. I used my middle for forefingers to gently part her labia, then ran my tongue up and down the soft, tender flesh this action exposed. I then used the forefingers of both hands to spread her lips open even wider, and again ran my tongue along the soft flesh inside. The smell of her juices surrounded me.

I returned my attention to her clit, slipping two fingers into her vagina at the same time. I could feel her hips grinding against me, semi-voluntarily assisting my building her towards orgasm. She ran one hand through my hair, encouraging me. I looked up at her; my view was dominated by her large breasts, but I could see enough of her face to tell that she had her eyes closed and was getting very aroused.

You never know what to expect when you have sex with a new partner for the first time, but I was pretty confident that I was close to bringing Kelly to orgasm. I returned my attention between her legs with renewed vigor. I resumed my two-finger split position, licking her up and down but concentrating on her clitoris. Her hips were nearly bucking like a bronco now, and she couldn't have controlled her moans anymore if she wanted to. Now I felt two hands on the back of my head, holding me into position, while she ground her pubic bone into my tongue. "Oh...oh...oh..." she said, and then I felt her entire body tense up momentarily. Immediately after, I felt shudders emanating from her diaphragm and coursing throughout her entire body, accompanied by "mmm....mmmm" sounds.

When the pulsing stopped, I gently licked her pussy, looking up at her, happy that I had been able to bring her to orgasm. But she reached for me and pulled me up; she wanted to kiss me, damn the pussy juice all over my face. But she kept her legs wide open while she kissed me, and I felt her hands groping for my dick. She wanted me to seal the deal.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I wasn't wearing a condom, and I didn't know if she was protected or not. "Are you sure this is all right, I mean, that this is safe?" I asked indirectly.

Kelly smiled with lusty eyes, and whispered "The same friends that convinced me to pack my sexy dress convinced me I should go back on the pill again. I figured I'd want it eventually, and now was as a good a time as any." As she said this, she was lining up my dick with her pussy; all I needed to do was push it in. "I'm sure glad I did," she added.All systems go. I pushed my hips forward, and my dick slid easily into Kelly's well-oiled vagina.

Mouths and pussys both feel awesome when they envelop a dick, but they are not interchangeable; each has its own unique feel, its own advantages and disadvantages as a source of erotic stimulation. A pussy may not have a tongue to provide focused stimulation, but a mouth is designed primarily for chewing food; it can't replicate the feeling of soft, warm, gentle pressure on all sides over the entire length of a penis. If felt like heaven when I buried my cock inside of her.

Kelly moaned while I entered her; it must have felt good from her end, too. Her hand no longer necessary, she let go and crooked her arm above her head. She closed her eyes, feeling me inside her, often emitting noises that belied her pleasure.

I propped my arms down next to her and watched her respond to my thrusting. Her breasts rebounded satisfyingly with every push. Her face communicated unreserved enjoyment. She curled her hips up slightly to facilitate my penetration. She was beautiful, and completely in the moment.

Something must have told her that I was watching her, because she opened her eyes and looked at me. We looked each other in the eyes without breaking the pace of our fucking. She put her hands on my shoulders, smiling slightly; she would close her eyes momentarily from time to time, when it felt particularly good. Then the reached for my neck and pulled me down; she French kissed me while I did my best to keep sliding in and out of her pussy.

When she let go of my neck, I put my arms down in the indentations of her waist. Then I pulled her legs, placed one on each of my shoulders, and thrust in as far as I could go. My thrusts now penetrated her even more deeply. But as I kept thrusting I noticed that her moaning wasn't as loud, and I think she didn't like having her legs between us as much as before. So I let her legs slide off my shoulders; she again bent her knees and spread her thighs, but this time she pulled back on her knees with her hands, pulling them up to her chest, giving me even more access to her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and I noticed her skin start to redden with a flush of excitement. The way that she lay there, opening herself to me, struck a chord in my spine; my excitement began to rise, building towards an inevitable orgasm.

Pure arousal drove me forward; I picked up the urgency of my thrusting, unable to slow down now even if I wanted to. She immediately sensed what was happening; she opened her eyes so that she could watch me as I peaked. She moved her hands from her knees to my shoulders—without altering the angle of her spreading for me. My eyes were open but my mind was barely aware of what I was seeing; the pleasurable sensations traveling up my spinal cord were crowding everything else out of my brain. I was dimly aware of her gazing at me softly, tenderly, and of her biting her lip. I suspect she knew it was very sexy when she bit her lip, but by that point any additional stimulation was like throwing a brick in the Grand Canyon. My dick, her pussy, our friction—it was taking me over.

Then it happened—I felt my dick gain extra rigidity, and nuts received the signal to release. The orgasm was about to arrive, and could not be derailed. She could feel the extra stiffness, too, and knew my time had come. I press my pelvis against hers hard, pushing my dick as far into her depths as I could reach. My dick exploded once, twice, three times, each accompanied by feelings of indescribable pleasure through the wholeness of my being. A slight pause, two more spurts, and it was over.

As soon as my ejaculating stopped, Kelly reached for me and pulled me down to kiss me. She left her legs open, and I left my dick inside her. It had been a long time since I had felt so close to another human being.

I propped myself up on my elbows, dick still in her but shrinking fast, and looked into her beautiful eyes. I wanted to say "I love you," but I knew that that was post-coital thinking. At that point I knew I liked her a lot, and felt very close to her at that moment, but I didn't know yet that it was truly love. But I definitely should say something.

"That was...oh my god..." I stammered.

"That was wonderful," she interrupted, then kissed me. "Thank you."

"Me? No, you're..." I protested.

She silenced me with a finger on my mouth. "You don't have to say anything—just hold me."

And that what I did. I pulled out, lay next to her, and held her close in my arms. I kissed her from time to time, stroked her skin, but mostly just held her and enjoyed being close to her—for 45 minutes. And I would have stayed that way, but it was 11:30. Anthony's movie might not really last until 12, and I didn't want the first time he met Kelly to be him finding her naked in bed with his dad.

What happened next was laughable. We looked like two teenagers caught in the act in an R-rated comedy, whose parents just walked in to the house and they have less than a minute to put their clothes back on and make it look like they were doing something, anything other than what in fact they were doing. We frantically tossed this on and that on, straightened this, flattened that—and when we were done, we still looked obviously tussled. We looked at each crumpled other and both burst out laughing. She came to me at a normal pace now, and we embraced and kissed a long, passionate kiss.

I finally thought of something suave to say. "Thank you, Kelly, for making this cruise one of the best times of my life."

She looked up at me with big, green eyes, and I could tell that she felt the same way. And the best part of it was, this wasn't the end—it was just the beginning.

Suddenly there was a noise at the door, and seconds later Anthony burst in. He was quite surprised to find me awake and a stranger in his room.

"Uh, oh, sorry," he started in.

"Hi Anthony, how was the movie?" I asked.

"Um, it was good," he said. That's all he ever said.

"Anthony, I'd like you to meet Kelly," I said.

"Nice to meet you," Kelly said holding out her hand; Anthony mumbled the same as he shook it.

"Kelly lives in Chicago, and I'm going to going down to visit her in a week or so," I said. "Oh, that reminds me; let me write down your address."

I wrote down her information on the ship's stationary and programmed her phone numbers into my phone immediately. Then she took my arm and I escorted her back to her cabin, giving her a long, I'm-going-to-miss-you-but-I'll-see-you-soon kiss. Then we opened the door, Kelly went in, Heather came out, and the evening was over.

-------------------

I was disappointed that I didn't see Kelly at all the morning we disembarked, but it wasn't that surprising; we were taking a bus to the airport, while she was getting picked up by her parents and spending another week in Florida. I called her on her cell, however, when I got back home, to tell her I had made it and make sure she had too.

She was still in Florida that next weekend, but by the weekend after that she was back and I went down to visit her. For six months, I went to visit Kelly every weekend. Sometimes I would stay for a couple of days and we could sleep together; other times schedules permitted nothing more than a few hours of visiting on Sunday. Either way, I just liked being with her, and I spent the rest of my week thinking about and looking forward to the time I would see her. And we talked on the phone every day.

After three months I felt confident enough in my feelings to tell her that I loved her. She immediately responded that she loved me too—the only reason she hadn't said those magic words before was because I hadn't. There's nothing worse than to love someone that doesn't love you back.

After six months I told her I really wished she could come live with me, or me with her, if there was anyway way it could be done. Within the month Kelly was able to arrange a transfer to a branch office within commuting distance from my house. She picked up and moved in with me, and we became one happy, blended family.

We took another cruise one year after the one where we met. I proposed to Kelly on our last night at sea. The following year we did the cruise again—only this time, the Captain married us in the grand foyer on the first night out.

Ever year since, all six of us have taken the same cruise, on the same week, to celebrate our finding love on a family cruise. Next year, it will be all seven of us.

Funny, Kelly's due date is exactly nine months since our last cruise ended. If it's a boy, I don't think we're going to have any choice but to name him Mick.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
540 Followers