Love On the Run Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Jessie changed into comfortable denim shorts and a tank top, popped a bowl of popcorn, and sat in the living room with a bottle of Coke. The entertainment system was huge and not for the first time she wondered why the house lay abandoned. The story of the Kellners must have been something out an eighties nighttime soap opera.

She watched some thrillers and dozed off on the couch after the third film.

"Jessie?"

She woke to her name, wondering why Henry had returned. "Ungh?"

The light flicked on and the sight that greeted her was a mad one. Julian stood there, deeply tanned, his hair looked darker, almost black, and it was shorter, shaggy to his collar. So many times she had dreamt of him but always he looked as he had the last time she'd seen him. "Julian?" She sat up.

His look was intense and he reached for her.

She clutched at him and met his lips desperately. If this was a dream, it was a doozy. He tasted like smoke and man, something spicy and unique to Julian. His hands were rough as they slid beneath her tank top, and when he felt her bare breasts unhindered by a bra he made a sound like a whimper.

She arched into the touch as his thumbs slid across her nipples. Clutching at his arms she wanted more, and felt his shirt realizing it buttoned up. With her own animal cry of lust she ripped it open, buttons popping off.

Her shirt went over her head and he knelt before her. Splaying her hands on his chest Jessie could only throw her head back when his hungry mouth found the tip of a breast. Digging her fingers into his hair now she arched into him, desperate for more.

One of his hands popped the button on her shorts and slid in, finding her already wet. She shrieked when one thick finger parted her lips and stroked her clit, pumping her hips. At her moans he groaned and ducked his head to her other breast.

"Juli-An!"

He chuckled, turned her, and forced her to lie back down. Julian kissed her lips, sliding his mouth against hrs again and again, his tongue filling her as he jerked her shorts down. He tore the panties and then a thick finger filled her. He twisted his hand until his thumb covered her clit and then he began to move it.

Impatiently she reached down and found his pants secured with a tie. Undoing it she reached and found his cock bare and hard. He cried out against her as she cupped him, squeezing tight, but he got the message. His pants were off quickly and he settled between her legs.

"Jessie," he breathed, holding himself above her his eyes stared down into hers as his cock brushed against her wet folds.

"Julian," she pled, nearly sobbing, and he slammed in.

He froze there, their eyes locked. She was tight from all those long, lonely months, and it felt as if he were even bigger than she remembered.

"No," he said, a decision reached, and he pulled out. She cried and tried to follow as he climbed off but with supreme confidence Julian pushed her back, but turned her so her feet hit the floor. Kneeling between her legs he cupped her ass, brought her forward, and proceeded to torture her.

Jessie slung her legs over his shoulders as he licked, sucked, and drove her mad. A finger joined the effort of his mouth as his tongue flicked over her clit. When the finger speared hr and pressed against the spot inside her, a wall fell and with swift agony Jessie climaxed. Julian moaned in approval, the vibrations pushing her to a fever pitch, and she thrashed on the couch, pinned by him as he refused to give her quarter.

Before it faded he dropped her, kneeling still he straightened, and slammed back in. She rode him, or maybe he rode her, she couldn't tell. Their bare flesh pressed together as her sliding thrusts met his. She felt full, swollen, needful, and simmered on the verge of another climax.

Julian fucked her hard, desperate. He bit her lip and smiled at her cry, but surrendered to the feel of her tongue sliding along his. Over and over and over they clashed together, sliding in harmony, taking each other deeper and deeper. Jessie lost herself to his driving thrusts, wrapped in his arms, surrounded by Julian.

It was real, truly real, and tears filled her eyes even as her muscles tightened and her mind spiraled upward. His panting breaths came closer and closer as his hard cock filled her deliciously. She tightened and then exploded, screaming out her pleasure.

Julian roared and filled her with his hot cum, his fingers clamped hard on her hips. Jessie wailed with it, hips jerking, riding out the storm. It felt like an eon before they came down, dizzily kissing.

"How?" She asked between kisses. "When?" She moaned at the feel of his tongue. "Why?"

Laughing, he pulled back.

"I miss your real hair," he said pulling back.

"I don't like yours short," she said, miffed those had been his first real words.

He pulled out and stood, holding a hand out. "Come on, Henry tells me you have a great bathroom. Let's clean up and I'll tell you everything."

She lead him up to the master bath where there was a tub that could fit six. She filled it and added some soap before sliding in. Julian ceased nuzzling her and joined her, leaning back facing her.

He looked at her oddly. "You know, I don't want to tell you details. I want to leave that life behind."

"What do you mean?"

"I quit. Everyone who ever wanted you hurt is dead or in prison. Luckily there weren't that many left. I saw it through and quit last month. In Henry's line of work he needed help, a kind of private detective. That's far more interesting, and less people shoot at me."

"Henry told me my mother had some money, it's mine now."

"It's not that. Jessie, I was the one who begged Henry to help you. If you'd gone with the Marshals I'd never have found you again. You didn't let me tell you what I wanted to that last night.' He sat up and grabbed one of the stacked washcloths, pulling a leg and scrubbing her foot. "I had to make sure you were safe, but once you were I was going to follow you. The second we rounded up all of Salazar's men I quit. I gave a deposition just two days ago. They think I'm dead."

She blinked, surprised. Jessie's mouth opened but no words came out.

"Henry did the same thing for me. You're looking at Jonathon Garcia."

She laughed. It was a rich, freeing sound, and once she began she couldn't stop. He watched her, bemused, until she laughed herself out. 'This is mad."

"Henry found work for me here. You'll go to school, we'll squat in this strange joint, and when you're finished we can partner."

"Oh, Julian." He meant it. He'd left his life behind for her. They were both free to start again. Tears filled her eyes once more.

"Jessie, there's only one thing left to ask you."

"Oh?" She grabbed another washcloth and dabbed at her eyes.

He dropped her leg and reached for her hands. "Will you marry me?"

She cried harder. "Yes," she sobbed out.

He jerked her forward and kissed her tears away. They made love again and said goodbye to Jessica Andrews and Julian Vasquez. Staying up all night they planned their lives, both happy to have a plan, a free and bright future. But best of all, there was a future of hope and love and stability; there was no more love on the run.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers