Love on the Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

Jim gave his sister a stunned look. He wanted to say something and words filled his mind, but she had rendered him mute with her brash remark. Never before had their relationship been overtly sexual like this. It made him anxious, but it turned him on even more. His cock was rock hard and his heart was pounding.

Amy drew her knees up on the couch and turned to face her brother. "You got a good look at them, didn't you?" she said in a silky voice.

"Yeah..." he admitted with a groan as he gave her a sideways stare.

"And what did you think?" she drawled.

"That I shouldn't be looking at them because you're my sister," he replied, then let out a nervous laugh.

Amy laughed. "And what else?" she prodded, inching closer to him.

Jim noticed the wild, mercurial look in his sister's eyes and it excited him to know that she was turned-on too. It also made him less concerned about being honest about his feelings for her. "That they looked nice... big," he said in a raspy voice as his eyes moved down her body.

"Thanks," she whispered. "I didn't wear a bra today 'cause I thought you needed a little... cheering-up."

Jim chuckled but said nothing as he looked at his sister sitting beside him.

"I've had enough wine to not be shy about saying what's on my mind," Amy told him. "And you shouldn't be either, Jim. I know that earlier in the kitchen wasn't the first time that you've checked out my tits, but that's okay. I like it when you do." Amy gave her brother an anxious look as she waited for him to say something.

The wine had dulled Jim's senses some, but what his sister said was like a jolt to them. His cock was pulsing with his hammering heart and pushing upwards at his jeans. He smiled at Amy and quickly moved his eyes over her curves. Her skirt had climbed up her legs as she repositioned herself on the couch and her knees were apart enough to allow him to see a portion of her inner right thigh. Her smooth skin looked soft and he wanted to run his hand up over it towards the softest part of her. His hard cock seemed to be begging for release as he imagined touching her through her panties as they kissed.

"You like it when I stare at them?" he asked in a hoarse voice, wanting to make sure he didn't misunderstand.

Amy gave him a shy smile and gently nodded her head. "Yeah... it makes me feel sexy and naughty," she said.

"But guys must check them out all the time," he replied.

"Yeah, but I only like it when you do it," his sister said. "They're not you, Jim... they're not Mr. Right."

Jim twisted around on the couch and gave his sister another surprised stare. "Me?" he gasped.

"Yes, you, silly," she said. "Remember how you said earlier something about why does the perfect woman have to be your sister? I know you were only joking -- or maybe just a little -- but that's how I feel about you."

"I wasn't joking that much, Amy," he said. "I'd love to find someone just like you in every way."

Amy slid closer to her brother. She wrapped her arms around his midriff and rested her head on his shoulder. "Stop looking, Little Brother," she breathed. "You can have me anytime you want."

Jim slipped his arm round his sister's waist, resting his hand on the curve of her hip and looked down at her. His mind was in turmoil as emotions and worries consumed him. "I... that... would be wonderful, Amy -- I know it would. I've even thought about it a few times," he said. "But you know we can't do anything."

Amy raised her head so her sultry eyes met his. "Not even a little?" she said as a teasing grin washed over her face.

Jim's heart was beating so rapidly now that it almost frightened him. He knew that his sister must have noticed the bulge in his jeans, but he didn't care. He began to hope that she would. "What do you mean?" he asked, content to follow her lead.

Amy picked up the remote and turned the television off, then moved closer to her brother. "I mean this..." she said in a hush.

Jim watched in disbelief as his sister sat up and pulled the hem of her blouse from her skirt and began unbuttoning it. Once it was open all the way she pulled it open to reveal her breasts to him. They were round and firm and hung down slightly. Her copper-coloured nipples were hard and thick, surrounded by areolas that were slightly lighter and perhaps a few inches around. They were perfect, just as Jim already thought -- although this was the first time he had ever seen his sister topless, except in fantasies.

"God... Amy, you're beautiful," he breathed as he admired her beautiful body.

"Thanks... you don't know how many times I've wondered what you'd think if you saw me... like this," she said. "I was worried you might not like how I look."

"Are you crazy?" he said and gave a throaty laugh.

Amy smiled, embarrassed by her insecurity. "No, but... I love you, Jim, and it matters so much what you think... how you feel about me," she said bashfully.

"I love you too," he said. "And stop worrying about that. I think you know how I feel now." As he spoke, Jim's eyes moved from his sister's pretty face to her perfect breasts.

Amy grinned. "I think I had a pretty good idea how you felt when you showed up today," she said.

"Oh...?" he grunted.

"Yeah," she breathed. "When I hugged you, you felt... hard."

Jim's eyes darted to his lap and his smile faded. "Oh... sorry," he mumbled.

Amy leaned closer, feeling her heavy breasts sway, and gave his hand a squeeze as she smiled. "No, don't apologize," she said. "That's how I want you to feel for me. For a minute I thought about saying to hell with supper and dragging you into my bedroom."

Jim's smile returned and he watched the subtle movements of his sister's heavy breasts as she leaned over him, her thumb stroking the back of his hand. "I do... a lot -- feel that way, I mean," he confessed.

Amy's smile widened and her narrowed eyes moved to his lap for a moment, then back to his face. "Like now, right?" she surmised.

Jim gave her a nod and a shy grin.

Amy let out a soft moan and slipped her arms around her brother again so she could rest her body against his. "What are we going to do, Jim?" she asked as she slowly stroked his stomach.

His arm went around her and he moved his hand under her blouse, wanting to stroke her back and feel her soft, warm skin. "I don't know," he said. "Nothing, I guess... we can't."

Amy gave another velvety moan and wiggled against him as he caressed her back. "But we're doing something now," she told him. "Most brothers and sisters don't do this. Most sisters don't show their brothers their tits."

"Then I'm glad you're not like most sisters," he quipped.

Amy laughed. "And I'm glad you're not like most brothers, or you might have called me a perverted slut."

His sister's words anguished Jim and he eased her away from him so he could look into her eyes. "Never for an instant think that I could ever feel that about you, Amy," he said. "I love you." Then he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Amy felt her eyes getting damp and she gave him a grateful smile and kissed his cheek. "I love you so much, Jim," she said in a shaky voice. "Thank-you for reassuring me."

Jim pulled his sister back to him. He kissed the top of her head and resumed stroking her back. "It's important to me that you know that and never doubt it," he told her. He looked down at her round breasts pressed to him and ran his fingers over her right one, then gently squeezed it. It was firm and felt heavy as his fingers slid along the underside and pushed up.

"Mmmmm... I've been hoping you'd do that," she moaned.

"Since when?" he joked.

His sister giggled. "Since you were about sixteen," she shot back.

Jim gave his sister's dusky nipple a pinch, then rubbed his thumb around it, listening to her soft moans. "That's about how long I've wanted to feel them," he told her.

"Well, from now on, whenever we're alone, they're all yours," she told him. "Don't wait for me to offer or make the first move, okay?"

"Really?" he asked.

"Really. I'll never say 'no' to you, Jim."

As he continued to caress and squeeze his sister's breast while he held her, Jim pondered her remark, wondering just how literally to take it. But for now he was perfectly happy with the sea change in their relationship. It was something he had craved for years and was surprised and elated that she too felt the same. He looked down at her laying against him, then at how her breast overflowed from his wide palm and splayed fingers. He licked his fingertip, then traced it around her thick nipple before giving it a tug. She moaned and clutched him tighter as she slowly writhed against him. Then she grew still and let out a sigh, silently laying against him.

The sky eventually grew dark and turned sapphire as the siblings remained in a lover's embrace. When they had gone in to the living room earlier Amy had not needed to turn a light on. Now only the glow of the light from the kitchen and one down the hall illuminated the apartment. Jim glanced at his watch and saw that it was approaching eleven o'clock. He looked down at his sister, wondering if she was asleep and softly spoke her name.

"Yeah..." she replied. She sounded either tired or very aroused. Jim thought maybe it was both.

"Are you getting sleepy?" he asked.

"A little. You?"

"Yeah," he told her.

Amy sat up and brushed her long brown hair over her shoulders, then looked down at her exposed chest. She stared into her brother's eyes as she shrugged her blouse off and dropped it on the couch behind her. "I guess there's no point in me keeping that on anymore," she giggled.

"No," he said, running his eyes up and down her exquisite body.

"Want to get to bed?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I suppose," he said reluctantly, although he just wanted to keep holding her.

Amy got up from the couch and reached out for her brother's hand. He watched her pendulous breasts sway before him, then smiled up at her as she pulled at his hand.

"Let's go," she said.

"Where?" he asked.

"My room." She tugged harder at his hand, coaxing him to his feet.

"I'm, ah, sleeping on the couch, remember?" Jim stood up. He felt his sister's hand brush over the bulge in his jeans as she gave his hand a soft squeeze. His cock throbbed and he moved closer to her, feeling her left breast caress his arm and the back of her hand rub his hard shaft.

"Come on, Jim," she pleaded. "I've got a big bed, and what's the difference if we hold one another there or on the couch? Besides, I'm too tired to do anything more than that." Amy giggled as she began leading her brother out of the living room.

"Okay, but hold on. I need to make a pit stop."

Jim let go of his sister's hand and went in to the bathroom. When he came back out he found Amy leaning against the wall, waiting for him. He stopped and smiled as his eyes moved over her bare chest and down to her hips, then up again. She looked beautiful and he could hardly believe he was fortunate enough that she shared his forbidden feelings. His cock began to stiffen again and he wanted to pull her to him so he could run his hands over her entire body.

"My turn," she said as she brushed past him into the bathroom.

While Jim waited in the hallway for his sister to emerge from the bathroom he reached down and slowly rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. After about ten seconds he forced himself to stop, fearing that if he didn't he would either cum or push the boundaries with his sister farther than she was ready to.

"Okay... bedtime," Amy said as she left the bathroom.

She guided him to her bedroom and turned on a small lamp on the night stand beside her bed. She looked lovely, bathed in the soft glow of the light. "Time for you to get topless too, Little Brother," she joked. "I can't be the only one who's almost naked."

Suddenly Jim felt shy and modest, but he began unbuttoning his shirt. He tugged it from inside his jeans and tossed it aside. When he looked up he saw that his sister had slid out of her skirt and taken her sandals off. Now she was sitting on the side of the bed, wearing only a pair of steel blue panties. The front was lacey and the sides cut high to reveal her flared hips. Now only her most secret and private spot was covered by a strip of wispy material. Jim's eyes focused on it after they moved up her smooth thighs.

"Want me to turn around while you take your pants off?" she said and smirked.

When her brother didn't reply Amy laid down on the bed and moved to the far side with her back to him, then pulled the covers up around her waist. "Don't be embarrassed, Jim," she said as she stared at the wall. "You've just seen me nearly naked, and I already know you're... worked-up."

Jim said nothing as he kicked his shoes off and unzipped his jeans. As he slid them down his legs his hard shaft rose, pushing out at his boxers. He gave his sister a wary look and was relieved to see that she still had her back to him. He ran his eyes over her as he stepped out of his jeans and walked towards her bed.

When Amy felt the mattress quake beneath her as her brother got into bed she peered over her shoulder. "Can I look?" she asked with a titter.

"Yeah," her brother said as he pulled the covers up. He watched as she rolled over onto her back and smiled at him. Her firm breasts rose from her body like hills, capped by her hard nipples. He reached out and brushed the back of his hand over her right mound, dragging his fingernails over her soft skin.

Amy shuddered and felt her clit throb as her brother stroked her and raked his nails over her sensitive breast. She wanted to slide her hand inside her wet panties and rub her hard clit -- him watching her make herself cum would make it even more exciting for her.

"Mmmm... you're driving me crazy," she moaned.

"Sorry," he grunted as he took his hand away.

Amy rolled over on her side to face him, still smiling. "No, I meant it in a good way; I love it," she told him.

"Yeah, but I... it's just that..." Jim paused for a few moments to collect his thoughts, then said "Aren't you worried that this is happening a little too fast?"

"No," she said without hesitation. "How long have we thought about this -- seven... eight years? That's not sudden."

Jim turned to face his sister. His eyes moved to her breasts. He began rubbing her right nipple with his thumb as he watched the look of pleasure on her face. "I just worry that if we let it go too far it could do more damage in the long run than how good it is," he told her.

"I know what you mean, but we love each-other too much to allow that to happen. We've always been good at telling each other what's on our minds, so we have a good foundation. We're already best friends -- this just seems natural to me. Besides, what's going too far?" She gave her brother a teasing smile and waited for his answer.

"Well... you know," he said, afraid to say it out loud.

Amy raised up on her elbow and kissed her brother's cheek. She could feel her tingling nipples rub against the hair on her chest and she pressed her breasts harder against him. "You mean if you were to fuck your horny sister?" she breathed into his ear.

Jim's hard shaft twitched at his sister's salty talk and he put his arms around her and drug his nails lightly up her spine. She moaned and her body tensed for a moment. "God... Jim... I think I just came a little when you did that," she moaned.

"Wow... really?" he said as he stroked her sensitive back.

"Turn the light out and hold me while I fall asleep," she said as she moved against him. "I need to feel you against me and your arms around me."

Jim reached for the light on the night stand and switched it off. In the darkness, all he was aware of was the feeling of his beautiful sister lying across his chest as he held her and the love he felt for her.

###

Jim woke up before Amy the next morning. She was sleeping peacefully, her head on his shoulder and her soft hair covering part of his chest. Almost immediately his cock stiffened and rose, pushing up at his boxers. Jim smiled, concentrating on how Amy's breasts felt pressed to him and how soft her skin was as he gently ran his hand over her back. After a minute she stirred and smiled, looking at him through half-closed eyes.

"Mmmm... I want to wake up like this every morning from now on," she said, still sounding groggy.

"Me too," Jim said. "If only we could." He kissed her cheek and slid his hand over her firm ass through her panties, then gave it a squeeze.

"You've never felt my ass before," she remarked. "You're getting bolder -- I like it."

"There's lots of places I've never touched you," he said and gave her a lusty grin.

"I know how to change that," she said.

"Me too," he said as he grabbed her ass harder.

"No -- I meant if we took a shower together."

His sister's suggestion thrilled Jim, but it also made him uneasy. He shrugged, avoiding her eyes for a few seconds.

Amy sensed her brother's reluctance and wanted to put him at ease. She also wanted to see him naked -- feel him -- and feel his hands on her everywhere, stroking and probing. She kissed his cheek and slid her leg between his so her wet pussy was pressed to his thigh. She pushed down on him, feeling her clit throb and his hairy leg rub against her soft skin.

"Wouldn't that be fun?" she whispered into his ear. "You running your soapy hands all over my body."

Jim let out a soft moan and bent his leg slightly, grinding his thigh harder against her wet pussy as he held her tighter atop him.

"Wouldn't you rather feel my pussy than rub your leg against it? I'm so wet right now... you could just slide your finger in me and feel me squeeze it. Unless... you felt like bending me over and fucking me hard," she cooed.

Jim was almost dizzy with arousal as he listened to his sister talk dirty to him. His fingertips sank into her firm ass meat and he moved his hips, feeling his hard shaft rub over her hip. "God... Amy... you drive me wild," he moaned.

"That's what you do to me, Little Brother," she told him as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I bet you can feel how wet my pussy is through my panties."

"Yeah..." he sighed. "It feels wet... hot... soft."

"Do you want to feel how tight it is too?" she asked as she rubbed harder over his thigh.

"God, Amy... I want to," her brother moaned.

Amy rolled over on her back. She reached down and slid her panties off. With a grin she tossed them over her brother, onto the floor beside his jeans. Then she tugged the covers down to her knees, smiling up at him.

Jim sat up, and or the first time ran his eyes over the body he had desired for years, yet knew he was forbidden to even see like this. His eyes lingered on the thin strip of dark hair above his sister's wet folds. When she bent her left leg and parted her thighs he could see her pink lips, glistening with her juice. His tongue ran over his bottom lip and he wondered how she tasted.

"Go ahead, Little Brother... I'm all yours," she said.

Jim placed his hand on his sister's right knee and ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh. Her skin was soft and warm and he stopped inches before her wet petals and gave her inner thigh a squeeze. Then he ran his fingernails back down towards her knee. Amy moaned and arched her back, thrusting her round breasts upwards. She pinched a nipple between her fingers and gave it a tug.

"Don't tease me, Jim... shit...," she said through clenched teeth.

Jim bent down and kissed his sister's rosy cheek. "I love you," he said as he began rubbing her throbbing clit and spreading her juice over her lips.

"God... I love you too, Little Brother," she gasped. "Fuck, that feels so good... play with my juicy pussy. Feel how wet you make me."

Jim could feel Amy's dripping pussy grip his finger tighter as he began working it in and out. She lifted up from the bed to meet his probing and twisted her hips as her moans got louder. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking on her bottom lip and squeezing her right breast.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers