Love on the Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"God, you're beautiful," he said as he kissed her cheek again and pressed his thumb to her clit.

When Amy felt her brother remove his hand from her wet mound she opened her eyes with disappointment. Then she gave a faint cry of surprise as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards him. He knelt on the floor and slung her legs over his shoulders, holding onto her ass tightly. When his tongue slid up her wet pussy she cried out again, grabbing fistfuls of the sheet beneath her and arching her back.

"Oh fuck... god, Little Brother... yes, lick my tight cunt..." she moaned.

Jim spread his sister's lips apart and swirled his tongue around her pink pearl, breathing in her musky scent. He sucked on her clit as he slid a finger in her and began pumping. Her juice was beginning to run down his chin and he could tell she was getting close very quickly. He pinched her clit between his wet lips and tugged, then sucked harder as his finger continued to pump inside her. As she squeezed his finger harder he wiggled it inside her and pushed up on her G-spot, rubbing it hard until she lifted her hips, moaning louder. When her cries of pleasure grew louder he shoved his tongue deep in her, pressing his nose to her clit and moaning to make his tongue vibrate. He could feel her gripping him inside her him as she rubbed her wet lips over his mouth. A minute later she came in a series of moans and cries, writhing on the bed and calling out her brother's name.

Amy collapsed back on the bed, breathing hard as the last quakes of her orgasm rippled through her trembling body. The sheet she was on was damp and she could feel her juices running down to her ass. When she opened her eyes she saw Jim crouched between her open thighs and smiling. His mouth was shiny wet with her juice and he was licking his lips.

"God, Little Brother... you're amazing," she said in a ragged voice.

"So are you," he said as he slid closer and stroked her thighs.

When Amy sat up and saw the tent in her brother's boxers she grinned, then gently rubbed her foot over his shaft. Even touching him there in that way felt exciting and taboo to her, but she wanted more. "Stand up," she said.

Jim stood up and watched as his sister pulled his boxers down to his knees. His cock swelled some more and rose until it was aimed at her parted lips. She licked them, then wrapped them around the head of his cock. Sucking hard and giving the base of his shaft a squeeze she slid her mouth down. Jim moaned and ran his fingers through her hair and moved his hips, pushing his cock towards the back of her throat. She moaned and began working her mouth over his shaft.

"Oh god, Amy... that feels so good," he moaned as he held onto her head.

His sister slid her mouth off of his throbbing shaft and smiled up at him. Still holding his cock in her hand, she gave it a few slow strokes. Then she ran her tongue down to his full balls and back up to the head to flick it over the tip. She could feel his pulse as she gripped him. "Cum in my mouth... I want to taste you," she said.

When Jim felt her hot, wet mouth envelop him again he moaned and thrust his hips. She let out moans of encouragement and sucked harder. He began pumping, fucking his sister's mouth as she held his hips. Jim looked down, watching his wet cock slide in and out of Amy's mouth and listening to her moan and suck. She began playing with her right nipple and this excited him even more. He pulled at her hair as he pushed his cock deep in her.

When he knew he couldn't hold off any longer Jim let out a loud moan and a final thrust as his cock erupted in his sister's hot mouth. She gripped the base of his meat and sucked harder until he began to soften, then slowly slid her tight lips towards the head, hoping to milk the last bit of his cum from him.

Jim sat down on the bed beside his sister, panting and smiling at her. He put his arms around her to pull her to him so he could kiss her pink cheek. "That was the wildest thing that's ever happened to me. Thanks... god... I love you, Amy," he said.

Amy smiled at her brother and rested her head on his shoulder. "You can't imagine how many times I've thought about doing that to you," she said as she ran her hand over his left thigh. Then she looked up at him. "So, how about that shower?" she said. "I think we both could use one after that."

Her brother laughed as he stood up. "Yeah, but I can't promise that you won't need another one before I leave," he said.

"Mmmm... promise me that I will," she breathed.

The hot water of the shower felt good as it washed over Jim, but it did not even begin to compare to how wonderful it was to run his soapy hands over his sister's naked body after yearning to for so many years. He pressed himself to her firm ass and ran his hands up her stomach to her full breasts. He caressed them, then pinched her thick nipples as he kissed her neck. When he felt her reach behind to fondle his balls he moved his hips, rubbing them into her palm.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are," he said and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks," Amy replied. "I guess it runs in the family. I've always thought you were really hot; I was just scared to do anything."

"I know the feeling," her brother replied. He slid his hand down her exquisite body and cupped her mound. The heel of his hand rubbed against her clit and when she moaned he pushed harder, rotating his wrist.

Amy reached for the tap and turned the water off. "Come on, let's get out of here," she said.

The siblings watched one another as they dried off. Both of them still slightly overwhelmed by what was happening between them. After so many years of hiding their feelings and thinking that they would never become lovers it was hard to believe that it had finally transpired.

Amy's eyes ran down her brother's damp body to his cock. Her clit began to pulse as she thought that soon he would be hard again. She reached out and cupped his balls, smiling at him. "You know, next time, I'm going to want this somewhere other than my mouth," she told him with a wanton grin.

Jim tossed his towel onto the counter and placed his hands on her hips. He moved her closer until her hard nipples grazed his chest. "Are you sure, Amy?" he said. "I want that too; I have for years. But maybe we should draw the line at that."

His sister released his sac and slid her arms around his waist, tugging him closer. "I have no line with you, Jim," she said. "I decided that years ago, but was just too nervous to act on it."

"I feel the same. I just want to be perfectly sure you won't regret it," he said.

"My only regret with you is not jumping on you years ago," she said and laughed. "And that will be my only one."

"Same here," he told her. "But now we get to make up for lost time."

"Let's go get some breakfast," she said. "We're going to need the energy."

Amy held her brother's hand and lead him out of the bathroom, but when she felt him tug at her she stopped and turned.

"Don't you want to put something on?" he asked.

Amy gave her head a shake. "The only thing I want on me is your cum," she said. "Why -- don't you want me naked?"

Jim laughed. "Yes, all the time," he said.

Amy turned and she and her brother went to the kitchen. Neither were very hungry, but they sat down and had some cereal and juice. Later, when Jim got up to put his dishes in the sink Amy followed him with her eyes. Her clit jumped when she noticed he had the beginning of an erection. Wearing only a grin, she got up and stood beside him at the sink. She reached down and ran her palm along the underside of his shaft to the head.

Jim let out a quiet moan and cupped his sister's left breast in his hand. He pushed up on it and bent down to flick his tongue over her thick nipple. He squeezed her mound harder, sinking his fingertips into it and began to suck and tug at her hard nub with his tight lips.

"Oh... yeah... suck on them, Jim," his sister purred.

She ran her fingers up the nape of his neck and held his head to her breast as she played with his hair. When she felt his shaft rub over her pink lips she looked down and smiled, then held it in her hand. She pushed it up to her hard clit and rocked her hips. Soon she felt him getting harder and thicker. By then she was more than wet enough to take him.

"God, I love your tits," her brother said. He looked up and smiled, still kneading her firm breasts.

"You can fuck them if you want, but there's somewhere else I want this first." She gave his shaft another squeeze as she spoke, feeling it throb in her hot hand.

"Mmmm... that sounds good to me," he said with a grin as he began to pump his hard cock into her fist. "I've wanted this for years, Amy."

"Me too," she sighed.

"Then now's the time," her brother said.

Jim kissed her cheek and held his sister's hand as they walked towards her bedroom. He got on to her bed and pulled her down beside him. His hand ran down her side to her hip as he moved her onto her back.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she told him.

Amy bent her knees and parted her soft thighs as she reached out to her brother. She held his muscular arms tight as he moved between her legs. She watched the head of his shaft move closer to her soft, wet folds as she curled her legs around his. When he pushed into her she moaned and lifted her ass up to meet his thrust, then squeezed his shaft as it stretched and filled her for the first time.

"Fuck me, Little Brother," she said as her nails dig into his shoulder. "I've needed you for so long."

Jim began moving his hips, thrusting his thick shaft in and out of his sister's dripping pussy. He looked down into her eyes and smiled. He kissed her forehead and began moving faster, watching her breasts jiggle.

"Mmmm... you feel so good," he said. "I love you, Ms. Right."

"I love you too, Mr. Right," she replied as she pushed back at him, matching his rhythm.

Amy clutched at his shoulders, feeling him pumping in her and knocking against her throbbing clit with each deep thrust. His weight on her, pushing her into the bed, felt good and she hugged him tight.

"Harder, Little Brother... fuck your horny sister... show me what you've thought about doing to me all these years."

Jim's heavy breathing matched Amy's as he continued working his slick shaft in her tight pussy. He looked down, watching himself slide in and out of her, then at the look on pleasure on her pretty face. He had never felt more love for her than at that moment.

"I'm so close, Amy..." he groaned.

"Cum on me... shoot your cum all over me, Jim... I want to see it running down my body," she said in a ragged voice.

Jim pulled out from his sister's soaked pussy and straddled her. He began stroking his cock as she looked up watching him and running her hands over his thighs. He came with a loud groan, shooting a stream of cum over her breasts. A second smaller rope landed on her quivering stomach. He kept pumping his tool in his hand until he felt it begin to soften. He wiped the last drop running from his slit on to her stomach then lay down beside Amy. He smiled at her and shifted his eyes to the puddles of his cum on her breasts.

"Finally... my brother's cum on my tits," she said as she began spreading his jism over her hard nipples.

Jim slid closer and rested his arm across her stomach. "You look so sexy," he said. "I don't want this day to end."

Amy turned on her side and looked into his eyes. "We have all of today and tonight, until we have to go to work tomorrow morning," she reminded him.

Jim put his arm around her and pulled her to him. She laid her head on his chest, dragging her fingers up and down the trail of hair leading to his spent cock. The siblings, now lovers too, stayed like that for close to ten minutes. No words were shared or needed to be. After a while, Jim said what was on his mind.

"Try to promise me something, Amy, if you can and want to," he said.

"What?" she asked with curiosity.

"That no matter what -- no matter who we might meet or even if we get married -- that you won't close the door to this part of our relationship," he said.

Amy's eyes widened in surprise. She paused, thinking, then smiled. "You mean that we still sneak off somewhere once in a while and get it on?" she said.

"Exactly," her brother said. "I know it's asking a lot, Amy. But I can't ever see me not wanting you in that way -- regardless of who else might be in my life. Hell, I know I could love another woman like I do you."

"I know," she said with a sigh. "I've thought the same about you, even before this weekend." She paused a few moments as her eyes darted about, then returned to his face. "Yes," she said emphatically. "You've got yourself a deal, Little Brother. I promise -- lovers forever."

"Lovers forever," her brother echoed.

Amy leaned in to her brother. At first her moist lips just brushed over his mouth. Then they each parted their lips and softly pressed their mouths together. Jim felt her tongue darting over him and he sucked and tugged at her bottom lip as he rolled her over on to her back.

The sun was high in the sky. Jim and Amy had the rest of the day and that night to be together in bed. But more importantly, they knew they also had the rest of their lives ahead of them as lovers.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers