Love Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'd have to be muscular and shaved with a big, pretty cock," she answered. As usual her idea of hot and mine were perfectly aligned. "So would you do it?"

"I think you're right. Under the right circumstances it would be hot so yes I would in the right situation. Does that surprise you?"

"Kind of, but not really," she replied. "I know you better than anyone remember."

"Even myself apparently," I teased. I had never connected with anyone so completely on any level much less every level before and from there our fantasies took off unfettered by social conventions. She asked if I would swallow a load of cum and I told her that I would. She asked if I would let a guy fuck my ass and I told her that I probably would.

"What about a glory hole?" She had once asked and I told her that because of disease gloryholes were scary but the idea did seem hot and she agreed. It seemed there was almost nothing we wouldn't at least consider and I suspected that hadn't changed in our time apart.

"I was thinking how hot it would be to have another guy with us and feeling his cock rubbing against mine while we double penatrate you," I answered her question honestly.

"Oh yeah, would you like that Piggy?" She teased. She had given me that nickname when we were first together and exploring Femdom. It had stuck with me and even when I was in a dominant role I embraced my inner pig slut.

"Yes ma'am," I answered as we transitioned from her being submissive to me taking the subservient role. Our interaction had always been seemless and while the stress of the outside factors had made us fight when we were first together we had always worked well together because we were cut from the same cloth.

"Do you still crave a big juicy cock in your sexy mouth," she asked. She pushed her fingers into my mouth and I could taste her pussy on her skin. My heart raced and my cock stirred anew.

"Yes Mistress," I said sheepishly as I lost myself deep in her beautiful hazel green eyes. I remembered looking into her eyes like that the time we were in Las Vegas with friends of mine years earlier. We had just gazed into each other with glazed expressions and I'd never felt more loved before or since.

"Good," she purred in a deep sexy tone. "I'd like that too. And I'd like to feel two cocks inside me at once. Would that make you jealous?"

"A little," I confessed. When we were first discussing threesomes I had never allowed myself to consider another man fucking her but in our time away from each other I had grown. I knew it would be painful to watch another man's cock giving her pleasure but I realized how selfish it was to deny her what she was not only willing but anxious to experience with me, especially since we had discussed sharing a woman dozens of times. The truth was that I loved her and I wanted her to experience all that life had to offer. Her happiness had always been first and foremost to me and watching her experience pleasures that only two men at one time could bring her would far outweigh any petty jealousy I would feel when another man was inside of her.

Her soft hand reached between my legs and she squeezed my still flaccid but stirring cock. I'd already cum twice in the three hours that we'd been together and at 45 my recovery times had slowed from where they were when I was in my thirties but no one had ever gotten me more excited and faster than she did and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was hard and ready to go.

"I think my Piggy needs a little more time," she purred softly as she rolled over and knelt beside me. She pushed down on my chest and swung her leg over my head so that her pussy hovered inches above my mouth. "But I'm ready for more."

The briny scent of her cum filled pussy filled my head and my mouth started to water profusely. "Lick your cum from my cunt Pig." Her tone had morphed from timid to playful and then to stern and demanding and my tongue flicked out of my mouth as she lowered her sloppy wet hole onto my face.

My nose nestled in the crack of her ass and pressed against her sphincter as my mouth vacuumed my seed from her pussy. A large dollop of thick, warm cream filled my mouth and I held it there for a moment savoring the taste and texture. I'd often tasted and swallowed my jizz in the years since I'd discovered my latent bicuriosity and I ached to taste a fresh load from a throbbing cock but a part of me felt that it would be even hotter licking another man's cum from the woman that I loved.

"Good Piggy, get it all," she panted as she squirmed on top of me making my face resemble a honey glazed donut. My tongue flicked over her engorged clit and her body responded with another less intense but no less welcomed climax.

She cried out deep and low as waves of pleasure rolled through her beautiful body. I couldn't see her but I felt her legs quiver and I pictured her squeezing her perfect tits as she came hard. Her juices flooded my face and I sucked them from her like they were the nectar of the gods, which to me they were.

My cock had grown fully rigid while she rode my face and she spun around quickly as she slid down my body. I gripped my dick in my hand and guided it to her frothy wet hole letting her impale herself on me. Her pretty eyes sparkled and danced excitedly as her hips ground against mine with my cock balls deep inside of her. The feeling of being inside her, joined as one, was complete and total bliss for both of us and I was glad we'd found our way back. I was resolute that I wouldn't let her get away again.

I looked up into her eyes and felt my heart swell. My hands grabbed her hips and she leaned forward until our lips met in a deep wet kiss. No one had ever kissed me like her and my eyes closed tight. The taste of her lips on mine and the feeling of our tongues entwined was devine. My breathing quickened and my entire body moved in sync with hers. Every movement appeared to be choreographed by a higher power and my hands roamed over her silky skin.

"Make me cum Baby," she said in a throaty voice that was dripping with desire. Her use of the word baby signaled an end to her dominance. She climbed off my cock and laid down beside me. Her eyes were glazed with lust and as I rolled on top of her she guided me back inside her womb.

I kissed her hard and took back control. I ran my hands over her body and moved them to her delicate throat. Her eyes got big and an excited smile spread across her lips.

"Yes please," she croaked as she looked pleadingly up at me. She had always loved it when I was rough with her which is not to say we always had rough sex. Our sex life from the beginning had been a mix of passionate love making, raw hard sex, and kinky depravity in equal measures and we always knew what the other needed.

I squeezed her throat, restricting her air flow as I pounded my cock into her like a jackhammer. Her body shook and her hips thrust up to meet mine. I released my grip on her throat and she gasped for breath. The color returned to her face and she smiled again.

"More please," she said weakly. Her hips continued to meet mine and I squeezed her throat again. As her breathing labored and weezed her body was rocked by another intense climax soaking me and the bed beneath us. I released her throat but continued to fuck her hard until the final wave washed over her beautiful body. Her makeup was smeared and her cheeks and breast plate was flushed crimson but she looked beyond beautiful. I knew from experience that her ravenous thirst was not yet sated and I looked into her glossy eyes.

"What would you like now my Pincess," I asked as I fucked her with smooth, languid strokes.

"Fuck my ass," she said in a thick raspy tone. We had talked about ass sex when we were first together but we'd never managed to get my rather thick cock into her very tight ass. In the years we'd been apart she had worked on stretching her sphincter and she'd told me that she'd come to love being fucked in her ass.

"Roll over," I said with a smile. I lifted her ass into the air and knelt behind her gorgeous round ass. I remembered one time when we had been in a hotel. It had been a tumultuous weekend during the holidays and the stress of our situation had made us fight and argue but at one point we were in bed with her on all fours and me behind her with my tongue in her ass. That scene had left an indelible mark in me and as I pushed my tongue into her she moaned wantonly.

I lavished wet oral attention on her ass, saliva spilling from my lips and coating her delicious ass. I pushed deep and stretched her wide with my eager tongue before spitting into my hand and coating my cock with spittle.

"Do you want it," I teased. I rubbed the slick spongy tip across her asshole and she whimpered like an excited puppy. Her round ass wagged like a dog, silently pleading for my cock to invade the depths of her bowels.

"Please Sir," she moaned needily as she looked back at me with lust in her beautiful eyes.

I increased pressure and the flared head of my cock eased inside of her. Her sphincter gripped my shaft as I fed it deep until my balls pressed against her molten cunt. I grabbed her hips and spit onto my shaft as I backed out, leaving just the tip inside of her.

I started slowly but my pace increased and my body slapped against hers. I'd never fucked a person's ass before and I couldn't believe how tight it was. It squeezed my shaft and milked my cock. I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

"You wish we had another cock here don't you Princess?" I teased as my cock pistoned into her ass.

"Yes Master," she panted breathlessly. I knew that she was building to another epic climax and I wanted to feel her cum with my dick in her ass.

"Would you like two more cock Princess? One in your cunt and one in your mouth while I fuck your tight sexy ass."

"Oh gawd," she grunted like a wounded animal. "Yes."

I pounded harder making her whole body rock with each powerful thrust of my cock. High pitched yelps and cries spilled from her lips and her body tensed. I knew she was imagining herself as the center of a gang bang. Three or more men whose sole purpose was to bring her pleasure. Her arms bent, lowering her pretty face to the bed with her ass in the air. Her ass squeezed like a vise on my dick and I felt my cock start to erupt inside her. It was an incredibly powerful climax and I'd only cum that hard once in my life. It had, of course, been with her when we were in Las Vegas together. We were alone in a room I was sharing with two other guys. It had been a magical weekend filled with a mix of romance and wild wanton desire. We'd spent time holding hands and being in love by a twenty foot tall Buddha statue outside of the Venetian Hotel and Casino. We'd had a quiet dinner together and we later had sex while both my friends slept in the same room but that time she had fingered my asshole and dominated me until we fucked hard and sweaty. When I came it had felt like the top of my cock had come off from the force of my climax and my balls had literally felt drained of every drop of cum inside them.

I collapsed beside her and rolled onto my side facing her. "I love you," I said. My heart was filled to bursting point with emotions and I fought back tears of happiness. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply yet tenderly reveling in the feeling of her naked body against mine.

"I love you too," she sang softly. My hand rested on her hip and hers on mine. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. I felt happier than I could remember and more complete than ever before. I was exhausted and certainly spent for the night but I knew that we had a lifetime to make up for our time apart and I knew that our souls would spend all eternity together.

12