Love, Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

Geoff wrapped his arm around her, holding her back tight to his chest. He grabbed his cock, rubbing the thick head up and down her lips, making her juices begin to flow. The feel of the head on her pussy was wonderful. She could not wait to feel him inside her again. Geoff pressed the head against her lips, thrusting his hips against her beautiful round ass. He had to work his cock into her, sliding a little deeper with each thrust. Angel cried with pleasure as he entered her, his cock splitting her open. Pressing back against him, she felt his cock plunge all the way into her, his hips slapping against her ass.

She bit her lower lip, loving the feel of his thick cock inside her. They got into rhythm, their rocking shaking the bed. "Oooohhhhh Gggdddddd," she cried, his cock pounding hard into her. Each of Geoff's hands was groping her tits, using them as leverage to pull her harder onto his hard cock. Geoff rolled her nipples between his fingers as he groped and squeezed her firm, large breasts. He felt his cock throbbing, aching to cum inside Angel's tight tunnel.

Angel could feel his throbbing, his cock filling her cunt as it slid in and out of her. She felt his hot breath on her neck, adding to the passion of the moment. She squeezed her pussy, gripping his thick cock, wanting to keep it inside her as long as she could.

"Ooohhh Ggdddd, Geoff," she cried, thrusting her hips back against Geoff. "Ooohhhhh Ggdddd, fuck me hard!!!" she pleaded. Geoff rolled onto her back, lying on top of her. He slid onto his knees, lifting her ass. Angel got onto her hands and knees, her pussy still holding onto his hard cock.

"Oooohhhhh ffuuucckkk, Angel... you feel sooo good," Geoff moaned, thrusting his hips hard against her firm, round ass. Angel felt the pounding against her, driving her passions and lust even higher. Her breasts swayed back and forth, her nipples rubbing against the bed as Geoff slammed his cock deeper and deeper into her tight cunt. They had lost all sense of the hesitation and gentleness of the night before. Today, they were making up for all the time they had lost. Geoff fucked her hard, his hips slamming against her ass as he drove his thick cock into her cunt.

Angel buried her face in the pillow, muffling her moans and screams of pleasure. She felt her pussy tighten around the thick shaft, increasing the friction on her walls. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as a massive orgasm grew deep inside her. Biting the pillow, Angel's fingers grabbed at the sheets as the thick rod pounded into her from behind, filling her.

Geoff reached under her with one hand, his fingers rubbing against her sore, swollen clit. His other hand groped and squeezed her firm, round tit. He rubbed his fingers quickly back and forth against her bulb as his hips slammed again and again against her ass.

"Ooohhhh Gggdddddddd... yyeeeesssss, yyeeeeessss... IIIIIII'mmmmm, cuummmiinnnggggg," Angel screamed as her cunt gripped his thrusting cock. Her body became rigid as the orgasm exploded through her body. Her juices gushed from her pussy, flooding her tunnel. Geoff felt the sudden rush of heat over his cock, sending him over the edge, too.

"OOoohhhh Gggddd," he cried, slamming his cock deep into her, his hips slamming hard against her ass. Angel could feel his cock jerking inside her, stretching her; the she felt his hot cum slam against her inner walls. She felt a rush of heat fill her body as Geoff came again and again, filling her pussy with his hot seed. Angel bit the pillow again as she came several more times, her body shaking and trembling wildly. She was very sore from last night and today, but she squeezed tight around him, wanting to hold his thick cock inside her, no matter how much it hurt.

Geoff thrust several more times, allowing Angel to cum again before he collapsed on top of her, his body wet with the sweat of their passion. Angel fell onto the bed too, her arms stretched out wide, feeling the weight of his body on her. She could feel his heavy breathing on her back as she tightened her pussy around his still hard cock.

Geoff rolled off of her, pulling her to him. He looked into her eyes, her eyes filled with satisfaction and warmth. Geoff held her tight, her heart beating against his chest. They lay there for a few minutes, his hands caressing her trembling, wet body, not saying a word. Geoff leaned to her slowly, kissing her passionately, his hands sliding over her back, pulling her body into his.

"I've missed you so much," Geoff whispered, kissing her face lightly. Angel felt her nipples rubbing on his chest, her hand stroking his hair. Geoff could feel her warm breath on his chest. He held her close, not wanting to leave.

They lay in the bed, in each other's arms for about another hour, drifting in and out of sleep. Finally the wake up call came. They both had a lot to do that day... Angel had another seminar to help with and Geoff had two other courses he had planned to attend. Angel could not meet him for lunch, but they made plans for dinner.

They showered together, each washing the other, not wanting to let the other go. Angel hurried down to the lecture hall after putting the same clothes on, hoping that no one would notice. Geoff went to his lecture room. All day he thought about Angel, what had happened the night before and that morning.

After meeting her at the end of the day, they went to her house. They had planned to go out, but ordered take out instead, spending the entire night in each other's arms.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers
12