All Comments on 'Love So Pure'

by harrie1963

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great, hot..very..very HOT

Detailed characterisation.Even with hot sex coming thick and fast the characters still stand out.I read many sections again. This is one of those stories that you can go and read again and again......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Longest story ever!!!

28 pages? Why don't you just write a novel...

Atleast split this up into a series or something...gesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Great story. Literotica should facilitaate zip versins to download these wonderful long stories in one go. PLEASE LITEROTICA.

guan818guan818over 14 years ago
Marvellous!

You deserve a fifty instead of 5.

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 14 years ago
Great story, More Please

I would love to see another chapter, say when the little ones are older. Say the boys get with Mom, or the girls get with Dad/Granddad and the Great-Grandpas (if one or both are still around), or the kids get together will each other, or a combo of all three. Also to the person who complained about the length of this story, would you rather one long story or a story that has 6 parts (that are 4 to 5 pages long) or 13 chapters (that are 2 to 3 pages l that you have to wait days/weeks/months before the next part/chapter is posted and then when it is posted you have to hunt for it because lots of writers do not always post their multi part stories under the same title.

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 14 years ago
Great story, More Please

I would love to see another chapter, say when the little ones are older. Say the boys get with Mom, or the girls get with Dad/Granddad and the Great-Grandpas (if one or both are still around), or the kids get together will each other, or a combo of all three. Also to the person who complained about the length of this story, would you rather one long story or a story that has 6 parts (that are 4 to 5 pages long) or 13 chapters (that are 2 to 3 pages l that you have to wait days/weeks/months before the next part/chapter is posted and then when it is posted you have to hunt for it because lots of writers do not always post their multi part stories under the same title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better late than never- Really nice and HOT.

Picked up this story just now. Marvellous story. You are on my top list to get my ........!

I agree with other reader, this needs a continuation to pursue Lucy and Debbie and their dads getting older - "Love so Pure-Next Generation" so to say.Thank you for this great gift to all readers. Please do not hang up your keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

Great story.Very hot. Beautifully structured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too long

i liked the story but you should have made it into a series instead of twenty eight pages long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too much focus on the anal sex

You seem to have some sort of fetish with anal sex, scat, and peeing... leaving that out would have made the story about 1/2 as long and much more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Good

Erotic, sexy, good plot, novel length, over all wonderful with wide range to please all readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great writer.....Great Story

Great Story.....Marvellous Plot/Backdrop..Where are you now....?

These must be some of the best erotic novels ever written. These are explosive and hot compared with that gets sold for five dollars on net. Your novels are volcanic hot.

Then add the distinctive backdrop and details. It is not difficult to start imagining that characters are having sex in reality.

Why stop writing?

Hats off to you... YOU ROCK MAN

happyguy36happyguy36almost 8 years ago
loved it

Could not put it down until I finished it. Had me rock hard for hours.One teeny complaint. Had the girls never heard of enemas ? The shitty rectums covering cocks with shit was, for me, the only step too far. These guys had the staying power of Gods. Made me quite jealous ! More stories please.

shoguyshoguyover 6 years ago
The Best writer on the site!

Hi my name is Virginia. I have written a number of stories on this site and have to say I am embarrassed to be on the same site as you, because you are MASTERFUL. As a woman I have always written about extremely endowed men. Most of my stories have come from my experiences throughout my sixty nine years. I have retired from writing and in fact the last 2 chapters were finished by a writer on this site who very much liked my work. If you are interested in the unfinished stories I have you are welcome to them, as I know you would make them come alive! I only have enjoyed the writings of RMDEXTER, but you are on the level of writer he is. Virginia

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story on LE.

Without a doubt the best story on Literotica. It combines dominant masculine men without all the dress ups and stage play of BDSM, which to me often seems like panotomine theatrics for adults.

I would like to see it broken up into smaller sections and more tags added to the story. Not because it would make any difference to the writing but because it would get the story out to more people and that would be good for both the writer. It also might encourage more stories like this one.

If your still around Harry, I love your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous