Love Thy Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, when they hugged, there was a sense of urgency in the act that got communicated between the mother and her son. Sekhar tightened his arms around her, his left palm resting on her smooth upper back and his right palm resting squarely on her smooth waist, his fingers lightly digging in. Sudha held her son in equally tight embrace, enjoying the sensation of her full breasts getting squashed against his broad, strong chest.

In such tight embrace, they started kissing hard. Sekhar was the first to start, finding his mother's lower lip with his hungry lips and sucking at it eagerly. To him it tasted like a lollipop; sweet and juicy! He pulled in more of her lip into his mouth and sucked with greater hunger.

Sudha was in heaven. It had been several years since her husband kissed her full on the mouth. Even when he did, she was always turned off by his smoker's lips and the taste & smell of tobacco! For the first time, she was now being kissed by a non smoking young man whose mouth was both fresh and hungry. It was so good and different!!

She reacted by kissing him back! She slipped her tongue into his hungry mouth and made contact with his tongue. Their tongues touched, withdrew and touched again in quick succession and started playing with each other. Then, her tongue started exploring his hot, wet mouth.

Sudha felt her son loosening his embrace a little. Even as she wondered why, she felt his hands between them pulling her sari away from her blouse and unfurling it. As it dropped in a heap at her feet, she felt his fingers unhooking her blouse. Sudha did not have a bra underneath and Sekhar's hands quickly grabbed her full breasts with both hands.

Sudha responded by tugging at his T shirt and Sekhar understood and quickly pulled it off. Sudha hugged her son tightly again and as her full and naked breasts squashed against his hard and hairy chest, she moaned loudly. Her nipples which had already grown hard and erect loved the sensation of his chest hairs caressing them.

Moving together, they inched towards the bed. Sudha loosened her arms and sat on the edge of the bed, her full breasts heaving with passion. In that sitting position, she pulled her son close. Sekhar was dressed in white shorts and there was a big bulge which was now in level with her face.

Next second, the bulge made a contact with her face. Sudha's hands grabbed his shorts, tugged at the elastic band and pulled them down his thighs. Her son was clad now in just a blue Jockey underwear which had a big tent in front. Her hands grabbed his fully erect and rock hard pole shape in the front and brought her own face against it.

Sekhar's hands grabbed his mother's head from the sides and pulled it towards him. Sudha slipped her fingers into the elastic band of his underwear and eased it off his body, pulling it down and releasing his highly agitated, young cock. As it sprang free and hit his mother's face on her left cheek, it was Sekhar's turn to moan aloud.

Sudha's hands went to work with love and urgency. With her left palm she cupped his medium sized balls and with her right hand she gripped the base of his hard penis. She looked at his pink helmet lovingly for a few seconds. She could clearly see the tiny slit at the tip and a small trickle of viscous pre cum.

Lovingly, she rubbed his cock head all over her own beautiful face. As the hot rod rubbed her cheeks and chin, they both felt their lust mounting up. Next second, Sudha's full lips made their first contact with her son's cock. She moved her head slowly, in such fashion that his cock head rubbed along the full length of her wet lips. Then her lips closed around it.

Sekhar shivered when he felt his mother's tongue lick the entire surface of his helmet lovingly. Then her tongue advanced a little and lapped at its rim and the skin. Sudha took a little of his hard cock into her mouth and sucked at it with a lot of passion. She adored absolutely the feel of his hard, hot, young cock in her mouth and sucked it greedily.

He was flying. Even in his wildest dreams he never imagined this. This was the first time in his life that he experienced the pleasure of having his cock sucked. That it was his own beautiful mother's mouth that was sucking his cock had, indeed, doubled the pleasure. Overcome with passion, he grabbed his mother's jet black hair and pushed more of his cock into her hot, yielding mouth.

Sudha choked for a second, sputtered and pushed him away from her mouth. She took a deep breath and said, "Don't choke me, Sekhar. Let me do it properly, okay?"

Holding him by his tight flanks and butt, Sudha opened her wet mouth wide and slowly took in most of his hard cock into her mouth. She held the rest of the cock remaining outside her mouth in a tight grip of her fist and started sucking in right earnest. She moved it all over the inside of her mouth, licked it with her tongue and sucked it. At some point his helmet rubbed against her palate too.

Sekhar's hands caressed his mother's hair and neck as he soared higher and higher into the heavens. Without his realizing it, his mother took the full length of his engorged cock into her very wet, hot, passionate mouth and sucked with raw passion. His helmet was at the entrance to her throat and as she sucked, there was only one thought in her mind.

If her son's cock felt so good in her mouth, how much more heavenly would it feel in her hot, horny cunt. Just the mere thought of his hard phallus in her cunt made Sudha dizzy with desire and set off tiny spasms in her.

Young Sekhar was also in a spell. His mother is incredible, he thought, as she sucked his cock with such passion. He could feel his own explosion approaching fast. He was making sounds that were moans and sighs and felt as if his entire blood supply was rushing into his crotch. It was a roller coaster ride and suddenly he felt the free fall, down a very steep incline, the ground rushing at him.

Next second he ejaculated shouting a, "Aaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Sudha felt the jet of hot sperm shooting into her mouth and into her throat. In all her years of marriage, she never experienced anything remotely resembling this sensation. Though she had sucked her husband a few times, it was nothing like this at all. What amazed and pleased her immensely was the sperm her son shot into her mouth...the quantity and quality! The hot cum tasted delicious and the hot jet surprised her.

When he was totally spent, she sucked away the last drop from his now half hard penis and released him. Sekhar moved away from his mother and fell on to the bed, totally spent. Sudha stood up and went to the bathroom. When she shut the door behind her, the first thing she did was to look at her own image in the mirror above the wash basin.

Her hair was disheveled, her cheeks were slightly puffed and there were very light bruises on her boobs. At the corners of her mouth there were small traces of her son's cum. Sudha liked what she did and what she saw; liked it immensely. She cleaned up and went back to the bed with a clean towel.

Her son was stretched out on the bed, totally relaxed and naked. She threw the towel to him to clean up and slipped next to him on the bed.

Sekhar immediately turned on his side and kissed his mother on her cheeks.

Sudha turned slightly away and offered him her mouth.

"Don't you want to know how you taste?" She smiled at him.

He kissed her hard and deep.

When he released her, he said,"Yak, It tastes funny."

"Not funny, it is yummy." She smiled again.

They drifted into sleep.

Sometime later, Sudha woke up with a start. The night lamplight was on and the light was dim.

As her eyes got adjusted, she saw her son sitting at her legs. With a thrill, she realized that he managed to remove her petticoat. His face was against her thighs and he was kissing and licking them. His mouth was inching up towards her crotch.

She feigned sleep and remained still. Sekhar's mouth reached her panties clad mound now and he slowly put his face on it.

Sekhar experienced a tremendous thrill as his face gently rubbed itself against his mother's panties covered cunt. He felt the damp bush of her pubic hair covering her cunt. He could see tufts of her pubic hair through the sides of her panties. He then smelt her cunt. It was a strong smell, not very nice but strangely intoxicating. He also felt heat; heat emanating from her cunt and radiating through the panties.

He brought his mouth down and kissed the damp and wet panties.

Sudha opened her legs a little wider, involuntarily. When Sekhar inserted his fingers into the band of her damp panties and started pulling them down, she lifted her ass lightly to help him. He pulled her panties down and threw them away.

Next minute, he rubbed his face against her hairy cunt and kissed it.

Sudha had a black bush of pubic hair whose shaving off was overdue. Sekhar reached for it with both hands and found her outer lips. With a thumb on each lip, he gently pried them apart, even as Sudha opened her legs wider. For the first time, her pink wet inner lips revealed themselves to him.

He bent his head to the opening and kissed her open slit and inner lips. Sudha shivered a little with pleasure and anticipation. It was then that he let his tongue dart into her cunt for the first time. He tasted his mother's cunt with a relish. It was like tasting a sour clear soup. It was a strange, bitter sweet taste. His tongue went right in and lapped up her cunt.

Sudha's reaction was quick and strong. Her hands reached out for his head and pulled it harder against her delta. She spread her thighs wide so that her cunt could open itself completely to her son. She lifted her ass a little more so that her mound could push harder against his face.

Excited by his mother's reaction, Sekhar pushed himself against her cunt and applied his mouth and tongue in right earnest. He started eating her delicious, hot, juicy pussy. This was so good and so exciting as compared to when he did this to his wife Aruna! Then it was a command from her and a task... a task he performed without enjoying it.

Here, with his lovely mother, this was love and lust, passion and desire, all combined into a heady mix. Sudha was in heavens. It was ages since she had experienced anything like this!! Her hunger, which was suppressed for a long time, had surfaced again now. And it was being fed by none other than her young, virile son in a most exquisite fashion!

Feeling the beginning of a big orgasm, Sudha started humping her son's face and mouth with her cunt, her hips raising and falling steadily. In just a couple of minutes, Sudha had her biggest orgasm in a long time and her juices literally flooded her cunt. She gently pushed her son's face away from her cunt.

Sekhar felt, instinctively, that his mother was not completely done yet. His right palm reached for her swollen cunt and squeezed it gently near the slit while his left hand rubbed the portion above the slit and the vaginal folds there. He slipped his right forefinger into her very wet and hot cunt and started wiggling it.

For the first time, he felt the size of his mother's cunt and confidently slipped in his middle finger too. Sekhar had long and shapely fingers of medium thickness and covered with black hairs. Sudha was now dizzy again with her son's fingers fully into her horny cunt and doing wonders to it.

"Yes! Sekhar! Yes! Move them fast; move them all around mama's cunt. Make me cum!!"

Her words were the result of raw passion and long suppressed need. She was in delirium and her son's magical fingers took her to yet another explosive orgasm in quick succession.

"Aahaaaaaa abbaaaaaa..."

His mother's whimpering was music to his ears.

Totally spent, mother and son fell into each other's loose embrace and into deep sleep.

Hope you have enjoyed the third chapter as much as the earlier ones! Please do vote and kindly give me your feedback/comments. This story could go further...there are many possibilities; all exciting

12