All Comments on 'Love Thy Helpful Neighbor'

by newcome1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

It is a good stroy with little more care the story can be greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What???

What in the world was the previous person talking about? It obviously couldn't be the same story I just read. Or more correctly quit reading. Newcome1, you need to do a LOT of work on your stories. A lot. And I say that as a Literotica author who recieves top marks. (No, I won't disclose my identity.)

Work harder, get serious help, or anticipate being slammed constantly.

But, thanx for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good effort

I read this story, and to me it seems fairly typical of someone who is eager to write but has little experience. I just read the comment by the anonymous "literotica author who makes top marks" and felt compelled to leave this comment as a response. Mr. Top rated literotica author please reach behind you and pull your head out of your ass. Everyone who loves to write starts off eager and makes alot of mistakes. You're damned well not some benchmark or cornerstone of literotica, and leaving calluos rude comments like that only serves to discourage new writers. To the author of this work, keep at it and ignore self serving fist fucking idiots like this guy. He's obviously too busy looking at himself in the mirror to recognize good potential. And don't be discouraged if you write a couple of stinkers along the way, it's a part of the process. Keep on writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous