All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 06'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TLCgiverTLCgiveralmost 10 years ago
Great Series

I love the various series about neighbors. See also Dillon Court by romantic1 - similar story with equally good character development. You get 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsome

Loved reading the whole series really thought the age of everyone was the best and made the story cum alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and very well written

I loved all the action that made the story hot (all six chapters of it), I liked the plot and as I like happy endings, also the one of this story.

That said, it is also very well written.

I've read more stories where the story is told from two perspectives, mostly a husband's and his wife's, but here it's used real good, not just two people experiencing the same storyline differently, but for the most part both also starring in story lines the other is not in, all coming together at the end of the story, when their separate storylines are revealed by the only neighbours that had no part in the hot action. The day and place of that ending, at a diner where the whole cast sits together, is also where the story begins and where the main storyline is frequently interrupted by sideline stories in flashbacks by two of the participants at the diner, the parts where all of the sexy action is in, until after diner the wildest sexy action, a full orgy, ensues and the neighbours that stood aside until then, are included.

That together makes it a well-structured story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally enjoyed this series and highly recommend others check it out from the beginning, if you like this neighborhood genre, of course!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES