All Comments on 'Love to be Shared'

by ElbisChudo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
toffytoffyover 15 years ago
sexy is sexy

sexy is sexy. it isn't for me, but i loved how sexy it made you both feel, and that's what it's all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot and sexy for me!

I share your passion. Totally something I love to do as often as I can. It's such a turn on and so satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Sad

Nothing good is going to become of this story and situation. He is a self made chuckhold and he is loving it. How can a man do this to himself? That is why it is so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

for sharing your experience and good luck with exploring the Hot Wife lifestyle...please keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry

Your either into this or not, and I really am not. Husband is at least Bi, or he would want other women and not be so hung up on other guys cocks. If this is working for you than I don't really care what you do but find it sad not erotic, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why are you not getting any strange?

Your wife is a selfish woman. It's okay for her to go out and get fucked when she wants to but you can't? What sort of man are you. Oh I forgot. You are a bisexual man who eats other peoples cum. Why someone would want to do this I have no idea. Lots of people seem to eat cum on this site. They claim it does not make them a homosexual. Well news flash! What do you think homosexual people do? They eat other mens cum. Therefore that makes anyone who eats a mans cum at the very least Bisexual. I don't care about the people who say don't knock it untill you have tried it, I sometimes want to go out and kill somebody but I won't, I sometimes look at a woman and think yes I would like a piece of that. There are lots of things I would like to do but for various reasons wouldn't do them. Just like I will never taste another man cum, I will never have sex with my wife after she has fucked someone else. I don't do sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths. I don't want to and never will eat someone elses man fluids.And to those people who like what the writer is writing about and take part in such things good luck to you. But don't preech to us normal people who don't do what you do. And for everyones sake will all these people stop whinging about us trolls. These comments are nothing personal, we are just stateing an opinion. If at any point someone tells us we can't give an opinion then that time will be sad time for free speech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why would a gay guy (not male) get married

There are more than enough wimpy guy spouses stories on this site. Why made you think we needed any more?

nawtywife2008nawtywife2008over 15 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story...we also just recently started exploring where my wife experienced another guy for the first time...we have posted the story on here if you would like to read..please reply so we can share stories and fantasies..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Must Be From A Different Planet Bucko

A man who marries to pimp out his spouse?<P>

How non-human and stupid is that - well except if you are addicted to male humiliation. <P>

Just hire a much cheaper turn back whore - not one you are saddled with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't

mind any sexual activities that brings a couple to happyness , everybody is different. you could do that as long as you want. there is just one thing that is completly out of question here. the guy just gives a fuck about anything, thats why he is married allready the 3rd time. he perverted his wife without a hint and she did not stop him. they have 2 kids and I doubt it that they won't notice anything and if they fuck around where they live, they pretty soon will hear it too. the main point here is they can't choose they just will be victims. either because they get perverted by there own parents or because at school the other kids will tell them what a whore the mother and what a wimp or pimp the father is. maybe even show pictures? I don't understand a writer to do that and even less if somebody does it in real live. otherwise the story would have been fun.

ElcalanconElcalanconover 15 years ago
To each his own

I DO NOT understand why some one would access this site, voluntarily read an openly erotic story about wife sharing, cuckolding, etc. and then get all moralistic and critical. If this is not your taste or if you don´t like this lifestile, DON´T READ THE STORY, read something else or just shut off.

I love the story. It made me very horny. I wish my wife would be like this guy´s is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My horney wife

I loved the story.my wife has had a friend of ours come over twice a week and we take turnes fucking her all night,she loves it

weysallyweysallyabout 11 years ago
older men

Hi, I not now into older men but I lost my virginity to an oder man, I was sixteen at the time, years after I got married my husband John and I indulged into thresomes, MFMs, love the sex lifr style, good luck Sally

carvalho45carvalho45over 10 years ago
enjoy

She enjoyed telling, I enjoyed reading the wife's side of the story. glad she got to feel another man's cock.

write about the 2nd man's thick cock too.

cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love story

I have done exactly what u have done, I love other cock in me as well and my husband loves it even more, we are thinking of me fuking on my own, although we have a regular guy I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish mine were like you..

I wish my wife were like you. She had a boyfriend a few years ago and they fucked like mad. She was sorry when I found out, but I in fact i enjoyed it, and she somehow realized, so she insisted that they wanted to continue. The bad part was that my wife was in love with that guy. She told me a few times about their fucking moments, and she actually changed from a very ordinary woman to a kind of porn start in bedroom. Apparently the guy had trained her nicely. She sucked and fucked like porn movies. Unfortunately, the guy left her. She is still in love and since he has left, our life has become miserable! A few weeks ago she started talking about getting a new boyfriend. She said it while she was drunk and horny, and I know she really wants to, but when she is not drunk, she just gets serious and pretends she has never said anything like that. I really like to get her into threesomes and at least want her to have a guy who fucks her hard, so that our life gets back to normal. Any suggestions how I can approach this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Written by a man...

Well, a male, anyway...

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 7 years ago
loved it

I loved both your stories, very sexy, big turn on. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Goddess!!

There is something primal about this whole cream pie thing that is very sexy and hot - especially when it is the cum from another man or other men. Only a goddess Is this sexy, willing and open to receiving cum from more than one man. And when she orgasms from the other cock(s) and their cum it seems almost instinctive for the husband provide this situation, see how beautiful and desirable she is to others and want to claim her back for his own.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Shook

Sounds to.me like Elbis be all shook up.

lancewmlancewmover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

My wife and I have enjoyed this for many years. Ignore the haters. The read the story and then criticize. Hypocrites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not my thing but

The whole hotwife thing mystifies me, but these characters participated in it willingly. They are adults and, if they want to do this stuff, more power to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this author is prob in a cock cage

Or committed suicide because his wife left him for a man who proves worthy of the title and doesnt let her fuck others males. I hope the vile worm is sterile. actually i hope both are. sorry but "sharing" isnt caring if its one sided and even swinging i dont get. if this offends the cucks GOOD feel free to hang yourselves as soon as possible deviant scum. I have more respect for trannys and thats not saying much, especially the gamestop freak out where a customer calls IT sir lol

tstplttstpltover 5 years ago
Enjoy your story-Please write more!!

Great stories, please keep up the good work! You write vivid imagery in your descriptions, hot plots, well written! Thanks.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story and the time it took for the wife to sucombe to her Husbands desires.

Wife Sharing is a personal thing, you either like it or not, but please stop complaining about the actions of married couples in trying sharing to enhance their lovemaking. Sharing your wife with another stud is very erotic and this story was well written. Personally I wish it were true, but no matter I will take it as being so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yes, give us another chapter!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Nice short story of converting a shy wife into a hot wife. .makes me reevaluate my life maybe I should have been a little more patient with some of my women. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous