Love to Fantasize

Story Info
Day dreaming about the perfect date.
2k words
4.28
57.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to fantasize; it is one of the greatest things on the face of the earth. I have many fantasies, tho I have given up on a couple since I married my wife. I am a white male of 27 years, and since I was sixteen, I have had many erotic fantasies stemming from reading my parents adult story magazines while I was the only one in the house.

A few of the fantasies have been bdsm, but not too many. And they have been mostly since I turned 26 years old, so they are fairly new fantasies. I don’t fantasize about them at all anymore really, just get turned on when I read one of them in one of my storybooks now. A few of them have been of multiple partners, but only a few have been in the last six or seven years. Most of them are about cross-dressing and going out on the town as a woman. I am fairly small for a man, so I fit well into many stylish clothes intended for women. All I have in the drawers of my dresser are panties. I do wear them every day, and I don’t wear men’s underwear anymore. And now I shall get into my favorite fantasy.

I have been working all day with the anticipation for the evening. You see, when evening rolls around my wife and I are going to get dressed as sexy as possible and go to the strip club. As soon as I get home, I start running my bath. I add a little bath salt to the water and go to the bedroom to get out of my work clothes while the tub fills. When I am in the tub I shave my body completely, legs, arm pits, face, and my pubic hair. I get out and towel myself off. I immediately put on my white t-back panties made entirely of elastic lace. I put on my white bra, and insert my fake tits in the cups. Next is my garter belt, then stockings, white blouse, and finally my black pleated miniskirt. I sit down in front of my wife, and she applies my make up. And the last thing to go on is my light brown flowing wig that hangs down to my fake nipples. When I am done fixing my hair I slip into my heels. And grab my purse.

With my fake ID with my female alias, my wife and I head to the club. Because we are early enough we are able to find a table very near the stage. We order a drink, and relax a bit since the men have not yet taken the stage. My wife says to me, “you will do fine honey, just use your sign language and I will translate for you.” You see my wife is mostly deaf so I know some sign language so that we can talk when it is too noisy for her to hear. This is a blessing in disguise because I have a deep voice and I know we would be figured out if I said anything at all.

Finally the men are starting to come out of the dressing room and dance a little bit for us. They were all very handsome, but one in particular was absolutely gorgeous. We learned later his name was Mitch. I wanted to just go after him right there, but I kept my lady like presence about me. When he was up on the stage, I had to go up there with a tip for him for looking so good, and for dancing so hot. When he got to where I was sitting at the stage, he was already down to just his g-string. I put the money in my mouth, and when it was time to tip him, I did it only with my mouth. As he pulled the string out so I could put the money in, I maneuvered it with my mouth so that I would have my face right next to his manhood. When I opened my lips to let go of the bill, I rubbed my lips against his cock, and winked at him, then hurried back to the table.

My wife saw what I did, and she said she was wet already just watching me in the place with all the men around us, and no inhibitions in our evening. We sat there and watched the men dance for several hours, then left a message with the guy I went to the stage to tip. Here is what that message was. “On a $50.00 bill there is a phone number and an address. Please meet us tonight for a little fun.” At that time we went home and waited to hear the phone ring or a knock on the door.

While we waited the wife and I decided to have a little fun ourselves. We went to the bedroom, and removed our dresses and blouses, and kept on our lingerie, minus the panties of course. My wife got it going by going down on me first. It felt so good to feel her lips around my cock, and sucking me like a vacuum. And then I moved us around so that we were in a sixty-nine. I smelled her sweet aroma for a few minutes, and then attacked her clit. It was as swollen as I have ever seen it. Like a little cock all by itself. I stuck my tongue deep inside her scooping out her juices like my tongue was a shovel. After we had a hard climax each, we rested, and licked each other clean. Just in time to hear a knock on the door. We put our panties and robes on, and went to see who it was. She peeked through the peephole, and turned to me with a large smile; “It’s him! Time to use the sign language.” Then we let him in.

Once we had him inside my wife offered him a drink. He accepted graciously. All the while, I was sure my nervousness was visible. He said to me, “Looks like you need a stiffer drink to take off the edge.” And my wife signed it to me directly after that.

Then he asked what us ladies had in mind. When my wife signed it to me, I sighed the word this, and she told him what I said as I was getting up to walk to him and kneel between his legs. I pulled down the waist of his shorts, and grabbed his cock for the first time. It felt so big in my hand, and wasn’t even full grown yet. When I put my lips around the head of his cock it felt like I multiplied in size about 5 times what it was. His cock was so warm, and soft, that I wanted it all the way down my throat. When he was full-grown, I guessed his size to be about seven and a half inches. I got as much of that hard rod down my throat as I could without gagging. I had almost all of it, and was just sucking, and letting my throat get used to it being there. When I could stay there without the feeling of gagging, I was able to get the rest of it in my mouth. With my nose being tickled by his pubes, I started sucking harder than before. It felt great.

I didn’t realize what my wife was up to when all of the sudden, I felt my panties going down, and turned to see her squeezing a tube of KY Jelly. Then I scanned down her body to see that she had a strap-on that I didn’t know about, and was getting ready to use it on my asshole. What a wonderful site that would be. Me sucking off the cutest stripper, and my wife fucking me up the ass. Now I would be in heaven. With Mitch’s cock still deep in my throat. I looked up to see a large smile on his face. My wife started slowly, and then got progressively faster, creating a lot of friction in my ass, and Mitch was creating the friction in my throat. I was just about to come when I felt Mitch start convulsing, and shooting his hot load down my throat. I swallowed as much as possible, but some ran out the corners of my mouth. I quickly scooped it with my finger, and licked my finger clean. Then I licked Mitch as clean as I could get him.

When I was done cleaning Mitch off, I sucked him long enough for him to get hard again, and then we went to change positions. At that point Mitch figured out what the real score was. He saw my manhood hanging between my legs when I stood up. He asked if I was really deaf, or just covering my voice. So we came clean, and told him that it was just so that I didn’t have to talk and give myself away. And I asked him how he liked his blowjob. He said he loved it, and would be willing to try it more often.

The new position was fun, I was inside my wife’s cunt, and Mitch was working his way into her asshole. She said she was stretched as far as possible or atleast more than she ever has been before. Mitch and I started moving, and soon we were at a pace that worked for everyone, and working in complete unison. I think I could feel every vein in his cock through my wife’s pussy walls. That was definitely a new experience for me. I Loved IT! I started sucking on my wife’s tits, as Mitch reached down and played with my balls every time I got all the way into my wife. We were probably in that position for about 20 minutes before my wife started shaking and convulsing around us. Her convulsions caused both of us to pump a load of jizz into her caverns.

Once again we changed positions. The new position was a first for me, but it won’t be the last. I had my face buried in my wife’s pussy, and eating her out. The combination of her juices and my jizz was definitely and intoxicating taste. While I was eating out my wife, Mitch was behind me. That is what was new about it, and it felt good having his hot meat moving in and out of me while I ate out my wife. Before that I had had my wife use a strap-on on me a few times, but I have never felt the heat of a real live cock sliding in and out of me. I know I will never feel that initial thrill again, as well, I will never forget that thrill as long as I live. This position didn’t last long, I was so hot from the new experience that I shot my load quickly, and when my body started the convulsions from my ejaculation, I milked Mitch’s cock almost immediately. And the site of us getting off brought my wife to a climax that was out of this world.

Now it was time for me to try a man’s ass for the first time. It too was very thrilling. And with all of us just having a second orgasm, it took a bit longer. I bet I reamed Mitch for a good forty-five minutes to an hour while my wife was under us sucking on our balls and cocks. When I finally shot my load it felt as though I was shooting out my insides, and from what I felt when Mitch unloaded in me, I know he was feeling the heat of my juice. When I pulled out, I got to where I could watch my wife suck him off. She was working like she was a professional cocksucker now, and he didn’t wait long to shoot his load. She couldn’t quite keep it all in her mouth, and I licked up every drop that overflowed.

My fantasy ends up with us going to the club every week now, and picking up Mitch or one of his friends that is willing to do it. And those that have come into our little circle give me extra attention when we are in the club, because they know that they will be rewarded after they get done working.